Reborn

By BunnyTaeil

Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous siste... More

1. Regret
2. Second chance
3. Good changes
4. Rude comments
5. Orphan boy
6. Giving a chance
7. Proudness
8. Sister
9. A friend
10. A ball
11. Eyes on her
12. Vacation
13. Enjoying Jeju
14. Partnership
15. The project
16. Chocolates
17. Lunch
18. Mother and sister
19. Charity (1)
20. Charity(2)
21. My dad
22. Jeon boy
23. I'm a man now
24. Confused Hoseok
25. Gifts from Tae Sumi
26. Twining
27. Suspicious
28. Overbearing affection
29. Racing heart
30. Being followed
31. Jungkook's past 1
32. Jungkook's past 2
33. Difference
34. Chocolate
35. Him
36. Green eyes
37.Food Festival (1)
38. Food festival (2)
39. Eyes on me please
40. Snowfall
41. Stepbrother
42. Celebrations
43. Falling more for her
44. Warth
45.Confession
46. Up to something
47. Call
48. Birthday Surprise
49.
50. Trip
51. Her feelings
52. Trip
53. Cute
54. Sleeping
55. Truce
56. Underwater
57. Middle of the street
58. Dating
59. Slap
60. Do you like him?
61. Favour
62. Begging for mercy
64. Unexpected
65. Karma
66. Sexy
67. Buried secrets
68. Sean's past
69. Choice to make
70. Choice has been Made
71. Do you have proof?
72. You jealous?
73. Fear
74. Suffer
75. Noise
76. Attacked
77. DEATH
78. Teasing
79. Answers
80. Wedding
BONUS CHAPTER

63. Scandal

3.5K 276 67
By BunnyTaeil

Sean got up from his passed out half death brother spearing his life. Blood dropped from his knuckles.

"That's enough Sean. Now leave." Grandma said firmly. Sean Kang walk out of there his assistant follow him with tissues to wipe blood from his hand. 

"M-mother please call a doctor... Our phone won't work." Fiona pleaded crying beside her husband. While Roseanne is still traumatised from the violence and fear. 

Grandma left calling their family doctor. No matter what this one is also her son. 

When her husband called their older son she knew disaster is about to happen. Sean's secretary send them the footage and informed that he has went to hunt Kairon. Y/n's grandparents was tariffed when they saw their own son hitting his daughter and his wife and daughter accompanying the bulling. 

No matter how much rage grandma felt she still came here to stop her elder son from murdering younger one. She left after calling the doctor for Kairon. Kairon got what he deserve and stopped from getting him killed is what as a mother she did.

She knew her husband has taken another step. He is yet to discussed it with her. 

And she knew very well her husband is upto something very serious. 

In the morning y/n woke up by the buzz of her phone. Her phone is continuously ringing. Y/n hurriedly got up from bed and went outside not to disturb the sleeping green eye male. 

"Rowan, Sumi, Ruby, Yuta, grandpa, grandma and so many others? What’s the emergency? " she question herself. 

She decide to call Rowan first. He pick up right away, after a good minutes of cursing her for not picking up the calls he yell in panic

"Check your phone, I'll send the link. Do not contact people without any reason. Don't go outside for a while, stay where you are. I know you are not home. Check this first." his deadly  serious voice has alert y/n. 

She click the links Rowan send. 

"SCANDALOUS PAST OF THE CEO OF KANG CORPORATION - she has previously tried to seduce her sister's fiance."

"CEO OF KANG CORPORATION Y/N KANG HAS BEEN CAUGHT HAVING AFFAIR WITH AN UNKNOWN MAN - the photos of them in a vacation." _ click for more 

Y/n clicked those links where few photos of her and Jungkook were taken. Only her face with mask and three without mask can be seen with Jungkook's. But Jungkook's face is blurred.

The photos were taken from the angles where no one can recognise Jungkook. Also his frame is blur. Y/n sigh in relief at least he his not getting dragged into this. 

Y/n's pov

My heart race as I continue to read those articles about me. 

"THE EVIDENCE OF KANG Y/N BEGIN THE QUEEN BEE OF SCHOOL HARASSING POOR STUDENTS. "- there are few students who has stepped up to open up about this although they are maintaining their identity hidden. 

If they opened up about me then someone very powerful must have holding their back in order to completely destroying me. Yet they hid their faces and identity. But what weird is public is believing them.  Wow, 

How does this court as evidence?  You can just pick any people and give them a fake script and money they will act like this. This is no solid evidence. 

But people is believing them completely bashing me. I couldn’t help but to scoffed 

"KANG Y/N'S HORRIFIC PLAN TO SEDUCE HER SISTER ROSEANNE'S BOYFRIEND. HERE HER PAST MINORS TESTIFYING THE TRUTH. "- according to our sources she has been obsessed with him and wanted to snatch him away from her sister. Her ex-classmates has spoken about this matter. _ click for more 

Wait, did they just say minors? Ha ha ha 

Wait no I shouldn’t be laughing. I'm the one who is into trouble now. Wait there's another one. 

"CEO Y/N'S HIGH SCHOOL CLASSMATES REVEALING HER TRUE SELF." - she is a bully,

 - she has been bullying us for years 

- y/n is crazy for attention. 

- she used to be jealous of her sister 

- she wanted to shame her sister 

- y/n is a slut, always lusting over her sister's boyfriend 

This are the statements of my so called classmate, they didn’t exposed their name or face. 

I didn’t check the comments bellow. I know the comments will get harsher than before. I won't check the comments and hurt myself. 

"Y/N THE CEO OF KANG CORPORATION. THE YOUNGEST CEO IN SOUTH KOREA HISTORY HAS BEEN DISOWNED BY HER PARENTS BECAUSE OF HER DISGUSTING BEHAVIOR. "- (Photo attached) the legal documents from y/n's father Kang Kairon and mother Kang  Fiona. They have disowned her. They refused to call her their child anymore. They're ashamed to give birth a monster like her. _ click more for details 

My hands tumbles as I clicked for more. 

Kang Kairon - "The child is useless impudent. She always cause trouble for us and her sister. As she grew up she shamelessly turn into a monster. She is selfish and a burden, she is nothing like her big sister. We are ashamed of her."

Kang Fiona - "Giving birth to her is the biggest mistake I have made. We provide her the best yet she is ungreatful and jackanapes.   She has gave me nothing but stress from the day she was born. As a mother I don’t want anything to do with her anymore."

 a painful twist in my stomach I feel watery in corner of my eyes. I let out a shaky chuckle. What did I expect? They just give birth they never owned me or saw me as a family so I understand that they disowned me. 

But a monster? 

 Am I really a monster? 

Are they that ashamed of me?  Does they hate me that much to publically announce me as a monster?  

I cursed nothing but stress to mother?

 Really? 

Do you even know how old I am? Did you ever called my name normally without shouting or cursing? 

My stomach twist painfully. My whole body is in pain. I feel hurt psychically. 

"KANG Y/N HAS SOLD HER ALL SHARES AND NO LONGER PART OF THE KANG COMPANY."  

Yah yesterday I sold the remain shares. Now there's no CEO Kang y/n. The executive and the COO have to handle the company till the the next CEO is appointed or the president can handle. 

" KANG CORPORATION IS IN MESS CAUSE OF THE PREVIOUS CEO'S SCANDAL. SHE HAS OFFICIALLY STEPPED DOWN FROM HER POSITION. "

I checked other messages when everyone is looking for me. Media paparazzi is at my home and other any place I go to. They are even following Rowan, Sumi, Rose and any other person related to me. 

Kudos to them I'm at Jungkook's bitches. 

"Y/n" Jungkook yelled from the bedroom. I quickly texted my grandpa I'm alright. I hurried towards him, at least they didn’t saw his face. 

"Ugh, what the... Why my head is paining this much." he groan loudly holding his head. 

This man is having a hangover. 

I quickly grabbed the hangover med I brought yesterday and give him. 

"Take a shower you will feel better, I'll make us breakfast." I said ruffling his hair. 

He got up lazily and stumbled towards bathroom. While I went to the kitchen. No matter how much I try I cannot get this out of my head. My reputation is completely destroyed. Whoever did this they actually did a good job ruining me. 

It's better for Jungkook not to know about this  right now. He will go crazy. I don’t want him to get involved I can handle it my own. I know who did this and why. I'm just waiting for the perfect moment to strike. 

But right now I should make something to eat first. 

After setting the breakfast on the table I was about to check up on him but my grandma continue to call me. 

"Yes grandma?"

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry dear. I'm so sorry." she broke into sobbing. My heart races, please tell me you two are okay. 

"Why are you sorry? Stop crying please." i said softly. I wish I could hug her over the phone call. 

 "Can you come to me dear? I know media is after you. Don’t worry, your grandpa will send best mans for your safety." she sniffed 

"I'll come. He don’t need to I'll manage. So stop crying beautiful lady." I cut the call and message Yuta to come here as soon as possible. He will manage my protection and media. 

I went to Jungkook who was still showering I knock the door. 

"Hey something came up I need to go. I've made breakfast, make sure to eat." I yell

"Where are you going?" he yelled back

"To grandma. Don't skip breakfast." 

"Wait for five minutes I'll change and drop you off." 

"It's okay take your time. I've called Yuta." 

"Okay. Did you eat y/n?"

"No, I'll eat there. I'm leaving." 

"Be careful. Love you~"

A blush crawl on It's way to my face. This stupid little shit always has his way to my heart. Fuck I'm flustered. Thank god no one saw.

I went to outside getting Yuta's message. 

"To my grandparents." I said 

Ever since I had entered my grandparents house my grandma keep apologising to me crying. My grandpa has not said a single word. He sat on the couch silently, he is in deep thought. 

I calm her down and asked what happened 

"We should have taken care of you more. I knew my son wasn’t the best father but I didn’t know he abuse you. Please forgive this old woman. I shouldn’t have stopped Sean yesterday. Kairon deserve more beating." she said firmly. 

Wait! What? They know about my father? 

Uncle has beat him UP? 

What the actual fuck? 

"Wait please explain, uncle beat father? " I asked 

My grandma explained everything to me. To say I was shocked no, I'm beyond shock. I think I need few seconds to process it. 

"Grandma what happened to your old man why he is grumpy?" I asked her pointing my very serious grandpa avoiding me. He is not like this at all.

"Go talk to him. He is blaming himself for your father's deeds."

I must say talking to this old man was a difficult task. 

He is blaming himself but he is not at fault though. 

My grandparents had two sons. The older one is not people person and another is pure evil. My uncle always respect his parents but my father only saw my grandparents as his benefactor. As long as you benefit my father he will love you when you will run out of your use he will get rid of you. 

My older sister is also like my father but in sweeter version. She also comes to our grandparents when she needs something from them. Or need them to attend any social event so my sister and my father could show the picture perfect happy family. 

This is why this two people love me to death. 

It's natural for them to feel ashamed and guilty for what their son did. If I was in their place I also would feel the same. 

So, I sat with them, console them. I know I have to look after myself first. I'm about to get blacklist from entering business world again. But It's okay I have enough money and brain. I can simply do something else but if something happens to them I won't get them back. 

They should not be stressing over this bad. What if their health get really worst. 

So I'll take care of them first. 

"Doll your phone is ringing." my grandpa handed me my phone. 

It's Jungkook. Oh, looks like he found out. 

"HEY ARE YOU OKAY, WHERE ARE YOU?  Y/N PLEASE ANSWER." he shouted furiously over call. I flinch and moved the phone away from my ear. 

"Stop shouting Jeon." I yelled back. 

"Listen Jeon. Remember what I told you?"

"But-

"Do you remember? "

"Yes."

"It's okay. I'm not that weak to cry over this." I assured 

"What about your company?" he asked softly 

"I was ready for it. I already sold my sgares and I'm rich enough to go few more lifetime with it." 

"What about your... Um parents?" he asked carefully trying not to hurt or trigger me with this topic. 

Monster 

I'm a monster for them. 

I let out a sad chuckle 

"I was never loved to the begin with, so um I guess It's okay." I'm not sure if I'm actually okay. 

But I have to think rationally rather than emotionally right now. I guess that's how I am. 

"No you are not okay I know. Y/n It's okay to feel bad, you are also a human. It's okay to cry if you feel pain." his voice filled with concern and worry 

Is it really okay to feel pain over this? 

Is this why tears coming out of my eyes without me realizing? 

I touch my face, why does tears keep coming? 

Oh! 

Now I realize 

"You are right, I'm not okay" I said honestly. 

"Cry it out my girl, I'm always there for you." 

His words heals my soul. The twisted pain I felt to be called monster from my parents, is healing from his words. I never knew it was possible. But letting out those tears and telling him honestly about it feels good.

It feels like I've let go a heavy burden that has been suffocating me. 

"I love you so much . I wish I was there with you but media is everywhere. Some were even following me. I don’t wanna lead them to you. But I'll come later." he stats

"I know you take care of yourself." I said and cut the call. 

I feel much better now. 

Another call? 

Who the fuck-

Oh Yuta 

"Ma'am, all those news were send from foreign recourse then our country's TV channels covered them. And the websites they used has also shown foregin locations." Yuta informed and I hummed. 

"Very clever. He knew no one would risk their companies on line to publish such things. Trace those location, it won't be easy." I ordered 

"Okay ma'am." 

A/N

I'm very busy, from now on I'll try to post one chapter in a week if I can.

Thank you

Please vote and comment 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 2K 15
Kim taehyung is bad boy of college and heartthrob too...he is likes to bully other students.. specially yn...who is new student.... But suddenly eve...
3K 115 15
Choi Jae-Hwa has experienced plenty of hardships and she let it get the better of her. She grew up in a sheltered life, with nobody close to care for...
406K 43.8K 98
She used to be a beautiful young lady who resembled a sunflower. Bright,cheerful and mischievous. She was a royal yet was never a part of the royal f...
1.2K 22 18
PART 2 © Copyrights  to the REAL AUTHOR [ 𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖪𝖮𝖮𝖪 𝖠𝖣𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭 ] The interstellar boss, Zi Lisa, has come back to life. Despite clearl...