Hidden Heir

Autorstwa issyrandall1

Receiving a call from the police station, Sofia expects it to be her father asking for lunch, instead, her fa... Więcej

The Unexpected Call

Introduction

4 0 0
Autorstwa issyrandall1

Hi guys!
Thank you so much for choosing to read my story, it means the world to me. I'm going to introduce myself. My name's Issy, short for Isabella, and I'm 15. I'm in my second last year of school, as well as doing a number of certificate courses and sports. If you have any constructive criticism please feel free to shoot me a comment or reach me on my socials ⬇️.
Instagram: Issy.randall1404
Snapchat: issy_izoria

This is where the characters are introduced and y'all can come back to this point if you need a recap.

Giovanni - 27
Mastermind and heir to the Italian mafia.

Marco - 25
Marco is the muscle of the family, with a gaze that could freeze hell, he's feared by all.

Matteo - 23 (Alessandro's twin)
Matteo, the charming and charismatic brother. Engaged, with a child on the way.

Alessandro - 23 (Matteo's twin)
Alessandro, the family's doctor is skilled in both medicine and deception. He can save a life with one hand, and take it with the other.

Vincenzo - 18
Vincenzo, the wild card. Reckless and unpredictable, he thrives in chaos. Little bit unstable. (lol aren't we all)

Sofia - 16
With a thirst for knowledge, Sophia is a voracious reader and a walking encyclopedia of information. Her insatiable curiosity fuels her desire to uncover the truth about her family's secrets. Sophia's intelligence is matched only by her impeccable memory. She can recall even the smallest details, making her a formidable opponent in any confrontation.

There obviously will be more characters but these are the main, immediate family.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...