New War In A New World(Allies...

By ShadowKong1

In 1942, the war in Africa is still raging on with both side fight to the dead. The war have been going on fo... More

Announcement By The Author
Message to tell for everyone by Me
Prologue (Part 1)
Prologue (Part 2)
Chapter 1: First Contact of Axis and Allies
Chapter 2: Discussion and Arrived at Qua-Toyne
Chapter 3: Discussion of diplomat and watching the strength of Allied Military
Chapter 4:A Battle of the Fleet of Unknown Origin
Chapter 5: Trip To Kingdom Of Quila
Chapter 6: Prelude Of War Is Near
Chapter 7: Defenses Preparation And Attacking The Air Scout
Chapter 8: Convoy Prepare To Join In And Elven Refuge Rescues
Chapter 9: Battle For Gim
Chapter 10: Naval Battle In Rodenius Sea
Chapter 11: The Aftermath Of Both Battles
Chapter 12: Surprise Attack On Jin-Hoag, Lourian Port
Chapter 13: Fall Of The Kingdom
Intermission 1: Air Scouting And Undercover Spy Mission.
Chapter 14: Negotiations And The Battle Of Revival Démon Army
Chapter 15: Demons Return
Intermission 2: Past Artifact Discover And Discussion Of Empire And Union
Intermission 3: Unknown Spy From Unknown Country
Chapter 16: Démon Aid Decline And Fenn Parade Show
Chapter 17: The Fleet Confrontation
Chapter 18: Sea Battle Near Coast Of Fenn
Chapter 19: Troop Arrival At Topa Kingdom
Chapter 20: Discuss The Beginning Of The Operation
Chapter 21: Operation: Démon Strike Commence
Chapter 22: The Battle Of Demon And Retaking The Minaisa District
Chapter 23: The Final Battle And The Fall Of Demon Lord
Chapter 24: The Invasion Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 25: Battle Of Le Baile Plains And Fallen Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 26: Princess Escape And Been Saved
Chapter 27: Altaras Arriving And Staying At United States Of America
Chapter 28: Great Eastern Countries Conference
Chapter 29: Arrival In Another Machine Civilization
Chapter 30: Touring, Staying And Ancient History Of Muan
Chapter 31: Palpadian Imperial Conference
Chapter 33: Battle Of Nishinomiyako Town
Intermission 4: Qua-Toyne Advancement, Reporting Of Aftermath
Chapter 34: Interlude Of Nations Affairs And Press Conference
Chapter 35: Preparation For War
Chapter 36: The Day Of The Glorified Empire Will Face
Chapter 37: Great Naval Battle Of Philades Sea
Chapter 38: Defense Of Nishinomiyako Town Have Fallen
Chapter 39: Alliance Strike Back

Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The Rising Tension

165 14 0
By ShadowKong1

Date: 20 July 1946/1646

-Palpadian Empire-

In the Palpadian Empire, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Detached Building. The Detached House Was Represented for Only Guest Building, Which They Usually Take The Diplomat to the Detached Building For Some Negotiations Between Two Country or More.

Now, Inside the Detached Building, Through the Corridor, Walking Through Was A Man In Well Suited Victorian Suit. As He Is Leading two Ambassador Through the Corridor. Now, The Attending Ambassadors was A Soviet and American, Vasily and Johnson. The Man Was Having a Hard time Doing many Work Under Pressure As He Think about His Duty to Take the Ambassadors to the Specific Room.

Man: *Thought* Why it have to be Like this? Now, I Going to Escort the Guests to the Room..... To Think that I Just Wasting my own Opportunity to Escort Them to the Detached Building and to The Diplomatic Negotiations Room. Also, Everyone in this Building are all Came From the 1st Foreign Affairs.... Why must Life be Like this....?

Both of Them Walking through the Hall and Pass a Office Room with Staffs Working. With their Shoes Stepping in Every Step on the Floor, As They Walk. The Walk Was Silence but For the Staffs That Have took Noticed of the Newcomers that Wearing in a Suit By a Man Guiding them to the Destinated Room. The Staffs Begin their Mumbled In the Office Room About the Newcomers of the Soviet and American Ambassador.

Staff 1: Hey, Why is a Personnel From the 3rd Foreign Affairs is Here? With those Guests....?

Staff 2: Maybe, He Came Here for Sightseeing? Maybe.... But, I Wonder, Who those Guests is?

Staff 3: But isn't there a Unwritten Rule that a Coutry that Not in the Three Civilized Area were not allow to Enter Here?

Staff 4: It seems So, But, I Hear that the 3rd Foreign Affairs Director, Kaios have Invited them to the Building.

Staff 5: If that So? But, I also hear They Are the Ambassador from the Seven Nations Alliance. Surely, Those Ambassador Were one of the Nation in that Alliance.

While, They are Mumbling About the Two Ambassador. They Finally Came to the Room, a Room for The Diplomatic Negotiations been Usually Held to make A Negotiations or Ties with the Nation. Since, This Building Was Consider Only For Civilized Nations That is Mostly Under 1st Foreign Affairs.

But, For The Alliance, Their Alliance have A Special Case and Been Mark under 1st Foreign Affair. So, The 1st Foreign Affairs have make a Decision together with the 3rd Foreign Affairs to Deal with them. Back with those three, They Arrive at a Double Door as The Man that Guide them to the Room Open the Door with a Creaking of the Door Open before Open it Fully.

Man: Sorry for Intrusion! The Delegations have Arrive and Brought them Here!

Inside the Room, Three Man was Seated In Their Seat Behind the Long Desk. With Kaios Sitting on the Middle with Two Official Sitting in Both Side. The Man that Guide the Ambassadors Leave the Room Leaving The Ambassadors in the Room as They Step Forward as Kaios Finally Introduced To Them.

Kaios: My Name is Kaios, Director from the 3rd Foreign Affairs. I am the One that will Handling the Matter with The Alliance. Please, Have a Seat.

A Two Pair of Chair was Just Opposite from the Table and Facing the Palpadian Officials. As Kaios Raise His Hand In Gesture For the Ambassadors To Take a Seat. As, The Ambassadors Whisper to Each Other About The Odd Type of Negotiations.

Vasily: Hey, John.... This is a Very Odd of Negotiations.

Johnson: It Like we Been Interviewed, When We Getting a Job. I don't get it about their way of Doing Diplomat With Other Nations.

Vasily: Well, It can't be Done. We Try to Convince them About The Situation here.

Johnson: I Hardly think that Won't Work Much After the Incident in Fenn.

Vasily: We Try For Now, If Not then, The Gorverment Will Deal with Them.

The Ambassadors Then take A Seat As They Look at the Palpadian Officials. As The Negotiations Begin.

Kaios: Please, Introduce Yourself.

Johnson: I'm Johnson From the US Foreign Affair Office of the State Department.

Vasily: I'm Vasily From the Soviet Ministry of Foreign Affair.

Kaios: So, We have introduced ourself, Let we Begin Our Talk here. In Our Nation, We have A Very Sensation Of Topic Lately about Your Alliance in Our Nation. So, I Going to Ask, What Bring you here Today?

Johnson: Well, Since Last time, We Came, The Foreign Affair Are Busy on Work, So, We Came The Other Days, Which is Today. Since, The Unfortunate Incident that Was Happened near the Coast of Fenn.

Vasily: Yes, We Like to Settle it Between our Nation in Diplomat Relationships Between Your Nation and The Alliance.

Johnson: Thus, We Were Dispatched Here Again For The Negotiations With Your Nation By Our Government to Settle this Incident.

Official 1: An Unfortunate Incident, You say!?

The First Official that was Seating On the Left of Kaios Stand Up From His Chair and Make A Assertion Against the Ambassadors About the Incident.

Official 1: You think You Can Get Away from this!? Your Alliance Have Ambush And Sank Our Scout Vessels!? I would Doubt that You are the One that Sank Our First Scout Fleet 2 Years Ago! Such a Bold Claims Coming From You Scum Ambassadors!

Johnson: *Whisper to Vasily* He Sure are Persistent about the Incident.

Vasily: *Whisper to Johnson* That Why I Don't Like Somebody Think THAT we The Ones Did it and Never Seen the True of the Incident, In What Have Occur.

Both of the Ambassadors, Now Having to Hear one Of the Official Giving a Very Assert Statement about the Incident.

Vasily: Well, It is Why We Came here to Settle it For the First Place.

Johnson: Also, Your Nation Wyvern have Unconditionally Attack Without Warning on One of My Nation Warship at Above On the First Place. So, The Situation Is For My Nation and The Rest of my Allies Fleet have Make a Self-Defense Move.

Official 1: You think I Going to Believe that! You Bastard! You think that I going to Believe Everything you Say, When I got the Report, Saying-

Then, Kaios have Enough of his Bickering Decide to Stand Up and Stop any Futher Escalation.

Kaios: Calm Down.... There. I do the Talking Now.

The First Official was Still in Anger about the Situation Decide to Sit down and Let Kaios Do the Negotiations with the Ambassadors.

Kaios: I understand..... That if We were to Talk about the Compensation of Our Losses of Our Fleet. We Both Need to Grasp Our Own Military Strength.

Johnson: I see.... Then, Vasily, Give them our Document.

Vasily Then Take His Suitcase Before Open it to Reveal a Book Document About Each 7 Nations Alliance Strength in Military and Economy. For the Military Part, Only Half Military Equipment Shows in the Document as The 7 Different Leader of the Nation in Alliance have Agree to Show Them Their Oldest Technology, With the Latest Was Not to Show them. Vasily take Out the Document Book and Give it to Kaios as He Accept the Document.

Vasily: Well, Here is the Document. The Document is Consist of Our Alliance From United States Of America, United Kingdom of Britain, Greater Germany Reich, Empire of Japan, Kingdom Of Italy, Union of Soviet Socialist Republic and Republic of France. It All Been Detail by Our Gorverment Ranging from Military Strength and Economy.

As, Kaios Take It, He Start to Look Through and Flip Every Page as He See. But, He Close up the Book and Will Look at The Document Later On. As, He have to Finish the Negotiations First With the Ambassadors.

Kaios: As Of Now..... Mr. Johnson, I want To Ask That, Your Alliance of Nations Have Any Colonies? Since, Our Nation has 72 Colonies Under Our Nation Rule as Of Our Current Colony And Just A Few Week Ago, With the Altaras Kingdom as The Most Recent Ones, That Was the Addition to 73 Now.

Johnson: Well.... Our Nation have One Colony.

Official 1: One....

Official 2: How About The Alliance?

Vasily: They Have Couple..... Colonies Under Them....

Official 2: Couple.... That was Few than I Anticipated....

As The Two Official was About To laugh at the Alliance of Their Less Colony than Their. While, Kaios Sitting Still And Look Very Disappointed at the Two Official that About to laugh. Soon, The Two of the Official Couldn't Contain their Laugh and Begin to Laugh Out Loud to the Ambassadors.

The American and the Soviet having their Face Stoic upon the Two Official For Making Fun on them. Both of the Ambassador Now Thinking if This Negotiations Ever Did go Somewhere With them Keep Making Fun on them And Making Unprovoked Statement on them. Kaios look very Disappointed and Begin to Stop Them from Doing their Act in the Very Rude Manners.

Kaios: Please, Everyone, That was Very Rude of You Two, Since we In the Middle of the Conversation.

Kaios Then look at the Two Ambassador as He have to Consider Them to the 3rd Foreign Affairs Department. Knowing that Coming here is A Bad Idea about the Two of the 7 Different Ambassador from the Nation Of the Alliance.

Kaios: Ver Well, Gentlemen. I would Like to Continue Our Discussion After, I Have Finish The Document You have Given to Me. But, From this On, You Will Come to the 3rd Foreign Affairs Department From this On. Well, You free to Leave then.

Johnson: Well, We will taking our leave then.

The Two Ambassadors stand up from the Chair as They Head to the Door, Open Up And Exit the Room with the Loud Slam of The Door Close. As, The Two Ambassador have Enough of Them as They Exit the Room. Back to the Room, The First Official Then Look at the 3rd Foreign Affairs Director in Question about the Situation He Have Made out Of His Decision.

Official 1: Director Kaios, Why such a Amiable Manner to Those Ambassadors Come from the Barbarians Nations? Also Acting With Those Amiable To the Ones that was From the Barbarians Nations That have Destroy Our Scout Fleet? They Already Cause Such Trouble Among the Other Foreign Affairs Department and Why Doing it? Wasn't they the Ones that Have Foiled Our Scout Fleet From Doing the Mission Been Given, No? As, Usual, Don't we-

Kaios: That is Enough, It already Creating Problem for this, We Still have Not Known in Term of their Strength Yet.

Kaios look Forward and Onto the Door That the Two Ambassadors Have Leave. With the First Official look at Kaios After his Statement.

Kaios: *Thought* Even if this Just a Diplomat Negotiations Gesture, I like to Have Personal Connections with the Alliance. To Know Much about Information on the Nations in the Alliance. For even Someone like Her, Miss Elto is Such Ignorant to any other Military Affairs. Ever Since the Imperial Conference, I have Start my Investigation Upon the Alliance..... Yet, In my View, I think Those Alliance Are Hiding something. I Need More Time to Investigate Them.

Back on the American and Soviet Ambassador that Just Exit the Detached Building and Was now On board of SN Sovietski, A Project 66 of Heavy Cruiser as One of the Soviet Union Vessels that Was Laid down in 1943 and Complete and Launched in Mid 1946. It First Been Going to Sea Trial Before Been Given a First Mission, Which is The Mission to Escort the Two Ambassador To Palpadian Empire Before Return to Soviet Union. The American Ambassador Will Be Pick Up on the Harbor in St. Petersburg that a American Fleet Will Pick the Ambassador and Head Back to the Mainland after it Diplomat Mission.

Onboard the Vessels of SN Sovietski, The Two Ambassador Was Now on the Bow Deck Outside. They Board Recall of Their Negotiations with Those Palpadian That Talking about Laughable Statement to Them And Making Fun on them of The Colonies Statement.

Vasily: The Nerve of them, Making Fun on Us.

Johnson: They are the Worse in Making a Diplomatic Negotiations Except The One of Them that was Sitting on the Middle.

Vasily: Kaios? It Seem He Like to Know About More Information about us.

Johnson: Yes..... Going back for Another Negotiations.... I Don't know What Worse. Getting Mock By those Two High Officials Or Going Back and We Might get Another Mocking.

Vasily: For the Time Being...... We Have to Be Careful.... But, Seeing the Technology from Palpadian. I would Like to Say they are Far Behind.

Johnson: What Weird is that Some Ship Resemble So Much to Our Counterpart.

Vasily: You Right.... We Have to Give the Report. I Would Fear Think will Escalate Further More in the Future.

Johnson: Worse Can be A Problem to the Diplomat Mission. But, We have to See What Will Happen Next at Our Next Diplomat Mission.

-At the Philades Sea-

In the Philades Sea, South Of Philades Continent Near Fenn Sea. A Fleets Of Palpadian Warship Now Cruising Through the Wave With the Battle Hardened Musketeers At Ready to Be Deployed Against the Kingdom of Fenn. With the 20 Ship of the Line, 4 Ironclad and 6 Wyvern Carrier With 67 Landing Crafts in Preparing for Battle. Almost 97 Vessels Approaching the Fenn Kingdom.

It only a Matter Of Time Before a Battle Will Begin in Fenn Kingdom. But, What They Didn't Know about a Combine Operation Base Under the OFNA Have Already Detected A Large Fleet Approaching on Fenn Kingdom in Fast Pace. Thus, This Alert The High Command About the Situation that Is Approaching on Fenn Kingdom.

-Germany, Berlin-

A Day have Pass after The Negotiations Between the Alliance and Palpadian still Undetermined of the Negotiations. In Berlin, Inside of the Reichstag of A Conference Room that Is For the 7 Leader to Be Attend. The 7 Leader was Speaking about the Situation in Fenn. T he Report of Fleet of Unknown to them. But, Reconnaissance Aircraft have Made a Fly by Patrol And Identified it as Palpadian Fleet.

Churchill: A Report from the Fenn Combined Operation Base have Stated That Palpadian Imperial Armed Forced Have Formed Large Scale Fleet and is now Approaching Fenn Kingdom. The Reconnaissance Forces have Say that They About 30 Vessels in the Fleet.

Yamamoto: Even, I Fear Something like this Might Happened after the Incident at Fenn Sea.

Charles: There is also A Problem Regarding the Tourists in Fenn.

Matteo: How About issues a Evacuation in the City and Town to the Combine Operation Base? The Tourists Will be Taking Refuge from there for now.

Harry: But, The Forces in Fenn will take Care of the Threat.

Stalin: That would be good. But, The Numbers of the Palpadian Forces is Still Unknown to Us. The Forces in Fenn Is Less than 5 Thousands Troop With Couple Vehicles, But Most is Not a Heavy Type.

Hitler: It would Cause Some Trouble. How Long They Will Hold Them off is Unknown yet.

Charles: But, Doing so, It Can Make the Palpadian to See we Are Most likely Involved in the Battle to Help Fenn.

Churchill: What Other Option we Have? If We do not Intervene Now, The Tourists There Will be Kills or Worse Get Capture by Them. We Have to Prevent Something like this.

Yamamoto: When will we Have our Time of Peace?

Harry: I don't think we Ever get to See Peace for Once.

Hitler: This Is Worse, Our Own Diplomat Negotiations was still in Onhold. When will we Get a Diplomat Channel over there?

Matteo: But, Palpadian have been Set their Eyes On Fenn. Like the Incident at Fenn Sea? They Plan On attack Fenn Capital City, It was When a Military Parade was Held. The Fleet that was Been Sunk by the Combine Fleet is a Subjugate Fleet, In Which Their Task is To Attack Them. But, Other than that, The Motive of that Fleet is Still Unknown. But, My Theory is That they Want to Bring Fenn under Their Control.

Charles: It Could be. They Already Make Their Ever Increasing Hegemony Colonies Through Southeast Now.

Hitler: It won't be that only..... But, The Next Time We do, We Be Prepared for Anything.

-1st Foreign Affairs Department-

At 1st Foreign Affairs Department, Outside of the Director Elto Office, Was Kaios Standing In Front of the Door to Director Elto Office.

Kaios: *Thought* Ugh.... I don't want to go in..... This Door is the Last thing I Want to See Right Now..... I Had Lose my Power Struggle in 1st Foreign Affairs and Got Transferred to 3rd Foreign Affairs.... I Once was AspireTo Be the 1st Foreign Affairs Ditector and Now, I still Couldn't Get over The Feeling of Been here Again.

Kaios Reminisce His Pastof his Director in 1st Foreign Affairs Before Becoming the Director in 3rd Foreign Affairs. He Sigh before Knocking on the Door To Known His Presence have Arrive upon the Office. He Was Been Called By Elto to Came to the 1st Foreign Affairs to Deal with the Alliance Situation or That What Kaios Think that is Was Elto Who Call Him.

Kaios: This is 3rd Foreign Affairs Director, Kaios. I'm Coming in.

Kaios then Open the Door to See Elto Standing by the Door, As Kaios Was Talking With Elto While Also Fail To Noticed a Person Sitting on the Couch Near Them.

Kaios: Elto, Summoning Me Here without His Imperial Majesty Edict is Not a Very Amiable Act to do. Don't You think, Miss Elto?

Elto: I did not Summon you Here....

Kaios: Huh? Then, Who is?

Then, The Person Speak Up From The Couch the She is Sitting. Which also Frightened Kaios For Abit of the Sudden Voice.

Kaios: Huh!?

???: Oh, Kaios.... Don't you remember me? Have You Already Forgotten Who I Might be?

Kaios: Oh.... Forgive my.... Impudence. But, I assume You are from the Imperial Family, Right? So, May I Know Who You Might be?

Remille: Skip the Pleasantries Introduced! You Third-Rate Mongrel! Well, I, The Foreign Affairs Auditor, Remille!

The Look on Kaios In Shock to Find Out the Person in Front of Him is The Foreign Affairs Auditor.

Kaios: Foreign Affairs Auditor..... Forgive my earlier Impudence, Lady Remille.

As, Kaios Bow Upon Remille And Elto Standing on the Side as She Look at the Conversation Between the Auditor and The 3rd Foreign Affairs Director.

Remille: So, Sir Kaios, I have Seen Many Records of Your Meeting With Two of the Nations Envoys from the Alliance. What is the Weak-Willed of Such Attitude Of Your with Them? Don't you Understand about the Negligence of Your Actions Will Cause the Doom to Our Nation?

Kaios: Nothing of that Sort, Lady Remille! But, I do have Some Considerations about-

Remille: There is No Excuse About Nothing! His Imperial Majesty have Order You to Make a Proper Decision on Them In Term of the Imperial Rule, Has He Not?

Kaios Was Shocked about The Sudden Outburst From Remille.

Remille: Hmph....! I Don't think you Understand What his Imperial Majesty have Aspiration Were....

Remille Then think About Time After the Imperial Conference as She remembered Their Conversation.

Remille: *Thought* Which the Majesty have Made Clear to me..... It also the Moment When Both of us Meet at that Time.

-Flashback-

At the Scene Charge to the Balcony of The Palace, The Emperor and Remille Came to The Balcony as They Look at the Night Sky. As Both Have A Glass of Wine on Hand and The Emperor Lend Back on the Railing.

Ludius: To Pave Such Path for Our Nation to Continue in the Expansion is Through Domination With The Fear We Strike. But.... Even with that, There Still a Caveat within it.

Remille: And.... That was?

Ludius: When you Underestimate in Something. It's all Over.

Ludius then Go to the End of the Balcony and Look at the Sky as He Give Out his Opinion To the Better of the Empire and The Better World.

Ludius: Therefore.... My Empire. Unlike those Pacifist Mu and Ethnocentric Milishial Empire, We do not Allow Any of the Premise Being that Is Beneath of Other Nations! I will Crush all The Barbarians Nations And Unite The Three Civilize Sphere Under One Empire. Also Conquer the Central World With the Military Might of the Empire. Thus, The World will be Cleanse By All War and Soon, The True Peace will be Achieved Through the Hardship.

Both, Remille and Ludius Clink off their Glass Of Wine With Remille Think about the Emperor Motive as She Now Blush for Abit by the Emperor Word. The Emperor Always Been Thinking on The Outcome of the Empire if Not Be Careful of The Situation, Whether it was Military Strength or The Diplomatic That Have Do to In Accordance or One Wrong Actions Will Cause the Downfall of the Empire. Thus, Remille Think that She Know the Motives of What the Emperor Want and Do at the Time.

-Flashback End-

Remille: *Thought* I am the One that Know His Majesty The Most.... And I Will Fullfil His Majesty Wish...

Remille was Now Standing and Looking Elsewhere As She Thinking About the Emperor Wish of His Empire to Become. While, She was Daydreaming, Elto and Kaios was Looking at Her with No word Coming our Of them as They Sigh. Remille Snap out of Her Daydreaming and Look back at the Two.

Remille: Henceforth, The Matter with the Alliance Will be Handled By the 1st Foreign Affairs Bureau. In Addition with that, I will Have the Full Authority Corcerning of The Alliance and I will Leave the Audit Office for the 1st Foreign Affairs Bureau. That will be All, Sir Kaios. You are Dismissed.

As, Kaios and Elto Were about To Exit the Room, They Hear of What Remille have to Say on the Matter of Her Duty.

Remille: I will Show you How Diplomat Negotiations Should Be done.

Finally, Both of the Director Exit as Both of Them Walking Together through the Exit of the Department.

Kaios: That Damned Little Vixen!

Elto: *Sigh* I sympathy for You, Kaios. I'm Already Speaking to That, But, There no need for me to Involved Something like this.

Kaios: *Sigh* You Right about that. You Never take Such Measures.

Elto: It also a Problem for me, That she have Borrowing my Office Just to say that We are Handling the 3rd Foreign Affairs Bureau Matter is Already a Bother to Me.

Kaios: I can Related with that, Showing Off just to Make a Statement That our Power is Worlds Apart From Each Other.

Both of Them Arrive at the Entrance But Stop Near At The Entrance of the Department.

Elto: Although, I will Definitely Welcome you To be One of My Subordinates.

Kaios: I Consider the Offer For Now, But, I got Some Work to do back to My Office. Well, We Will Meet Again. Goodbye.

Kaios Then Wave His Hand as He Exit the Department and Back to his Office in 3rd Foreign Affairs Department.

After, Remille Make Clear of the Matter to His Authority of the the Director Kaios, But, She Also Make it Clear that She will be the One to handled the Matter from the Audito lr to 1st Foreign Affairs Bureau Director Now.

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44 3 11
In a galaxy millions of light-years away from Earth, humans, droids and other lifeforms co-exist. After the Great War, which lasted for over 4,500 ye...
99.9K 3.4K 55
After 2 major wars against two galactic superpowers, and the Garmillas refugee crisis of 2205, Japan, a part of the Earth Federation, now is seeing t...
37.8K 533 11
***THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETE. I AM TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH BREAK*** "War... War never changes." The world had seen many technological advances since...
1.5K 144 40
Through thick and thin the Law shall prevail. A new sense of purpose awaits us, children of light, in the land where it all began. The darkness in wh...