ʜɪꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴡɴ

De unlitdusk

Seokjin could feel himself slipping... His pure solace was the nails that dug themselves deep in his palms... Mais

ᴊɪɴ
ᴊɪɴ
ᴊɪɴ
ᴊɪɴ
notice

ᴊᴏᴏɴ

10 0 0
De unlitdusk

☄. *. . ⋆

Namjoon imagined this little date of theirs to turn out in many different ways.
He pictures Jin coming up to him all nervous and maybe a bit angry and shouting out that it's a no deal and they should probably put a stop to this madness before it gets elaborated into something that's not meant to be.
He himself had prepared a good enough mental speech about confronting Jin about how this could be a good opportunity for him.. for Joon.. for both of them.

But what he NEVER expected was the acceptance of his proposal... His supposed deal about getting into this marriage solely based on profits.
He could've fooled himself a bit about how Jin didn't look like he was signing a contract. Instead, he looked genuinely happy declaring his acceptance, but Namjoon's heart did a flip imagining how Jin might've not been here if he himself didn't text Jin for God knows how many times that he'll help him get out of that hellhole.

At the end, Namjoon achieved his little goal, got his acceptance in the form of "Yes" and they both just stood there looking at each other like this was supposed to be any less awkward. I'd they didn't.

Maybe it was an impulse, or call it a habit. Joon walked across the table to pull out Jin's chair and gestured to him to have a seat. He then rounded to his side and took his place.
He waved his hand in the air to call the attendant who was kind of panicking in the corner after Jin's sudden declaration.

She took Jin's order and walked out- no.. ran out without glancing back at the.. (This was terrible as it is.. didn't have to make it any more awkward.)

He looked at Jin now, completely.. taking in the outfit and the messed up hair, Jin was wearing all these black tight jeans and turtleneck inside and a long overcoat which hung below his knees... He had this rose broach tucked to his coat cuff which completely made it stand out from the overall classy look. This brought a smile on his face as he stared at the rose broach.
Did Jin like these kinds of stuff?

"It is a gift. Jiminie won this for me when he was playing hoops in the fair.. I know it looks really awkward bu-" Jin looked flustered, the tip of his ears was a fresh shade of pink and seemed to be blending into an equally eloquent red.

Namjoon cut him off by shaking his head. He extended his hand and grabbed the sleeves of the coat to run his hand over the rose broach. It had a bumpy texture and kind of like a sponge. He looked up to face Jin and smiled again.
"It looks amazing. Suits you really." He said. His words didn't sound empty and Namjoon was a bit confused as to where this sudden bravery entered his system when Jin was around.
Just like back then.. The drunk boy who shamelessly kissed Joon as if he owned the young CEO.. This Jin resembled nothing to the one he had the pleasure of meeting that night.

"That's good... I guess.. as long as I don't look like a fool. I'll take it." Jin giggles, his hand reaching out to touch his ears, which are now a very pretty shade of red.

"What made you accept this proposal?" Joon questioned after retracting his hands off the other's sleeves and went back to assessing his reactions instead.

"I would have rejected it... To be honest, I'm not sure what I'm agreeing to. This marriage may bring some benefits, but in the end it's a lost deal to a businessman like you... Why would you even agree to something like this? It's not like you even like me.. We just met a few days ago and you seem to be doing this out of goodwill alone." Jin paused for a second as he breathed in. His face, which was a blushing mess a minute ago, was replaced with this confused and distasteful look that made Namjoon frown along with him.
He waited for the other to resume, his eyes completely fixed on Jin's action. The way his eyebrows scrunches up as if he's contemplating whether to say what's actually bothering him...

"Is this like a sympathy thing? Do you consider me to be one of your charity cases, Mr. Kim?" And that dropped Namjoon's heart. The absolute disgusted expression that took over Jin's entire face, how he looked a tad bit sad and equally angry even at the thought of this being some kind of elaborated plan to make a big April's fool.

Joon jumped in before Jin could dwell in this everlasting loop of what ifs and terrible imaginations. Because obviously Jin was not a charity case for Joon. He was someone whom Namjoon wanted... No Needed.

Someone who made Namjoon feel things he thought himself incapable of feeling. He made that stone heart beat in this beautiful rhythm again that all Namjoon wanted now was to keep the melody intact and within reach forever.

"I could never.. I did state that this was basically a business deal. But Seokjin, it isn't a deal where I free you off a prison to just capture you back into my own. Do not take me for someone who uses people for their own benefits. All deals I do are fair, and in this I ask the exact thing you do. This marriage will be a benefit for me because I want this. What I am doing is not a charity Jin. If it is, then you're the one who's displaying your mercy on me by entering this deal. Not the other way around." He smiled at Jin who looked like he is completely blanked out by such reveal.

"You want this? As in the marriage? You want to marry Me? That's all you need? How's that benefitting you?" Jin blurted after a long pause, his face adorned with this absolutely charming pouty confusion that Namjoon tried his best not to coo over it..

Instead, Namjoon extended his hand again, this time he lightly lifted Jin's left hand and placed it on his own right palm, he then traced a his thumb slowly inside Jin's sleeves to trail up to his wrist and said. "You. All I want or NEED is You. Kim Seokjin." He felt the boy infront of him go stiff at his statement.. Jin involuntarily closed his palm as he tried to pull his arm back to his side, but Namjoon wasn't having it. He kept his hold tight, but tried not to hurt the other unintentionally.

"Me? Why? Uh.. isn't thi- this our first proper meeting? Maybe like second... But whatever. How can you say that when you've just met me like days ago-"

"Months" Namjoon corrected. His smirk replacing the smile he was desperately trying to not let out. Seeing the other freeze in confusion was just so funny.

"Months? We've met before...?" Jin blurts out completely hazed. His eyes scaning Joon out to find some answers that are in no way getting through at this moment.

So Namjoon does just that. He leans in closer, so that now he's looking at Jin completely and whispers "we've done way more than just meet. Try recollecting our time together, okay?" He sees Jin open his mouth and then close it again just to try opening it again but fails to get any word out.

"Please don't tell m- me-... Was it at Taehyung's party..?" Namjoon almost misses it except he doesn't because of how close he is now to Jin.

The smirk on his face grows completely contradictory to the horror on Jin's face now.

"Yes, I'd definitely like to use your special coupon too someday." Namjoon takes out a pretty roughed up but yet well preserved tissue from his pocket to place it on the table between them.
He sees how wide Jin's eyes pop out looking at the bundle of ink scratched up in the middle of the tissue, clearly mentioning Jin's contact number and his signature with a heart and wink emoji drawn at the end.

He'd take out his phone to capture the moment and the expressions on Jin's face but that has to wait, he doesn't want to be rejected just when he got his long awaited answer.

And just to mess with the man infront of him a bit more, Namjoon lifts his hand to grab Jin's face and whispers. "Won't you give me another lapdance today ? Jinnie."

He sees the man in front of him choke before he backs out.

This is fun indeed.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

16.3K 1.3K 33
[OM] 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 ...𝓐 𝓒𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓡𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 : ̗̀➛When the sun goes down and the night is in charge, that'...
420 14 8
"Take another step and I cannot be responsible for my actions" Seokjin growled after backing up, almost hitting the door behind him. The crowd around...
34.9K 1.3K 28
Random one-shots, constructed through raging ideas and boredom. TRIGGER WARNING! There are serious topics discussed in this, such as violence and as...
7.6K 244 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...