Nothing Can TEAR us Apart- FP...

By Casualchrisdyle

★ - Many warned you about going to this school, however, you never listened and thought they were rumo... More

not a chapter lol
Chapter 1: Welcome!
PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING THIS?1?1?
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Detention
Chapter 4: Dear diary
A/N
Chapter 6
A/N<3
UPDATE!
(✧⁠*⁠。CHAPTER 7✿)
☆*Conuation of Chapter 7☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚
☆Chapter 8
Chapter 9*⁠.⁠✧☆
☕Chapter 10: Birds don't sing♡⁠˖
Chapter 11-
A/N
guys... uhmm..

Chapter 5: This is why you set an alarm when you sleep

1.1K 19 18
By Casualchrisdyle

The screams begin to get louder and louder, until I heard 2 of them screaming, I started trying to find out where they came from.

After a bit I eventually found where it was coming from. But when I arrived there, the screams had already stopped and the only one in the room was Miss Circle, I couldn't see anything else except her and the things in the room.

Maybe it was a prank Oliver and Zip set up? I think I heard Edward was also avoided here at school since he was also a bully? Maybe he could've set it up?

I don't really know.

I was terrified.  What was that? Am I hearing things?

I'll just get out.

I walk out the halls and pretend nothing had happened, still pretty confused but okay so far.

I head towards the school cafeteria to get some food, it was pretty crowded inside but I got some food and sat down at a table, 2 other people I wasn't quite familiar yet, well, except for Claire

(These are the people Y/N Is sitting with but exclude LANA AND ABBIE SINCE THEY DIED 😭)

They introduced themselves afterwards and we just talked for a bit, I didn't match their energy one bit but I enjoyed it.
__________
As I walk through the halls, I bump into somebody, IT WAS THE WORST FUCKING TRIO TO COME ACROSS IN THIS SCHOOL, Oliver, Zip and Edward.
Whore, watch where y-”

Right before he could finish his sentence, I already skedaddled out.

I sit at my chair to avoid them, I really hated them with a burning passion.

I start doodling until Mister Demi enters the class.
________

I was at the library since we had free time and I was really bored, I read a few books until I fell asleep.

-3 hours later-

Ugh” I groan out as I get up, I realized I fell asleep “no, no, no.” why did I let this happen?

The library lights were on but no other lights in the school were on, maybe they forgot to check the library? That's so stupid of them.

I was panicking like crazy. I didn't know what to do, I knew that if I stayed here I would starve, I was really hungry too, “i think theirs food in the cafeteria?” I thought to myself.

I didn't bring anything but my bag, I only had water in there though.

I hesitated to get out of the library, I bump into something “a door?” I thought to myself. It said Alice's room, I didn't know why that was there, but I chose to ignore it. The room gave me chills though for no reason, well there probably was a reason, I just don't know..

I walked towards something, I didn't know what it was at all, I was desperate to find anything, I needed supplies, I was 100% sure that the exit was locked but I tried to open it.

I pull as hard as I can, but for some reason it was not opening

I read the sign on the door and it said “push”,

“Bro.” I muttered as I sigh and push the door as hard as I can but still, nothing.

I thought to myself. “Ugh, I guess I'm stuck here”
__________

I kept trying my best to find the cafeteria, still nothing. I even collided with the wall probably 23 times? More than I can count. I basically wanted to kick the exit door down-

“Wait.”

“Kick the exit door down?”

“Let's try that.”

I struggled to find the exit door once again. I walk towards something I thought was the hall to the exit door, I fell into the pool, and struggled to breathe.

It was too dark to see anything..
______

(And I'm going to bed byee)
(644 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

822K 33K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
790K 47.5K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.