DESIRE ☆ KIMCHAY AU

By scorpiostarlight

Desire is the most frequented strip club in town. When Kimhan Theerapanyakul is kicked out of his family, he... More

♧ author's intro ♧
♧ 1. Hair Ties & Blood Ties ♧
♧2. Hidden Favours ♧
♧ 3. Help From Shadows ♧
♧ 4. What Isn't-Might Be ♧
♧ 6. Ready? ♧
♧7. Gentleman ♧
♧ 8. Special ♧
♧ 9. Right to You ♧
♧ 10. Why Should I? ♧
♧ 11. Good Boy ♧
♧ 12. Missing & Loving ♧
♧ 13. That's How Much I Love You ♧
♧ 14. According to Plan ♧
♧ 15. Nothing Compares To You ♧
♧ 16. Confident ♧

♧5. Post Killing ♧

450 52 15
By scorpiostarlight

When Kim leaves, Chay stares at the door for what feels like hours. His t-shirt is discarded somewhere on his bed. His wound is patched up probably the best that any of his wounds ever were, and Chay can't shake the feeling of Kim's gentle fingers dancing all over his skin. It was crazy, how enchanting it felt watching Kim do something he was confident in. Chay wasn't sure whether Kim felt confident about it or not, but Chay could see the confidence oozing from Kim's body with every move he made and every careful look he took at Chay's wound. And the damn wound—it hurts like hell, but somehow Chay managed to occupy his thoughts with confident Kim, instead of thinking about the paralyzing pain that shoot through his body every time Kim drew the needle through his skin. It's not the first time Chay has been stabbed. It happened once before. That time, his left thigh was the unfortunate part of his body. But he was protecting Porsche from a drunk jerk who foolishly thought that Porsche poisoned his drink, so it was worth it.

Eventually, Chay shakes his head, laughing at himself for not being able to stop thinking about Kim and looking at the door as if Kim will magically appear at the door again.

"You'll see him tomorrow, Chay. Get a grip!" Chay runs his fingers through his hair and makes his way to the kitchen, grabbing a painkiller from the cabinet and chugging it down with water. The wound hurts, but the sharp pain from the beginning, now turned into a dull pain that is fading away and coming back in random intervals, and it's the worst, of course... whenever he freaking moves! But it's fine—he'll be good in a couple of days. Not his first rodeo.

Slowly, he makes his way to the sofa in the living room, lies down and grabs his phone... he should probably call his brother. Porsche should be at his own apartment now, well, if he isn't with Kinn again. He prepares himself for Porsche's worried monologue and goes to press the dial when he hears knocking at the door. Over and over again. Seconds go by, but it doesn't stop.

Chay takes a deep breath and groans, "now when I'm fucking comfortable. This better be serious or else..."

Biting his inner cheek to not wince in pain, he stands up and makes his way towards the door, swinging it open.

Chay was expecting anyone, but the fact that Kim would really appear at his door again wasn't something Chay really thought would happen. But here Kim is, and he looks distressed. Why is he holding the gun, again? Why is he shaking?

Chay's heart drops, "Kim...?"

"I... I think I killed him."

Chay opens the door as wide as he can, "come inside."

And Kim does. He gets right to Chay and hugs him. He doesn't think about it. It's like a reflex. He just makes a step and then another and another until he is right in front of Chay, and then, before he knows it, his arms are around Chay's body, and he is clutching onto Chay for dear life. He is barely aware of the fact that Chay still doesn't wear a t-shirt. And he is also aware of the fact that he shouldn't be touching his boss like that, but p'Chay represents safety for Kim right now, and Kim feels like he needs to be safe. He is scared. Scared of what he had done. He just did something that he loathed all his life. Something that whenever he watched his father or his brothers do, he felt awful for not being able to stop them or to help the victims even though he knew that all those people were awful. Even the man he just killed, even he was awful... Kim still can feel the man's fingers wrapped around his neck, slowly trying to take Kim's life away from him. But he can't help himself. He just... he feels like the worst person ever. He—

"Hey, hey, Kim... shh... Kim... what happened? What happened?" Chay's voice sounds like it's coming from somewhere far away even though Kim knows that Chay is right here in his embrace.

Chay is in Kim's embrace...

Kim quickly steps away from Chay, apologising, "I'm so-sorry. That wasn't professional of me... I shouldn't—"

Chay grabs Kim's face and makes Kim look right at him, "what happened, Kim?" Chay's eyes slide a little lower from Kim's face, checking for anything that can give him some answer for what could have happened. And when his eyes go just a little bit lower, he clenches his jaw and asks Kim again, this time more urgently, "what the hell happened, Kimhan? Why are there fucking marks on your neck?"

Kim's tears collide with Chay's fingers as he continues holding Kim's face, looking worried right at him.

"I... killed him," Kim repeats. "The... the man that stabbed you."

"What?" Chay breathes out in surprise, but then he looks back at Kim's neck. He gulps down his anger and asks another question, "did that fucker attack you?"

"I didn't want to kill him," Kim whispers.

"Hey, hey, big boy," Chay wipes away Kim's tears, "it's okay, it's okay... tell me, did he attack you?"

After a couple of seconds, Kim nods, "he pushed me to the wall and... and started choking me. But I didn't want to kill him. I just didn't know what to do. I—"

"It was self-defence, Kim," Chay pulls Kim back into his arms and hugs him. Chay guessed already that despite being from the mafia family, Kim most likely never killed anyone, especially considering that his not being okay with killing people was exactly why he got disowned by his family. So, he understands that must be a big shock for Kim especially when on top of it all, that fucker Lee almost killed him as well. So, he forgets any distance between them that he has been trying to keep since he saw Kim for the first time and just lets Kim cry in his arms hopefully slowly calming down.

The more Kim is calming down the more he is aware of the position he is in. Chay's naked skin is hot, spreading the warmth all over him. Chay's well-defined muscles and strong arms hold Kim close in a way that makes him feel like he is welcome in them. Like what he is doing is entirely normal and he shouldn't feel like he is crossing some kind of invisible line that shouldn't be crossed. Kim realises with his heart beating fast and his mind a mess that Chay's touch makes him feel safe. Makes him feel like none of what happened downstairs really happened even though Kim knows that it did. But somehow, when Chay holds him close, it all doesn't seem so world-shattering.

But... Kim shouldn't be showing so much of his weak side to Chay. What will Chay think about him, seeing Kim crumbling down because of one bad day? Kim wants to be strong and tough. Wants to be enough for his work. Wants to show Chay that he is trying and that Chay isn't wasting his time helping Kim to get better.

Panic starts to creep into Kim's heart. What if p'Chay already thinks that Kim is too weak? What if the moment Kim calms down, he is going to be told that he isn't suitable for the position of bouncer and he'll be fired? What if he'll be once again helpless and without any money to go by? And what if he won't be able to see Chay again? At least not so frequently? What if—"

"I think that it would be better if you stay here tonight," Chay's breath caresses Kim's ear as he says, still hugging Kim. "I'll go find you some clothes so you can take a shower. Is that okay?"

Kim slowly pulls away from the hug, even though he doesn't want to, and looks at Chay surprised, "I can stay here? You aren't mad? I didn't want to look so weak. I—"

"You don't look weak, Kim," Chay says harshly, immediately cursing himself for it. "I'm sorry, that came out harsher than I thought. Kim, you don't have to worry—I don't think that you are weak. After today, definitely not. Just go take a shower. I'll deal with the mess outside and after that."

"But what about your injury?" Kim is worried and confused. He has no idea what can Chay do with the mess Kim made. He didn't want to create problems for Chay. It's all Kim's fault. "How will you deal with it by yourself? I'll... I'll go with you. I can help."

"No," Chay resolutely shakes his head. "Kim, you are unfit to help me now. I don't want to risk the scene outside triggering you again. Just stay here, take a shower, get comfortable, and wait for me. I'll deal with it."

Kim nods but sighs, "I only created problems for you."

Entering his bedroom, Chay chuckles, "you didn't. Sooner or later, I would deal with that bastard myself. Here, they should fit you," Chay puts some clothes on the bed for Kim to take, and puts on a t-shirt as well, wincing a little as he lifts up his hands.

Kim takes the pile of clothes from the bed, holding it tightly to his chest. He looks at Chay who is grabbing his phone and a gun.

"Would you kill him too?" Kim asks.

Chay looks at him, but instead of answering he just walks out of the room and says, "I'll be right back."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•

Outside, it doesn't take long for Chay to spot Lee's dead body. Dead. Kim really did kill him. Kim wouldn't like this but Chay is glad. Chay warned Lee. He warned him multiple times to stay away from him and from the club. But Lee just didn't listen. So... he got what he deserved.

Looking around, making sure no one sees him. Chay carefully pulled Lee's body behind the club to hide it until Chay's help shows up. His stab wound hurts like shit now, after handling Lee's body, but it's fine, Chay will just take another painkiller once he gets back upstairs and then he'll have a good sleep... with Kim in the same apartment... yeah...

He takes out his phone from his pocket and dials Porsche's number. But the phone rings and rings, but there's no answer. Chay chuckles, looks like his brother is enjoying his date very much. So, okay, plan B.

This time Chay gets through...

"Khun Porchay?"

"I need your services at the club. Now!"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•

Forty-five minutes later, Chay walks back into his apartment, finding Kim sitting at the edge of the sofa, nervously looking around, but the moment he spots Chay he shoots up from the sofa and walks towards him.

"What did you do? Did you take care of it? Was... was it bad? I didn't give you troubles, did I?"

Chay chuckles, ruffling Kim's hair, "no worries, big boy. Everything is taken care of. But I'm tired—should we go to sleep now?"

"Oh," Kim gasps, looking around, "I'll sleep here on the sofa if that's okay."

Chay shakes his head, "no, nothing like that. You'll sleep in my bed. I'll be fine on the sofa."

"But you are hurt."

"And you were almost strangled."

"But—"

"Alright, fine," Chay takes Kim's hand and starts pulling him to his bedroom, "my bed is big enough for both of us." He raises his eyebrow, "or do you mind?"

Kim gulps down. Sleeping in the same bed with p'Chay? It doesn't sound bad, but what if he rolls over during the night and makes p'Chay uncomfortable? But at the same time, maybe he'll have the opportunity to see p'Chay with messy hair. Kim loves p'Chay's messy hair.

He smiles, "okay, I don't mind."

"Good," Chay hums and walks to his side of the bed. "Do you want me to put some pillows in the middle of the bed or something?"

"No," Kim quickly shakes his head, getting in the bed as well. "It's okay."

Chay smirks, "I'm glad you don't mind being with me here like this."

Kim gets comfortable in the bed and rolls on the side to look at Chay, "I trust p'Chay. You are really nice."

"Uhmm yeah," thinking about it, Chay is definitely nicer to Kim than to any other of his employees. And it's not that he is being a dick to his employees, but he is strict with them and definitely wouldn't let them sleep with him in his bed amongst all the other things he already did for Kim. "I really do like you, Kim." Chay closes his eyes, "I'm even surprised how much. Hmm... if you don't mind, we can continue this conversation tomorrow. I really need to sleep now."

Kim's heart is beating wildly in his chest but he manages to say good night to Chay and slowly fall asleep as well.

P'Chay likes him.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•

When Chay wakes up it's because Kim is relentlessly shaking his shoulder, "p'Chay. p'Chay. Wake up..."

So, Chay opens his eyes and the first thing he sees is Kim's shy eyes and the second is the face of Porsche with an annoying smirk plastered on his lips, "well, nong, I see that you don't waste any time."

To be continued...

P.S. JUST KISS YOU TWO 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 492 7
Kim is sweet and seductive, just as an omega should be, in front of everyone but hates this side of him. He's just a weapon to be used. In reality he...
21.8K 812 10
A #KimChay au wherein after a year of Kim and Chay's separation, Kim suddenly realized his true feelings for Porchay. But upon this realization, he k...
24.4K 2.1K 30
⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ♡ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆ In the mafia world, young boys-age 18-20-are being sold as dolls to everyone who pays well. The boys are well-trained... they are no...
15.2K 712 15
"Born from blood...they were perfect." KimChay are unhinged vampire husbands, treating the city as their playground for their sick and twisted bloody...