FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

56|➴Review on being in love➴

1.6K 226 31
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

"What happened to you?" Rehana asked, elbowing Ishani, who was lost in something, but brought back to reality when Rehana asked her.

"Huhh?"

"I asked what happened? Is everything okay between you and Ayaan bhai?"

Ishani was not sure if she should tell Rehana about her confession or not.

"Nothing di. I'm tired"

Nodding Rehana looked at her left side to Divya, who was so eager to show her the pictures she clicked.

"I'm so worried"

"Why?" Divya asked Rehana confusingly.

"For last night"

"Chill Rooh baby. Everybody knows that you're not drunk" She chuckled and Rehana felt embarrassed because of her behaviour.

"But it was all your idea to act like I am drunk and said all those things" Rehana made a pout while Divya giggled, seeing her expression.

"By the way, what happened to our chatterbox?" Divya asked raising her brows at Ishani, who's looking outside the window from the plane.

As Rehana was sitting in between Ishani and Divya, she looked at Ishani first, observing her silence, she could understand something was definitely wrong with her.

"I don't know. But I asked her earlier, she replied she is just tired nothing else"

"Maybe she is tired because last night we gossiped a lot and then went to sleep just before the dawn time" Divya yawned and Rehana shook her head.

~♥~

"Bhai.." Abhimaan raised his face from his phone to his brother who's sitting beside him.

"Hmm"

"I want an honest review from you"

"Review of what?"

"Review about being in love" He picked his lips as Abhimaan scrunched his brows.

"Are you in love with Ishani Ayaan?" Abhimaan asked excitedly while Ayaan sighed and requested him "bhai please give an honest answer. Please tell me"

"Okay... so review about being in love." He smiled remembering the face he loves the most.

"It's a very beautiful feeling, Ayaan. You feel intensely happy when you're in love. You can't stop thinking about her, talking about her with your friends and families, and your heart still goes pitter-patter when her name pops up on your phone screen" Ayaan adored the smile and happiness in his brother's eyes for Rehana. He knows how much his brother loves that girl.

"You are excited to see her and are elated when you're around her. When we begin to think about a future with someone, this is a sign we are falling in love." I know my case is different, I've not thought about any future with Rehana when we got married. But that holy bond never let me cheat her."

"You are loyal towards Rehana from the beginning"

"She is the most innocent creature on this earth. I can't stop adoring her."

"Tell me more bhai" Ayaan pleaded.

"When you feel that you're confused about your feelings towards her, just try to figure it out. You will appreciate the little things that make your significant other uniquely her. Like the funny way she laughs, or a certain expression she has when confused. When you're in love, you want to be there for your partner. You should never sacrifice your own needs, but you make sure each other's needs are met and lean on one another for support."

Completing Abhimaan looked at Ayaan with a smile and patted his back.

"You are in love with her Ayaan. Accept it. The way you married her by going against Dad and all. It's not just to take her out from that hell of her house. But there was an urge inside you that you can keep her happy. You were adamant to give her everything she deserves. If it's not love? Then what's it?"

"I don't know bhai. I'm confused. I never think about it ever so deeply until today"

"And what happened today? That you are thinking so deeply suddenly?"

"She confessed that she loves me. At first I thought it was just a mere attraction. But the way her eyes started looking into mine with hope of a positive reply, I was sure it's not just an attraction."

"If you're sure about your feelings then do accept her too Ayaan. She is a part of you. Your better half. Love is broader, and encompasses a friendship and companionate component as well"
Abhimaan held Ayaan's palm and patted the back side.

"Everything will be sorted out. Just talking with her" nodding at Abhimaan, Ayaan turned his head to the three seated layer and found the three of them. Rehana and Divya were trying to make Ishani smile.

~♥~

"Maheen ji"

"Yes Meera ji"

"I was thinking about Hiya and Vihaan's wedding"

"Meera ji, we're family now" Maheen smiled holding Meera's hand and continued "you can share your thoughts with us without any hesitation"

Meera smiled at Maheen and said "actually... it's been months, they're married in the temple and if you don't mind, can we fix a date for next month?"

"Next month? But it is such a less time"

"I know... ahhh.. It's okay. You all fix a date then inform me"

Maheen could feel the gloominess on Meera's face.
"Meera ji. You're Vihaan's mother. I know just like us you too are so excited about your son's wedding. That's perfectly fine. And don't worry, after reaching home Samaira will call out pandit ji for an auspicious date."

"Thank you thank you so much Maheen ji" Meera held Maheen's plan and thanked her from the bottom of her heart.

"Bhabi... then what about Abhi and Rehana's wedding? They too need to be introduced as husband and wife officially"

"Let think about Hiya's wedding first. Then we can think about Rehana and Divya together?"

"Haan, that's a great idea. Both of them will love it"

~♥~

"Bhai... what is your thought about Raunak and his family?" Dev asked chewing his nails and one glare from Yuvaan, he dropped his hand to his lap.

"So? What were you saying?" Yuvaan asked fixing his collar and Dev rolled his eyes.

"I was asking.." He was cut off by his elder brother who showed his palm

"Yeah yeah I remember. My thoughts about Raunak and his family right?".

Dev got annoyed by his playing nature and whined " Bhai please stop playing. I'm serious" Yuvaan chuckled at the possessive side of Dev towards his daughter.

"He is good. And I'm sure he will keep our Divya happy. Also his elder brother is very hard working. He was telling me how he is working hard to achieve his goal and after completing study Raunak will join him soon."

"We can trust them right?"

"Dev... Divya is my daughter too... do you think I'll choose wrong for her?"

"I know bhai... but what Abhimaan said, was also had valid point"

"Ab Abhi ne kya keh diya? Yeh ladka bhi na... mujhe kabhi kabhi lagta hai use office join karne ke wajah investigation mein join karna chahiye tha"
(Now what did Abhi say? Even this boy... I sometimes feel that instead of joining the office, he should have joined the investigation.)

"No bhai. Abhi was right too. He told me that in every document of Raunak as parents there was only Mayank's name. I agree that their parents died long ago. But still he can use his late father's name right?"

"From yesterday's conversation with Mayank I understand that he is a father figure to Raunak. And an elder brother can be a parent to his younger siblings."

"I agree to that. But..."

"Stop thinking like Abhimaan. That boy is insane. Don't listen to him. Raunak is good and loves Divya so much. What do you want? Your daughter's happiness with whom she loved, or a family who can also treat her bad in future"

Dev thought about Yuvaan's words and smiled. Yuvaan was right. Love matters the most.

~♥~

Vihaan was caressing Hiya's knuckles while she was looking at his face, resting her head on his right shoulder.

"What are you thinking Hiya?"

"Nothing."

Vihaan sat straight and looked at her. "You can tell me"

"Just one more months then my course will end and we'll not be able to meet in college"

"Ohhh... so you said indirectly that you'll miss me?"

"Yes" she made a sad puppy face.

Vihaan leaned his face close to her and said in eye contact
"Then what about I take you to my home?"

Hiya blushed and shook her head "we don't have the permission yet"

"Damn the society. I can't even take my wife to my house" Vihaan groaned and She giggled.

She side hugged him and he smiled "I love you" Vihaan said kissing her hairs and Hiya replied "I know"

But inside Hiya mumbled "I love you too Vihaan"

She was afraid to say those words in front of him. Maybe in the future she will tell him.

~♥~
"We are so sorry Raunak. We could not come last night because the flight got delay" Heer said feeling upset.

"Mimmi... it's okay. You two came here it's enough for me"

"But we didn't able to meet Divya"

"After she reaches home, she will definitely call me, then I'll ask her for a video call hmmm" the three were out for lunch in a fancy restaurant.

"That's okay for me," Aditya said.

"Aditya... you know after coming here, when you went to fill up the needful, I met with such a pretty girl" Heer smiled remembering her 'ouch' and the way she was rubbing her forehead.

"she was with her husband, and looking at them I remember our old days"

"That's great," Aditya smiled at Heer happy face.

"Diti... I think Mimmi is in a romantic mood. So should I book a honeymoon suite for you two" Raunak teases and Aditya laughed out while Heer blushed and glared at the duo.

"Shut up"

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
How is the chapter?
One more couple going to settle 😉

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 680 35
Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced into this marriage is never in my though...
37.9K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
28.7K 1.7K 48
Mom, dad I'm finally back to this country. To the place that took my everything from me. I don't know how I'm gonna face all the upcoming challenges...
136K 6.3K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...