Byleth x Erdrick oneshots (Er...

By AthenaColors

This is my first oneshot book of Erdleth! These oneshots are either old or new ones, so expect to see the dat... More

Info :O
Requests open!
Suprise hug
Taking care of you
Spin the bottle
Making him blush
Sleepiness
To cry in her best friends arms -Part One
Can't help to blush around her
Sweet kisses
Absolutely stunning
Out of style

Our own sleepover

21 2 0
By AthenaColors

Summary: On a summer night, Byleth and Erdrick have their own sleepover together. Making a fort together and watching movies together, ending up to be a memorable night for the two.
_______________________________

Sleepovers were always fun, it was a way to spend time with the people you love. And Byleth loved it, she loved having sleepovers with Zelda and Lucina. Having pillow fights with them and endless nights of fun, but she realized she never had sleepover with her boyfriend before. It made her feel bad, she felt bad that she never had one with him before. So, Byleth wanted to surprise Erdrick with one. Having their own sleepover together.

5:30 PM.

Byleth gathered all of the things she needed, a bunch of soft and puffy blankets to make a huge fort. Some candy, popcorn and drinks for the movie that Byleth picked out and lastly. She made her bed extra comfy if her and Erdrick wanted to sleep on Byleth's bed instead of the fort. Byleth smiled once she placed the small table tray that was on top of her bed, having all of the snacks and drinks on top of it. "Erdrick is going to love this! I can't wait to show it to him!" Byleth squealed in excitement, the girl smiles as she sat down on her bed. Hoping to not knock over the small table tray as she kicks her legs in excitement, she was so happy to have the sleepover with her hero.

Her phone vibrated as Byleth's excitement was interrupted, she scooted towards the end of her nightstand. Unplugging her phone from the charger, she taps her phone as she reads her unread messages.

Erdrick: Hey Byleth! I'm done helping Cloud to get ready for his date with Tifa! I'll see you soon sweetheart! Love you! <3

Byleth smiles once she received the text message from her boyfriend, she replies to him back as she turns off her phone and walks towards the door. Turning the doorknob, opening it as Byleth walks out and closing the door shut on her way out. Byleth didn't feel like taking the elevator, she didn't want to get used to by taking it every single day. So she decided to take the stairs, Byleth ran down the stairs. Byleth couldn't take her excitement any longer, she wanted to have a sleepover with Erdrick for so long and she couldn't be anymore happier.

Byleth finally got to the first floor as she panted, catching her breath now walking past the first floor and going into the main lobby. She looked for Erdrick, he was nowhere in sight. Until she heard the door open, it was her hero. Erdrick stepped inside the mansion as he saw his girlfriend, it was the first thing that Erdrick saw. "Hey Byleth!" Erdrick calls out, Byleth turns around. Recognizing the voice, Byleth smiles happily as she runs up to him. Hugging Erdrick as she wraps her arms around his neck, "Erdrick!" Byleth says to him. Erdrick stumbled a little but he kept his balance, hugging Byleth in return and wrapping his arms around her back. Giving her a spin.

"Thank you for waiting darling! I appreciate it! But what's the surprise you wanted to show me?" Erdrick questions as he lets his girlfriend go, Byleth takes her hands off of hero's neck as she continues to have the same smile on her face. "You're going to love it Erdrick! I have worked on this all day!" Byleth explains as she sees the excited look on her boyfriend's face, "Well what are we waiting for!" Erdrick responds back to her, Byleth held her hero's hand as the two ran across the first floor and running upstairs. The couple making their way to the 3rd floor of the mansion, Erdrick was excited to see of what Byleth is going to show him. It made him happy and curious at the same time.

Once they got to the 3rd floor, they make their way to their dorm as Byleth puts her hand on the doorknob, "Close your eyes okay Erdrick? And no peeking!" Byleth says with a small giggle, "I won't!" Erdrick responds back to his girlfriend. Byleth opens the door, stepping inside the dorm. Erdrick taking a couple small steps inside the dorm. "Okay you can open your eyes now Erdrick!" Byleth continues, now looking at her boyfriend. Erdrick opens his eyes as he gasps, seeing the room turn into a whole new world.

A bunch of snacks were on a small tray on Byleth's bed, a fort right in front of them and Byleth's computer also on the bed. Erdrick couldn't believe his eyes, the hero smiles as he turns to look at his girlfriend. "So.. do you like it?" Byleth questions, Erdrick grins even more as he holds her hands. His whole face was lit up and his eyes were sparkling like sapphires, "Like it? I LOVE IT!!" The hero continues, happiness was heard from the tone of his voice as he kisses Byleth on the cheek. His lips pressing on her soft cheeks, Byleth chuckles "Aww!! I'm glad you love it Erdrick!" The girl responds back to him as Erdrick leans back and closes the door behind him.

"I really do! So I'm guessing we're having a sleepover tonight Byleth?" Erdrick says.

Byleth nods with a smile "Yeah!".

"Then let's get started!" The hero continues.

Byleth's smile softens from seeing Erdrick's excitement, she was happy to see him enjoy the surprise she just revealed to him. And Byleth knows that it was going to be a great night for her and Erdrick.

3 hours later, 8:30 PM.

Byleth and Erdrick were in the fort that they made together, Byleth was laying next to Erdrick. Her head laying against his shoulder, the hero wrapping his arm around her as he kept her close. The two were watching "To all the boys I loved before" on Netflix, Byleth decided it would be a great idea to watch all of them in one night. Erdrick didn't mind of course, whatever made Byleth happy, he was happy too. Byleth then had an idea, she wanted to go to the pool. Even though it was late at night, it wouldn't hurt to go at this hour.

"Erdrick? Can you pause it for a second?" Byleth tells him, Erdrick nods as he leans over to the computer. Pressing pause on the movie as his whole attention goes to his girlfriend, "Yes Byleth?" Erdrick questions as he looks into his girlfriend's eyes. Byleth looks to the side and back to the hero, "Do you wanna go to the pool? I thought it would be nice if we can go together! If you don't want to then it's okay!" Byleth explains, she wouldn't mind if Erdrick didn't want to go and stay in. She wouldn't be mad at him.

Erdrick thought for a moment, the pool was closed by now and he didn't want to get in trouble by Isabelle. Since Isabelle is pretty strict by all of the rules in the smash mansion and he also didn't want to get Byleth in trouble as well, "Well.. I really don't want to, it's late and if we go right now. We may get caught by Isabelle, she usually goes by to see who's in the pool late at night to see if anyone is out there fooling around" Erdrick explains to her, his tone of voice was low but a bit nervous. Byleth frowns a bit, she didn't mind that Erdrick didn't want to go to the pool at this hour and to get in trouble. So Byleth understood of where Erdrick is coming from.

"I understand Erdrick, Isabelle can be pretty mean whenever she finds people going out to the pool at this hour and I really don't wanna get in trouble by her if we get caught. So I understand Erdrick, we can continue of what we are doing right now!" Byleth responds back to him, her voice soft and sweet. Erdrick smiles back at her as a small tint of red forms on his cheeks, now kissing the top of Byleth's head. "Thank you for understanding Byleth, that means a lot to me. You're so kind sweetheart!" Erdrick continues, Byleth twirls a piece of her hair with her finger. A small tint of pink forms on her cheeks, her heart skips a beat. She was so happy that Erdrick understood her and he wasn't mad at her, Byleth hugs her boyfriend as Erdrick hugged her back in return.

"Aw! You're too sweet Erdrick!" Byleth adds, now smiling at him.

"Now, wanna continue watching the movie?" Byleth continues.

Erdrick nods as he leans forward to press resume on the movie, he looks at his girlfriend who was smiling at him. Erdrick was happy that Byleth understood him of where he was coming from, that's one of the things he loved about his girlfriend, that she was so understanding of Erdrick. He knew that Byleth understood him and Erdrick was glad, then he kepted Byleth close to him as they continue to spend their time together, watching the movie together in pure silence.

11:40 PM

The movie was just finished, Byleth and Erdrick ate most of the snacks that Byleth bought from the store and drank the soda that she had as well. They were both tired out so, Byleth decided it was time to get some rest. Byleth wanted to sleep in her bed since sleeping on the hard floor would mess up her back and she didn't want to injure her back, Byleth and Erdrick put all of the trash away in the garage and the small table tray back downstairs. The fort was still in place but most of the extra pillows were on Byleth's bed, Erdrick was laying down next to Byleth. The blankets were covered up on the two, Erdrick was admiring Byleth as he held her hands. Feeling how soft it was and Byleth rubbed her thumb against Erdrick's palm.

"Thank you for today Byleth, it was an amazing day sweetheart!" Erdrick spoke softly and in a quiet tone to his voice. "It's no problem Erdrick! I'm glad we had this opportunity to spend time together and to have this sleepover together, I loved every second of it!" Byleth responds back to him, now smiling at him. Erdrick smiles back at her in return as he creases Byleth's cheek with his hand, "You're beautiful Byleth" Erdrick spoke, his voice was still soft and low. Byleth chuckled as she felt her hero's hand on her cheek, "Aw! Thank you Erdrick! I.. I really appreciate that!" Byleth responds back to him, putting her hand on Erdrick's hand. Feeling how warm it was, the soft presence of her hero was here at this moment. Made Byleth feel happy, Byleth scooted close to Erdrick. Now looking into the hero's brown eyes, Erdrick saw that Byleth was looking at him, he wondered why Byleth was looking at him. "Byleth? Is everything alright-" Erdrick spoke but he got cut off by Byleth cupping Erdrick's cheeks, now kissing him. Byleth pressed her lips against his, feeling how soft and cold it was. Erdrick's eyes widened, a bright tint of red forms on his cheeks.

Erdrick closes his eyes as he kisses Byleth back in return, his lips pressing on her's. It felt magical and every time Erdrick kissed Byleth, it felt like time has stopped and it was just the two of them together. Like nothing else mattered, Byleth leans back her lips parting aways from her hero. Erdrick smiles as his cheeks heat up into a dark tint of red, now smiling even more. "You're cute when you blush Erdrick!" Byleth broke the silence as she giggled, causing Erdrick to blush more. Now looking away, but simply. The hero loved it when Byleth did that small giggle that she always does, it made his heart skip a beat, head over heels for her and it just made him very happy.

Byleth then took a moment to enjoy the moment that she's having with her boyfriend, she enjoyed every single moment and she wasn't going to waste it. "So what was your favorite part of the sleepover Erdrick?" Byleth questions, now staring a conversation with her hero. Erdrick thought for moment to think about his favorite moment through the night, he really liked having a pillow fight with Byleth but he thought he may accidentally hurt his girlfriend in the process. Twister was another one that made Erdrick feel quite embarrassed but Erdrick really loved watching the movie with his girlfriend. The way the two laughed whenever a funny scene would come on, when Byleth rested her head on Erdrick's shoulder.

He loved every second of it.

"My favorite part of today was that when we watched the movie together! It was a lot of fun and spending time with you made it even better!" Erdrick says with enthusiasm, Byleth's cheeks heat up into a bright tint of pink. She was glad that Erdrick had a fun time with her, "I'm glad! I'm glad that you had fun today Erdrick and.. spending time with you makes me really happy! Because every moment we spend together, I want to cherish it forever" Byleth continues, now looking into Erdrick's eyes.

Erdrick smiles as he saw the bright smile on Byleth's face "I also want to cherish every moment we spend together and spending all of it with you. Is worth it" Erdrick softly spoke, his tone of voice was soft and sweet. Byleth's cheeks were still pink, she was happy that Erdrick wanted to spend every moment with her. Then Byleth scoots over to the hero, laying her head into the crook of Erdrick's neck. Feeling tired, her vision starting to blur. "Can I.. sleep in your arms tonight Erdrick?" Byleth mumbled, her voice low and sounded like she was about to drift off to sleep.

Erdrick nods "Yes you can Byleth, I'll be here by your side and I'm not going anywhere. Just get some rest" The hero adds now running his fingers through Byleth's hair, feeling how smooth it was. Byleth felt her hero's fingers running through her hair, it gave her a sense of comfort. "I love you Erdrick.." Byleth spoke once more as she yawned, her eyes closing and drifting off to sleep. Erdrick looked down to see that Byleth was already sleeping, he smiled softly at her as he stopped running his fingers through his girlfriend's hair.

Erdrick leans in and kisses the top of Byleth's head, seeing how cute she looked when she fallen asleep. "Sweet dreams sweetheart" Erdrick softly whispered, the hero yawns as he wraps his arms around Byleth. To keep her safe and warm, Erdrick's eyes start to become hazy and blurry as he fell asleep. Knowing that he had a lot of fun with Byleth and creating memories with her, that he will never forget.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3K 68
Im reopening this after looking at my drafts. These stories are female characters x fem reader. For the gays out there, check out my stories Also, i...
32.5K 264 24
3, 2, 1, Go! C'mon in super smash bros lovers! I have super smash bros oneshots just for you to enjoy! X readers included! Ranked #2 in ssbu since Ja...
40.8K 669 123
(REQUESTS OPEN) i wanna improve my english by writing some oneshots, request anything, and i will see what i can do! (slow updates) I will do: - ang...
26.3K 603 27
Hi guys I'm just going to be writing cute fluffy scenarios for the reader and marth from the game series Fire Emblem. I hope you enjoy.