Painful love | kim Taehyung f...

By Letme_Luv

"Tbh i think pain is better then numbness, better to feel something rather then Letting the numbness eat your... More

Introduction!!
Rudey
ZOMBIE
Saviour
Scared
Changes
Malice
Another pervert
SHOOT
Last 7 minutes....
Who's property..?
New way
Weird feelings
Trap
Painful love
The end

Antidote

22 5 7
By Letme_Luv

Taehyung POV

I told her everything that was needed. we
were sitting closed to each other just when someone step in the room. It was her... My mother. I don't have courage to look at her in the eyes again.

Eomma: "Taehyung, i think you know why you are here."

I gulp and nodded. I turn to see Y/n struggling under ropes.

Eomma: "What a feisty girl you are."

Taehyung: "She h-have noth-ing t-to do with u-us..."

Eomma: "I will decide that."

She sternly said and walked towards Y/n, she lean forward towards Y/n remove the tape harshly.

Y/n: "Stop using him for your benefits!"

Eomma: "So you know everything."

Y/n: "People like you don't deserve to live!"

I saw her gripping Y/n's hair while Y/n spit over her face making my eyes go wide. She back off from Y/n.

Taehyung: "Eomma-"

I stop on my way, the word just slip out of my mouth. Now I was waiting for her to slap me like how she usually do.

Eomma: "Still the same Taehyung."

I was still looking down, i wanted to scream. i wanting to run away again.

Taehyung: "Will you let me go after your work will be done?"

Eomma: "So you are willing to get in the project huh?"

Taehyung: "I just want everything to turn normal..."

Eomma: "That will not be so normal for you... isn't it?"

I gulp hardly, i don't have any courage to even reply back.

Eomma: "After the antidote will be done making, we will perform it on her."

She pointed towards Y/n.

Y/n: "You are the only one who have half eaten brain here, use it for yourself."

Y/n rolled her eyes at eomma.

Eomma: "Guards!!! Take this girl in different room. She might give thoughts to Taehyung to ruined our project."

Y/n: "Why? Are you insecure?

Gaurds come in and started to pull her out of the room.

Taehyung: "noo nooo please let her stay here... please!!!"

I beg to eomma but she wasn't getting affected by my words, even a little bit.

Y/N'S POV

They took me out from the room as I scan the place once again, they were carrying me cause my legs were tied too. One of the gaurd glance at me before entering a room.

Suga.... he was there. For some reason my eyes started to tear up. The gaurds place me on couch and leaves the place.

Suga: "Y/n-"

Y/n: "I don't want to hear anything! Atleast Jimin showed his true intentions from starting but you!! You are more worst then a snake."

???: "Why my name is being taken?"

That's person entered the room, I'm so confused, dumbfounded. I don't know how to process. Jimin? Why he is here? Is this their plan to make me run away and Suga join it? I should have known... I'm soo naive.

Jimin: "How are you feeling after running away from me Y/n?"

I took a deep breath and turn my gaze to my lap. The only thing I could think of is. Taehyung... He is the sweet, innocent and everything about him is positive. Why they betrayed us like that?! whyyy whyy why.

Y/n: "Everything is a joke for you two! Tell me what Taehyung did to deserve this!!!"

Jimin sit beside me and just stared at me.

Jimin: "Tell me one thing. Do you see Taehyung as just a friend or not."

Y/n: "Do you really expect me to answer after what you did?"

Jimin: "to be honest, that was more than fun. Atleast I got to touch those sweet lips of yours."

I can't help but to feel mere disgusted by his words.

Y/n: "You... Killed Jungkook.... intentionally..."

Jimin: "Well kind of."

I don't want to cry, please don't cry. I keep telling myself this but I'm already crying. I don't want to look weak But at the end of the day I'm just a pathetic girl.

They got silent while i silently cried. Suga put his hand over my shoulder as my sob increases. The only thing i could do it to blame myself for everything. But i can't go back in time.

Suga: "They threatened us."

He softly said. No I'm not gonna trust him anymore, his soft voice is more venomous. I can't let him manipulate me anymore.

Jimin: "Yah Suga I was enjoying seeing her reactions, why did you reveal it??"

Suga: "Not everything is a joke Jimin! Look how broken she looks."

Jimin: "Then why are you hiding that. Tell her everything..."

Suga: "It's not the right time okay?"

Jimin: "Whatever."

My vision was blurry from the tears filling my eyes, as i blink some more years away. I was listening to them butll my mind was not processing anything. Call me sensative or whatever but when it comes to Jungkook, i can't help but to cry.

Suga: " Can you get her a glass of water-"

Jimin: "Go by yourself."

I heard Suga sighing and walked out of the room, now I was alone with this jimin. I don't want to be with him... i don't.

He touch my shoulder make me flinched so badly, I was terribly scared of him. I can feel his gaze on me but i didn't dare to look at him.

After some times or staying in this suffocating silence Suga come back with a glass of water. He bring it closer to my face, i refused to drink it.

Jimin: "Don't worry, there is no poison in the water."

I wish it was poisoned... I try to drink but only to get choked on the water.

Suga rub my back and hesitantly pulled me into a hug. I heard jimin saying something in serious tone.

Jimin: "Lets just run away."

Suga: "We can't."

Jimin: "It's Now or never."

Suga: "Not right now."

Suga pulled out from the hug and wipe my tears.

Jimin: "Well she is not our concern anymore. i don't know why you are staying here."

Suga just sighed and lean over the couch. There was pin drop silence in the room only our breathing could be heard.

Suga: "I can't explain everything to you right now but Trust me."

Did he said to trust him?

Y/n: "You knew Taehyung even before we met.. didn't you?"

Suga: "I do... Infact I was the one who... bring that dog near your school."

I wanted to kick him, punch him but all I could do was just stay in one position.

Suga: "I had my reasons to do that but."

Jimin: "I don't get your point of explaining yourself. She have nothing to do with us anymore. That play is over Yoongi, we are finally free..."

Suga: "Do you think it's safe to go outside when all the peoples have become zombies?"

Jimin: "That's why I was telling you to hurry on bringing Taehyung here."

Suga: "Lets just stay here for now."

Jimin: "Fine."

THE NEXT DAY

Suga bring food for me but again I refused, I was worried sick about Taehyung. How he have been? are they beating him? Did he eat something?

Suga: "If you eat this, i will tell you a secret."

I look at him with anger, Did he really thought that I'm ths easygoing.

Jimin: "Just shoved it on her mouth."

This bitch.

Suga: "I will tell you about Taehyung conditions... now eat."

Y/n: "First tell me."

Jimin: "Yah Yoongi why are you doing this?!"

Suga: "Jimin let me talk to her."

Y/n: "Untie me!"

Jimin grab my chin and shoved the spoon full of food in my mouth and forcefully made me chew all of that.

Suga: "Jimin... You know when you told me that they have taken your sister, i saw the fear on the your eyes for the first time. When they send Suzy to inform you about your sister, you were looking worried sick. Y/n is also like her-"

Jimin: "NOO SHE IS NOT!!!"

Suga: "you can't deny it!! Your sister must also be as the same age as Y/n."

Jimin: "What are you trying to say?!"

Suga: "The way you pampered your sister... Try to do that towards Y/n too."

Jimin passed me glares, what did I even do now? who are they? Who took his sister? Suzy come to tell her condition? wait what's going on?

Jimin grab my arms and untie them. As i let out a groan in pain, my arms where numb due to staying in same position for so long and also a dark red mark was left of my skin due to that rope.

I reaches to untie my legs too. Just when someone steps in the room. It was the same gaurd who had thrown me on couch before.

He comes and grab my arms to take me somewhere.

Suga: "Let her eat this first."

That Gaurd nodded and stand near the couch while Suga feeds me the rest of the food. After finishing the food that gaurd again grab my hand as i hissed in pain. he loosen his grip and made me walk out of the room.

Y/n: "Where are you taking me?"

He didn't replied and took me towards Taehyung's room. I fasten my pace unknowingly to reach there.

Finally he open the door. Taehyung was laying on the little bed, his eyes were closed and the gaurd pushed me in before locking the door from behind.

I walked towards him with slow steps with a sudden motion he woke up and pointed a sharp surgical tool towards me, it took him a second to recognise me and he lowered the tool

Taehyung: "Y/n... You are here..."

As soon I reached towards him he pulled me into a tight hug. Was he also worried about me? This hug was not like how we usually do, it holds security, possessiveness and trust. For some reason my heartbeat got fasten.

Taehyung: "I was getting bad thoughts when they take you away..."

Y/n: "I met Jimin and Suga... They were together in this thing and also that girl Suzy."

Taehyung: "W- Whatttt"

He was in utter shocked and hug me more tighter.

Taehyung: "what did they do now?"

Y/n: "Suga said that they were threatened my someone and they took Jimin's sister for making them do whatever they wanted..."

Taehyung: "Must be Eomma's work..."

I don't really want him to call that lady as his mom

Y/n: "Taehyung... why are you still calling that lady your mom...?"

Taehyung: "I really feel like she is my mom Y/n."

I patted his head, it's not his fault to crave love from people like her, when all he saw was white walls for 16 years.

Taehyung: "Atleast i have you. It's more then enough, i don't need anyone else."

Y/n: "Me too Taehyung."

Taehyung: "I love you more then anything Y/n."

He can't see my face because we were still hugging each other but i also know that he don't meant it in different way... Maybe he loves me "as a friend"

He pulled off from the hug and kiss my forehead Just like how Jungkook used to do...

Y/n: "Now tell me if you have eat anything or not?"

Taehyung: "They have injected me some nutritious liquids."

Y/n: "I have something for you..."

I pulled out some toffees from my pocket and give it to him.

Taehyung: "how did you get it?"

Y/n: "I had took it from that shop on deoksan ri."

Taehyung Smiled and took the toffee from me and open its wrapper before eating it.

Taehyung: "thanks..."

After staying like that for a while Taehyung held my wrist lightly, if he noticed the red mark on my wrist.

Y/n: "it's nothing..."

I try to pull my hands from him as I don't want him to get more worried.

Taehyung: "They are so cruel, I'm sorry you have to go through that."

Y/n: "It doesn't hurt Taehyung, I'm totally fine..."

My struggle is not even 1% of what he have been gone through. He deserves everything.

Y/n: "I forget to ask something...."

Taehyung: "What is it?"

Y/n: "When they drag me out of here... what did that lady said?"

Taehyung: "Like always she inject me something."

I nodded in understanding, That gaurd come back again and drag me out of the room. I smiled at Taehyung

Y/n: "I will be back."

I turn back to the gaurd how was taking me somewhere, He didn't stop at the room he had taken me before.

Y/n: "Where are you taking me?"

Gaurd: "You have eyes, you can see it by yourself."

I raised my brows at his reply, was he thinking to make a comeback reply to ME? I rolled my eyes at his tone and he took me in a room and locked the door from behind.

I Looked around to see what's in the room, I saw a man. I have never seen him before. By hss appearance he looks like of my dad's age.

Man: "You know, the only reason why you are here is because i wanted to ask you some."

Y/n: "W-what is it?"

Man: "You seems pretty close to Taehyung, can you tell us what he did all those years?"

Y/n: "I don't know much-"

Man: "Don't you dare to lie."

Y/n: "We have only known each other from past 1 week."

Man: "Only past 1 week?"

I nodded my head lightly.

Man: "Do you know his past?!"

I gulp hardly, deciding whether to lie or tell the truth, i decided to do what I felt was right.

Y/n: "no."

Man: "Then it must be easy for you to leave the place without making a scene."

Y/n: "I won't leave him here all by himself."

That man looks at me with a bit confusion.

Man: "And why is that?"

Y/n: "I... Because I lo- because he is my friend!"

Man: "Look I'm asking you pretty nicely, listen to what you're elder says or you know that I can force you very easily."

Y/n: "He is not happy here."

Man: "He is just a failed project. His happiness doesn't matter!"

Y/n: "HE IS NOT A FAILED PROJECT!!! How dare you to say that!!! He also have feeling, he is too vulnerable for your dirty games."

I glared at that man angrily

Man: "You have two choices, whether to stay here with Taehyung or Go with Suga."

There no way I'm willing to go with Suga. All of the things that have happened in past i lost trust on Suga... I don't care if he was forced to do things, I will never forgive them for this betrayal and killing my Jungkook. Maybe they were thinking that one life in this zombie apocalypse won't matter.

This man is way too calm and honest not like that lady who likes to command things

Y/n: "I will stay..."

That gaurd pass me some unreadable expressions, was he shocked? i don't think so.

Man: "Great choice. Just admit that you like him."

I look at him with wide eyes, what does he want actually?

Y/n: "I think i have already cleared myself, he is just my friend..."

He smiled and said

Man: "I'm not like my wife, she is always rude to people and always run after profits."

Y/n: "The one Taehyung call his mom?"

That man nodded and gesture me to sit on chair. I was confusingly looking at the man, i don't know why he is this calm.

Man: "Half process is already done for making antidote, We already send the sample to government. Taehyung will be free when all the things will be normal."

Y/n: "You mean we can turn those zombies into humans?!!"

That man nodded and that gaurd come to me with a rope in his hand.

Y/n: 'What is it now?"

Man: "you will be the one on which we will test the antidote on."

Y/n: "You could just bring any zombie from street..."

Man: "Tell me, do you trust Taehyung.?"

Y/n: "I do trust him but not you."

That gaurd tied me tightly with ropes on chair and all other scientist come inside the room along with Suga and Jimin. The room was pretty big and they were watching me. I was feeling scared of the outcomes, but for that moment this was the only right thing on my eyes.

That lady come towards me with a injection on her hand, she inject that on my body without any warning. I heard Suga's voice but frr some reason i can't understand what he was saying. I started to feel dizzy and my head Started to ach terribly.

Suga try to get towards me but the gaurds stop him.

Finally I lost my sense, i could heard people around me but my brain was not processing anything. I can feel my cheeks being wet from the tears following from my eyes.

SUGA POV

Why did she agreed to do this??!! I try to reach towards her but gaurds stop me from reaching, I swear i want to bang that lady's head on that chair untill she loose her senses.

We all saw her crying for some reason... maybe she don't wanna to be zombie. Someone come in the room with a loud bang and run towards y/n, it was Taehyung. He was crying too. Strange, gaurds didn't stop him.

Taehyung: "Noo nooo Please make my Y/n normal, you can't snatch her from me... You can't!!! Please please i beg."

He hug her, not caring if she will bite him. His voice was reflecting fear and desperation

Taehyung: "I gave you everything I had mom... I gave you my 100% why are you still testing me? I always tried to make you happy but at the end i only reserved you hatred.
PLEASE SAVE HER!! I will do everything... I will never run away again. Please save her."

He was keep on repeating that, i gulp hardly. It was not a nice idea to bring him back here, I have never regret things but this people made me regret myself twice.

Taehyung crawl towards Mrs. Kim and held her legs, crying over her legs. Jimin quickly pulled him up to make him stand.

Seriously how can a mother do this to their child.

Taehyung: "Eomma... appa..."

Jimin: "Where is my sister??"

Mrs. Kim: "Your sister? Probably she have become a zombie by now... or maybe she is no mor-"

Jimin didn't let her complete the sentence and started to choke her.

Jimin: "I don't care if you are older or what. You are still a bitch to me. I will make you go to hell."

He grip her neck which gaurds more forward to pull him but i step in between them to stop them. Maybe this is the best thing ever could happen in this world.

I was standing infront of the gaurds to stop them but they didn't even pushed me, maybe that's something we all want here.

Taehyung: "Leave my mom!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 484 23
"But what it all comes down to, is 3am. 3am will tell you just how very much your heart is hurting. 3am can determine life or death." One hyung who...
323K 18K 73
"I wish I had a heart, just so I can give it to you." Zombie AU
CARNIVAL ; By ™

Fanfiction

279K 16.1K 25
⠀" I hate that when I'm around you I can't control my feelings. ⠀⠀I hate how cute you are. ⠀⠀I hate how much I just want to touch you when you're...
78.3K 2.4K 13
nothing hurts more than hearing your idol's pleas to be normal disclaimer: contains talk of mental health issues such as anxiety and depression.