English Version Angels Battle...

By RichardSutopo

After learning Rayga has a supernatural potential then Mikaelson Family decide to sent Rayga to practice in S... More

Chapter I: The Kingdom of the Lelembut
Chapter II: The Arrival Of A Special Guest
Chapter III: Ice Angel
Chapter IV: Daoism Temple
Chapter V: Supernatural League
Chapter VI: Renata Mikaelson
Chapter VII: Purple Aura Martial Fight Part 1
Chapter VIII: Purple Aura Martial Battle Part 2
Chapter IX: The Disappearance Of Demigods And Supernatural Humans
Chapter X: Explanation of Supernatural Powers
Chapter XI: 4 Princes of Januman Kingdom VS Ni Luh Dan Kyoshiro Part I
Chapter XII: 4 Princes of Januman Kingdom VS Ni Luh and Kyoshiro Part II
Chapter XIII: Meeting At Mikaelson Corporation
Chapter XIV: The Spiritual Circle Of Transportation
Chapter XV: An Ancient Song About The 7 Lost Tribes
Chapter XVI: The Battle With The Supernatural League Masters
Chapter XVII: Formation Of The Supernatural League Fact-Finding Group
Chapter XVIII: Preparations For Departure To New York
Chapter XIX: The Invasion Of The American Branch Of The Supernatural League
Chapter XX: Transfer Of The Supernatural League Prisoners
Chapter XXI: New Rumble Ball Spirits
Bab XXII: Desiree Abdi
Chapter XXIV: A Dilemma Rescue
Chapter XXV: Against Galen And Galeno
Chapter XXVI: Spirit Enforcer Help
Chapter XXVII: Farewell To The Supernatural League
Bab XXVIII: Dark Army
Bab XXIX: Dhark Sabre
Chapter XXX: The Evil Plan Of Dark Assassins

Chapter XXIII: Ayla And Naoto Trapped

1 0 0
By RichardSutopo

That morning Ryung's team looked more relaxed, at 09.00 they were still seen having breakfast at the hotel. Because their task is indeed only to lurk laboratories and hospitals. After breakfast they left and scattered.

Initially, Naoto along with Ayla will spy on the laboratory with the first car, while Mei Ling and Ryung are in charge of spying on the hospital building with the second car. When they finished lunch they switched places so that the enemy would not realize that they were being spied on.

Around 4 p.m., Jack and Adara were discharged from the hospital wearing tight, cold-resistant clothing for exercise and they allowed small children to play in the field in front of the hospital.

Naoto and Ayla reported through earphones about Jack and Adara coming out to exercise. The two of them stayed waiting in the car. Jack and Adara took a leisurely walk past their car. The three with the driver, Naoto and Ayla all tried to calm down while each doing a different sitting position.

After Jack and Adara left, the three of them made a fatal mistake. They should have left because assassins like Jack and Adara were great at reconnaissance. The three of them remained silent.

Rayga's heart was happy and fell asleep on the way so much that he forgot not to give advice. While master Ryung, Grand Master Soraya Eve and master Rizen are not people who are good at seeing situations. They think as long as Naoto and Ayla just stay in the car then they are safe.

An hour later when Jack and Adara returned, they both still saw the same car with the same person still in the car. A murderer could immediately suspect that the three of them were spying on the hospital. Because why is a car with three passengers in it that keeps waiting in the car for hours in cold weather.

A flirtatious Adara came to the window of Naoto who was sitting in the front passenger seat. Adara knocked on the glass and asked: "Can I ask for a lighter? I want to smoke but don't have a lighter" as her eyes kept looking into the car.

The driver and Ayla looked very panicked, especially since the driver had already known that they were both murderers. Naoto tries to calm down, he asks the driver about the lighter and the driver lends him his cigarette lighter.

When Naoto was borrowing a lighter, Adara's eyes had already seen a digital camera with a remote lens that Ayla had not had time to hide in the back seat beside her. Naoto had no idea about the camera position.

Suddenly from the side of Ayla's window had appeared Jack's face, Ayla screamed in surprise. Jack opens Ayla's door, which turns out to be unlocked.

Ayla tries to hypnotize Jack but Jack is faster, he beats Ayla unconscious. The driver was about to start the car but Jack knocked him unconscious first.

Seeing Jack attacking Ayla, Naoto opened the door while kicking the door hard to make Adara fall against the car door.

Adara was faster, she backed away so he wasn't pushed down.

Naoto unleashes a grey level of Divine Modifier Muscle move to fight Adara.

Adara was surprised that Naoto had the power of a purple aura fighting 45 cm. Adara is not afraid, she gives off an 80 cm dark black aura and fights Naoto.

Naoto fought valiantly. When there was a chance, he knocked Adara back with a punch of Dragon Ascending Fist. But because the difference in strength was too far, his punch couldn't even touch Adara's body.

Naoto was very panicked to see that Ayla had been carried out of the car by Jack. But Naoto is not a coward, he attacks Jack in order to save Ayla.

But Adara is faster and resists Naoto's attack.

Jack chuckled at the beautiful girl he caught. Jack teases Naoto: "Want to fuck my girl? There's no way you can."

Naoto continued to attack Adara, Naoto performed strange stances with both palms becoming funnels in front of his mouth then his purple aura focused around his mouth.

Naoto shouted: " Savage Dragon's Roar" then from his mouth he transformed the purple aura of fighting into a sound power powered by a purple aura of 45 cm that attacked Adara.

Adara was shocked by the power of Naoto's roar, Adara's eyes lit up. Adara finds a powerful supernatural fighter. Adara prepares her signature move.

Adara focused the attack aura on the ten claws of her fingers and attacked by scratching the enemy in front of her fiercely at a speed of 4 scratches in 1 second. Even without using Alara's twin claw weapon, Adara's 80 cm aura power is more than enough to defeat Naoto's purple aura.

Naoto screamed because his clothes and body were torn. Adara hit Naoto on the head until he fainted. After fainting, several Dark Assasins soldiers came out and transported the driver, Naoto and Ayla into the hospital. And let the car stay parked there.

When Ayla screams and Naoto borrows a lighter, everyone using earphones listens to the events of their fight.

Ryung and Mei Ling were taken aback, their car immediately drove quickly in the direction of the hospital. From inside the car, they can imagine that Naoto is fighting Adara alone and Ayla has been carried by Jack.

Ryung shouted to his driver: "Don't stop! Keep going!"

Mei Ling wanted to get out of the car but was scolded by Ryung loudly: "If we help him now, we are caught instead and can't tell Rayga and the others."

The driver was also frightened, so he kept speeding the car quickly so that Mei Ling could not get off and they would not be chased.

Rania heard the incident, she immediately woke Rayga who was very surprised to hear that Naoto and Ayla had been captured by the Dark Assassins.

Rayga feels guilty about leaving Ayla, even though he had promised Doctor Feray to take care of Ayla. Rayga thought hard, he contacted his father through Ezra. Ever since the Dark Assasins attack the Mikaelson Corporation, Avram has become more vigilant. Avram was always connected 24 hours a day with Ezra.

Avram informed: "The chartered jet of Mikaelson Corporation had already departed last night at 00:00 Sydney time to carry Grandma Deborah, Aunt Hassanah, Prime Minister Susan Smith, Professor Gregory Smith, Cyrano, Zero, General Li Wei and 12 spirit Enforcer members of the High Spiritual Council to Mont-Tremblant. We have also made seven additional earphones for them so that now they can hear all of our plans."

Rayga asked: "When will they arrive in Montreal?"

Avram replied: "It takes a 20-hour flight from Sydney to Montreal. The aircraft is expected to arrive in Montreal on Monday at 06:00 Montreal time."

Rayga said: "Then they can only arrive at Mont-Tremblant around 8:00 a.m."

Grand Master Soraya and Rizen held a surprise meeting by summoning all the leaders of the Supernatural League that very morning. Sydney's time is 14 hours faster than Mont-Tremblant. At approximately 8:00 a.m. Sydney time, everyone had gathered in the meeting room because everyone lived in and near the Supernatural League.

Doctor Feray Khan screamed when Ayla was arrested by the Dark Assassins. Doctor Feray borrowed earphones and reprimanded Rayga in tears: "Rayga, you have promised me that you will always take care of Ayla. Why did you part with Ayla? Now Ayla is even caught."

Rayga could only apologize to doctor Feray.

After heavy negotiations, it was decided that the fact-finding team return to the AX Hotel in Mont-Tremblant and wait for the High Spiritual Council to meet them at the hotel before carrying out the attack.

In the car, Rayga feels guilty, he wants to save Aya and Naoto. Genie reminds him that he could infiltrate that night to investigate Naoto and Ayla's plight by using an invisible ring. Rayga complied, he took out a gold ring from his trouser pocket and put it on his right index finger.

Rayga syncs his soul to enter his spirit world and meets a skinny 70-year-old man who is chasing the spirits of girls from green, blue and pink rumbles. The man looks to have a perverted face.

When he saw Rayga, the old man said: "Finally you need my help. I am tired of seeing the bodies of these young girls. Come show me a in real life then I will help you."

Rayga tried to negotiate: "How about uncle help me first and then I give you a show?"

Genie reprimanded: "Any job used to be paid."

The old grandfather was very lively and naughty, he said: "If you rent a place to live, you also have to pay first and then you can live in."

Rayga immediately realized that this old grandfather could not be negotiated with, Rayga said: "Alright but only this once!"

The grandfather replied again: "Once for each task until it is completed."

Rayga replied as he gave his hands in agreement: "Let's agree." The two shook hands.

After that, Rayga looks restless thinking about what he should do. Luckily there is no Renata or Ayla, if they read Rayga's mind at this time then Rayga will be considered a perverted man.

Rania saw Rayga uneasy and said: "What are you thinking about?"

Rayga asks the driver to slow down and be careful because he will move to the back seat on Rania's left so Rania also has to shift her sitting position to the right. After moving back, Rayga gave Rania a code for the two of them to turn off their earphones.

After that Rayga whispered to Rania and explained: "I have a spirit ring that can make my body invisible so that it can spy on Dark Assassins. But the spirit of the man from the ring named Primus would not co-operate until he saw a in real life, not a movie."

Rania nodded her head.

Then Rayga asked: "How do you think I can find? What might be erotic dancers in nightclubs? Or where?"

Rania also fell into deep thought. The two were silent for a while.

Rayga tried to ask the Canadian driver: "Are there nightclubs with strippers around Mont-Tremblant or Montreal?"

At first the driver was surprised by Rayga's question, eventually he replied: "I know some places but all nightclubs only have strippers after 9 p.m. while it's only 6.20 p.m. Then if we really want to go, then we have already gone in the wrong direction. Currently cars travel through the direct line to Mont-Tremblant instead of passing through the direction of Montreal. If you want to go to Montreal then I have to make a U-turn."

Rayga was at a loss to decide. Rania was sorry to see Rayga confused, Rania said: "Let's not just go directly to Mont-Tremblan!"

Rayga was just silent according to Rania's words.

Then Rania asks Rayga to give the ring to her. Rayga complied, he removed the spirit ring and gave it to Rania. Rania whispered and asked Rayga to close his eyes for a while and Rayga complied.

After some time Rayga was allowed to open his eyes. After about 10 minutes, Rania whispered back and asked Rayga to close his eyes once more. Rayga complied. After that, Rania gave the ring back to Rayga's hand and Rayga was allowed to open his eyes.

After Rayga opens his eyes, Rania asks Rayga to communicate with Prim again. Rayga obeys and syncs his soul to meet Prim in the spiritual dimension.

Rayga finds Prim showing a satisfied face and he says: "Alright I'll help you to spy on the Dark Assassins. Then to use my ability, you only need to say Invisible On to activate it and Invisible Off to disable it."

Rayga returns to the normal world and asks Rania: "Prim has already agreed to help me. What are you doing? What are you.."

Rania interrupted Rayga: "Don't think! No-no!" Rania's face looked flushed.

Rayga was silent for a long time, he seemed to be thinking about something.

Rania is finally upset to see Rayga's attitude that is still thinking about what Rania has given to Prim. Rania explained in a whisper: "I just kissed the ring and told him that I was a virgin and he could feel the warmth of my cleavage."

Rayga was surprised and asked: "You mean you are still a vir..." had not had time for Rayga to finish his words, Rania had already covered Rayga's mouth with her right hand and said: "Don't say much! Show me that ring ability of yours!"

Rayga obeyed and said silently: "Invisible On."

Rayga's body completely disappeared. Rayga whispered towards Rania and said: "Rania thank you."

Suddenly heard Rayga AAAUUU's screams. Apparently Rania was still upset until she pinched Rayga's thigh hard.

After calming down, Rayga spoke through the earphones and explained: "Teammates and leaders of the Supernatural League. Please give me a permit. Tonight, I will directly conduct reconnaissance alone into the hospital. Because I have a special spirit instrument from Mikaelson Corporation that can make my body disappear."

Hearing that, High Master Rizen even reprimanded Rayga: "Why didn't you use it from yesterday?"

Rayga replied with some annoyance: "This spirit tool is useless to supernatural humans, it can only work with the aura of spiritual humans. After all, this tool requires special treatment to be used."

After hearing Rayga's answer, the new High Master Rizen fell silent.

Grand Master Soraya said: "Rayga, tomorrow morning the Spirit Enforcers of the High Spiritual Council will come. Why would you endanger yourself? If anything happens to you later, what should I tell your grandma?"

Rayga replied: "This is all my own responsibility. I regret not being able to take care of Ayla and brother Naoto. At least this is to reduce the burden of my feelings."

Ryung is embarrassed, he offers to help but Rayga refuses saying: "Sorry Master Ryung, it will be difficult to move if we are in groups. After all, who will take care of Mei Ling and Rania tonight. Then tomorrow we need someone to provide information to the Spiritual High Council group."

Ryung was finally able to accept Rayga's words. With that, finally the Supernatural League Masters, who were desperate, agreed to Rayga's reconnaissance plan.

Inside a special needs hospital

In a room, Naoto, Ayla and the hired driver are still unconscious and sitting tied to a chair. Adara brought a young white boy about 18 years old to see their condition.

Adara said: "Hilmi, do you know them?"

Hilmi Khan. 18 years old. Turkish youth. Pale-faced and wearing glasses, fair-skinned, black-haired, 171 cm tall and thin. Cowardly, careless but kind character. Wearing a light brown cold shirt, black trousers. Has the ability of Liqualkinesis. Nephew of Professor Konstantin Khan and cousin of Ayla Khan. A student of the Linqualkinesis club of the American branch of the Supernatural League who has been kidnapped by the Dark Assasins.

Hilmi was surprised to see the three of them. Hilmi explained: "I don't know the old man in blue. This youngster is Naoto Ken, one of the strongest martial arts experts of the Supernatural League. Then this girl... She is the girl you have been looking for all along. Her name is Ayla Khan, the only student in the Supernatural League who has the rare abilities Liqualkinesis, Visionkinesis, and Mindkinesis."

Adara patted Hilmi on the shoulder who looked very scared while saying: "Great, you have told the truth. Then tomorrow I will give the children of the orphanage a chance to play and eat sweets again."

A member of the Dark Assasin took Hilmi off the field. Adara approaches Hypnos and Jack in the next room. It turned out that in the next room a large glass to look into the room where Naoto was being held. Adara said happily: "It was unexpected that the person we had been looking for all this time actually came to visit us."

Hypnos smiled as he said: "Again luck comes to us. Adara, we must report to Mrs. Lafiza as soon as possible."

Jack looked happy and said: "That girl is beautiful, she can accompany me tonight."

Adara, who was trying to contact Mrs Lafiza, gave body language saying 'watch out if you dare'

Mrs. Lafiza picked up the phone: "Yes Adara, what's the matter?"

Adara reported: "Good news lady Lafiza, the mindkinesis girl whom we were looking for turned out to be spying on us. So we have caught her. Then we also managed to capture her colleague, a very powerful young man of supernatural martial arts."

Lafiza replied in a high tone: "You mean that the members of the Supernatural League already know your whereabouts there?"

Adara is surprised by Lafiza's other views, she expects praise instead it looks like she will be scolded. Adara plugged in his phone in speaker mode for Jack and Hypnos to hear: "At first there were three people in the car who we suspected were spying on us. Then we arrested them and now all three of them are unconscious in the interrogation room."

Lafiza shouted: "Damn stupid! The three of you given the task of kidnapping alone can still leave traces. Otherwise, there is no way that the Supernatural League can send their spies. My guess is that it shouldn't be long before the Spirit Enforcers of the High Spiritual Council will come to attack and free the prisoners."

Adara, Jack and Hypnos fell silent and their hearts tense, because the Killer Trio had made a big mistake in St. Michael, Alaska. After that, the three of them had to face six months in prison at the Ancient Karbala Spirit School, which was only completed last year.

Adara asked tremblingly: "So what should we do now?"

Lafiza ordered: "Already, you all leave that place! Bring that mindkinesis girl and fighting youth to your old place in Alaska, right now! Ask Galen and Galeno to send the finished R-Sarin hormone drug to the storage warehouse in Montreal, tonight too! After that destroy all computer data and equipments. Because of your carelessness, Genesis Enterprise even suffered heavy losses! Don't make a mistake again or bear the consequences!"

Adara was nervous and asked: "What should we do to the other prisoners?"

Lafiza replied casually: "Leave and lock them inside the hospital and then arrange for the hospital to catch fire by making it seem that there is an electric short circuit." Not long after, there was the sound of the phone being hung up by Lafiza.

Adara panicked, she immediately contacted Galen and Galeno to tell them all Lafiza's orders.

Galen and Galeno agreed to Adara's request and would even send several cars to take the medical members of the Genesis Enterprise that very night.

That night the laboratory and hospital looked busy, all the medics from Genesis Enterprise destroyed all the research results. Dark Assasins guards helped transport all the finished R-Sarin serum into an additional transport truck.

Actually on Monday a truck was prepared to deliver Saturday's production. Finally, two trucks transporting goods road first in the direction of the storage warehouse in Montreal.

Inside the hospital, Naoto and Ayla are given injections of hard sleeping pills to keep them both unconscious for a long time. Because Hypnos is not 100% sure that he can hypnotize Ayla who has mindkinesis. So just in case, he chose to use sleeping pills.

The caregivers of the Supernatural League were asked by Hypnos to bring the children into the room then lock the room from the inside and turn off the lights. Hypnos has hypnotized them all so everything is easy. Hypnos is a key figure in the kidnapping so everyone is kidnapped according to his orders.

After all, the members ofthe Supernatural League stayed in the room and locked their rooms. The KillerTrio left several Dark Assasins warriors to prepare for a fire due to anelectrical short-circuit within the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 2.1K 20
[SPOILER ALERT! PLEASE READ VOL 3 ONWARDS OF THE LIGHT NOVEL BEFORE CONTINUING. OR READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!] [EDITED SUMMARY] Alas=Ramus came...
58.7K 2.3K 54
He doesn't know how he got here. You don't even know who he is. He kept telling you about the world of the demons and how he must return to his famil...
1.5K 94 20
[Discontinued] What if Demons, ghosts and so much more really did exist in the world and a team slightly more secret then the MIB exist to hunt down...
29.9K 587 17
This is my first Ray x reader, so I am sorry if I misspelled or anything Y/n, a girl who is a really good sibling with everyone at GraceField and wou...