High on life

By 99_livesss

Megami Nohara was the twin sister of rin Nohara. When they were born their parents took more of a liking to r... More

prolog
info
meeting nice people
surprised
Annoyance
Hina... and new jutsus
crushes and friends
Home
Mokuton
A/N

Nara deer

76 3 0
By 99_livesss

thinking, "talking", <noise> 

The next day she avoided her sister and parents, which was very easy, and headed to the Nara compound. She Nocked on the door and Shikaku's mother had answered.

"Oh! Little Megami! Are you here for Shikaku? He told me you were both were going out to see the deer." She then let her in. "Yes Mrs. Nara. Thank you for letting me in" she then took her shoes off and took them with her so she could wake up Shikaku.

"No Problem, Dear. Tell him to check on that fawn that got accidentally attacked by the Inazuka ninkin"

"ok" Then Megami headed up stairs to wake up the lazy Nara. When she walked into his room the curtains were closed and he was still in bed.

So, she sat her shoes by the door and went to open the curtains which got her a groan of disturbance. Then she leant over his bed and near his ear and whispered his worst nightmare.

"Choza Had broken your shoji bord. And dirtied the pieces with food" With that he sat up strait. He had a shoji board made from emerald and the pieces made from obsidian that he loved more than his own life.

Only to see Megami.

"Troublesome Woman." He had grumbled getting out of bead. Megami grew a tic mark on her head and bonked him on the back of his head. "Itai!" she huffed walking out and allowing him to change.

"If im a troublesome woman then you're a troublesome man!" with that she grabbed her shoes and walked out. Before closing the door, she told him what his mother said. "Mrs. Nara said to make sure to check on that fawn the Inazuka ninkin accidentally attacked."

This made him groan with annoyance "What a drag."

She chuckled and closed the door, going to wait on the back engawa.

During times like these Megami likes talking to the Nara. Well only Shikaku. He is the only one to know about her home life, and he only found out because of the small things he noticed. And because he is super smart.

Then someone sat next to her. "Ready to go?" She then put back on her shoes and nodded her head.

Shikaku had a soft spot for Megami. . . . . .. Maybe because she was quiet and liked to laze around with him. But he also liked to hear her talk about her problems. It took a bit to make her crack and tell him.

That's why he planned to talk to her. Iruka was not the only one to see her break down in the forest. He saw her and was going to approach her till Iruka did, so he let him cheer her up.

It was silent for a bit walking in the woods, till they saw a few bucks peaking at them through the trees. Megami bowed to them out of respect, and they bowed back before moving and letting them through.

When she saw what they were guarding she gasped. That Inazuka dog did a number on that fawn. The mother was lying next to it. "Is the ninkin alive?" Megami asked knowing how protective the deer are over their fawns.

"He is alive, but he got injured when a buck caught up to him. A ninja was escaping from T&I and they let the ninkin help track him down. The genius had rubbed his scent on a fawn that was grazing in the grass and covered his scent trying to throw them off. It worked for him, but a Jonin had caught him in the end."

He then casually walked up to the fawn and checked out its left hind leg where it got mauled at. The deer are used to the Nara's that take care of them.

When he finished rebandaging the fawn's leg he got up and grabbed Megami's hand. "Come on the field is this way." She followed behind him smiling softly.

She and Shikaku were good friends. Even though he was older than her they got along.

While he was 15 and out of the academy and already had a team, she was five and soon starting the academy. He saw her as a little sister.

When they got to there, she sat down first and then he laid down and laid his head on her lap. She then casually took out his ponytail and started to play with his hair.

They sat in silence for a good 20 minutes before the older Nara spoke up. "What happened yesterday. I saw you crying yesterday" this made her pause for a second before continuing to play with his hair.

"The only person who I thought would have my back forever turned on me. It made me upset because she had the same look my parents have when they look at me." She then secretly uses the daisy's around her to put in his hair.

"Explain to me what was happening that day." He just liked hearing her talk. She then told him in detail what happened that day.

"It sounds like she wants all the attention on her. . . . . .. and you also got a crush on a Uchiha boy, by the way you went into detail about him, Plus Iruka seems to have a crush on you Kanari-Chan." He teased her.

"Shut up Shikaku! I do not!" she slightly yelled with a blush. He just smirked.

But he was a little bothered. It seems you attract boys without even trying or knowing. He thought. When Megami was 3 he had met her. He thought she was going to be annoying, but she wasn't. She was quiet.

He had taken her to the playground a lot, and every time boys would stare. I think she saw it in a negative way when they did now that I think about it. He would always scare them afterwards with a glare.

You could say he has always had a brotherly type protectiveness over her.

"Ne, Shikaku." He hummed back in acknowledgment. "Is the academy, ok?" I knew she was nerves. He sighed then opened his eyes to look at her with a lazy look.

"it's a drag to be honest. But for you, you would have no problems. . . . .. you have been practicing your Tai-Jutsu right?" she nodded her head yes. He then closes his eyes again.

"Then you have nothing to worry about. Keep up you're practicing, and you will be fine."

"How has it been visiting the snake Sanin?" At first, he was skeptical about her being around him because of the rumors. But now she is fine. He's not so skeptical about the story's she tells him about the snake Sanin.

"He is still a little prickly about me being there but never takes the initiative to kick me out. So, I plan to continue to go till I ether piss him off or he accepts me continuing going there." She says finishing putting the daisy's in his hair.

He almost bursts out laughing at her persistent nature. "That sounds about right. I think he will lighten up on you so don't worry. You have that effect on some people."

Before she could yank his hair, after pulling it back into the ponytail, his mother had called out.

"Shikaku!!! It's lunch time! Megami! Your parent's are here!!!" This made her pause.

Shikaku was the first to get up. He looked at Megami worriedly.

He then helped her up. When he looked her in the eyes, she had the deadest eyes he had seen. She was like a void of any emotions.

"Are you going to be ok Megami?" He asked walking back with her.

"Yeah, I am. It's ok Shikaku, I'm used to it. It's probably about yesterday. I promise I'll be fine." She smiled at him. But he could tell it was fake.

You're probably wondering why he does not tell anyone right? It's because she made him swear not to tell anyone. Her parents will think she said something. So, he never did.

When they reached his house, she could see her parents waiting at the front door. "Bye Shikaku. Bye Mrs. Nara." With that he and her parents had left. It was a quiet walk. Her parents smiled but had a tight grip on her shoulders.

She only looked up once and it was When she had sensed 3 familiar chakra signatures. She had made eye contact with all three. It sent shivers down one spine and glum looks passed over 2.

It was Minato, kushina, and Orochimaru. Kushina and Minato wanted to approach her, but Megami had begged them to never approach her when her parents are near Her.

\ Orochimaru's P.O.V /

I could sense that gaki's chakra slowly walking this way. Is she trying to surprise me again?

When I do see her, I see Members of the Nohara clan behind her. Must be her parents. They had a tight grip on her shoulders. But what sent chills down my spine was when she looked up.

She had a dead look in her eyes. A void of emotions. I've never seen that look on her face. It scared me slightly. What do they do to have a child look like that? Like they would rather roll over in their own grave than be with them. When she walked by, she completely ignored me. Odd.

____________________________

Poor Megami. Sh*t parents do that to people. What do you think her parents are going to do to her? why are they looking for her? Who knows. you do.

Anyways! be safe and live life! XOXO 99_livesss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.1K 16
Join Lucy on her adventure to True Cross Academy as she learns more about being an Exorcist and her hidden potential. (Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy...
4.4K 136 36
Y/N comes to Gravity Falls after her parents aren't able to be there for the summer. Going to an old family friend's home to spend the summer she com...
1.4K 68 9
A girl who made a wish before bed to be reborn in the world of Fairy Tail as Erza Scarlet's twin sister, got what she wished for-but completely negle...
1.1M 36.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...