New War In A New World(Allies...

Por ShadowKong1

In 1942, the war in Africa is still raging on with both side fight to the dead. The war have been going on fo... Más

Announcement By The Author
Message to tell for everyone by Me
Prologue (Part 1)
Prologue (Part 2)
Chapter 1: First Contact of Axis and Allies
Chapter 2: Discussion and Arrived at Qua-Toyne
Chapter 3: Discussion of diplomat and watching the strength of Allied Military
Chapter 4:A Battle of the Fleet of Unknown Origin
Chapter 5: Trip To Kingdom Of Quila
Chapter 6: Prelude Of War Is Near
Chapter 7: Defenses Preparation And Attacking The Air Scout
Chapter 8: Convoy Prepare To Join In And Elven Refuge Rescues
Chapter 9: Battle For Gim
Chapter 10: Naval Battle In Rodenius Sea
Chapter 11: The Aftermath Of Both Battles
Chapter 12: Surprise Attack On Jin-Hoag, Lourian Port
Chapter 13: Fall Of The Kingdom
Intermission 1: Air Scouting And Undercover Spy Mission.
Chapter 14: Negotiations And The Battle Of Revival Démon Army
Chapter 15: Demons Return
Intermission 2: Past Artifact Discover And Discussion Of Empire And Union
Intermission 3: Unknown Spy From Unknown Country
Chapter 16: Démon Aid Decline And Fenn Parade Show
Chapter 17: The Fleet Confrontation
Chapter 18: Sea Battle Near Coast Of Fenn
Chapter 19: Troop Arrival At Topa Kingdom
Chapter 20: Discuss The Beginning Of The Operation
Chapter 21: Operation: Démon Strike Commence
Chapter 22: The Battle Of Demon And Retaking The Minaisa District
Chapter 23: The Final Battle And The Fall Of Demon Lord
Chapter 24: The Invasion Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 25: Battle Of Le Baile Plains And Fallen Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 26: Princess Escape And Been Saved
Chapter 27: Altaras Arriving And Staying At United States Of America
Chapter 28: Great Eastern Countries Conference
Chapter 29: Arrival In Another Machine Civilization
Chapter 30: Touring, Staying And Ancient History Of Muan
Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The Rising Tension
Chapter 33: Battle Of Nishinomiyako Town
Intermission 4: Qua-Toyne Advancement, Reporting Of Aftermath
Chapter 34: Interlude Of Nations Affairs And Press Conference
Chapter 35: Preparation For War
Chapter 36: The Day Of The Glorified Empire Will Face
Chapter 37: Great Naval Battle Of Philades Sea
Chapter 38: Defense Of Nishinomiyako Town Have Fallen
Chapter 39: Alliance Strike Back

Chapter 31: Palpadian Imperial Conference

239 15 0
Por ShadowKong1

Date: 18 July 1946/1646

-1st Foreign Affairs Department-

A Huge Building Stand Out, As The Building was Near in the Forest as The Scene Turn to the Corridor With Multiple Staff members Walk By As they Doing their Work. Now, to The Door having a Name on the Front Door, Which Having Inscribed 'Director Elto' in it. Inside the Office, Was a Women that Sitting Behind the Desk and A Men Having a Document on his Hand as He Giving to the Women, The Name of the Women have Been Inscribed At the door and The Women was Director Elto as She Was Talking with the Men.

Man: Director Elto, I've Brought Something that Should have Interest you, From Director Kaios Office. Every Document is In this File.

Elto: Is that so....?

The Man Hand Up the File Document and To Elto As Elto Take it.

Man: Honestly, I thought I would be More Useful to You after I Got Transfer to the 1st Foreign Affairs Department.

Elto: I see...., I will Put the Though on the Document. Thank for the Document

Elto then Unsealed the File Open and Take Out the Paper Document that Been Sent from Director Kaios Office, The 3rd Foreign Affairs Department Staff. She was Looking Every Detail of the Document been Written By Kaios. The Man that Standing a While Ago That Also Giving the Document to Elto have Leave the Office.

The Document it Show Every Battle Happen From the Alliance. Since, The Alliance have Yet to Show Much of it Nation Prowess By Any Mean. Even, Showing Few Nation Involved, While Half Stay Back and Watching on Backline for the Result. Since, The Alliance 7 Nations Was Only Respond To Full Attack and All Nation in The Alliance Involved, When One Of their Allies Got Attack, Thus, Will Triggers The Whole OFNA Alliance Began Mobilizing It Army For Battle. Since, This Past Couple Years, The Battle Was Just Rather Small Skirmishes for the Alliance Except For the 'Battle of Rodenius Continent' Is What the Alliance Leader have Describe as This Is the Battle or War That have Happen with all The OFNA Member Involved in Battle.

For, Elto, She Look Again to See if She Looking at the Right Detail of it, From the Intervention of The Alliance to the Fail Subjugate the Coutry Of Fenn.

Elto: *Thought* This is... The Report from Abroad....? The Secret of the Imperial Strategy Office That Have Overlook at Lourian...... Was been Prevented From Accomplish? Who Prevent it? Hm..... The 7 Nations Alliance..... What the Meaning of this? Is this Every Battle Result from Lourian and The Alliance? Hm..... Even the Fenn Oversight Fleet Battle Result is...... How can This be? What is Really Happening in this Document? The 3rd Foreign Affairs Department, Director Kaios are Investigating The Matter Regarding of the Alliance Himself? Of Course, I wouldn't Doubt That They Were the One That Intervene in Our Subjugation Mission on Fenn. This is Trouble some.

Elto Then Look at the Wristwatch That Bought from the Kingdom Of Mu Market as She Have Been Wearing on Her Wrist and Even Telling the Time of Everything. Elto Seeing it time To Go to the Upcoming Imperial Conference.

Elto: Seems Like the Imperial Conference is About to Start. Better get there now.

She Stand Up from Her Chair and Pack Up Her Document or Anything that Was Important to Her in Her Suitcases Before Going near the Door and Open it. She Step Outside Of Her Office and Heading to the Imperial Conference and She Past All Other Staffs Around Her As The Staffs Working until they See The Director Walk out of Her Room. As One of the Staff, See Her Going Somewhere before ask Her.

Staff 1: Are You Going Somewhere? Director Elto?

Elto Stop For A Second Before Sigh As She Began to ask The Staff it Answer.

Elto: Yes, I have an Important Matter at Hand that Have to Bring Out in the Imperial Conference, To his Imperial Majesty.

Then, Elto Begin to Walk again and Also Telling the Other Staff About Something that have to Be Investigating.

Elto: Oh, One more thing, I need Everyone To Gather any Information You Can Gather that Was About a Matter. The Matter that Is Very Concerning Ones. Gather Any Information Concerning about The 7 Nations In Those Alliance that Was in the Far East. This Matter need to be Gather Throughly About it until the Upcoming Imperial Conference.

Staff 1: Yes, Ma'am!

Then, Elto Walk away as She Does. The Staffs All Mumbles Word of the Director about her Seriousness on Some Occasions. While One of them is Keen On Looking Her in thinking of Something Else.

Staff 3: The Director is Truly a Fine Young Woman, Isn't She? I wonder, Is She Still Single?

Staff 2: Ugh.... Stop with Your Fantasizing Her! She Might Hear with that One! Oh? She Look Back at Us!

Staff 1: Ok, That Enough, She a Director of the 1st Foreign Affairs Department. Which is Already a Spot for The Elites Among the Elites, Also, Why She Want to Settle Someone Below You, Huh?

In Cue, Elto Stop for A bit and Look back at their Mumbled that is Not Look like A Mumbled after Their Big Mouth have Say it and It Enough For Elto to Hear as She Shake her Head In Disapprove of their Act. She Just Ignore the Comment and Continue to Her Journey to the Imperial Conference Location.

The First Staff Start to Tell the Other to get Back to Work.

Staff 1: Alright, Let get Back to Work. We Got New Matter To handled now.

Staff 3: But.... What is it With this Alliance That I keep Hearing even from My Merchant Friend, Anyway?

Staff 2: We Still Don't know Yet, But, We Will do what the Director Have told Us, Now Let get to Work Then.

-Imperial Palace, Esthirant-

Now, The Scene Charge into a Huge Building Surrounding of the Beautiful Garden Landscape. The Building was Called As Paradis Palace or Imperial Palace. It was One of the Palpadian Empire Palace that Houses The Royal From Generation, It Also Been Held For Imperial Conference as This Located At The Palpadian Empire, Capital City of Esthirant.

Inside a Huge Conference Room, Stand the Emperor and The Row Of Other Director and Some From the Higher Ups of the Office was Gathering at the Long Table as They Stand Firmly Upon the Presence of the Emperor that was In his Podium. Emperor Ludius Began the Meeting of the Conference as His Voice Speak Out upon Kaios.

Ludius: Kaios, I have Seen The Report on the Altaras. I have to Say that your Effort in Dealing with the Altaras is Truly a Splendid.

Kaios: I'm not Worthy of Your Praise, Your Highness.

Ludius: Well, At Least, Altaras Have Been Under our Rule. So, Arde, How is the Imperial Army?

Arde: Yes, Your Highness, The Preparation of the Invasion on Fenn is Already Been Complete As You have Say, Your Highness!

Ludius: That Good to Hear.

Arde: Also, We Just Have to Wait for the Report that Occur from the Oversight Fleet of Their Subjugate Mission in Fenn have Been Complete or Not. But.....

Kaios: Ahem.....

Kaios Start to Look on the Side upon hearing from Arde About the Fenn Situation. He Began to Sweat Thinking About How to Say this Through.

Ludius: Well, Kaios, Why didn't you Bring Your Report Concerning of Fenn? Now, Answer Me!

Kaios: W-Well, Your Highness.... Since, I Didn't have Any Further Report of the Oversight Fleet that Been Dispatched to Fenn. I Could Only ask For Your Forgiveness.....

Ludius: What....! You Imbecile! I don't need a Scounting Report! I want the Full Report! I have Approved the Assembled of the Oversight Fleet to Do the Subjugate Mission Under the 3rd Foreign Affairs Department Myself!

Now, Kaios Was More Sweating than Before.

Ludius: What I Have Ask About, It Why Did They Failed to Complete it!

Kaios: A-Actually....  We have To Decided to Onhold of the Following Reports. Since, Our Inability have Failed us In Acknowledge of Our Enemy. So, To Fully Understand Our Enemy identity is By Investigating of the Matters in the Following Reports.

Ludius Loon at Kaios Before turn his Head to the 1st Foreign Affairs Department of the Director Elto.

Ludius: Is that it? Well, He Said, Elto.

Elto: Yes, Your Highness. As For the Following Reports and This Matter, 1st Foreign Affairs have also Concluded a Possible Cause to This. The Matter at Hand that The 1st Foreign Affairs have Concluded of The Main Cause that Struck in the Failed Attempt of the Subjugate is the Country from Those Various Nation in the Alliance.

The Emperor Began to Sit Down, As Some Was a Bit Intimate by the Emperor but Some Still Stand Firmly, As Some Still Having Their Nervousness.

Ludius: Well, Those 7 Nation in the Alliance..... Now, Would Anyone Here Know about Those Alliance? I need Every Information If Anyone Know Them....? Give me the Answer that is Honest Ones.

Everyone Just Standing Firmly As One of the Director Put His Head Down Knowing He Is Done After Giving the Information He Have Know. The Man was a Imperial Strategic Office Director Inos.

Inos: I-I do, Your Highness.....

Kaios was Shock by the Director of the Strategic as He Have Raise His Hand in Defeat as He Also Surprised by the Fact thag Inos Know Something about the Alliance. Elto Just Watch in Sympathy for the Director as She Close Her, Hoping He get Through This. For The Emperor, He Was now Furious at Inos As The Emperor Know Everything that He Done From the a Few Year ago Prior to it.

Ludius: Imperial Strategic Office Director Inos..... I Know Everything you Done A Year Ago. You have Discreetly supported those Lourian With Our Military Equipment! Your Supporting Those Lourian Have Backlash on Our Economies A Bit! Then, You tried To Make Thing Up and By Far Concealed All those Information Regarding of the Lourian War in their Continent!

Inos: *Thought* It Over Here..... It Very Much Over for Me! Why it have to be like this....?

Inos now Sweating to Much and Knowing His Career is Over. Elto Open Her Eyes as She Began to Speak, And In Defense of the Strategic Director From the Situation and Try to Save his Career.

Elto: *Sigh* Your Majesty. I Have Came With the Conveying Regarding of this Concerning Matter that We Speak of.

Ludius: Hm.... Very Well, Let's Hear What you have to Say, Director Elto.

Elto: Well, According to the Further Investigation on the Matter, there is A Lot of Caveats, It is Obvious that He Have Done on the Matter have Nothing to do With His Personal Gains. For Director Inos, He had Used His Own Personal Assets To Compensate The Said Losses. Since, He are Determined to Compensate As Much of the Compensation of this Matter. I Believe He Deserve some Clemency.

For, Inos, He Was Shock to see the 1st Foreign Affairs Director was Willing to Defense His Case, She Protect His Career or Worst From any Major of Punishment That Would Be Harsh By The Emperor Himself. Soon, He Pray that He Have Been Saved from Director Elto For Defense Him.

Inos: *Thought* Oh, Thank You! That you have Covered Me!

The Emperor Smile Upon the Statement From Director Elto.

Ludius: Very Well Then. Now, How would You like to Suggest to Settle this Matter. Director Elto?

Elto: Yes, Your Highness! Well, How about I Suggest For a Demotion from the Director-Seat and One-Fifth of the Deduction on his Salary For A Year He Got. That Should Have Enough for An Act of the Reprimand?

Ludius: Fine. Director Inos Won't get a Capital Execution, Since, It is Not an Act of an Corruption, isn't it?

Inos Then Turn to Elto As He Was to Shock for the Statement She Have Giving for Defending Him.

Inos: Why are you Defending me From about Now? It Fine to Compete with Your Peers But, The Only Thing Matter About This, Is About the Result!

Elto: Well, A Country Can't Move Forward Someone Like you, As You Have Did Everything You Could Upon that Matter A While Back. So, I like You, To Continue to Serve The Empire to You Utmost, Inos!

Then, Inos Look to the Emperor as He Bow Forward For Accepting of His Career That Been Charged.

Inos: Yes, Your Highness! We will Work Everything in Our Utmost For the Empire!

As, He was Very Grateful For This that He Get to Live Another Days Without the Punishment That will Be Giving to Inos By the Emperor.

Inos: *Thought* Thank You Very Much, Miss Elto!

Then, The Emperor Began To Make A Conclusion of the New Alliance.

Ludius: My Conclusion about Those Alliance of 7 Nations is A New Influential Outside of the Three Civilized Area. Now, I need You, Imperial Armed Forced Of The Supreme Commander, Arde. Do you have Any Analysis Report That is Concerning about Their Troops? I need Every Detail of Their Troop Information.

Arde: Yes, Your Highness! Well, We Only Manage To Gather A Few Information from the Barbarians Country in the Rodenius Continent. But, The Proof is Limit and We Only Gather About What Nation They Are in the Alliance.

Ludius: What Nations that was In The Alliance?

Arde: Well, The Report about the Espionage Mission that Was In the Rodenius Continent. The Result I Get is, United States Of America, Greater Germany Reich, United Kingdom of Britain, Republic of France, Empire of Japan, Kingdom Of Italy and Union of Soviet Socialist Republic. The Espionage Team Say, It was Been Put in One of The Board of Their Nations Name at The Occupied Louria Kingdom. But, Is It Also What Happened to the 3rd Foreign Affairs Director Kaios. As, The Nation of Louria Kingdom was Been Occupied that Might be What Happened in Fenn.

Kaios was Still Hate Be Known About the Mission that Was Supposed to Subjugate the Fenn Was Failed.

Arde: Even So, We Have Came Prepared For a Joint-Effort with the Army Quarters And 1st Foreign Affairs Director. We Have Concluded for the Statement Upon the Alliance as, 'They are to Be Reckoned and Having to Stay Firmly, But, Not a Feared By it Military.

Ludius: I See.... Very Well Then, Supreme Commander, Arde. Began a Full Operation Against Kingdom Of Fenn! I Want their Capital City and Other Under Fenn to be Raze into Rubble. Show Them What would Happen When Messing with Superpower.

Arde: Yes, Your Highness! If those Alliance were to Intervene in this War! They will be Sure to Get Crushed by our Military Might! Also, They will Pay For What Trouble they Have done to Lord Kaios! We Make Them Pay For that!

Ludius: Good, Also Kaios, You  are a Civilian Personnel, I won't Hold You For the Defeat on the Oversight Fleet and It Army.
So, Your New Duty is Get in touch with the Alliance If Possible. Also, Have the 3rd Foreign Affairs Department to Teach Them a Lesson That They Won't be Forgetting.

Kaios: Yes, Your Highness.....

Kaios Look Down Upon His New Duty, As He Know If He Failed Again, Punishment Will be Severely Upon Him. So, He Pray for it to Get it Done.

-Organization Free Nations Alliance Location-

In the State, of the Seven Nation Alliance. Their Relationships between The Nations in the Alliance have Increased Leaving the Scar Behind And Choosing Peace for the First time in their History. The Alliance of the Seven Nations as For The Governments Have Been Making a Redirect Move of The New World Diplomatic. The Sight of Seeing a Past Relic Upon the Nations That been Made Contact and Also Been Ties In Relationship having Similarly Of The Earth Past Standard. As Far, Of the Similarly of the Military Piece By the Nation That Got Contact by Alliance.

OFNA Member have Been Stand In Defending Positions Ever Since to Protect it Newest Allies in the New World and Also to Safe Guard the Citizen from the OFNA Nations as They Were Mostly Going to Other Foreign Nation of the New World as Tourists Amony it. Since, Every Nation s of 'New Order Alliance' having Wonders of the Past Architecture that Is Worth Sight Seeing for Other Tourists. The Forces under OFNA Was Task To Keep their People Safe, If Thing go Hasty, The Armed Forces of the OFNA Member will be Mobilize and Fight to Protect it Citizens And even Help the Foreign Citizen.

Fenn Kingdom having Equip Nothing of It Modern Weaponry as For Now, The NOA have the OFNA Member to Protect under A Protection Protocol. A Procedure For the OFNA Member to Intervention of A Possible War Against On the NOA.

In the Qua-Toyne Port, The Role of the Port is For The Shipment from either the OFNA and NOA Shipment to Be Arrived in Qua-Toyne Port or Quila Port or Even In Lourian Port Since they Are a Occupied Nation under the OFNA Protection. Even, Though Fenn are One of the NOA Newest Member with Some Other Nations, Their Port Will take Time in Built. This Is Also the First for the OFNA Member to Influence Further to Far West as The Alliance Made A Diplomatic Ties With Kingdom of Mu. It Also That the OFNA Member Have Made A Newest Satellite After a Combine Effort of Researching, Thus Building Their Own Satellite and Each of the OFNA Member Having their Own Satellite That Lauch In the Space.

At The Port of Qua-Toyne, Port Was Usually A Crowded of Ships Approaching the Port Even the Outsider Of Most A Wooden Vessels Approach the Port. The Port Usually Have Huge Cargo Ship, Small Warship Like Some Patrol Vessels or Even the Destroyer, Merchant Ship and Even the Outside Merchant Ship. All Of This Are Usually been Mark in Which Ship should Port on The Pier From the Control Tower For Vessels To Port in. Some Outside Wooden Merchant Vessels usually Dock in the Special Port only For the Outsider Merchant Vessels that Usually not Having a Newest License Merchant of the Outsider. Some Of the Outsider have Not Came To Qua-Toyne A Long time But, Seeing a New Port That Having To Advance of it Standard Like How Other Port they Been. The Port They See Usually Describe of It Similar to The First Superpower and The Second Superpower.

Since, Arriving To the New World, The OFNA have Not Been Much Popular But Through the Present Days, They Have Become More Famous After Taking Down a Hegemony Nation in the Rodenius Continent and Also Defeat A Fleet from the Fourth Superpower Nation.

This Type of Topic Usually Came Across From the Merchant And Other That Have Visited through Qua-Toyne having to Know That the Sudden of it City and Town Alike. It Also Been Say through the By Some Merchant about the Existing of the OFNA And it Feat But Not Much Know about Their City or Their Nation. The OFNA Still have A Forbidden Visited of the Nation from one Of The Treaty, Which Not Allowed Any Visitor Or Tourists to Enter The Land and If Any Accidents Or More Likely Came to The Water Territories Without any Permit Should They Will be Comfronted By the Navy or Coast Guard in The Area And Will Them Back to the Qua-Toyne. But, They Will Be Giving Warning and Off Lightly But If Did the Second Time Will Face Jail Time for Up to 4 Month Prior Since, Name Been Record Down If They Ever Tried to Do it again.

In the Fenn Kingdom, The Nation Usually Popular Among The Japanese Tourists Other Than the Rest of The OFNA Tourists. Since, The Nation usually Have an Atmosphere and The Culture Similarities To Their Past Period of It. Since, Japan Still have Many Ancient Building that Not Been Put Down But Still Uphold to This Present Days, The Tourists Was Most Visited in Fenn Kingdom was Mostly of Japanese Tourists. The Place Having a Name that Similar to Japanese and People's of Fenn Wearing Like The Japanese Style of Culture Clothing.

In the Fenn Kingdom of One Of It Town, Nishinomiyako. The Town Was Full of Local and Tourists As They Walking Around the Town. For the Tourists, They Were Usually Sight Seeing or Taking Picture of the Fenn Culture. Some, Having to Buy Some Souvenirs from the Local and Also Some Tried the Local Food in the Town. In the Few Miles Away from Town is A Military Base, A Combine Base of OFNA Forces Gather There For Any Possible That Might Attack. The Town Need Most Of It Defensive Forces To Protect Because Of the Tourists In Fenn and The Town Are Most of The Tourists Visited. It Was Also A Reason They Have to Be On Guard to Protect it Citizen From the North Nation in Philades Continent. The Only Stand Out is Palpadian Empire After Their Last Invasion on Altaras Kingdom Have Came From the Altaras Princess in Exile that Staying in American, As She and Her Knight Now Get To Travel Around the OFNA With a New Passport Been Made Just For Her and Her Knight. It Also the First Outsider to enter the OFNA Territories Without Giving Any Restrictions for Them. Their Seek Of Refuge Have now Accepted and They Are Having Fun till the Altaras will Be Liberate By the OFNA. Since, They can't Do Anything, Liberate The Nation and Attacking the Occupied Nation Will be A Unprovoked Attacking, So, They Wait till the Right Time To Strike And Liberate Before Doing A Favor Against the Palpadian Empire. Which is Taking the Nation down from it Hegemony Statue Of Their.

A Man Was Walking Along with His Katana on His Hip, As He Look to Some American, Japanese and French Tourists Walking Past Him Or Some Walk Up the Staircase. He Also Knowing the Imminent Danger About the Current Town is.

Man: *Thought* Lately, The Town is Getting More Tourists From the Far East Nations. Do they Even Aware of the Dangerous of this Place?

As The Man Walk to a Nearby Beach Seeing the Sun About To set On the Horizon. As, The Man Close His Eyes and Breath In before Out and Cross His Arms As he Open Up his Eyes Seeing the Sunset.

Man: *Thought* When They Strike, Surely the Nishinomiyako Town Will be A Frontline If they Strike Fenn. I Don't Think Palpadian Empire Will stand Idle After Their Oversight Fleet got Destroyed.

He Then, Walk Back to the Town and Head To A Balcony of the Place Where he See the Sunset With All Other Tourists Were Going Around and Looking Through Stall.

Man: *Thought* Even So, Our Rocky Coastline May be Beautiful As It Was..... It also a Perfect For a Invasion Ground For a Beachhead of the Landing Ship. As, This Is Our Way of Warrior.... To Keep an All Eyes And Patrol The Place For Any Possible Landing Invasion. I Hope, That We Wish for the Peace Will Last a Little Bit Longer..... For the Town and the Fenn Kingdom.

______________________________

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

37.6K 1K 44
USS Enterprise (CV-6), a floating city of steel. After a stellar service career in World War 2. She was decommissioned in 1958. She's the only ship t...
Ascension Por Lillian Hunt

Ciencia Ficción

1.2K 285 81
There is no such thing as a good side and bad side in a war. We are both the good and bad side. It just depends on your perspective. At the end of th...
4.2K 120 17
The war has been won. With the help of the combined forces of the "No Pats" and the US, the world started to rebuild after World War 3. The failed st...
1.5K 143 40
Through thick and thin the Law shall prevail. A new sense of purpose awaits us, children of light, in the land where it all began. The darkness in wh...