Daisies (Glenn Rhee x reader)

By mommy_is_ur_mom

Y/n Dixon, she was the youngest Dixon child, nothing like Merle. She was sweet, kind, caring. Like her mother... More

Playlist
0
1| Daisy
2| Waiting
3| Your Back
4| Gone
5| Gymnastics
6| Going Back
7| Toughen Up
8| Hand
9| The Plan
10| Say Bye to Your Feet
11| My guns
12| Locked and Loaded
13| Blue Marker
14| Katana
15| Our camp
16| He Wouldn't Care
17| Bit
18| How many times?
19| Pink Sparkly Shoes
20| Holes
21| No Ones Talking
22|On the road
23| Graveyard
24| A chance
25| Only One Left
26|Are you sure?
27| i love you
28|Not here for the Eggs
29|Basement
30| The last kiss
31| No Hope
32| Made it out
33| On the Road Again
34| Gallons of Water
35| Highway
36| Missing
37| Secrets
38| Left her
39| Opted Out
40| Church
41| Take it
42| Shot
43| On The Road, again.
44| Friends
45| Praying
46| Otis
47| Funeral
48| No Guns
49| Oh shit
50| The Well
51| Horses
52| Aftermath
53| Im Okay
Sorry idea
54| Friend
55| Chupacabra
56| Your Story
57| Daryl
58| Daddy Daughter Dance
59|Awkward
60| Kicking
61| Peaches and Jerky
62| Little things
63| Run
64| Don't mind me
65| Priorities
66| Barn
67| What is he yapping about?
68| What is that?
69| Sophia
70| Funeral
71| Hatlins
72| Im here
73| Have a drink
74| Nebraska
75| Holy Shit
76| Wrong Place, Wrong Time
77| How many?
78| Roamers
79| Moring After
80| Forget
81| You got everything
82| Randel
83| Meeting
84| Our baby
85| Sorry, Brother
86| Spiders
87| Moving in
89| Following Tracks
90| Flames
91| Send me a postcard
Second Book

88| Spilt

90 7 2
By mommy_is_ur_mom

Y/n POV

I followed Daryl around today like a lost puppy dog. He found it pretty annoying but I I didn't really care I knew he liked knowing where I was 24/7. We were by the blue Truck when T-Dog came by.

"Only got so many arrows" T-Dog said as he handed Daryl a gun.

"Is that Dales gun?" I asked as I leaned against the truck to get a better view.

"Yeah" T-Dog let out a sad sigh as he pulled up the truck bed.

"Wish I knew where the hell mine is" Daryl said as he shoved the gun in his waistband.

"Ready?" Rick asked. I think he was mostly talking to Daryl but I wanted to be involved in this. Before I could say or do anything T-Dog ushered me to go along with him.

"Good luck guys" I said as I hurried off. "Where are we going?" I asked as I cut up to him.

"Going to check up on Randy. I didn't want to go alone" He said with a smile as we made it to the barn.

"Randy!" I sang as we made it up to the barn. T-Dog did the honor of banging on the door.

"Governor called. You're off the hook" T-Dog told him as he unlocked the door.

He held his gun in his hand to make sure as he opened up the barn door. I looked inside and there was nothing to be found. No Randy, no sign of him getting our or anything.

"Where the fuck is he?" I asked as I jumped inside looking around. I weird feeling set into my something.

"Somethings up" T-Dog said as he moved a barrel out of the way to look behind it.

"Damn right"

...

We called everyone in. There was no way the guy could disappear like that. But something was off. There was no Shane to be found.

"What's wrong?" Lori asked as she came down to the barn.

"Randel's missing" Glenn told her. I stood by Daryl and grabbed his arm.

"20 bucks Shane had something to do with this" I mumbled to him making sure no one could hear us. He nodded his head in agreement.

"Missing? Now?" Lori asked as shocked as everyone else.

"How longs he been gone?" Herhsel asked around. None of us knew an extract time frame.

"What's going on?" Beth asked as she walked down beside Maggie.

"It's hard to say" Herhsel said not fully understanding everything.

"The cuffs are still hooked. He must've slipped em" Rick said as he walked out of the barn.

"Is that possible?" Carol asked.

"Oh yeah hurts like a fucking bitch" I told her. Everyone looked at me.

"Oh come on. I did some crazy stuff" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"The door was secured from the outside" Herhsel said closing up the door.

"He couldn't have gotten out by himself" I said trying not to point figures to Shane and make it obvious.

"Rick! Rick!" Shane yelled from the woods as he ran towards us.

"Speak of the devil" I said as I rolled my eyes. How convenient this all was.

"What happened?" Lori called to him.

"He's armed! He's got my gun!" Shane said as he walked towards us and some of us meeting him halfway.

"Are you okay?" Carl asked as he noticed how fucked ip his face was. His nose was all bloody and bruised.

That fucker sure knows how to put on a act. I rolled my eyes at his acting skills hoping others would see past his bullshit.

"I'm fine. Little bastard just snuck up on me. He clocked me in the face" when he got closer I cringed at how bad his face was.

"All right, Herhsel,  T-Dog, get everyone back in the house. Glenn, Daryl, Y/n come with us" Rick said as he followed Shane.

I wanted to jump up and down at the fact I was chosen. I knew if I wasn't I was going to argue and I was glad Rick saw right through that.

"T! I'm gonna need that gun" Shane said as he walked up to T-Dog.

"Just let him go" Carol said in a pleading voice. "That was the plan, wasn't it? To just let him go?"

"The plan was to cut him loose far away from here, not on our front step with a gun" Rick informed off.

"Don't go out there. Y'all know what can happen" Carol continued to plea.

"Get everyone back in the house. Lock all the doors and stay put!" Rick order as he walked away.

I gave one last look to the others as I had my katana and continued to walk with them. I sure hopped I looked like a fucking badass at least.

"I saw him head up through the trees that wag before I blacked out. I'm not sure how long." Shane said as we made in into the woods.

"He couldn't have gotten far. He's hobbled, exhausted." Rick said.

"And armed" Glenn said in a quiet voice .

"So are we" Rick told him.

"Can you track him?" Rick asked Daryl as we came to a stop.

"No, I don't see nothing" Daryl said as he looked to the ground around him.

"Hey, look, there ain't no use in tracking him, okay? He went that way. We need to pair up. We spread out, we just chase him down. That's it." Shane said, he seemed to be pretty shaken up. Yeah soemrhing definitely seemed off.

"Kid weighs a buck - 25 soaking wet. You trying to tell us he got the jump on you?" Daryl asked as if he read my mind .

"I say a dick or eggy much evens the odds, woudlnt you?" Shane said trying to cover himself up.

"All right, knock it off. Daryl, Y/n, and Glenn you start heading up the right flank. Me and Shane will take the left. Remember Randell's not the only threat out there . Keep an eye out for each other." Rick said before walking off. I didn't feel right letting Rick and Shane be alone together but Glenn grabbed my hand and we followed Daryl.

As soon as we were far away from Shane he couldn't hear us anymore I started to speak my mind .

"Shane is lying" I told everyone.

"No shit" Daryl growled at me. I rolled my eyes.

"I bet he killed Randel and he is going to do the same to Rick since they are alone" I said as I spoke my worries.

"You really think he would do that?" Glenn asked as he got as worried as I did.

"He slept with Lori, I wouldn't put it past him" I told him.

"It's Lori fault too" Daryl said as we continued to follow up the path we were given.

...

It soon enough got dark and we haven't even found anything yet. My feet were killing me and every noise we heard set me off. I stayed close to Daryl and Glenn and I felt pretty safe.

"This is pointless. You got a light?" Daryl asked us. I shook my head no but Glenn handed his over.

We stopped as we looked around at our surroundings. I stepped closer to Glenn as I took his hand in mine for extra measures to feel even more safe with him.

"Come on" Daryl said as he let out an irritated sigh.I followed him with a huff even more into the night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142 23 33
Six teens from six completely different lives. The six of them bond over their lives during the apocalypse.
297 8 7
Y/N Dixon, daughter of the fierce Daryl Dixon. Growing up without a mother wasn't hard for Y/N, for she had her loving father, and amazing uncle. But...
147K 2.7K 32
Jade Walsh is the daughter of Shane Walsh, whom is put aside by Shane when she needs him most. She must adapt to the new life transforming before her...
364 3 12
Amira never expected for the world to end, let alone for the dead to rise up and start eating people alive. How will she and her family navigate the...