she makes me the happiest lu...

By NickoleHardy9

this is a sequel to falling for you if you haven't read that go read it. y/n and luffy are finally engaged... More

insecurities +sex of baby
store
taken
rescuing y/n pt 1
rescuing y/n pt 2: the collusion
loss
having fun with crewmates
A park date
Day with usopp
sickness
luffy wake up call
the transponder snail call
snowy island / breakdowns
lola tells all
about lola
what the hell? who is he?
get lola back
y/n will be fine
end of john baker.
luffy and sabo talks
nami plans a date
hanging out with the brother's
candle lit dinner
wake up call(smut)
planning a wedding
lets tell lola and luffy
the wedding
giving birth
epilogue

2 year anniversary

41 3 2
By NickoleHardy9

1 week later
Luffy p.o.v
Today is mine and y/n our two year anniversary when we officially got together. I asked sanji to make us sandwiches because I wanted to have picnic lunch on the sunny with no interruptions

Y/n is just getting over being sick and I'm grateful for that. I don't think y/n remembers today being our second anniversary because she hasn't mentioned it yet today oh well our first anniversary we found out we were going to be a family.

"Luffy we are heading off we see you in a couple of hours" sanji said with usopp on his left giving me the picnic basket. "Thanks sanji" I said grabbing the basket. They shortly left after that leaving me to it. Y/n will be back shortly from her walk that she went on by herself so I should get set up quickly.

I walk into mine and y/n room to grab a blanket and necklace that has my first initial on it I bought it last week I was going to give it to y/n the day she got sick but decided against it so I'm giving it to her now. I walked into the aquarium bar and decided on having the picnic in here.

I put the blanket down first then I put down the paper plates that where in basket then the hoagie sandwiches that sanji made and put them on the plate. Not long after I heard y/n announcing she's here. I walked out the aquarium bar to greet her.

I saw y/n coming out of our room she looked up at me and smiled. "Hi luffy we the only ones here?" She asked walking up to me. I nodded at her "I got a surprise for you" I said intertwining my left fingers with hers and I started walking towards the aquarium bar.

"What are we doing at the aquarium bar?" Y/n asked I smirked at her. "Today is our two year anniversary so I something special planned" I said y/n looked confused but realization hits. "Luffy I totally forgot I'm sorry don't be mad" y/n said looking down.

I faced her I lifted her chin up with thumb she looked up with sad eyes. "I don't care if you forgot it. It's just a date to me really I understand if you forgot we been through alot these two years" I said witch made y/n smile and peck my lips "I love you" y/n said
"And I love you" I said

We walked into the aquarium bar y/n squealed when she saw the picnic on the floor. I chuckled at her expression and walked over and sat down next to her "why are you laughing you know I  haven't had a real food in a week" y/n said. "I know sorry" I said. We started eating in silence enjoying our sandwiches.

Y/n burped "oh that was great food sanji really out did himself" y/n said laying down. I nodded in agreement. Then I remembered the necklace "I got something for you" I said y/n raised her up a little "what is it?" Y/n asked I searched through the basket until I found it. "Here it is" I said handing her the box so she can open it.

"You do know you already proposed" y/n jokes showing her ring off. I laughed softly at her "I know just open it" I said. She smiled and finally opened it her smile grew "you brought me a necklace with your first  initial luffy that's so sweet" y/n said
giving me a hug I hugged her immediately.

We pulled apart she looked up at me "could you put on me please?" Y/n asked I nodded and got the necklace out box and put around y/n neck it just stop in the middle of y/n chest.
"It's great" y/n said she grabbed me by the waist and threw us down on the floor.

"What was that for?" I asked y/n. She looked up and smiled "I wanted to cuddle with you" y/n said. I nodded pulling her into my chest. But not long I fell asleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.4K 24
After Luffy and Law defeat Doflamingo and find law's crew again after some *cough* mutiny *cough* Law finds himself as the newest strawhat member but...
245 11 1
Law is planning on proposing to Luffy tonight. He can't seem to get the plan out of his head while he waits for his next patient. In this short story...
12.1K 801 10
"I've been waiting for so long to finally meet you, Straw Hat Luffy." For the last stretch to the One Piece, discoveries and destruction await the St...
6.8K 184 6
Sanji decides to buy fruit from a suspicious old man. Nothing good comes out of it. Feelings are revealed and fears are faced.