Post Up

By Beepling

It's a short, smutty, soft, and angsty fanfic written by Beepling and Spirit_Kamijo with OCs made by Spirit_K... More

Day 0 - Character Information
Day 1 - Just the two of us
Day 2 - The Black Box
Day 3 - A Day Out
Day 4 - A Sweet Night
Day 6 - A Night to Remember

Day 5 - A Restless Wrestle

5 0 0
By Beepling

(It was morning, and Spirit had just woken up. She looked over to Jason sleeping as she sat up.)

Spirit: Mm... Oh, you're still sleeping. That's good... (She said with a somewhat groggy but soft tone.)

(Spirit got up and she was instantly pulled back down by Jason. His grip was extremely tight as he held her in bed.)

Jason: Don't leave me....

Spirit: Jason, what's wrong?

(Jason wrapped his arms around Spirit and nuzzled his head on her shoulder.)

Jason:...princess (Jason's grip tightened even more. He slowly bit into Spirit's neck.) mmph~

Spirit: J-jason~? Wh—

(Jason growled heavily. Spirit then went completely silent.)

Jason: Don't go...please...I need you. (He said with a shaky voice)

Spirit: Jason...(She said with a slight hint of worry.) Did you have another nightmare?

(Jason shivered as he held Spirit even tighter.)

Jason: I can't lose you...I d-don't want to lose you...(His breathing was heavier than before.)

(Spirit rubbed his head, reassuring him that he wouldn't lose her.)

Spirit: Hey, let's go out for a walk, alright?

Jason: Ok...

(After getting dressed, Jason and Spirit headed out for a walk around the city. It was quite sunny outside, and Jason had his hair down; he looked extremely hot.)

Spirit: Jason. (Spirit grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him to the side. She then untied her hair and tied Jason's hair in a ponytail.) There you go, is that better?

Jason: Thanks...I feel a little bit better now.

Spirit: That's good! Now cmon!

(Spirit dragged Jason by his wrist to a small bar.)

Jason: Wh— wait—

(When they got to the bar, they saw some familiar faces.)

Spirit: Hey! Christina, what are you doing here? And Carl, as well?

Christina: Hey.

Carl: Yo! Wait, Jason, I thought you didn't like bars?

Jason: I don't... Why are you here anyway? Aren't you a lightweight?

Carl: Oh yeah, It's not like you can handle a drink anyway!

Christina: Guys, if you're going to argue over who can drink more, then we're leaving.

(Jason and Carl looked at each other and looked away, rolling their eyes.)

Carl: Fine, we're going to sit at the booth back in the corner.

Spirit: Ok, you two try not to get too hostile towards each other.

Jason: Mhm... (He said as he walked with Carl towards the booth with Carl.)

So, what are you guys doing here?

Carl: She wanted to get a drink and dragged me with her. You?

Jason: I guess it's the same for me. (He said as he looked away from Carl.)

Carl: Jason? Is something wrong? I see you tapping your fingers on the table, and your leg is repeatedly shaking.

Jason: It's nothing...I'm just.... (Jason put his head down on the table.)

(Meanwhile, with Christina and Spirit.)

Spirit: So you wanted to get Carl to wear a crop top because?

Christina: His body figure is perfect for it. Wouldn't you want to see Jason in a crop top too?

(Spirit looks over to Jason and Carl. She then turned back to Christina, smiling.)

Spirit: I understand what you mean now.

(Back with Jason and Carl.)

Carl: So that's what got you so shaken up. (Carl was looking at Jason in worry but with a reassuring smile.) Hey, you won't lose her I can promise you that, buddy.

Jason: How could you know that? (His voice trembled.) Even when I thought I wouldn't lose my mom....I still fucking lost her.

Carl: Jason, I understand—

(Jason angrily pulled Carl by his shirt with rage in his eyes.)

Jason: You DON'T understand at all! You didn't witness the only person who Fucking cared about you die right in front of you! You weren't hated by your father or just felt like you didn't matter to anyone!

(Suddenly, the bar was completely quiet. Jason let go of Carl reluctantly and left the bar.)

Carl: ...I was just trying to help.

(Meanwhile, Jason started pacing back and forth outside the bar.)

(Spirit notices Jason not in the bar and asked Carl where he went.)

Carl: I honestly don't know he might be outside...He stormed out of here.

Spirit: Ok, thanks

(Spirit ran outside to look for Jason and accidentally bumped into a group of guys.)

Spirit: Excuse me, I need to—

Guy 1: Oh? You're a pretty little thing, aren't you? You can apologize by coming wi—

(A chair flew straight towards the guy, making him fall back a little.)

Guy 1: WHO THE HELL THREW THAT!

(Spirit turned around and saw Jason she tried to go towards him, but she was pulled back by the group of guys.)

Guy 2: Where do you think you're going, pretty girl?

Jason: I suggest you let her go before things get really ugly. I'm already not in a good mood. (His eyes started to glow red as he gave a dark smile.)

(The guys rushed towards him, trying to punch and kick him. Jason dodged every single move and, resisting his urge to kill anyone, knocking them out instead.)

Jason: Princess?... (Jason's eyes widened in fear and anger as he looked for Spirit.) Haha....what the hell I'm going to kill whoever is behind this!

(Jason then looks for Spirit all over until he notices a strange building, and he goes inside.)

(Spirit was very startled at the moment. Suddenly, from where she was in the building, she heard men yelling and things being broken.)

Guy 2: What's that noi—mmph! Mmph! (He was now on the ground dead.)

(Spirit looked up and saw Jason, but something was different.)

Spirit: Jason, your hair is white... Are you ok?

(He silently picked her up and carried her out of the building. Suddenly, one of the guys tried to sneak a hit from behind. Jason's aura was dark and made the guy afraid to the point where he couldn't even stand. Jason then walked away with Spirit.)

Spirit: Jason, you're bigger than usual. (She said as she stared at him in awe.)

(They finally made it back home. Jason had to duck his head to get in the door and plopped Spirit on his bed in his room.)

Spirit: Your clothes are a little ripped (She reached out to Jason.) I'll sew it f—

(Jason pulled Spirit onto his lap, and he started to kiss her aggressively, and doing so, he pinned her to the bed.)

Spirit: Jason?

(Jason glared at Spirit with lustful eyes. His breath gets heavier and more shallow as time passes.)

Spirit: Jason...? Are you.... (Spirit trailed off as she felt Jason against her leg.) O-oh? (Her face immediately turned red, and out of curiosity, she asked if she could see it.)

(Jason slowly pulled down his pants. Seeing Jason's length pressed against his underwear, Spirit looked at Jason before pulling down his underwear.)

Spirit: It's... so much bigger than... before (She softly rubbed downward on it and gently stroked it.) Is that okay?

Jason: mmph~ fuck princess~

Spirit: Oh, you finally said something. Now guess I could do this. (She positioned herself on top of him, leaning closer to him.)

Jason: You...really know how to rile me up, princess. (He said as his length throbbed against her.)

(Spirit started teasing Jason more, and suddenly he couldn't contain himself anymore.)

Jason: You're driving me insane, princess...(Jason then pinned her down once again, and he was on top of her.) Oh, princess...you think you can take me? (He said with a low growl.)

Spirit: I know I can...(She said with a cocky smile as she rubbed his chest in a seductive motion.) You mu—

Jason: Shh princess...don't speak, just show me. (He said as he slowly kissed her neck.)

(Jason's length throbbed and hardened against Spirit's thighs. Spirit was shocked at this, but she didn't care. Jason stared into Spirit's eyes, seeking her approval.)

Jason: Are you ready for me, princess? (He said as he slowly positioned himself between her legs.) I won't wait any longer... (He growled)

Spirit: I'm.... ready.....

(Jason thrusted inside of Spirit, his hips slamming against hers in a rhythmic motion. Spirit let out whimpers of pain.)

Spirit: Mmmph~ Jason!

Jason: Shh....(He moved his hands towards her thighs, lifting them and placing them on his waist.) That feels better now, doesn't it....just stay like this....

(Jason's thrust started to get a little more intense as he felt Spirit get heated.)

Spirit: Fuck~ Baby~

Jason: Good...that's it... you're such a good girl.

(Jason was getting close to his climax as he started to slow down his length throbbing inside of Spirit.)

Jason: Fuck...Princess~ Im close...

Spirit: Baby~...Ah~ (She held onto Jason tightly and she braced herself. Her nails nearly ripping his skin.) Jason!

(Jason then released his seed into Spirit with a soft moan.)

Jason: Fuck...Princess

(Jason slowly pulled out of Spirit laying beside her.)

Spirit: Jason....I love....you

Jason: I love you too, princess... (Jason pulled Spirit closer as he hugged her.)

(End of Day Five)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 35.9K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
29.2K 1.3K 17
5 boys on seperate missions come together in one realm they weren't meant to be. + majority of the characters personalities have no similarities of t...