𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 💌

Par Shreeeee12

➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩵Coming up [Ignore grammatical mis... Plus

1❤
2❤
3❤
4❤
Epilogue ❤
🖤
1🖤
2🖤
3🖤
4🖤
5🖤
6🖤
Epilogue 🖤
which one?
♥️
1♥️
2♥️
3♥️
4♥️
5♥️
6♥️
Double update ?
7♥️
Epilogue ♥️
💙
🥹
1💙
2💙
3💙
4💙
ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ꜱʜʀᴇᴇ❤️
5💙
6💙
🩷🩶💜💚
thank you!✨️
7💙
8💙
Epilogue💙
🩷
1🩷
2🩷
3🩷
4(1)🩷
4(2)🩷
5🩷
6🩷
7🩷
9🩷
Suggestion...
Epilogue🩷
🤍
1🤍
2🤍
3🤍
4🤍
5🤍
6🤍
🌟
7🤍
8🤍
NEW BOOK
9🤍
Epilogue🤍
💛
1💛
2💛

8🩷

689 61 32
Par Shreeeee12

Third person's pov...

Tahir:Maa told me that she and that old man will come till evening and all the relatives will reach here tomorrow-- AHH wt-- You-

He stopped in the middle when a slipper again landed on his handsome face.

Tamanna: Pat se head shot.

She hi-fi with Rehaan like she won an archery Olympics.

Tamanna: Mere Papa is more dashing and handsome than you, Stinky Orangutans.

She exclaimed with such confidence hiding behind Aman, who was receiving deadly glares from Tahir.

Tahir: Me-- Orangutans..then what are you little Meerkat.

He smirked, and before she could give any comeback, Tahir strolled from there receiving the call.

Tamanna was pouting sitting beside Aman. While everyone were trying hard to control their laugh but soon the silence broke by giggles of Ruhi followed by everyone's laughter.

They continue their breakfast talking , bickering their little banter. Girls were busy discussing the songs for their dance performance and outfit, whilst boys were discussing something or planning for meddling  between Tamanna and Chirag. Chirag wasn't present there.

Aman sighed, watching her transfer the capsicum to his plate. She still didn't change her eating habits.

Jigar, who was silent parallel to his personality, smiled mischievously. Aditya looked at him, raising an eye brow, asking what to which he replied in sign language. And now both were grinning mischievously.

Jigar: Arey Jiju ... kya kar rahen hai aap Yeh mera pair hai wo.

(Are brother in law what are you doing? This is my foot)

Aman badly choked on his food. He shaked his head vigorously, denying that he didn't do anything. Tamanna patted his back, giving him water. All the men sealed their lips to control their laugh while girls had a crimson hue on their cheeks.

He looked at Tamanna with his red eyes still coughing slightly, who glared at him bowing her head down in embarrassment.

Aditya: Oho, Naughty  ho rha hai mera dost.

(Oho, my friend is becoming naughty)

Aman smacked his head harshly as all of them burst out laughing at his reaction.

Aman: So what haan...I'm her--

Baby Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo
Baby Shark...

Jigar: This is called 'Perfection Timing'

Jigar laughed like a possessed looking at three year old Arohi with Aditya, who was not aware of her surroundings, listening to her poems with her brother.

Meanwhile, Aman patiently rolled his paratha, sniffing, looking down, and striding away from there.

Whereas Tamanna dragged Jigar by twisting his ear to teach him some table manners.

Aman's pov.

I entered the room after having a great talk with that little  Jigar ka tukda. Huh.. I didn't say that time because um because i was uh leave it.

'Let me focus on my wife. Usse manana hai mujhe...Nahi toh abhi se hi sofe par sone ki practice shuru ho jayegi.'

(I have to pacify her. Otherwise, my practice of sleeping on the couch will start from now on only.)

Aman: Where is my angel. Oh, there she is.

She is doing work right now. Like guys, seriously. But she is looking so cute in that baby pink jumpsuit. My baby.

Aman: Angel~~ "

I called her slowly, but she didn't look at me and started hammering on that poor electronic multimedia device. Laptop.

I snached the laptop from her and lay on her lap comfortably. She narrowed her eyes at me, staring in disbelief?Seriously angel.

She should not have work not until we are returning from our honeymoon...Atleast...

Aman: I'm saying angel sachhi. i didn't do anything, yawr. That was your brat friend.

I looked at her when she stopped caressing my back, glaring again.

She sighed, nodding her head.

Tamanna: Don't worry, Jadu. i know you hadn't done anything like that.

I frowned at her deadpan tone.
While she continued.

Tamanna: You're not that romantic na....

'Not romantic' What the free falling fudge.

Aman: I am romantic... okay, i just i.. just back off so that you won't be red in front of elders.

I fumbled, looking here and there at the last part. Goshh why i have to ruin my image all the time.

She shakes her head, mockingly agreeing
with me.

Aman : Hey.. I'm serious, naa.

I retorted now that I'm offend ...ab toh baat izzat ki hai beta . I pulled her to me, keeping her hand behind my torso.

Aman: Fine, so I will flirt whenever wherever i want to, and you won't say anything to me. Thappad toh bilkul nahi. Gaal apke lal ache lageney mere nahi.

(Slaps are a big no. Your red cheeks will look good, not mine)

She smiled naughty. Giving me a challenging look.

Achha ji. Theak hai fir.
(Okay then)

Tamanna:Tumse naa ho payega baby~~

She whispered  teasingly, the dialogue same as in the movie. I pulled her hugging her by keeping my arm around her neck firmly yet softly.

Aman: Janaa Main dikhta hoon sweet, innocent, swami type ka na ... Lekin actually hoon bahut bade harami type ka.

(I look sweet, innocent, Swami type... but actually, I am a big scoundrel type.)

Mai bhi kyu peeche rahun ab...
Movies dekhi hi iseliye thi maine toh.

(Now why should i lack off...
After all, i watched the movies for this only)

She shivered visibily when i touched her naked back sensually.  I smiled in satisfaction, getting the desired reaction from my love.

Aman:Don't underestimate the power of a common man, Sweetheart..

I pecked her corner of the lips, rubbing my thumb over her neck softly she gasped, not expecting this move. Well, i already warned her..

I again smooched her lips after making a pout.

(Like this)

She pushed me from my chest and tried to  walk away. But i held her wrist before she could have run into the washroom.

She looked at me, and first time, I was witnessing shyness, nervousness, love, and trust all at once.

I smiled. She's like an open book to me, which i always desperate  to read.

Aman: Bekaraar karke hume yun na jayiye.~..

My hold on her loosened a bit and talking the opportunity she sprinted out of the room.

I chuckled at her cute behavior, shaking my head and looking at the sky out of the window i muttered the rest of lines.

Aman: aapko humari kasam laut ayeyie.....

I choose you and I'll keep choosing her eyes.

~~~~~~
Bbye❤️
Vote 🌟

1073 words.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.1K 128 36
Unwanted love🌝 I put little mafia characteristic in hero not much🥲
33.7K 1.3K 16
This book is a collection of short love stories. Highest rank- #5 in #shortstorycollection on 1st May'21 Are you a sucker for short romantic love sto...
14.5K 446 35
Just two lovestruck teens , but what's after P.s- no pictures used are mine own, no characters are real....only for fun☺️
1.4M 64.1K 45
◉𝐖𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠◉ 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙡�...