You know me

By rosy_is_rosy

Story Rosy is a ambiverted girl who missed a lot in her childhood. She doesn't remember much about her childh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
txt

21

0 0 0
By rosy_is_rosy

Chapter 21 -Rosy-
I am chilling in the practice room watching TikToks.
I start blushing cause there are so many edits of me and Yeonjun. They all really ship us.
Rosy: what should i doooo? Why am i feeling so helpless?!
I should go live. As i started the Live everyone is coming online.
Rosy: Annyeong Shiny's. I am so helpless sad today i don't even know the reason.
Shiny: you should maybe distract yourself with something.
Rosy: Practice? But Wooyoung OPPA doesn't allow me to. But i HAVE TO practice thats my job.
Shiny: just don't overwork yourself.
Wooyoung walks in with Yunho and Mingi.
Woo: NO PRACTICE!
Rosy: Oppaaa! Pleaseee?
Mingi: only if we stay here.
Rosy: but that's embarrassing Oppa...
Mingi: SO WE ARE EMBARRASSING?!
Rosy: NO! I AM!
Yunho: we will stay here.
Rosy: fine...
They sit down on the floor and look at me. I practice all my choreographies. Even the ones of the cover album. They are loving it.
Yunho: we should do an Inception duet.
He smirks. I blush and laugh looking down on the floor.
Woo: stop flirting with Rosy!
Mingi: i can do it better!
Rosy: why are you guys like this?
Woo: but it would be cool. But you choose who.
Rosy: It would be cool if we all perform together at the next Award Show.
They run into the practice room.
Seonghwa: LETS DO IT!
Woo: wait let's turn the vlive off.
<15 days later>
We practiced so much for this. We are performing it on a Award Show together. We are performing it right now and the audience loves it. I feel like they all fell for me because i have to say i am actually good at dancing I'm just too hard to myself so I practice everyday. But this time i practiced again too much that i fainted. Still the performance was amazing then. After the performance we sit down.
My seat is again next to TXT.
Rosy: Hey!
Yeonjun: your performance was amazing!
Rosy: Thank you!
Yeonjun: Wooyoung told me you fainted again?
Rosy: ahh I'm sorry.
Yeonjun: why are you so hard to yourself?
Rosy: i want to be enough...
Yeonjun: what happened to your family btw?
Rosy: they support me very much. And i told them if they are being too strict I won't give them money.
He laughs.
Yeonjun: as you should.
Rosy: at the beginning they were kinda unsure about me moving to Seoul alone. But my dad changed her mind.
Yeonjun: you have your own apartment right?
Rosy: sadly. But its okay i have pretty much lonely time i love that.
Yeonjun: that's good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 36 25
Y/n was devastated after Tommy had kicked her out of his house, she was homeless. But she didn't care about that, it was that she could no longer see...
37.2K 2K 25
Jake, a rich guy with some family issues, downloads an app called 'Anonymous therapy'. In this app he starts chatting with Hoon. Slowly they get to k...
89.4K 3.3K 40
α΅ˆα΅’Λ‘α΅’Κ³α΅‰Λ’ Λ£ ᢠᡉᡐ!Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–° When a girl named y/n who is a simple girl decided that she and her family would move to a hidden village whe...
194 0 20
As a small boy no one really knew him. He was constantly moving from city to city he felt alone. His mom and dad split only when he was a baby so he...