13

Chapter 13 Rosy-
Day 30
It's time to go back home... i can't believe it.
I feel weird... Before my parents come and pick me up i need to say goodbye to the boys... mostly Yeonjun... i will miss him so much. Problem is we all live far away and my parents never let me go far away or even in another city. I run to the boy's room.
I knock and knock. Soobin opens the door.
Rosy: I WILL MISS YOU ALL...
We start a group hug. Chuu was running after me so she joins the hug.
Rosy: Let's all try to become K-Pop Idols and one day we'll all be famous and meet somewhere like „omg guys! Its you!".
Soobin: I thought you and Yeonjun will become a couple before we have to leave...
We all laugh.
Soobin: but dating is not allowed when being a trainee so you two should wait anyways.
Yeonjun laughs.
Yeonjun: dumbass.
We all start crying.
Rosy: don't cry Chuu!
Chuu: then don't cry too!
<time skip>
My parents arrived... Let the depression come back... I am already tired of it.
Rosy: LET'S ALL MEET ONE DAY!
Yuna: ROSY I MISS YOU!
Rosy: I MISS YOU TOO YUNA!
Mom: get in the car. We're waiting.
I role my eyes and get in the car.
<home>
Mom: What are these clothes?!
Rosy: just some new clothes i bought.
Mom: have you became a whore?!
Rosy: those are just clothes wtf?!
Mom: what else did you do at the camp? I knew this wasn't a good idea!
And the discussions start again...
<1 month later>
I am preparing to become a Idol. I sent my auditions to many entertainments. I also saved money cause i will probably move to Seoul without the support of my parents. I got accepted by KQ?! This feels unreal... I am under the same Entertainment then Ateez! Am I dreaming? Do I need to tell my parents?
I think i should...
<living room>
Rosy: Mom, Dad. I'm becoming a Idol...
Mom: what do you mean?
Rosy: i sent auditions to different companies and got accepted by KQ... i have to move to Seoul.
Dad: but that's a good thing i guess?
Mom: it is... but why this far away?
Rosy: cause thats the main city of Korea? That's where all the idols are living...
Mom: okay okay fine. We will support you but isn't it gonna be expensive.
Rosy: i already saved money. And as a trainee i don't have to pay for the dorm. So don't worry.
Mom: yeah fine... when are you gonna leave?
Rosy: one month.