You know me

By rosy_is_rosy

Story Rosy is a ambiverted girl who missed a lot in her childhood. She doesn't remember much about her childh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
txt

12

0 0 0
By rosy_is_rosy

Chapter 12 -Rosy-
Day 22
Me and Yeonjun are planning what we should do for the Talent show.
Rosy: so, you said you have a plan right?
We are sitting down at the camp fire.
Yeonjun: i don't care if you're too shy but you will sing idgaf.
Rosy: Yeonjuuun!
Yeonjun: Rosy, this is your chance to let your fear disappear. Why are you so scared?
Rosy: i don't know... people always bullied me and made fun of every thing i did... but i will try my best!
Yeonjun: THIS IS THE MIND SET I WANT!
Rosy: okay. What talent do you wanna show?
Yeonjun: i have a mix of all. I can dance, rap and sing. So maybe we should sing together?
Rosy: Yeah! We should sing a duet!
Yeonjun: do you know any duet?
Rosy: „Hate That I Love You" by Rihanna and Ne-Yo.
Yeonjun: i know that one? Okay lets practice the lyrics! But wait...
Rosy: hm?
Yeonjun: since it's a love song we should put things in the Performance that give off romantic and love vibes like holding hands or something at the end.
Rosy: you're right.
I swear now i'm nervous.
Yeonjun: Let's get closer at the end.
Rosy: s-sure...
We start practicing and practicing the Song.
<Day 25>
We are doing the Talent Show right now. I am so excited and Yeonjun told me i have a pretty voice so i am kinda confident about it now. Our friends are showing their talent now. They are doing acting.
Its pretty funny. We are the last one's which makes it even scarier...
Yeonjun: Remember to not think about the audience okay? That will make you nervous. Just think that we're alone or whatever makes you comfortable.
Rosy: i am kinda nervous cause we are the last one's showing their talent.
Yeonjun: just think we're alone. Or think you are a very famous person. These are your fans not your haters. Or old people who are enjoying everything.
I laugh.
Rosy: okay okay... Gosh i am excited my heart...
Yeonjun: breathe in and out. And do it before we perform too okay?
I do what he told me to.
<last talent>
Psy: Prepare for the Duet of Rosy and Yeonjun!
Everyone screams for us. I fix my outfit before we go on stage and breathe in and out. We take our mics and go on stage. We start singing. I imagine that we're alone. His voice calms me a bit. He looks so handsome in his outfit as always. We are looking at each other like nobody is watching us. We are ending the song. We get closer and closer.
Soobin: KISS!
We try holding our laughs. I swear we have crazy friends...
Everyone applauses for us.
Psy: that was a great performance! Thank you all for showing your talents you were all amazing!
Me and Yeonjun go back to our seats.
Chuu: Rosy i didn't know you have such a beautiful voice and your vocals!
Rosy: thank youuu!
The boys start complimenting me too.
Soobin: you should become a singer.
Rosy: i wish...
Taehyun: Let's become singers together!
Rosy: yes!!!
Taehyun: one day we will all be K-Pop Idols...
Rosy: i am scared we will forget each other...
Chuu: Rosy you are scaring meeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 2.6K 48
No smut cause that's fucked up but will be hickeys/ cuddling/ kissing other wise what the point of posting on Wattpad Y/n is a 16 year old girl who i...
501 3 34
[COMPLETED] When Summer get out of the hospital for the summer her parents give her an tickets to the Wraped tour.She wanted this so much that she st...
37.2K 2K 25
Jake, a rich guy with some family issues, downloads an app called 'Anonymous therapy'. In this app he starts chatting with Hoon. Slowly they get to k...
53.9K 1.1K 34
She/her pronouns! This is y/n (you,readers) adventures with all the campers and adults at Camp Cambell. Y/n's a bored 23 year old with a work at ho...