Ayanokoji X Himeno

Bởi LIMC46

Himeno Yuki is second best girl, ya know. Just some random stories about them in class 1-B Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Himeno Yuki's Monologue
Bad End
Maybe it's not that bad end

17

800 57 41
Bởi LIMC46

Hi. If you are a new reader who happened to see this, then welcome. If you are one of the veterans, I will say that this chapter is a draft that I never posted when wrote this fic before. I lost interest in (also cause it slightly deviates from the meaning of this book in order not to involve main characters into class conflicts) and didn't finish it, but now I've decided to get it over with.

So, I know that this statement has puzzled you, but we won't give up, right? We will definitely come up with something, I promise you.

Of course, Ichinose-chan!

You can count on us.

Honami-chan go ahead!

This is really unexpected, but it seems that something is definitely wrong. The school suddenly announced to us a new exam, which destabilized the situation in the classroom. At first we thought that we had to wait until the end of the school year, take the last exam and go on short-term holidays, but...

– Wrong.

Suddenly, after words of support for our universally recognized class leader, someone got up from his seat and attracted the attention of the entire class. It turned out to be Kanzaki, another of our classmates. Judging by his tone and actions, he seems ready to challenge Ichinose's decision. Well, this is his right in our democratic society.

– Kanzaki-kun?

– We can't dodge this exam. You understand this because we don't have 20 million points to save any of us.

– That's right. That's why I want to find a solution.

– It exists. We just need to exclude someone.

Yuki and I looked at each other. If the situation develops in this way, anyone could be in danger. Of course, it's hard to believe that our classmates will take Kanzaki's point of view seriously, but still, the peak time on this exam can become a point of critical situation for any student. In this case, they will probably try to direct the voting power given to them in the direction of least resistance.

This means that...

– Kanzaki-kun! Don't say that, we'll definitely find another way out!

– These are idealistic thoughts, Ichinose. However, Class A has already shown that we are in a bad position, and Ryuen now is really on our heels.

The blows from the two classes next to us in terms of position really turned out to be heavy, especially for Ichinose, who stayed away from everyone for a long period of time. Now she is trying to smile and do everything for the sake of others, but her condition is still unstable, many people understand this.

However, Kanzaki is now taking advantage of this weakness to advance his position on what is happening. Is it possible that he is the mastermind of Class B, who manipulates everything from the shadows?

– This doesn't mean that we need to exclude someone.

– But that's the exam. If we exclude someone good, then we will be defeated, but if we get rid of less useful assets...

Then his gaze went all over the class and fell in my direction. I wonder who he thinks I am. My grades are far from the worst in the class, so this point of view is probably caused by some other reason.

Although, after a while, his eyes focused on Yuki. Does he have any personal complaints about us? I don't think Yuki or I did anything wrong with Kanzaki. Well, my girlfriend really could have been rude to him somewhere at the beginning of the school year, but it would hardly have been a sufficient reason for such a long-term hatred.

– Kanzaki-kun!

– Face it, Ichinose. You still haven't recovered from Sakayanagi's blow and now our weakness is just an opportunity for Ryuen.

– I know, but..!

– Maybe then you will suggest some action? My suggestion: we will exclude Himeno Yuki.

– Oh?? Himeno?!

– What...? Himeno-san..??

– Why is that?!

Suddenly, Yuki got up from her seat and looked at our classmate with willpower and, probably, aggression. Her fists clenched, I'm sure she could have hit Kanzaki if it hadn't been for the witnesses. Although, perhaps, witnesses can be understood as surveillance cameras, and our classmates don't bother her at all.

– Yes, what is the reason, Kanzaki-kun?

– Your words are unnecessarily cruel, but even if we consider this option... it would be foolish to exclude Himeno-san.

– Her grades are pretty normal, I would even say that they seem to have increased a little in recent months.

Everything is simple. It's about protection. If you look at Yuki from the academic side, then she's fine. Physical abilities may be low, but they are not the lowest in our class among girls. But I must admit that her social influence is one of the lowest, even mine is a little higher. Yuki doesn't have any friends, she only talks to me, and I'm her boyfriend after all.

If there had been a vote against it, my vote alone would not have been able to refute thirty-eight more of the same.

– Still don't understand?

– Explain it quickly so I can beat you up as soon as you shut your fucking mouth.

Oh, she's really angry. Some classmates next to her are already hiding under their desks, just to avoid getting into a hot hand. I would hide too, but I have nothing to be afraid of. If a fight starts, you'll have to think about how to get Yuki to calm down and save Kanzaki.

In the end, it ended up being what I expected. Some of our classmates seemed to have thought about Kanzaki's idea, although the vast majority rejected this option. Yuki was angry at him, but she restrained herself and didn't hit him, at least not yet. Now we're going back to the dorm together.

– Wow, this guy, damn it. The next time I see him, I'm going to make a damn grilled chicken out of him!

Steam is practically pouring out of her ears, as if she is ready to explode from the inside, like a bomb with a timer. I don't mind being around even if she explodes, but I'd rather that didn't happen.

– Are you going to roast him?

– Of course.

– It can be dangerous.

She thought for a second and seemed to cool down a little, but it still wasn't enough to forget about our classmate. I feel like if Kanzaki tries to make any more moves against her soon, she'll break him in half right on the spot.

– Mm... okay, then I'll just buy some spices and pour it all over. I hope he doesn't have pepper tolerance or something like that, and I'll probably spray shampoo in his eyes. Also, maybe I should add some hot sauce to his food?

– Yuki...

I gently took her hand as we walked. My girlfriend's palm, as always, was quite soft and warm. Moreover, my touch made her leave that thoughts about Kanzaki and return to reality with me, at least for a while, which should be used productively.

– Mm?

– You know you're amazing, right?

– Huh? Why would you..?

She squeezed my hand a little tighter in response and slightly looked away from me, and even blushed a little. She needs to cool down a bit, that's all I want. Moreover, I know the best remedy for this, which has passed the test of my own life in this regard.

– Do you want ice cream?

– Ma..? W-well, maybe a little bit.

– Then let's go in and buy you something. Which flavor would you prefer?

– I don't know.

– Then I'll choose, okay?

– Sure, I believe in you.

Now even her gait has become lighter. I just hope that by the end of the day she won't remember this unpleasant incident with our classmate. So we changed our path and are now heading to the ice cream shop.

In any case, there is a much more serious problem. She and I are at risk in one sense or another right now, so I may have to step in. If I calculated correctly, there should be more than 16 million private points in Ichinose's account right now. As Kanzaki said, it's not enough to save even one classmate, so something needs to be done. I guess I'll have to do something about it before it's too late.

– Kiyotaka, tell me... are we going to be expelled?

Looking for an answer to such a difficult question, Yuki looked at me. Her beautiful eyes seemed to sparkle with new colors and resonate with certain emotions that my girlfriend wants to convey to me.

– I don't even know. I can't give any guarantees.

After all, this whole situation is too unexpected. Even Hoshinomiya-sensei was surprised because of this new exam. It is possible that such precedents have not happened before.

– But I think everything will pass us by, as always.

– It doesn't bother you at all, does it?

Of course it bothers me. I'm worried about what kind of ice cream we're going to eat today, it's important.

– Of course it bothers. I just don't want you to worry any more.

Although, of course, I had to keep a little silent about the ice cream-chan.

– Yeah... thank you.

She slowed down slightly, and I did the same, after which we soon stopped altogether. I just had to look at her with a question, because after all, we have a goal. We still have to eat ice cream, which is quite important. Although soon Yuki pulled me a little by her hand, forcing me to come even closer to her than I already am. Spring has already begun, so it is gradually getting warmer outside, but even so I can say that some special warmth emanates from my girlfriend, which feels a little different than the air temperature.

She let go of my hand and immediately wrapped me in a tight hug, hugging me to her. The smell of mint shampoo hit me almost immediately, but I didn't lose my head and immediately hugged my girlfriend back. She's warm, smells nice, soft, and sometimes purrs. As always, Yuki looks like a cat, a rather affectionate cat.

– Kiyotaka, I want to be with you. Let's stay here together, okay?

– Okay?

She really cares so much about it. I should worry about that too, but I remain pretty calm. I'm not intimidated by the prospect of that person walking outside this school. I'm more afraid of losing Yuki right now, to be honest.

– Promise me.

– We're going to stay here together??

– More confident.

– We're going to stay at this school together?

Therefore, I will do everything in my power to make this school life last as long as possible for both of us.

– Don't ask, just tell me already.

She poked me in the back under my shoulder blades and started sulking a little, so I should stop fooling around.

– Yuki, I'll stay with you at this school. Don't worry, I'll take care of everything.

– Huh? How?

– Is it that important? I just wanted to seem like a cool boyfriend.

She laughed a little for a couple of seconds, and then sighed as if with relief. I wasn't really joking, but it doesn't really matter. If she's feeling well, then I think it's fine.

– Damn... you're already pretty cool to me, you know.

– Probably.

She gave me a light kiss on the cheek, after which our hugs stopped there. Yuki seems to have marked her territory by leaving some of her saliva on my skin, but I don't mind at all. Anyway, we went on to finally eat ice cream.

As you can see, this is just one of several chapters that opens this small arc. If it gets a response, I could finish writing it all, and if not, then so be it.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

913K 25.1K 111
Kiyo x honami ship Since Most of the good Class B Fanfics are on hiatus , And the rest are Delaying updates , I Got Bored and decided to do it myself...
64.4K 2.9K 139
This story is my own take on COTE year 2. Some volumes will remain similar to the original, while others will be completely different. Some events fr...
18.7K 630 11
Story for Kiyotaka and Honami enjoyers! :D (Disclaimer: I do not own Classroom of the Elite, all rights go to Syougo Kinugasa! I am a mere fan of the...
33.1K 1.2K 24
COTE X BS Ranpo in Cote Ranpo best Character 2- #Classroomoftheelite