Mean Girls x fem reader (2004)

By ZamicW_33

This is a story about Mean Girls with you (Female readers only) with the main people being Regina George, Kar... More

Chapter 1 The News
Chapter 2 Paper
Chapter 3 The lighter
Chapter 4 The Burning Sensation (Smut)
Chapter 6 Burnt
Chapter 7 New Spark
Chapter 8 Crisps (Smut)
Chapter 9 Bright Pink
Chapter 10 New Color (Smut)
Chapter 11 Jealous Pink Jelly
Chapter 12 A Pink Sunset
Chapter 13 The Pink Book...
Chapter 14 Forgiveness...?
Chapter 15 Truth be Told (Smut)
Chapter 16 World Burn
Chapter 17 The Pain and the Pleasure out of it (Smut)
Chapter 18 Forgiveness..
Chapter 19 Is it over?
Chapter 20 Forgiveness. Finally...

Chapter 5 Slow Burn (Smut)

2.1K 14 0
By ZamicW_33

   A week after our first foursome or at least my first I have been blushing every time I even see any of the Plastics besides Cady and I was sitting next to Damian at their lunch table and I was smiling to myself and Janis asks "Why are you so smiley?" I blush and think of something while stuttering.

    "I- umm I-I uh-" I look up at the plastics table and it's Wednesday and Cady was sitting with them and I blush more when I see Regina George look at me smirking. Janis looks at what I'm looking at and gasps and says a little too loud "You like Cady?!" I blush even more in embarrassment and shake my head fast and say "N-no no no no!"

   Damian and Janis smirk at me and Damian says "Y/n and Cady sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" I smacked his shoulder pretty hard and he frowned and Janis laughed and wheezed. I shook my head and looked back to the plastics and all of them besides Cady were staring daggers at me.

   I gulped and Janis said "Why are those bitches looking at you like that?" I shrugged and looked away from their table and continued eating my food and Janis said "Not to make you sad about your little crush but I think she's totally obsessed with Aaron" I looked at Janis looked annoyed and said "Listen, I don't have a crush on Cady she's my friend nothing more" Damian chuckles and mumbles but loud enough so we could hear saying "Friends with benefits" Janis and Damian laugh.

   I get up and walk over to the bathrooms and I sit on the toilet and run my fingers through my hair and let out a sigh then I hear the bathroom doors open and I hear a pair of heels clicking on the floor and I was confused and I look under the door a bit and see they were pink.

   Then I could tell who it was it being Gretchen Wieners she loves those heels. I hear her say "Your already in trouble better not make it worse." I sigh and get out of my stall and she stands their crossing her arms over her chest and she pouts and says "Where's your little Cady Heron with benefits?"

   I roll my eyes and say "You know we are just friends Gretchen nothing more" I was about to move past her when she pinned me against the wall and said "No. Regina wants to see you at her house after school imminently" I furrow my eyebrows then ask "In her car?" She shakes her head and I see a flustered expression on her face and I grin and flip us so I'm pinning her against the wall and I whisper "We got some time to kill hm" She stared at my lips and her helpless state she bit her lip and nodded desperately.

   I smirk and I lock the bathroom doors and I found a wet floor sign and I put it outside then locked the doors and I shove her against the bathroom wall and she moans already. I grab her hips and I kiss her deeply shoving my tongue in her mouth and she starts drooling as she makes out with me and her hands grip my shoulders pushing me closer and I grunt and I put my knee against her clothed clit and she moans loud and I remove her skirt and I pull down her panties and I shove 3 fingers in her and she moans extra loud this time. 

   I smirk as I watch her squirm and she bites onto my shoulder and I let out the tiniest moan and she moves my shirt over to the side and bites onto my bare shoulder making me moan and I shove my fingers deeper and she moans and grunts her chest heaving up and down. I chuckle a bit at her state and she mumbles "F-faster" I go faster and she moans as she cums.

   We sit there for a bit and the bell rings and I check the time and it was only 15 minutes I look at her and she says "I cum fast sorry" I chuckle and say "Good to know" I kiss her cheek and she fixes herself and I leave the room with a sore shoulder.

Words: 733

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 78 10
Book 2 of my multifandom book. (Don't read my first multifandom book, it's horrifying) I write about people i have crushes on, and don't do actual pe...
5.6K 119 9
wlw oneshots/ imagines of the mean girls 2024 cast <3 including: reneé rapp/regina george auli'i cravalho/janis imi'ike angourie rice/cady heron a...
35.5K 555 24
Kaylie is in high school and has to share a room with the hot popular mean boy, Tony Lopez. He's hot af and she starts falling in love. (Smut)
38.6K 625 8
This is Oneshots of the new movie of Mean Girls. This book includes: x Readers (Female) Ships Characters: Regina George Cady Heron Gretchen Wieners K...