The Male prodigy(Slow updates)

By fair_stories

You say I'm crazy 'Cause you don't think I know what you've done But when you call me baby I know I'm not the... More

Chapter 1: The New Arrival
Chapter 2: A Surprising Encounter
Chapter 3: Competition results
Chapter 4 : The Afterglow of Victory
Chapter 5: Dance to Remember
Chapter 6: The Dance Competition
Chapter 7: Ethan's Triumph
Chapter 8: The Secret Duet
Chapter 9: Reputation
Chapter 10: The Pyramid
Chapter 11: Intimidating the Competition
Chapter 12: A Fateful Encounter
Chapter 13: A Return to the Pyramid
Chapter 14: Ethan's character
Chapter 15: A Place Called Home
Chapter 16: The Tense Pyramid
Chapter 17: The Competition
Chapter 18: First kiss
Chapter 19: Fixing Bridges
Chapter 20: A Magical Moment
Chapter 21: The Aftermath of the Competition
Chapter 22: Tense Air
Chapter 23:Triumph and Emotions
A/N
Chapter 24:The Pyramid Reveal
Chapter 25: Trust in Ethan
Chapter 26: Unexpected Absences
Chapter 27: False confidence
Chapter 28: The Determination
Chapter 29: Rising to the Challenge
Chapter 30: Awards and Unexpected News
Chapter 31: Unstable duos
Chapter 32: Tangled Emotions
Chapter 33: Trust in Talent
Chapter 35: The Spotlight Moment
Chapter 36: Date!!!
A/N
A/n

Chapter 38:

256 9 2
By fair_stories

Time skip to season 3

Abby stood at the front of the empty studio, her arms crossed in front of her chest and her foot tapping an impatient rhythm on the glossy wood floor. She had expected the echoes of music and the sight of twirling figures, but instead, she was greeted with silence.

Ethan lingered by her side, casting a wary glance toward the corner where Kelly and the girls were huddled. The air was heavy with tension; the kind that spoke of whispered secrets and decisions made in haste. Abby's disappointment hung like a thick fog, disheartening everyone who dared to meet her stern gaze.

The girls knew they were in for it; skipping dance class was never taken lightly. But their own drama, swirling around Kelly's latest escapade, seemed to have taken precedence over their dedication to dance. And Abby was done tolerating it.

Her voice broke through the quiet, steely and commanding. "Enough is enough! We're holding open auditions. It's time to see if there are dancers out there who truly want to commit, who prioritize this art over petty dramas."

A wave of panic swept through her girls. Replacing Brooke and Paige wasn't just about filling spots; it was a message, a warning shot across the bow about where Abby's priorities lay.

But Ethan shifted uncomfortably beside her, aware that she wasn't telling them everything. Deep down, Abby had a soft spot for Brooke—an admiration for her talent that clashed with her desire for discipline. She could push for replacements all she wanted, but Ethan knew Abby wouldn't let Brooke go quite yet.

As dancers filtered into the studio—each eager to seize an opportunity that wasn't meant to be theirs—Abby watched them with a critical eye, all while keeping an acutely aware gaze on Brooke. Disappointment still gnawed at her heart, but as Abby observed each hopeful perform, searching for that spark they might bring to her troupe, she couldn't help but hope that this threat might reignite Brooke's faltering commitment.

Despite herself and much to Ethan's quiet dismay, Abby hoped she wouldn't find what she was looking for in these new faces. Because letting Brooke go meant admitting defeat—and Abby Lee didn't take well to losing battles she'd already staked so much pride upon.

Abby scanned the room, her eyes sharp and assessing, as the last echoes of applause faded into silence. The auditions had been grueling for some and a breeze for others—a mix of victories and disappointments that was the norm in her world. One thing that stood out to her, however, was Ally Serigne. While she didn't possess Maddie's natural grace or Ethan's rigorous technique, Ally danced with a spark that reminded Abby of Paige at her best. Something in the way Ally moved told Abby she deserved a spot in the troupe.

Later that week, Abby approached Ally at the studio. "Ally," Abby began, with a tone that held both an opportunity and a challenge. "Welcome to the team."

A flurry of emotions crossed Ally's face—surprise, elation, but mostly determination. She knew this was her moment. "Thank you, Abby! I won't let you down," Ally vowed.

As the days progressed, Abby decided it was time for a creative test—an improvised duet between Ally and Ethan. It was a spur-of-the-moment idea to gauge chemistry and spontaneity, traits crucial for dynamic performances.

Dimming the lights in the studio to set the mood for creativity, Abby addressed them both: "Alright, you two. Shake off the choreography in your heads—it's just you and the music."

The melody started soft and slow—a canvas for movement yet untouched. Ally took a breath and began to dance around Ethan who spontaneously followed her lead. They shared an undeniable chemistry—the kind that had previously lit up the stage with Brooke and Ethan together—but today was different.

Though their synergy was palpable, there was something slightly off-kilter about their movements—like two puzzle pieces from different sets attempting to fit together. It wasn't quite right; it wasn't Maddie and Ethan's near-telepathic synchrony. Still, there were moments when Ethan closed his eyes, seemingly lost in memories of dancing with Maddie, which lent him moments of perfect harmony with Ally before he returned to reality.

Abby observed from her seat perched on the front edge of her chair as they continued, sometimes missing beats but never losing heart. They didn't dance like it was him and Maddie—that unique connection wasn't there—but it didn't have to be this time.

By the end of their improvisation session, sweat sheened both dancers' faces from their exertion under the lights.

Abby clapped slowly—a deliberate sound in the hushed studio—her critical eye processing every fall and lift of emotion demonstrated by this new pairing.

"That'll be all for today," Abby said with a nod.

*                                        *                                *                                 *

Abby paced the wooden floor of the dance studio, her eyes flickering between the large mirrors and the young dancers before her. She clutched a clipboard to her chest, a pen hovering over the names listed. Today's decision would stir the drama that these dance competitions thrived upon.

"Alright, we're shaking things up," Abby declared, her voice echoing with authority. "This week, I want to see Chloe and Maddie go head-to-head. Your solos are going to be showstoppers." Whispers broke out among the girls as glances were exchanged between Chloe and Maddie - fierce competitors and friends.

Ethan leaned against the barre, arms crossed as he contemplated his own crossroads. The thought of branching into duets was appealing, an opportunity to highlight his strengths without the shadows of group dynamics. He'd even considered following in Abby's footsteps, turning his love for dance into a teaching career. Yet, these were private ambitions, tucked securely within his heart—unrevealed aspirations he wasn't quite ready to share.

 *                               *                          *                           *

The day of competition arrived with its usual flurry of nerves and hairspray. As music played softly in the background, panic struck when Mackenzie's hair tangled into an unruly mess that defied all attempts at taming. Moments before she was due on stage her eyes locked with Ethan's in desperation.

Without hesitation, Ethan stepped in—a surprising savior with nimble fingers weaving through her locks as if they were another choreography to master. Under his care, Mackenzie's hair transformed into a work of art. And when she finally viewed her reflection, she flashed him a relieved smile that surpassed gratitude.

"It looks amazing," Mackenzie breathed out—her crisis averted by Ethan's unexpected expertise.

Murmurs spread about how Ethan had skillfully saved the day better than any parental attempt—an act solidifying a bond of trust that would extend far beyond this dance competition.

The lively music faded, leaving only the sound of the crowd cheering and applauding. After a spectacular group performance, everyone waited anxiously for the announcements. The dancers caught their breath, their eyes gleaming with anticipation. The emcee took to the stage, his hands shuffling through the scorecards. "Ladies and gentlemen, your patience will be rewarded," he beamed.

The room hushed as the awards were announced one by one. "For first place....  ANGELS AND DEMONS!" The troupe erupted into joyous celebration, their hard work recognized. They embraced one another, pride written all over their faces.

Mackenzie's name was called next, and she bounded to the stage with sparkling eyes to accept her first-place award for her solo performance. Just as she made her way off the stage, Ethan was there, waiting with open arms. He pulled her into a tight hug that seemed to freeze time.

The emcee continued, "In fifth place, Kendall!" followed by a respectful applause as Kendall graciously accepted her award. Shortly after, "Second place goes to Chloe!" Chloe's smile was radiant; it was a moment of pure accomplishment.

Finally, Maddie's name echoed through the room. "And sharing first place in the solo category... Maddie!" As she stepped down with her award firmly in hand, Ethan reached out yet again and embraced her warmly. Each hug shared was a silent vow of support and joy for their successes—a moment they would hold onto long after the lights dimmed and the curtains fell.

(SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING KEEP COMMENTING ONE MY TIKTOK SO I KNOW WHEN YALL WANT ME TO UPDATE.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.6K 42
Sequel to ALDC Transformed. Where will Katie go now...? How will she continue...? People may not be as they seem. DO NOT COPY MY BOOK - COPYRIGHT ALL...
101K 949 14
Aliyah is a 13 year old girl and has been dancing since she was 2. 11 years of dancing has done a lot for Aliyah. Her mom Heather believes she could...
127K 1.4K 32
When 2 more girls join the aldc what will happen Will the girls like them Will the moms not But will Abby love them both Will one meet a boy along...
19.5K 293 12
Nini is one of Abby's most prized students. She's hardworking, determined, and she wins. What more could Abby want from a student? What happens when...