Β€The Mansion MaidΒ€

By The_Official_Waluigi

γ€Šπ‘Ίπ’‘π’π’π’Œπ’š 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖π•₯ π•€π•žπ•’π•€π•™π•–π•• π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯.' After getting hacked, you were in... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
𝟏𝐊 π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
𝟐𝐊 π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
πŸ‘πŠ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
πŸ’πŠ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
RELATIONSHIP METER
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
(Late) πŸ“πŠ π’ππ„π‚πˆπ€π‹
Chapter Fourteen
RELATIONSHIP METRE

Chapter Eleven

402 20 12
By The_Official_Waluigi

Huske
Hey, are you free?

(Y/N)

yh? What's up?

Huske
oh i jus wanna get to know you

(Y/N)

oh

what do u wanna know?

Huske

where r u from?

(Y/N)

I'm from (c/n)

i moved houses recently

You?

Huske

Oh i'm from Denmark

i moved when i was younger though

i feel like u dont wanna talk so we can talk later

is that okay?

(Y/N)

oh ok

thanks

《■□■□■□■》

You stare at the empty bottles scattered around your dark room. You felt horrendously sick. The door creaked open, you drowsily looked over. The light was pouring into your room. You were sprawled on the floor with a half empty Everclear bottle in your hand. Everything sounded, looked fuzzy. You could barely hear a sigh as the door closed again.

An hour passed.

Two.

Three.

As the clock ticked, your heartbeat slowed more and more. You could barely tell if it was even beating. What were you thinking? Are you trying to ruin your teenage years? Being only 14. You couldn't help but move your sore limbs, curling into a ball. You cried. You tried to cry at least. Your face felt numb. You couldn't form tears.

Finally, a tear rolled down your cheek. A broken weep, scratchy. Your quiet weeps, turned into ugly sobs.

You paused, clutching your chest. You turned on your back. Black spots clouded your vision,before a white flash appeared before you.

"G̸̳͍̃̊́̅͋̎̍͋̕ő̵̻̯̼̖̭͚̹̌̄̒̉̃̈̊̉̆͑̕͘̕͠ ̶̨͔̰̳̠̞̙̥̻͆̔̽̍͜b̵̡̧̘͈͓̟̜̗̝͙̲̀͌̅̀̂̌a̶̛͈͂͊̏̏̂̓̆̈͠c̵̲͓͓͙̩̱̥̘͔̦͖̓̒̉̈́̓͆̃k̷̙̬͖̭̞̎͌͑͌̄̽͆̀͐̾̌͘.̴̢̺̦͆̐̎̈́͊͝ ̶͔̪̙̦͕̰̙͆̊͛̋̎̚̕̚Y̷̡͓̝͍͚͔̫͕̝̮͙̱͇̳͕̋̈̅̀̿͗̔̄͘o̵̲͝͝ũ̸̢̢̗̠̼̭̪̙͖̬̣̩̞͗͒̅̉͂̏͂͝ ̶̧̨̧̲̞̦͓̤̿̋̎́̓̌̕͝͝w̷̧̤̫̜̯̣̋͜ḯ̷͓̬͚͚͕̲̼͎̺̹̜l̵̳͇̝͕̯̎͛̏̌̏̀̂͑͗͗̆͘͘͝l̵̡̛̹̭̺̫̣͚̮̗͉̜̈̓̒̉̃̈̃̋͒̎̚̕ ̶̨̛̹̥̬̳̞̰̬̻̤͍̩̙̃̆̎͐̃̀̿̒̔̐̽̈́̂l̴̥̠͓̤̦̦͉̻̰̓̈̏͂͜ͅȉ̴̙̬́̎͗͛̅̓͌̉͊̓̚̚͘v̶̛̜̳̥̲̻̖̺͖̝̽͐̊è̸̛̛̛̻̼͔͙̜̄̀̾́̎̿̅͆̌̈́́ ̶̖̫̬̯̻̇̉͊̐́͗̓̽͂͛͂̎̕͘͝ͅb̷͓̼̜̫͖̻̙̺̝͔͇̱̣͇̂̈́̉͋̀̂̊̓̐́͘͜͠u̸͖͎̹̜̞͓͖̘̜̳͔̰͂͊́̇̀͜͝t̷̻̎͗̉͑̐̋̓͛̒̈́̇̇̐̕ ̷̰̤́̃͌̄͐͐ẏ̷̡̳̗͖̠͚̬̞̳̍́̓͋́̿̆̄̓͗̕͠͠o̴̖͍̊̓̔͋̈́̓u̸̧̙̥̞̻͖̗̟̞͇͓̭̣͠ͅ ̸͖̝̹̮̟̰̞̩̤͓̪͌̽̈̎̿͗̑̕͜͜͜ͅẘ̸̤͈̖̠͈̹̋͆͛̓̉͑̆̍̕̕i̵̛͚̫̞̪̝͉͎̹͆̌̍̂̿̚͜͝l̴̺̯̝͓̪͂͊͑͂̾̉͊ḻ̶̝̲̻̲̱̆̃̄̾̿̄̑̇̒̿͝ ̴̤̲͖͓̞̺̦͍͔͈̥͎͙͖̍͑͑̎̀̇̃̽͠ͅṉ̷̯̽̆̓̐͋̀̿͗́͛͑̍͌͝e̸̞͈̥̦̭͒̓̅v̴͇̱̙̻̑̈́̇͆͂́̐̓͆̚͝ẻ̸̢̨̦̹̙̼̫͉͇̬̼̫͓͓̖̽͛̆̊͐̈̕̚͝ȑ̸̘̬̠̩̯͉̻̈́̐̉ ̴̨͗̐͑͋͊̐͛͗̇̒̓̕͠͠b̸͇̹̪̒̇̇͆̈́̉́͘͠ȩ̷͉̞̺̱̪̏͑͛̋̅̈͑͘͠͠ ̶̧̲̣͈̞̭̮̪̑̀͗̓̓̿̌͑̓́͐͂̕̕ͅf̸̡̢̧̝̲̖̺͚̭̬̗̗̘̥͆́̄͝ŗ̴͎̤̤̼͎̟̈́̅̍̈̏̽͂e̵̡͉̥̣̖̼͔̟̞̳̲̿̏̈̒̽̒͆͘͘͝͠ẻ̷̱͙̤̟̝̹̗̪̃̔̊̆̚͜͝͝.̶̮̝͌̾̓́̐"

《■□■□■□■》

'what the hell?'

"(Y/N)! You're burning the food!" You jumped, taking a whiff of the air. You quickly turn off the stove. Clockwork stood next to you as you took the dish off the stove. What were you even making? "Girl, how did you burn noodles?"

Noodles? When were you making noodles?

You looked at the charcoal coloured noodles. You glance back up at her green eye. Her brows furrow at your far-away stare. She waved a hand in front of you. "Hey, girl? Are you good?" You wordlessly nod.

You clear your throat, dumping the burnt noodles in the bin. This situation felt way too familiar. Burnt noodles?

》■□■□■□■《

Smartass

i feel sick 😞

dont trust ej with your food

Imblind

????

I put flavouring in it.

Smartass

I FOUND A PIECE OF TISSUE

IM STILL HUMAN I CANT EAT TIHS SHIT

Imblind

oh

you'll be fine.

Smartass

I found a whole tooth.

Imblind

Rich in calcium

Smartass

Yk what

Flip you brah...

Where's my bb

NINA

Pls come online baby

DiscordKittenNeeded

Wow...

What about me...

Anyways she's on a mission

'EvilAngel' is now online!

EvilAngel

(Y/N)

'BobRossButBlood' is now online!

BobRossButBlood

You snitch

You wouldn't

EvilAngel

Shut the hell up

Freaky man

(Y/N)

I looked in this guys sketch book

'EvilAngel' was kicked!

'EvilAngel' was added!

'BobRossButBlood' was muted!

EvilAngel

Dumb idiot

I looked in his sketchbook

And he's got drawing of you

Smartass

Huh

I mean that doesn't sound that bad

EvilAngel

You havent seen them girl

Dont say that

He got anatomy practice on you

And pose practice

Smartass

What.

[I mean if he wants some references he can always come ovr 😉]

'Smartass' has deleted a message!

DiscordKittenNeeded

...

I CAN STILL SEE DELETED MESSAGES

Smartass

Well it wasn't for you 🙄

Anyways

'BobRossButBlood' was unmuted!

Smartass

Explain

BobRossButBlood

You're a good muse

Perfect for everything

Smartass

Wait

That's actually sweet

Helen im coming over 😤

DiscordKittenNeeded

(Y/N) What the fuck...

We're meant to be calling today 😡

Smartass

stfu

Anyways

Srry judge but I need some

time with Picasso 😌

I'll free up some time to hang with you

if you want that Is

EvilAngel

Heck yeah 🥰

Smartass

YOURE SO CUTW

anyway

Helen ☺

open those doors

BobRossButBlood

wide open

not in that way.

Smartass

😞

anyways i'm coming

'Smartass' is now offline!

《■□■□■□■》

"Hey bae." You lean against the painter's door frame, smiling smugly. You cat walked into his room, and plopped yourself next to him. He quickly hid his sketchbook, moving it to the side. You raise an eyebrow. "You're not slick. Show me."

"No." He refused, bluntly. You roll your eyes.

"Fine. Anyways can we play a agame? I've got one in mind."

》■□■□■□■《

The prompt was a horse. Helen already had his head down, shrimp sitting position and his pencil dragging on his paper. You tap your chin with the tip of your pencil, you were a bit rusty in your art skills. After two minutes, you decide to start drawing your personalised horse. You finished early. Suspiciously early...

Times up.

Helen showed his, it looked like a horse. Extremely realistic. You looked at yours and realised that you maybe possibly went wrong somewhere. You showed yours.

"Oh." That's all Helen could say. Maybe he was shocked in a good way. You looked at the horse again.

...

Probably not.

Helen cleared his throat. "Maybe we should do one more?" He didn't want to see the 5th legged horse anymore. You nod, extremely embarrassed from your peppa pig styled drawing. The next prompt was each other. You remember how to draw a face, but it wouldn't be that easy. You put your head down, starting off with the face structure. It was coming together.

Times up? That quickly. You decided to show yours first. The head was pretty detailed (?), the rest was not.

Helen looked pretty impressed, giving you an honest compliment. He showed his drawing and yours looked like a doodle a five year old child would do compared to his. He made every little detail, your eyes, your lips, your nose, your pores. Everything.

You were impressed beyond belief. He made every insecurity you have, he made it look like it was a blessing to have. He didn't get rid of any of your flaw, but he made it amazing. How much did that boost your ego? A lot. How grateful were you?

You had your arms around him in a tight hug. Too bad you couldn't see how red he became, heat radiating from his face. His breath hitched. "Uh, you're welcome?" He coughed, calming himself down, as well as a little problem he was starting to feel down there. (I'm so sorry.)

<><><><><><><><>

DiscordKittenNeeded

Smartass

hey sugartits

I'm gonna block you.

😞

im only joking!!

Can we play again today??

It was rrly fun last time

or just stay on call

p-p-p-p-p-p-please... 🥺🥺

dont every stutter through text again.

anyways we can but i need to shower

it should take less than 15 mins

aww

I'll see you soon ;)

<><><><><><>

You sigh, putting your phone down. 'That guys such a weirdo...'

You go to the bathroom, stripping yourself. Your hairs were standing on its ends, but you weren't in danger. Were you? You could feel someone staring at you, at multiple angles. You look around, there aren't any cameras. You take a deep inhale, before going behind the shower curtains.

You could still feel staring.

You ignored it, climbing out the shower. Grabbing your towel and wrapping it around yourself, you went out of the bathroom. While you were searching for some clothes, you heard your door creak open. You look to see who's intruded. You and a blue haired jester held eye contact. His eyes shifted its gaze downwards on you. He looks back at you. A wide, stupid grin on his face,. "Beautiful tits, and rack. Love it. See ya." He closed the door, leaving you in confusion. You roll your eyes, and continue searching for clothes.

◇><><><><◇

'DiscordKittenNeeded' is calling!

Answer     Decline

[Answer]      Decline

♡><><><><♡

As soon as you put your headset on, you were met with high pitched erotic sounds. "Shut the hell up." Ben sniggered.

"You online?" He asked. You hum in affirmation.

You open Call of Duty, looking at everyone on your friends list and who's online. "Hey, Masky's online. Do you wanna invite him?"

"No. I wanna play with you. In two ways."

"I'm gonna choke you."

"Please, mommy." The two of you sat in silence.

"I want you to sit and think of what you just said."

"My bad. Anyways, turn your camera on." It didn't even sound like a request, like he was demanding it. You sigh. If you ask him to turn his on, he'd use the same excuse. You moved your cursor and turned your camera on. "Smash."

"What."

"What?"

The two of you played a few games, you were getting somewhat better at playing. You only just realised that Ben had left the game and was on mute. "Uh, Ben?" no response. You kept calling out to him. Soon enough, he unmuted himself. He cleared his throat, then gulped audibly.

"Here." He breathed out.

"What were you doing?" You laughed, expecting for some dumb response.

"Wishing I was doing you." You stayed silent, more in shock. "Just jokes." he chuckled. You didn't believe that at all. "But I wouldn't be against the idea. At all." He cleared his throat again. He seemed pretty nervous. "How was your day?" You looked at your screen, his camera was off but you were sure he was staring at you.

You start talking about your day, rambling and going off on a tangent. You were changing the subject and didn't run out of things to say. Just like last time, he was silently listening. 'Uh-huh', 'Mhm', 'Yeah', were the words he was repeating.

"Ngh..." You pause. Did you hear that from him? Were you hearing things? You cough, and continued with your rambling. "Ah, fffuck..." He kept mumbling under his breath and huffing. Was he doing this on purpose? He acts weird to creep you out as a joke so maybe he's not doing what you think he's doing. So you completely ignore his sounds.You notice that he's now gone on mute.

After at least five minutes more, you finish up with your talking. "Uh, so I'm gonna go now. I'm feeling tired and it's like four twenty five a.m. Night." You didn't give him time to talk as you ended the call.

.

.

.

He stares at his home screen, a nice picture of you. He used some tissues to wipe his hands, putting the lotion away. He sighed, his little experience was nice. He imagined it was you instead of his hand. Maybe one day.

<><><><><>

Hey best friends!!!

little bit of Bloody painter and Candy Pop but i promise you'll get more of as many of the others as well

Sorry for the small doodles, self made and rushed🙏

I hope you guys liked this little scene at the end 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 381 39
Your life was a weird one indeed. After years of drama between your parents, you ran to college, and shortly after that, becoming a college dropout...
2.9K 173 15
In life we all make choices. I made a choice when I disappeared. I won't regret it though. This is a creepypasta fan fiction! It's my first one so pl...
587K 14.1K 31
highest rank - #1!! in creepypasta, #40 in fanfiction Brooklynn may only be 6, but she already hates her life. Her father is cheating on her mother...
592K 8.1K 55
(31/08/22 - why are people still reading this?? It's so cringey,, ; also, please keep in mind that I wrote this when I was 13-15 years old so don't e...