Love is key to living.

Por Bunny-Girl365

(Y/N) (L/N). A girl falls in love with an amazing boy. Does he love her back? A Nico di Angelo X Female reade... Mais

Authors Note
Authors Note 2
Dating Nico
Nico's Birthday
Hunters of Artemis
Meet the parents
Period
Nico's addiction
Movies
Swear Jar
I think I really like you
Mental Scarring
Dating Nico would include........
Dating Nico would include part 2
Proposal
Wedding Day!
Honeymoon.
Getting ready for the baby
Gender reveal
Welcome to the world Bianca di Angelo!
First Bath
Mothers day!
Pregnant! (Part 1)
Pregnant (part 2)
More kids!
Tantrum
Business Trip
Annabeth's gender reveal
Lullabies
Shots
Nightmare
A little bit about me.
IDK what to call this.
Happy Birthday to you. 🧁🍰🍩🍦🎂🎂🎉😘🥳🎈🎊🎁
Dating Nico would include 3
Christmas when you and Nico were dating vs now
Luke and Cecily.
Bedtime Battles
I got a bad feeling about you (Alt title I knew you were trouble)
Happy birthday to you
Sayings
First date
Teenager
Charlie and Luke
Lukily (you'll understand why it's spelled that way later)
Authors Note
Author's note
First fight (Not really)
Second fight
Go Team
The quest (part one)
Nico is a hero
Author's Note
Fun Break
The quest part two
Charlie's new girlfriend
New beginnings
Sweet Sixteen
Life without a child
Christmas
Awkward (Short)
Awkward (Part 2)
Camp
Oh my gods!!
Legoland
Family Gathering

The new neighbors are trouble

19 1 2
Por Bunny-Girl365

Trigger warning: Okay guys so if you've ever been touched inappropriately this might bring back those memories. If that happened to you, you should tell someone immediately. In some places that is considered abuse so you should tell your parent, guardian, teacher, or anyone you feel safe with. If the person that hurt you threatens you, you should still tell someone. This is really important.

You hear the front door slam and feet stomping from your room. You and Nico are sitting on your bed talking. The kids should have arrived from school by now. "Something's wrong." The two of you get up and go to Bianca's room. On your way there you see Charlie and Luke. "Do you know what happened to your sister?" They shake their heads. "When Aunt Annabeth picked us up, she was quiet the whole car ride and when we got home she started crying." You and Nico go to Bianca's room. She's crying. "Are you okay honey? What's wrong." She sits up and hugs you. You wrap your arms around her. When she calms down a little bit she says, "You know Dylan." "Our new neighbor? Dylan Snootykins?" Nico asks. The Snootykins' are a new family that moved in down the street two weeks ago. "Yeah. At school today he was flirting with me and I was ignoring him. Then at lunch, I was going to my locker while the hallway was empty and he grabbed me." She shows you guys her wrists. They're bruised. "He pinned me against a wall and tried to kiss me." "Did anything else happen?" You ask. She turns away. "Bianca mio angelo, you can tell us anything," Nico says in a soothing voice. "He touched me." She whispers. "I'm so sorry Bianca." You say. "I'm going to call the principal," Nico announces. He gets up and walks out of Bianca's room. At that moment Charlie and Luke walk in. "Are you okay Bianca?" She shakes her head. "Who do we have to beat up." "Dylan." She whispers again. "Can you two get your sister some of that ice cream I bought yesterday? I think she could use some." "Okay." Luke goes to get the ice cream while Charlie sits on Bianca's other side and hugs her. "I don't know what happened and you don't have to tell me, but just know that I'll be there for you no matter what." "Thanks, Charlie. You're the best brother ever." "I'll be back." You leave the room and see Nico on the phone with the principal. When he finishes, he tells you that Dylan will be expelled immediately. He then shadow travels somewhere. He comes back an hour later with more ice cream and some news. "Bianca Dylan was going to be expelled but I kinda sorta accidentally sent some hellhounds after him. I'm not sure if he survived." "Dad." She exclaims. "Sorry." Nico shrugs. Everyone knows that the hellhounds were no accident. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.6M 19.8K 39
(!!) COMPLETE (!!) Yes, this is another cliche story. However, cliches are only popular because they're fun to read, therefore I have no shame. This...
52.9K 912 13
An epic romance starts at the edge of a cliff. Romantic huh? I mean only downside is what a waits theses two lovers at the bottom of that pit. inste...
31.3K 1.1K 36
A demigod who doesn't quite fit in and a demigod who gets along with everyone. What could go wrong with that combination? Enjoy this Solangelo fanfi...
308K 8.4K 25
Um yeah spoilers of you haven't read House of Hades but I mean who hasn't Anyway I found the who Nico/Percy thing absolutely adorable even though...