My Angelic Possession

By san_writess

Heard of Tanish Malhotra ? Yeah, Asia's biggest businessman and the CEO of The Malhotra's. His aura screams... More

Characters ...
1. ~ ASSHOLE ~
2. PARTY
3. MARRIAGE ?!?
4. YES OR NO ?

♡ Intro ♡

12 1 0
By san_writess

Hey pookies !

I can't think of anything to write here.
Ps: your author is really stupid. Bear with it.

This work book is all a work of fiction. It's resemblance to any place, person or incident is just a co-incidence. Also this work is solely mine but the lyrics of some songs in the story and pics belong to their respective owners.

Do not copy this book or any part of the book without author's permission.

This is my first book and i have no experience in writting but I will try my best to keep my readers happy. Show this book some love and support.

Happy reading !!

~San ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 58K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.1M 86K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
4.1M 260K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...