Ties And Fate (Book 1)✔️

By NunenaClarke

Wang Linxue transmigrates into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In t... More

Chapter I.
Chapter II (Arc 1).
Chapter III.
Chapter IV.
Chapter V.
Chapter VI.
Chapter VII.
Chapter VIII.
Chapter IX.
Chapter X.
Chapter XI.
Chapter XII.
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII (End of Arc)
Chapter XIX (Arc 2)
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Chapter LX
Important news!!!
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII( End of Arc)

Very Important News!!!

1.4K 51 16
By NunenaClarke

Hello dears readers🤗. So I have been noticing how much you guys have been anticipating the sequel for the book Ties and Fate and to be honest, I am quite flattered.

I am so happy you guys enjoyed the book I wrote on a whim and I am also happy you guys enjoyed reading it even though I thought you didn't.

So this is what I am going to do. I am going to put my new book, on hold for now and write the sequel of 'Ties and Fate 'which is called, ' Batter My Heart, Mr Xi'.

Give me a heart if you are excited for the last arc guys😭🥳!

It is going to be about 30-40 chapters long at most and I hope I don't disappoint you guys when writing it. I have the story line thought out and planned already so I am going to stick to it.

I also want you guys to comment and vote a lot in this sequel because it motivates me to write more. Just a little heart at the end of my chapter could make my day and show you appreciate it.

Sometimes no votes and no comments made me feel like my book sucked somehow so I didn't update regularly so please do well to vote and comment.

Ok, so that's it I guess. Expect the first chapter of 'Batter My Heart Mr Xi' on Saturday this week.

Thanks and Good bye🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 4.6K 52
Lu Wanwan transmigrated inside a melodramatic and rich-businessman-type novel called The Rich Young Master's Gentle Love. In the original novel, the...
171K 2.8K 170
Xiang Xiaoyuan transmigrated to a book with a male lead, becoming the male lead's stepmother. However, being seventeen and in the middle of his adole...
553K 33K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
422K 15.9K 77
As far as Jin Qiu could remember, he has been living in a small and poor orphanage with the other orphans. After so much hardship, he managed to leav...