In love with my best friend (...

Carolineeexx

Britt Roberts, is a nurse at holby ED. She is sarcastic, outgoing and loud. Resulting in her being best frien... Еще

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42

41

7 2 2
Carolineeexx

Britt smiled as she walked into the house with Iain. She looked to him and kissed his cheek. "I think she's had a good night," she said as she took her sleeping daughter into her bedroom.

Iain nodded. "Me too. I'm sorry I let Gem come between us. I just got carried away by the fact she's my sister and I haven't seen her in a while. I'm sorry though."

Britt turned to him. She placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him. "It's fine. What matters now is just making our little family work again. It's not going to be easy. I know that. But do you think we can do it?" She asked.

Iain nodded. "I know we can do anything we want. And I want to be with you and make it work with our little girl. I love you both," he told her.

"I love you too. Always have. Always will," Britt said as she pulled him close and kissed her.

Iain smirked. He winked to her. "I'll see you later. I need to go and get my beauty sleep. Or you'll think I look like a troll," he joked.

Britt rolled her eyes but smiled. She looked to him. "I think that now."

"Cheeky cow."

***
The next morning, Britt went into work. She smiled as she saw Leigh who looked to her. "Well?" She asked.

"It was good. I mean, we went for dinner. We talked. And we decided that we're going to try and fix things. He's coming over tonight so that we can put Lily to bed and then talk."!

Leigh raised her eyebrows. "Talk or talk. It's completely different. Talking with your mouth. Or talking with your body parts," she said.

Britt rolled her eyes. "You're my version of Mark Sloan. You know that?"

"Oh McSteamy. I'd happily swap Sam for him," Leigh said as she hugged her best friend. "Come on. I need to live vicariously through you. Because my life today seems to suck," she told her.

***

Britt arched her back as Iain kissed down her stomach. She and Iain had put Lily to bed. And Britt did have intentions to talk. But she couldn't help herself when it came to Iain.

She needed him.

She was completely naked  apart from her bra while he was in his boxers. Iain moved so that his head was in between her thighs.

Britt felt his warm breath on her and ran her hands through his hair. "Fuck," she moaned as she felt his tongue inside of her.

Iain smirked against her. His mouth gently biting and nibbling at her clit. He knew how to make her want him. He could tell she was close. "Baby," Britt moaned. She looked to him. "I need you inside of me," she said as they kissed deeply.

Kisses moved to her neck as he reached behind to unhook her bra, removing it moments before his tongue found her nipple.

He took his time, suckling each breast, and while the contact was welcomed, it wasn't where she wanted it.

"Please Iain."

She felt him smirk around her nipple and used his hair to tug his head back.

She'd wanted to see the amused expression she enjoyed rolling her eyes at, but mostly she wanted him to know she'd noticed.

The expression only grew more humored but at least he acquiesced to her plea.

His lips continued down her stomach, lightly feathering kisses in their wake as he removed her underwear.

She moaned as he made contact where she had wanted him to since last night.

He was less gentle when he rammed two fingers inside her, curling them just to feel her squirm.

She came hard and quick, overstimulated from the state she'd been in all day.

Iain wasted little time. He had her flipped to her stomach before she'd fully come back down from her release, a slightly awkward position that left her arms trapped beneath her and bottom elevated on slightly parted thighs.

Iain took in the sight as he inched in behind her. Her legs weren't spread enough to slip in between them, something that gave him a better idea anyway.

Knees were placed on the outside of hers and she moaned without freeing her arms as he eased into her.

His first actual thrust pushed her flat to the bed and he tensed his thighs around hers, pressing them tightly together.

"Fuck Iain," Britt moaned. The position made him feel larger inside her, a feat that wasn't exactly necessary.

Her moans were muffle by the mattress as he thrust into her. The once trapped arms freed and gripping the comforter.

He pumped, enjoying the constricting of her back and shoulder muscles each time he bottomed out, the clenching of her small fist disrupting his previously made bed.

Britt groaned when he pushed fully in and held himself there. "Why'd you stop?"

Iain chuckled, leaning forward to lay on her back. "You're not exactly patient are you?"

"And whose fault is that?" she said.

He couldn't see her smile but the wiggling of her ass would have clued him in even if her tone hadn't been playful.

He slid an arm beneath her, kissing her shoulder as he rotated them to their sides.

He pumped into her from their new spooning position, his left hand fondling a breast while his right found her clit. Simon groaned, pushing back into him at the contact.

They moved together, Britt meeting each thrust with an arch to her back.

Iain pinched a nipple, momentarily disrupting her flow, and she twisted to kiss him. His pace increased, both his hips and the finger circling her clit, and Thea tried to buckle forward but he held her in place.

She moaned into the kiss when he felt her tightened, the hand tugging to remove his ignored. Her leg clamped down on his wrist, but it did nothing to stop the tormenting swirling of the digit now effectively trapped.

Her body had tensed, leaving her to ride out the orgasm with the extra stimulation. He'd at least been aware enough of sensitivity to lessen the intensity of his touch.

She'd just reached the other side when sensations started building again.

"Jesus," Britt hissed, braking from the kiss, bucking in his arms as a second wave took over.

The movement pushed him deeper inside her, initiating his own release. He pumped a few more times before pulling her against him as tightly as he could.

He was still throbbing inside her as they both laid there catching their breath.

"Better?" Iain panted.

"Almost."

"Almost?" Humorously wide eyes met hers when she shifted out of his arms only to hover above him.

She maintained eye contact as lips pressed against his chest, kissing their way lower. He watched silently. Her hand held him while her tongue worked his length.

"I may need a few minutes," Iain breathed.

"That's fine," Britt said with as she smiled, glancing up at him before placing him in her mouth.

Iain watched her bob, to be honest she was watching him as well, gaging his refractory time in response to certain techniques.

A well placed figure combined with a small amount of pressure and he was full mast once more.

"Is this payback?" He smirked when she straddled his waist, lowering herself gently onto him.

"If that's how you want to think of it," Amber teased.

Playful eyes met his and he pulled her to him, kissing her as her hips started to move.

She remained against his chest, the angle hitting more than one spot as she rocked him within her. Iain simply laid back, enjoying that she was doing most the work at this point.

The pace of her rocking increased with the labor involved in her breathing.

Her chest still pressed against his, but she pulled up to kiss him again when she felt herself getting closer. Hands held her lips to his when she shuttered, her hips bouncing against his.

Once she'd stilled he reached down, grabbing her ass, pushing her back into each thrust as he finished himself.

Britt groaned and fell head first into the pillow. She shook her head. "I can't be bothered to move."

"Go to sleep baby."

Britt smiled and looked to him. "We're going to be okay. I think."

Iain held her close as he smiled. Just hoping they'd be able to make things work now. Especially as he didn't want to lose her again.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Finding True Love Trisha

Любовные романы

397 49 72
Risha has always a dream to find her Mr. Perfect, her true love, who will love her, cares for her. And she was optimistic that she will one day find...
11K 657 53
extract; " I love you, that is why i do all this ,I am in love with you.Everything I did, i did because I love you.I think about you all the time I c...
I CHANGED THE BAD BOY✓ ReaderDisha

Подростковая литература

34.7K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
Complicated Kearaboo

Подростковая литература

1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...