new transfer student ( thv ff...

By MoonLight553204

Taehyung:- don't cry sweetheart, I will not upload this picture if you obey me . Yn:- Why are you doing this... More

♥⁠╣1╠⁠♥
♥⁠╣2╠⁠♥
♥⁠╣3╠⁠♥
♥⁠╣4╠⁠♥
♥⁠╣5╠⁠♥
♥⁠╣Book cover╠⁠♥
♥⁠╣6╠⁠♥
♥⁠╣7╠⁠♥
♥⁠╣8╠⁠♥
♥⁠╣9╠⁠♥
♥⁠╣10╠⁠♥
♥⁠╣12╠⁠♥
♥⁠╣13╠⁠♥

♥⁠╣11╠⁠♥

592 16 7
By MoonLight553204

Taehyung POV

After coming out from the car i walk towards the door and press the door Bell, wating for the person to open the door from inside, in few seconds the door open by middle aged lady who is looking at me in confusion and ask.

Mrs min: may i know who are you.

I bow and said with smile.

Taehyung: annyeong-haseyo ( hello) aunty i am taehyung yn's friend.

Mrs min: ohh come inside taehyung, said with smile.

After coming in side she guide me towards the living room and said.

Mrs min: Sit here taehyung I'll inform yn that you are here to meet her.

Mrs min said while smiling sweetly, I also smile and said.

Taehyung: ohhk. Saying that I want towards the couch and Mrs min walk towards the stairs, I was about to sit when suddenly Mrs min started to shout which makes me flinch and Heald on my half sitting position dumbfounded.

Mrs min: YN COME DOWN NOW, YOU'RE FRIEND IS HERE TO MEET YOU. GET YOUR AS_( She looking towards me with awkward smile suddenly I realise my position and stand strate also with awkward smile, she again look towards the stairs and started to shout) GET YOUR FEET DOWN NOW'. 

Mrs min come towards me and said.

Mrs min: Taehyung why are you still standing, please sit down. I will bring snacks for you actually in weekend's yn sleeps a lot.

Taehyung: No problem aunty i will wait.

With that I take a seat and Mrs min walk towards the kitchen area, i took my phone out and saw the text which I sent yn last night. She didn't seen my message that way she is sleeping this late.

I think she was busy with her so called crush yesterday that she didn't get time to see my message Huh. I roll my eyes in annoyingly and put my phone in my pocket but suddenly I heard yn voice so I turn my head towards her direction and.

There she is standing looking at me with her big confusion eyes, not expecting me to be here, i look at her from head to toe totally checking her out shamelessly, not gonna lie but she is looking cute in her night wear, she is wearing oversized teshirt with short, first time I am seeing her in shorts,in university she always wear jeans and hoodie or tops,  my gaze landed on her soft milky legs, I gulp down after seeing her in just short night wear, she is looking cute as a same time hot too.

( YN night wear )

NO ONE POV

Yn stared at taehyung in confusion because of his sudden arrival at her house and ask.

Yn: what are you doing here taehyung.

Not getting response yn call him once again.

Yn: taehyung, yaaaa...
Thought:- why he is not responding, did his soul left his body.
Yaaa I am asking you something. WTH.. with this dude..

Yn frown and look towards Taehyung eyes which is looking down at her figure, not able to understand yn follow taehyung gaze and saw he is looking at  her legs, realising she is wearing shorts she hurriedly  pulled two pillows from the couch and first pillow she threw towards Taehyung direction which directly landed on his perfect face bringing him back to the real world and with second pillow she hides her legs and said.

Yn : you shameless pervert how dear you to stare at legs..

Seeing you frustrated angry face taehyung poked his tongue against his cheeks thinking something in his evil mind staring at her with smirk.

Taehyung: sweetheart you're looking hot but you're legs are looking se*y that I can't take my eyes from your legs.

Yn eyes went wide hearing taehyung words, who is looking at her with playful smirk.

Yn close her eyes in anger and open them, standing death glare towards Taehyung and shout.

Yn: YOU SHAMELESS JERK I A---

Mrs min: yn this is how you talk with our ghost.

Yn/ taehyung: GHOST...!

Mrs min look both of them with awkward smile and said

Mrs min: guest i mean guest.. hehehe
Yn go fresh up and taehyung sit i bring snacks for you.

Yn look towards Taehyung who change his facial expressions from smirk to sweet smile after seeing Mrs min.

Yn sight in disbelief and said.

Yn : okay.

Yn was about to walk but taehyung said.

Taehyung: actually aunty i am here to take yn for hangout if you don't mind can we go.

Yn look towards Taehyung in frown expressions and open her mouth to say something but cut by Mrs min.

Mrs min: no problem taehyung you both can go but come back before night ok..

Taehyung: okay aunty, thanks for giving permission.
(Sweet smile)

Mrs min: no problem, and yn go fresh up and come fast don't make him wait.

Rolling her eyes yn look towards Taehyung who is already starting at her with small smirk on his face.

Sending a last glare towards Taehyung she walk away from there while mumbling.

Yn : pervert jerk, how he change his personality infront of my mother huh.
Dude have split personality disorder...

Time skip.

Inside the car.

Both of them are sitting inside the car without saying anything, taehyung is driving and yn is zoning in her thoughts looking out from the window, taehyung sense the silence so he takes a glance of yn and sight seeing her all silence and said.

Taehyung: what happened to you. (Continue driving)

Hearing taehyung, yn turn her head towards Taehyung direction and furrowed.

Yn: what??

Taehyung: why are you all sailent, i thought you would ask me where I was taking you.

Yn : i know you already told me in park that day that you want my big help.said With sweet smile. But you know first you have to inform me before coming to my house.

Taehyung: excuse me, i already did text you before coming to your house.

Yn: Text ?

Taehyung: yes text message, but I think  you were too busy with your crush to see my Unless text.

Yn : busy with crush? Asked raising an eyebrow.

Taehyung: yes you're so called Jackson oppo.

Yn scoff in disbelief and said.

Yn: your kind information I was not busy with JACKSON OPPO, i forgot my phone in University yesterday. And wait who told you Jackson is my crush.

Taehyung: jiya. Can I ask you something.

Taehyung asked hesitantly while focus on driving and yn hmm in response.

Taehyung: do you love Jackson? Ask in serious voice.

Yn look towards Taehyung after hearing his question and said.

Yn : hmm about love i don't know, love is is big word for me, but I can say that I do like him because he is my first crush.

Hearing yn's words taehyung leave sight of relief.

Taehyung thought: she just like, him not love taehyung so don't think to much but why that Jackson is affecting me why that Jackson have to be her first crush, why not me, but why I am getting featured what is this feelings.

Time skip.

In Mall .

After buying some gifts yn and taehyung is roaming around the mall suddenly yn Stop walking which makes taehyung to stop from walking.

Taehyung: what happened?

Yn: we already buy the gifts then why we are roaming around here.

Taehyung: I want to buy something.

Yn: what. In confusion.

Taehyung look yn face and thought to tease her little, with a smirk taehyung took a one step towards yn and learn forward to her eyes level seeing taehyung face little close to her,
Her heart' started to beat fast.

They both are lost at each other eyes forgetting that they are in Mall, people who is passing by them is looking at them with smile thinking that they are new wed couple's.

Old lady: they are looking so perfact, looking at them i remember our days honey.

Old man: hmm may God bless them..

Yn come back to reality when she heard the old couples talk taking her steps back she looks towards the couple who is already starting at them with sweet smile which makes yn face turn rad . Taehyung also stand strate not reacting in old couples talk with strate face but from inside he is feeling good after hearing them.

Old lady:  may God keep you both happy always and bless you with cute little baby's.

Yn eyes wind open after hearing the words she opened her mouth to say something but cut by taehyung who suddenly hold her hand and pulled her beside him tightly holding her hand and smile towards the old couples before saying.

Taehyung: thank you,ajumma and Ajusshi. Taehyung bowed and make yn also bowed. We should go now. The old couples nodded with smile.

With that he dragged yn who is just trying to process what just happened. Reaching the restaurant floor taehyung said.

Taehyung: let's go, i am hungry. Let's eat something.

Walking inside they both sit on the chair taehyung look towards yn who is already starting at him with death glare.

Taehyung: w_what ??

Yn : you ( pointing a finger at him) why don't you tell them we are not a couples.

Taehyung smile awkwardly and thought what to answer her because he himself don't know why he didn't clarify the old couples that they are not couples. Clearing his throat he said.

Taehyung: chill they don't know us so forgot it

Yn: yess you are right but-

Taehyung: no but let's order something.

With that they order there food and started to dag in with little chit chat.

After eating yn excuse herself to go for washroom.

Yn POV.

I was walking towards the washroom, thinking about what happened from the morning tell now a smile crypt on my face, i don't know i am feeling good whenever I am with taehyung I think I started to like him more than friends, but my smile droped when I remember that he likes Irene and the top of I am also helping him , i leave a deep sight and thought.

No yn you can't have feelings for him

Struggling my thought i entered the washroom but my step Heald on the spot after seeing ....

************

Important notice.

Please read.

I am sorry for late upload, actually I am very busy with my assignment and exam preparation,  next month my exams are going to start and i don't know about next part when I will upload, but if I get time in between my exams i will try to upload the next chapter but I can't promise you guys 🙂.

And thanks you for giving love to this book i don't know this story is going good or not but I am happy with your response.

Thank you if you read this notice.

Please vote and comment..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 3.7K 16
"You don't need to lighten up my world, just stay with me in the dark."
24.9K 1.1K 10
[C O M P L E T E D] "Please don't break my heart."
119K 2.5K 30
Good girl, aren't you? ▪under editing▪ (The grammar is off, need to be fixed)
6.2K 158 39
"This is your first time?" he asked while smirking. *cliché alert:)