Sassy Boy & Playboy~ (Mystery...

Par Love_NishimuraRiki

What will happen if a Play Boy falls for a Sassy Boy, who doesn't care about him? READ T... Plus

😘introduction😘
💖Pretty Boy~💖
🙄Whatever🙄
💘cute💘
❌Not gonna happen❌
😑IDC😑
🙅🏻No one🙅🏻
💓Love💓
🎉Shipper🎉
⛰️Trip to Jeju⛰️

End of 1st Season.

288 15 5
Par Love_NishimuraRiki

Ni-ki opened his eyes as it was time for them to go to the ocean. They all have to wear the same costume so even if they get lost they can be recognized by their clothes.

Ni-ki's outfit ⬆️

Ni-ki sighed and waited for Sunghoon to come out of the Washroom, So they could go to the others together. Sunghoon came out and used his Charming smile to make Ni-ki blush. But, Ni-ki didn't even look at him. Sunghoon gets closer to the zoned out boy and caresses his cheeks softly. Ni-ki thwart his hand away.

Hoon: Ouch!

Ni-ki: What are you doing!?

Hoon: You're so cute! That I can't control myself!

Ni-ki: Geez. (Rolls eyes)

At the Ocean...

Ni-ki was keeping an eye on everyone. The principal came to him and smiled. Ni-ki didn't notice her.

Jihyo: Why don't you go there too?

Ni-ki flinched and bowed to Jihyo.

Ni-ki: I just don't want to...

Jihyo: I don't think there's something wrong. You can go.(Smiles)

Ni-ki: But-

Jihyo: No Buts, Go and enjoy.

Ni-ki nodded and went to his friends.

Taki: aw, so you finally decided to come!?

Ni-ki: I didn't wanted to. But, Ms Park told me to.

Sun: Oh c'mon! let's have some fun!

K: Sunnie is right!

Ni-ki: Whatever.

Ni-ki sat down in the water and didn't wanted to move at all. Until, someone splashed water on him.

Ni-ki: PARK SUNGHOON!

Hoon: Hehe.

Ni-ki ran after Sunghoon and splashed water on him. Sunghoon did the same and here comes the fun in Ni-ki's life.

Sun: I don't think we should disturb them.

K nodded and Taki was taking pictures of the Duo.

Ni-ki: Come here! You idiot!

Jihyo watched them from a far and chuckled. (Jihyo is Sunghoon's aunt)

Yukon: Ok, Kids! Enough! Let's go back. It's almost 4!

Everyone started gathering together except Ni-ki and Sunghoon. Ni-ki and Sunghoon were now sitting in the water together.

Hoon: Your Fun to play with.

Ni-ki blushed slightly.

Ni-ki: Y-Your not that bad either.

Ni-ki looked away in embarrassment and heard Yukon calling them. Sunghoon looked at Ni-ki before standing up. Sunghoon pulled out his hand for Ni-ki to stand up. Ni-ki took it and stood up. They both went to the others. 'Am I falling for him?' Ni-ki thought to himself. 'Is it really what I want?' Ni-ki's thoughts were taking over his brain.

Hoon's POV: I'll protect you from everything and everyone. I promise.

Sunghoon smiled a little and went inside the bus. Everyone had Their food and after that all of them went back to their rooms. Ni-ki and Sunghoon were inside Their room. Sunghoon texting someone while Ni-ki is sitting on the couch Scrolling through social media.

Ni-ki looked at Sunghoon's insta post. Ni-ki 'accidentally' liked the post. Sunghoon got a notification. @Sassy_niki liked your post. Sunghoon smirked and looked at ni-ki. Ni-ki saw that dirty smirk and Ignore it. Sunghoon went outside to meet Heeseung and Jake.

Hoon: I'm going to meet Heeseung Hyung and Jake.

Ni-ki: So? Why are you informing me?

Hoon: I don't want my wife to doubt me.

Ni-ki: Fuck off Park Sunghoon.

Who knows it maybe will be the last time Ni-ki Scold him?

In the night...

Ni-ki and Sunoo were talking about stuffs. A student came to them and...

?: S-SUNGHOON! He's O-Out OF CONTROL! He's on the rooftop!

Sun: What!?

Ni-ki didn't waste any time and quickly ran to the rooftop.

Ni-ki: SUNGHOON WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Sunghoon was standing on the edge of the roof. Sunghoon's eyes were not Brown now. It was almost dark Green.

Ni-ki: Sunghoon... Please don't....

Ni-ki slowly took 7 steps ahead and Sunghoon was only 5 steps ahead. Sunghoon smiled at Ni-ki Historically before jumping off the building. Ni-ki quickly ran to him and also jumped off. Ni-ki hugged Sunghoon. Sunghoon maybe wasn't in his right mind, But he hugged Ni-ki tightly. The Teachers and students managed to bring a huge jumping balloon (Yk what I mean, the bouncy balloons that kids play with at the amusement parks). They both landed together on a Huge balloon. Are they dead? No, Ni-ki isn't dead He just fainted because of his fear of heights, But it's hard to talk about Sunghoon now...

(Their position was something like this when they ju
mped off.) (Ignore the kiss 💀)

blood was all over Sunghoon. Sunghoon...Got shot by someone... HOW!?

Jihyo: S-SUNGHOON! SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE PLEASE!

A teacher called the ambulance and the ambulance came to them as fast as they could.
In the hospital...

Ni-ki slowly opened his eyes and saw Cannula attached to his hand.

Ni-ki: Sunghoon...

Sunoo came to him and hugged him. But, Ni-ki didn't say anything and stood up. Ni-ki pulled out the cannula.

Sun: Ni-ki! What are you doing!?

Ni-ki didn't answer and ran outside the Room. Sunoo followed him. Ni-ki went to the principal who was waiting outside the ICU room. Ni-ki noticed the look on the principal's face. Ni-ki started getting worried. Jihyo comforted Ni-ki. Because of removing the cannula Ni-ki's hand started bleeding.

Ni-ki: It's my f-fault... I should've caught him sooner... Sunghoon... (Crying)

Jihyo: It's not your fault...(Crying)

The ICU room's light turned off which means the operation is done. The doctor came outside of the ICU room and Ni-ki quickly ran to him.

Ni-ki: H-How is Sunghoon Doctor...!?is he alright? Is he-

Doctor: Riki Riki. Stop panicking. Look at me.

Ni-ki slowly looked at the doctor.

Doctor: I want you to listen to me carefully.

The Doctor became really serious which gave Ni-ki a little heart attack.

Ni-ki: I-Is he A-Alright Doctor...?

Ni-ki repeated the question.

Doctor: He's....

End Of season 1
______________________________________

What happened to Sunghoon? Is he ok? What made the doctor worried? Will Ni-ki Be available to catch his mother's murderer?

Everything will be answered in the 2nd season. 'The author is so bad' I know. I hope you'll wait for the 2nd season. I cried while writing it... 😅

Bye~~~🌸🌸

Cookies~~~☺️🌸

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.2K 146 12
Jungkook and Areum were happily married,but who knew the person Jungkook loves the most will cheat on him with his own bestfriend.. Jungkook was deva...
96.7K 4.4K 32
A boy who is known as bad boy in his university,who beats the shit out of you if you mess with him or his friends, doesn't believe in love and a new...
31K 1.5K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
8.4K 417 18
Tae, a truly innocent and breathtakingly beautiful individual. However, his life takes a dark turn as he finds himself trapped in the clutches of his...