chenfords son

By abc_the_rookie

Tim and lucy adopted a child a couple of years ago. The child is a 13 year old boy, his name is Alexander Bra... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6

chapter 4

189 4 2
By abc_the_rookie

I have arrived at the hospital. First i go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see that my face is full of blood like Ben said. I also have a blue eye and my stomach hurts like hell.

I can't just go to the front desk because they are going to ask where parents are. But then I see Bailey walking in the hallway with angela. I have never met Bailey but i did see her at a party once
I can try to convince them not to tell my parents but I don't think it's going to work so that isn't an option.

I went to sit on a chair, but Angela and Bailey saw me. They are coming to me and I try not to look at them.

Angela: omg what happened to you?
Me: I'll say if you don't tell mom and dad.
Bailey: have you had yourself checked out yet?
Me: no
Bailey: All right, follow me.

I go with her. I can see that Angela is on the phone with someone. I'm pretty sure that she is talking to dad.

Bailey: are you tim and Lucy's son.
Me: yes I'm.
Bailey: can you tell me what happened?
Me: it's none of your business.
Bailey: if you tell me I can help you better.
Me: someone beat me up.
Bailey: who?

I don't answer her. At the same moment angela walks through the door.

Angela: sargent Grey is on his way.
Me: why him.
Angela: because I know you won't tell Tim or lucy.
Me: But what does he have to do with it.
Angela: he's a sargent and you are full of blood.
Me: fair enough.

A few minutes later, sargent Grey arrived.

Grey: alexander what happened.
Me: do my parents know.
Grey: yes, they are in ther way. But now you are gonna tell me what happened.
Me: I said he was autistic than he beat me up.
Grey: is that all that happened?
Me: yes.
Grey: are you sure?
Me: yes sir.
Bailey: he is all ready. You have a few wounds but nothing that bad.
Me: thank you. So what is gonna happen now.
Grey: we are going to wait for Officer Chen en sargent Bradford.

After 5 minutes we are in the hallway because they needed my room. Another 3 minutes later Grey got a call.

Grey: alright the plan has changed. Tim and lucy are waiting are the station.
Me: and how do I get there.
Grey: you are coming with me in my shop.

We arrived at the station. Mom and dad are already waiting in the roll call room. I explain what happened.
The said that they are gonna go to the school and have a talk with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
412K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
868K 53.3K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...