Dominas and Submissives

By MinalKhan022

Tales of domination and submission in the world of bondage..... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Story 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120

Part 84

9 0 0
By MinalKhan022

In a dimly lit room, the air heavy with anticipation, Ellie, and Sydney, known as the infamous Ladies in Black, stood over their latest conquest. Slave boy Zaman was tied up in the closet, his naked form accentuated by the unbuttoned shirt that barely clung to his torso. His wrists and arms were bound tightly behind his back, ropes snaked above and below his chest, creating a provocative chest harness that made his muscles stand out in the dim light. His thighs and ankles were secured to the chair legs, rendering him immobile, a collar with a leash around his neck completing the ensemble.

Ellie, with a mischievous glint in her eye, taunted Zaman as she held the collar leash with one hand, her sleek black attire enhancing her dominant presence. "Oh, Zaman, you look positively delicious like this. Helpless and at our mercy," she purred, watching his eyes widen with a mix of fear and excitement.

As they awaited the arrival of Sydney, the dynamic duo reigned in their dark world of dominance and submission. Sydney entered the room with a confident stride, her long black hair cascading down her back, a wicked smile playing on her lips. Together, the Ladies in Black were a force to be reckoned with, their expertise in bondage and domination unmatched.

Sydney joined Ellie in inspecting Zaman's restraints, ensuring every knot was secure. With a teasing smile, she added a dick rope, holding it playfully as she met Zaman's gaze, sending shivers down his spine. The gag was removed from Zaman's mouth, only to be replaced with scented panties before being sealed shut with tape – muffling any protests that threatened to escape.

Amidst the moans and groans echoing in the room, Sydney took charge, informing Zaman of their plans for his wife's arrival. "Oh, Zaman, you see, your wife will be joining us soon. And let me tell you, we have quite the evening planned for the two of you," she whispered, her words dripping with dark allure.

With a sly grin, Ellie and Sydney prepared for the evening's festivities. The room was adorned with an array of tantalizing toys and tools, each promising a unique sensation of pleasure and pain. They knew there were endless possibilities, but one thing was certain – strap-ons would have a starring role in this twisted play.

As they waited for Zaman's wife to arrive, Sydney took the initiative to call her, ensuring she was on her way to the rendezvous. The anticipation in the room was palpable, a heady mixture of excitement and apprehension lingering in the air.

When the door finally swung open to reveal Zaman's unsuspecting wife, the Ladies in Black welcomed her with chilling smiles, their eyes gleaming with mischief. The stage was set for a night of hedonistic indulgence, where boundaries blurred and inhibitions were cast aside.

The evening unfolded in a whirlwind of ecstasy and torment, the boundaries between pleasure and pain becoming increasingly blurred with each passing moment. As the night wore on, the sounds of moans and whispers filled the room, a symphony of decadence and desire orchestrated by the Ladies in Black.

In the end, as the first light of dawn filtered through the curtains, Zaman and his wife lay spent and satisfied, their bodies intertwined in a tangle of limbs and emotions. The Ladies in Black watched from the shadows, their work done for the night, a sense of satisfaction lingering in the air.

And as the sun rose on a new day, Ellie and Sydney vanished into the darkness, leaving behind a trail of chaos and pleasure in their wake, ready to strike again when the mood called for it. The Ladies in Black were a force to be reckoned with, their allure irresistible and their domination absolute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.9K 38
"You will submit to me!" He yelled. As his hand harshly made repeated contact with Jason's bubble butt. His bully was relentless. Little did he know...
255K 13K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...