Time Turned Marauder (oc vers...

By izzysreading5

James Potter's twin, Ali, accidentally manages to get herself stuck with her nephew who can't seem to keep hi... More

Introduction
Part 1~ 1975 Year 5
Part 2~ 1975 Year 5
Part 3~ 1975 Year 5
Part 4~ 1976 Between Year 5 and 6
Part 5~ 1976 Year 6
Part 6~ 1976 Year 6
Part 7~ 1976 Year 6
Part 8~ When?
Part 9~ 1993 Year 3
Part 10~ 1993 Year 3
Part 11~ 1993 Year 3
Part 12~ 1993 Year 3
Part 13~ 1993 Year 3
Part 14~ 1994 summer
Part 15~ 1994 summer

Part 16~1994 summer

5 1 0
By izzysreading5

I was sitting in my temporary bedroom I shared with Ginny and Hermione writing letters to the witches and wizards I met at the Order meeting.

Ali,

Harry, Ron, and Hermione figured out I'm not Alice. They are quite smart. They confronted me about it yesterday.

Sincerely, me. (A/N if you know where that's from, I love you.)

I repeated the same thing a few times, then found the Weasley's owl, Pigwidgeon. That was the same owl that crashed into the window after the meeting. I sent off the letters and started to pack a small bag for the world cup. We would be leaving in a few hours and I hadn't even started with filling up the medium sized backpack I brought. I brought the essentials, a few green shirts, and my Irish hats. I only had a few because they're my second favorite team after Puddlemere United. I also heard the Gryffindor Quidditch Captain, well, former, he graduated last year, joined the team. We met a few times, obviously. He told me, "you'll give my seeker a run for his money" on multiple occasions. He was friendly. Enough with the gorgeous Scottish Quidditch player. I walked downstairs with my bag and set it near the door. Everyone was in the living room, presumably waiting for me.

"Sorry I took so long, are we going?" I asked. A few of them nodded and stood up. I fell back wanting to talk to Fred and George. We all walked through the door and to a small area filled with trees.

"Where are we actually going?" Harry asked.

"Don't know. Hey dad, where are we going?" Ron yelled.

"Haven't the foggiest, keep up!" Arthur yelled back and kept walking.

Suddenly, an older looking man wearing yellow and a large camping backpack appeared from behind a few trees. "Arthur! It's about time, son."

"Have you two have the faintest idea on who that is?" I asked the twins.

The both shook their heads, but before we could make any assumptions, Arthur spoke up. "Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start." He looked back and made eye contact with both Ron and me. "This is Amos Diggory everyone. He works with me at the ministry." Diggory? Like Cedric's dad? Cedric dropped down from a branch on the large tree we were standing under. I ran to hug him because we were friends.

"Cedric!" I screamed happily.

From behind me, I heard, "Why doesn't she greet us like that?" I turned around and glared at them. "No wonder she's in Slytherin." Fred said jokingly.

"And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?" I pulled away from the hug as Cedric went to shake his hand.

"Yes sir."

Amos turned his attention to the rest of the group behind us. "Merlin's beard, you must be Harry Potter!" The man walked towards the boy as the rest of us watched. He stuck out his hand so Harry could shake it.

"Yes sir." He said repeating Cedric.

"It's a great pleasure." We kept walking when I fell slightly behind the group and could fully see everyone except for Cedric, who was beside me.

"They all desperately need haircuts, don't they?" I said tilting my head slightly.

Cedric didn't say anything, but he did laugh a bit. Amos and Arthur had both stopped in front of a boot. Cedric grabbed my hand and pulled me so we were all surrounding the shoe. It's a portkey. I followed his lead and grabbed the boot.

"Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?" Harry asked.

"That isn't just any old manky boot, mate." Fred started.

"It's a portkey." George finished.

At this point, everyone except Harry had a hand on the shoe. "Time to go, ready?" Amos asked.

"What's a 'portkey'?" Of course, Harry has never used a portkey.

"After 3. One... Two..." Amos started counting.

"Harry!" Aruther shouted. Harry quickly grabbed the boot in a hurry.

"Three!" We started spinning, I kept my eye on the old shoe.

"Let go, kids!" Arthur ordered.

"What?" Hermione sounded distraught.

"Let go!" Arthur repeated. We all did as we were told, except Arthur, Amos, Cedric and I all came down slightly more gracefully as everyone else just crashed. Cedric walked up to Harry to lend him a hand while I helped up Ginny and Hermione as they were closest.

"Thanks." Hermione said as she dusted off her clothes.

We started walking again until we found a massive campground. "Well, kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!." Cedric suddenly pushed my head down a bit because some twats were flying broom just above people's heads. They weren't flying that well either. I rolled my eyes and thanked Cedric for probably saving me from a concussion.

"Parting of the waves I think, old chap, see you at the match." Amos turned to look at me. "You're more than welcome to come with Cedric and me, Alice."

"Sure, thank you, Mr. Diggory." I smiled. "I have a few other friends that came, so I might try to find them. Well, not find I know I saw them." He nodded then ushered both of us to follow him so we could set up the tent. We found a spot and quickly set up. I saw a few of my friends, but they were with Draco, so I didn't bother saying hi, but they must've seen me.

"Alice! I didn't know you were coming!" Pansy screamed and ran to hug me. I hugged her back. I then felt a pair of arms wrapping around me from behind.

"Ciao, Bella." It was Theo.

"Hey, Theo. I still have yet to learn Italian." I laughed.

"Figured."

Daphne and Astoria were there too, then a sixth year was standing to the side watching us.

"Oh, hi I don't think we've met, I'm Alice." I stuck out my hand. He just glared at it. "O-k." I put my hand back down at my side.

"Sorry, Bella, that's my older brother, Christian. He's kind of an ass." Theo said.

"I didn't know you had a brother."

"I do. Christian, this is Alice, Alice this is Christian."

"He's talked about you a lot, you know." The boy said in a thicker Italian accent than Theo's.

"Aww, does Theo have a little crush." Pansy taunted him. I laughed, but I heard someone else laugh too. I looked over to see Draco with a smile on his face.

I walked over to the platinum blonde boy. "How's your summer going, Malfoy?"

"Are we on last name bases now?" He laughed.

"Do want to be on nickname bases? Because I like to skip the first name one." I looked over at him as he scoffed. I jabbed my elbow into his ribs and he fell back a little.

"Ouch, what was that for?"

"Your face was annoying me." I shrugged. He looked offended. "Stop doing that with your face, you look like Blaise."

"Oh, piss off."

"Let me think about it, no."

Someone cleared their throat behind us I turned to see the bleach blonde boy Lucy Malfoy standing glaring at me.

I tried to hide my identity, so I put on a smiling face and a cheerful voice. "Hi, I'm Alice Lupin, you must be Mr. Malfoy." I death glared him because he needs to know I will still hurt him in a heartbeat. I felt Draco's eyes on me, so I softened my face a bit so he couldn't see my emotions or thoughts.

"So, I've heard, you're Potter's cousin, are you not?" He asked in the same monotone voice he had in school. I just nodded. He got a lot more intimidating since I last saw him. "Let's go find our seats, you can come if you'd like to, Ms. Lupin, Nott Sr. canceled last minute."

"Sure, thank you." He walked away and everyone else started to follow. I stayed with Pansy and Daphne while we walked up the steps of the pitch. It was huge.

We made it to a bridge of sorts and I heard the twins' laughs. I looked up. "Blimey Dad, how far up are we?" Ron asked his father.

"We'll put it this way, if it rains, you'll be the first to know." Lucius said with us trailing right behind him.

"We're in the minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself!" Draco bragged.

"Hey, shut your mouth, Draco." I said slapping his chest.

He rubbed where I hit him as Harry and Ron laughed. "Merlin, you're strong."

"Thank you."

"Do enjoy yourselves won't you. While you can." Lucius said and walked away.

"I'll meet you guys at your tent after the match, see you guys later!" I called out. I happily skipped after the group. We got to what I assumed was the minister's box and we all sat down. I was near the end sitting next to Christian on my right and Pansy on my left.

"So, what's up with you and Diggory?" Pansey asked. I looked over at her to see Daphne leaning in on the conversation.

"Nothing." They didn't look convinced. "I'm serious, nothing is happening between us. He's like three years older than me and he's interested in someone else!"

"Wait, he is?" Daphne asked.

"Yes, I set them up. Cho Chang. Ring a bell?"

"Oh yeah, last year, you came into the common room after I found Cassie and told us you left them in the library together." I nodded my head and acted as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"When is this match starting?" I groaned after an awkward few seconds of silence.

"Don't know, should be soon, though." Pansy answered.

About a minute later, leprechauns started dancing around the pitch. They looked fun, then a bunch of beautiful women I know to be Veelas appeared. They seemed to have put every man in a trance of some sort. It was quite funny watching full grown men drool over a few girls.

The players for both teams made their grand entrance, finally. The Irish shot up a firework that formed into what looked like a dancing leprechaun. The team circled the pitch a few times before another team raced thought the firework.

At the beginning of the 'V' formation they had going on, the Bulgarians seeker, Vicktor Krum, sped ahead of the rest of the group and started doing some weird twisty-turny-loop thing on his broom. Ron had a huge crush on this guy according to Ginny. The match started soon after.

The Irish were winning by 160 points by now. The Bulgarians only had 10 points. If I were Krum, I'd probably let my team get the quaffle in the hoop at least one more time so it would be a tie, but nope. The two seekers sped off chasing the snitch. Krum caught it and probably didn't realize that his team lost because he was parading around the pitch while the Irish celebrated with each other. I was cheering along with thousands of other witches and wizards because our team won.

----------

We all shuffled out of the massive stadium and I parted ways with my friends to go find the Weasleys, Harry, and Hermione. I arrived outside the tent and barged in. The twins ran towards me and put their arms around me.

"Ron's crushed."

"He made a bet with us about the game." George continued.

"So, we're happy." Fred finished. I giggled and went to stand next to the small fire. Even though it was the end of the summer, it was a but chilly to me.

"There's no one like Krum. He's like a bird the way he rides the wind. He's more than an athlete, he's an artist." Ron basically announced to the whole tent while the twins started circling him yelling 'Krum.' That was way more entertaining than the game.

"I think you're in love, Ron." Ginny said in a dreamy voice.

"Viktor, I love you." George started.

"Viktor, I do."

"When we're apart my heart beats only for you." Harry and I joined the twins in mocking Ron.

All of a sudden, we heard some loud banging that sounded like fireworks. "Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on." Fred laughed. Arthur ran in looking distraught.

"Stop! Stop it. It's not the Irish. We have to get out of here now." We could now make out the sound of screaming. "Get back to the portkey everybody, and stick together. Alice, come with me, you're trained. Fred, George... Ginny is your responsibility." They nodded and ran off with Ginny. The trio tried to ask why I got to stay, but I think Hermione told them and they hesitantly ran off with the others. This was my first real dangerous situation, but Arthur was right; I was trained. In school, sixth year, most of us knew a war was waiting for us as soon as we left, so a few teachers, including Slughorn, Minnie, the DADA teacher, and Hagrid, wanted to train us starting fifth year.

"Hey, did you hear about the dueling club some of the teachers are starting?" Lily asked me.

"Yeah, I heard it was because of... well." She just nodded and sat down next to me on the couch and leaned her head on my shoulder while she watched the dancing flames.

"I hate this." She whispered. "I keep reading the Daily Prophet. They're killing anyone who isn't pure blooded. They're murdering muggles. What if my sister, mum, and dad are on their hit list, Ali?" She started to cry. I wrapped my arms around her.

"How about we go to this dueling club, then you can protect them with whatever you've got and we'll all help you, okay?" she nodded against my shoulder.

The first meeting was in an hour, so I took Lily down to the kitchens to get her some food, because eating always helps me feel better. We then walked toward the great hall where the club was supposed to meet. There were so many people. Too many people.

The club was fun even though it was supposed to be a serious topic and was supposed to train us how to not die when the inevitable happens. We learned how to stun, disarm, hex, and shield ourselves within only a few meetings.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Christan Nott played by Kaz Brekker. I found him on TikTok then snatched him up and was like "Yes." So, now he is a part of my delusions. Again, if I have any mistakes, please just tell me, I am literally just copying and pasting the reader version of this then tweaking it a bit. Hope you all have a wonderful day /night, but let's be honest it's probably night, so GOOD NIGHT MY MIDNGHT GOBLINS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 1.3K 122
---- "Potter, Emma!" Whispers filled the Great Hall "Potter did she say?" "THE Harry and Emma Potter?" -- Emma Potter is Harry Potter's twin. What ha...
234K 5K 42
*edited* Aliza Potter (twin sister of James Potter) is starting her first year at Hogwarts after being expelled from Beaxbatons school for mischievou...
269K 7.1K 28
*This book was written years ago when I was young and inexperienced. It will be really cringey at times so read at your own risk. I DO NOT support JK...
444K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...