Comeback

Autorstwa harrryshome

Lennon is a widowed single mom to 3 children. Harry is a world famous actor who fell off the face of the Eart... Więcej

~ Characters and Intros ~
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 33 ~
~ Chapter 34 ~
~ Chapter 35 ~
~ Chapter 36 ~
~ Chapter 37 ~
~ Chapter 38 ~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42 ~
~ Chapter 43 ~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
~ Chapter 48 ~
~ Chapter 49 ~
~ Chapter 50 ~
~ Chapter 51 ~
~ Chapter 52 ~
~ Chapter 53 ~
~ Chapter 54 ~
~ Chapter 55 ~
~ Chapter 56 ~
~ Chapter 57 ~
~ Chapter 59 ~
~ Chapter 60 ~
~ Chapter 61 ~
~ Chapter 62 ~
~ Chapter 63 ~
~ Chapter 64 ~
~ Chapter 65 ~
~ Chapter 66 ~

~ Chapter 58 ~

1.3K 62 39
Autorstwa harrryshome

Chapter 58
Sunday January 1st
Lennon's POV

With the sound of the fireworks erupting in the background, Harry had his lips on mine. The feeling of his hands all over my body made that butterfly feeling return. It was like going back in the past to all the other times we shared a New Years kiss.

There was the risk that Theo could wake up at any moment and find us in the middle of the living room, but neither one of us found it within ourselves to care.

The risk was worth taking.

The kiss began to take my breath away, a feeling I've been longing for. Harry's hands started to grip at my sides, harshly, as his tongue started to make an appearance.

I tugged on his curly hair with my hands, and he started to walk us backwards towards the sofa. Slowly, he lowered us down onto it, my back connecting with the soft cushion material, and his chest collapsing onto mine as he laid down on top of me.

He lowered his mouth to my neck and attached his lips onto it, sucking on just the right spot that always used to make me go wild. This brought back so many memories and made me realize how much I missed Harry in this way.

"Is this okay?" Harry murmured to me, pausing momentarily with his kisses to ask the simple question.

I nodded my head, and then he continued on with the action. I was enjoying myself way too much for him to stop and Harry always knew how to make me feel good inside.

His one hand ran its way down my stomach to the bottom of the sweater I was wearing, and he rested his hand on my stomach underneath the soft fabric. A feeling that was all too familiar and felt good.

I decided to be a little bold and pulled him back up to me and connected our lips, which I knew took him by surprise since I've been a little hesitant when it comes to our intimate moments lately. Right now, I just didn't care where the night took us.

"Oh" he whispered, a shocked tone against my lips, before latching them back onto mine. I chuckled back into the kiss.

Our lips continued to move in perfect sync, only growing more passionate and exciting as time went on.

His lips returned to work on my neck for a few moments, before he lowered his head down and kissed the valley of my chest. This action took me by surprise but I liked it, this felt right.

I was reminded of his lingering hand near my waist and said to him "You can take it off", which I know caught him off guard but I was comfortable in this space with him.

However, he didn't waste any more time and started to peel the sweater off my body, leaving me in only a black bralette. His eyes stared down at my chest, capturing the view he missed all those years.

I looked down at him and realized what was happening, and it suddenly hit me that this was real life.. Me and Harry were making out and touching each other like teenagers again. Part of me was thinking was this the right thing to do and the other part was letting go.

I think Harry noticed the flash of questioning across my face, because he paused and asked "You okay?"

I gave it a moment of thought and nodded my head to answer his question.

"We can stop Lenny, it's okay" He said, not fully believing my nod.

"I'm okay, promise" I whispered, moving my hands to fumble with the first button of his black button down shirt he was wearing.

Button after button I started to undo, and the shirt hung loosely on his shoulders. My eyes wandered to the tattoos that were across his stomach.

Maneuvering around to get the shirt off his body, I then discarded it to the floor where my sweater also laid. The two of us were now shirtless and breathing heavier on top of one another.

I didn't exactly know where we were going with this, but Harry spoke up first. "Lennon, I want to make you feel good, is that okay?"

I paused because even though we were tangled up with one another right now, I didn't think it would be smart to go all the way with him.

"I don't think we should have sex" I said, thinking that taking a step that big is way too sudden.

"I can still make you feel good, in other ways without us having sex" he smirked, and that I was okay with.

I blushed at his response, and gave him the go ahead to carry on.

"Yes!" He said excitedly, making a fist with his one hand and bringing it down into his chest. I shook my head at him, laughing.

Eagerly, he wandered his hands down to my shorts and tugged them down my legs. I was feeling more exposed to him now in only my undergarments, a way that he hasn't had me in years.

"Wow" His eyes lingered down my entire body, hungrily. "You're fucking perfect"

I started to get all flustered at his words and Harry had me right where he wanted me. Open, stress free, and unchained from my insecurities.

Harry started to kiss my lower stomach right above my black panties,

He looked up at me from his spot and all I could say to him was "hi".

He started to smile in response, and said "Hey lover"

The nickname that he called me all those years ago made a reappearance, and my heart started to flutter at not only the pet name but the way that he was kissing the lower half of my body.

He didn't even give me time to process the name that he called me, before I felt the sudden pull of him ripping my underwear off of my body. The torn material dangled in his hands momentarily before he was discarding it to the side with the rest of my clothing.

"Oops" He grinned, cheekily.

"Harry!" I whisper shouted at him, in shock at what he just did. 

"I'll take you to buy new ones when we're alone". Cheeky bugger.

"That's debatable".

He responded to my comment by lowering himself back down and kissing the top of the area that has been waiting for him.

The look he gave me radiated hunger from his eyes.

I almost froze at that moment not knowing how to react to what was actually happening. It's been years since we've been together like this and it's new and exciting again.

Harry started to maneuver his lips around my sensitive parts and all my anticipation rushed out my body and exhilaration rushed in.

Harry made me feel the things I was missing all this time from us being away from each other. All the kisses and touches just felt like they belong on my skin.

He then spread my legs a little further taking this to a new level, his tongue gave me one stripe on my most delicate area and I was done for.

My back arched a little bit and I saw Harry caught my reaction and smiled into me. I felt the smirk against me.

He was loving this and so was I.

"Oh fuck, you taste so good" 

He circled his tongue around my center. And I just let go

"Shit, Harry". Like I was shocked at his talent

He attached his lips to my clit and started to suck aggressively on the most sensitive part of my body. The pleasure was so much for me to handle, and my hands wandered down to his curly hair and started to grasp it between my fingers.

I began to moan very quietly just enough for the both of us to hear, his eyes wandered back to mine.

To add to all the satisfaction that I was feeling, his one hand explored its way up my body and started to massage my breast through the fabric of my bralette. I let out a breathy moan in response.

That's when he looked back up at me and said, "I should've taken this off too"

So I lifted my back off the cushion of the couch and reached my other hand behind my back to unclasp my bralette and threw it on the floor with the rest of my clothes.

From his view between my legs he glanced up at my breasts momentarily. "Jesus, you're something else".

He got ahold of one of my nipples and began kneading it with two fingers,making it harden underneath his touch.

Then he lifted his head up from in between my legs and I started to whine in desperation, not wanting him to stop. But he caught me off guard when he replaced his mouth with his fingers. At the same time while playing with my nipples, his pointer finger was circling around my center, then slipping two down lower to my entrance and inserting them inside me.

My mouth opened in an o-shape, entranced by Harry and what he was doing to me.

"Harry", I moaned.

"Shit Lennon, you look so sexy right now". Harry said which turned me on even more.

The feeling of butterflies started in my lower stomach and they became stronger. I was unraveling underneath his touch.

"Harry, I-". I couldn't even get the words out at this point.

"Yeah?"Harry having a devilish look on his face.

"I think im gonna-"

"C'mon be a good girl, cum for me"

Adding to the pulsing sensation of Harry's fingers inside of me, he positioned his face back down and sucked once again on my clit. With the pit in my stomach becoming stronger, the sensation of relief started to overwhelm me.

"Im gonna cum" I whimpered, and he continued his motions without saying a word.

I began to slowly close my legs with his head in between them, and this seemed to motivate him even more.

That's when it hit me. All the pent up relief coursed through me as I reached my orgasm.

Harry didn't remove his face for one second, helping me ride out my high.

I layed there gasping quietly, coming back from the euphoria I just experienced. Harry was cleaning up my release with his fingers, and I looked down at him to see him sucking the juices off of his fingers.

Trying to catch my breath, Harry began massaging my thighs. "So good for me baby"

Hearing the pet name coming from his mouth didn't bother me.

When I caught my breath, I moved to an upright position coming face to face with the bulge in Harry's pants. I smirked to myself and started to undo the belt that he was wearing, but his hand quickly wrapped itself around my wrist stopping my motion. "What're you doing?"

"My turn isnt it" I answered.

"I wanted to make you feel good, this isn't about me Lenny" His statement confused me because of the massive hard on in his pants.

"Are you sure?" I asked, double checking.

"Yes" He confirmed, and I decided to mess with him.

"Okay" I said with a smug look on my face. "Who knows when I'll offer again" I smirked at him.

I saw a flash of contradiction on his face, but I just moved on to collect my clothes off of the floor. Next thing I knew, i felt his hand collide with my ass, and I gasped in response.

"Harry!" I quietly scolded him.

"It was right in front of me" He shrugged his shoulders, and watched as I pulled the clothing back onto my figure. I didn't answer him, just headed to the bathroom to pee.

When I came back, Harry had his shirt back on and was sitting there on the couch. "What a way to start the New Year"

"You're too much" I shook my head at him, laughing.

"Good?" He asked, checking on me.

"Yep" I nodded, and I went to grab two water bottles from the fridge. Bringing it back to the living room, I handed him one and downed a couple of sips. Before he could say the idea that I knew was spinning in his brain, i told him "You can stay"

He turned his head to look at me, sort of shocked. "Really?"

"Yeah, it's too late to drive home right now"

"Alright, if you're sure. Ready for bed?" He double checked.

"Yeah, i'm tired, You can sleep in Theo's room" I offered, figuring Theo's bed would be comfier than the couch. Plus, I needed to throw the couch covers into the wash before the morning. I started to take one of the covers off and Harry helped undo the other ones, and then we started the load of laundry. The two of us headed down the hallway, stopping at Theo's room since it was first.

I walked him inside the room, fixing the bed for him. Then went quickly into my room to get him some comfier clothes to sleep in rather than the pants he had on.

"Thanks Lenny". I nodded back at him.

" Goodnight Harry" I started to turn around and walk towards the door when I felt Harry pull me back to him.

"What, no goodnight kiss?" He teased, I looked up at him and smiled to then attach my lips to his. A short kiss that had me feeling like a little girl again. "Night lover"

When he finally let me go, I walked out of the room and headed towards mine with a smile on my face.

Changing in to some pajamas, I crawled into bed next to Theo who was sleeping away peacefully with Mr. Brownie Dog and his stuffed bunny.

I layed there for a second taking in everything that happened tonight, I couldn't believe that we actually just did that. I blushed to myself in the darkness.

Before I drifted off to sleep, I turned to look at Harry and I's son and thought, 'how on earth am I ever gonna explain this to him?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was awoken way too early in the morning by the feeling of someone watching me, and fair enough when I opened my eyes, Theo was hovering over me waiting for me to wake up.

"Mommy!" He gasped when my eyes opened. It was so early, sunlight wasn't even coming into the room yet.

"Hi Theo" I mumbled quietly, wrapping my arms around him and cuddling him.

"Did Hawwy sleep over again?" Theo asked, and it was then that I remembered the activities that Harry and I partook in last night.

"Uhm he did, cause it was late remember?" I rubbed his back.

"Oh. I'm hungry"

I sighed, only because I didn't want to get out of bed yet. "Okay let's go find some breakfast"

Energized, Theo got up and ran out of the room and I lazily followed behind him. He started digging around in the pantry and came out holding a box of cereal, showing me what he wanted.

"Can I wake Hawwy up?" Theo asked, as I poured his cereal and milk into a bowl for him.

"No baby, let him sleep" I denied.

"But I wanna see him" Theo whined. It was too early for this.

"We have to wait til he wakes up" I handed him his food, and then made a bowl for myself as well.

"Fineee" he huffed and began eating.

Since it was early, the two of us hung out until I heard the twins begin to stir in their cribs. I went and got my newly 11 month olds out of their beds, and I took a second to realize just how big they've gotten. It's crazy how time seems to be moving so fast but so slow at the same time.

After getting the twins diapers changed and dressed, I left their room only to see that Theo's bedroom door was now open. I peaked my head in, and saw Theo practically climbing on top of Harry, and Harry was shielding his eyes from the bright light that Theo turned on.

"Theo, I told you not to wake him up" I sighed.

"I wanted to play with him!" Theo defended, and although I thought it was adorable how he couldn't wait to hang out with Harry, he still didn't listen to me.

"I know that, but I told you to wait until he woke up" I reminded him.

Theo slumped his shoulders. "Sorry"

"It's okay" Harry chimed in, like I knew he would, as he sat up and wrapped an arm around Theo. "Should I go get us breakfast?"

"We ate, but I can make you something" I offered. Harry climbed out of bed and Theo clung to him, so for the first time Harry carried Theo on his hip out of the room.

"I can do it" Harry shook his head, and pointed to Theo with a look on his face that excitedly screamed 'can you believe this right now?'

I fonded at the two of them. I was so glad that Theo was day by day getting closer to Harry, and I loved watching Harry finally enjoy being a parent.

I think we have a few things to discuss regarding our dynamic currently, but right now I was just happy to be here.

"Mommy, where are the couch covers?" Theo asked, staring at the bare couch cushions. I totally forgot that they were in the wash until he pointed it out, and my face flushed.

"I spilt spaghetti sauce on the couch last night" Harry lied.

"We're not spoosed to eat spuhgetti on the couch!" Theo gasped, in shock, which made me chuckle.

"You're absolutely right" Harry agreed.

Theo squirmed so Harry put him down on the floor, and he ran off to grab toys for the two of them to play with. Harry looked over at me with a smug look on his face, clearly about the real actions that happened on that couch last night, and it was then that I realized just how incredibly risky it was for us to be doing it there with Theo in the house. We'll definitely have to be more careful next time.

"Oh! how could I forget to say hello to you guys" Harry squeezed the twins feet and then pressed a kiss to each of their heads. The two of them responded with a smile, but what Delia did next took me by surprise.

"Da!" Delia babbled, staring right at Harry.

My eyes widened, and so did Harry's. Clearly, neither one of was expecting that because Harry is around a lot of time and they've never said that to him before. I felt my stomach start to churn, I didn't know how to feel about it. Obviously, Delia meant no harm by it. She's a baby and Harry is around practically every day now... but Harry isn't her dad.

"Well shit" Harry commented.

"It's fine" I muttered, I didn't want to make him feel bad or anything since it's nobody's fault. It's just harmless baby babble, I don't have a reason to be upset about it.

Harry frowned at me, and quickly touched my shoulder. "I'll go play with Theo"

Harry went to go play trains, and I made the babies and Harry some breakfast. The twins had eggs and their bottle of milk, and I made H some eggs, toast, and some sausage.

It was a Sunday morning and the 5 of us woke up together for the second day in a row now. We ate breakfast together, we played games together, and got the kids ready for the day together. It was definitely starting to hit me that this is the way that I've spent the weekend, with Harry and my 3 kids like this. It was starting to feel like Harry was a part of our family, and this is just a normal thing for us. Times like this are what I dreamed of when I found out I was pregnant with Theodore, and then again with the twins. It's crazy that I'm now starting to get it.

Now Slightly zoned out from the train track building that was happening, I started to think about last night and what it meant. Clearly, Harry and I moved past the line of sharing innocent kisses, since he ate me out on my couch in the middle of the night. But what exactly does this mean for us? And when you think about it tied in with our conversation underneath the stars and how I know he feels about me, what am I gonna do?

It's not a secret to me that Harry is making me feel the way that I did all those years ago. I mean, I'm not at the L word stage yet, but I definitely am more flustered and happier around him than I was months ago. But do I really see myself going down the relationship road with him again? After being so adamant that I wouldn't?

And how would Theo take to that? Would he care? He really likes Harry, but would he like us together? Especially when he finds out the truth?

It was just a lot of unknowns.

"Stop thinking about me" Harry poked my thigh with my one finger. We were sat next to one another on the floor, my legs crossed, and his stretched out in front of him.

"I was not" I denied.

"Oh, then what we're you thinking about?" He questioned. "Yeah, exactly"

"You didn't even give me a second to respond!"

"Aw. I'm sorry" He chuckled, and added on the finishing pieces to Theo's train track.

"Mommy, what we doing today?" Theo asked.

"Well it's family day, so what do you want to do?" I asked him.

Theo thought. "I wanna paint! And take Mr. Brownie Dog for a walk"

"That sounds like an awesome idea" I told him.

"Can Hawwy stay for family day?!" Theo asked, and then took a seat in Harry's lap, almost as if he was preventing him from leaving.

"That's up to Harry" I smiled.

"Hawwy, will you stay today?!"

"Of course buddy. I love painting!"

Theo's face lit up, happy that Harry agreed to stay. We've truly come so far in a short amount of time, which is crazy to me because it took him so long to open to someone such as Lyanna, meanwhile it's happening more quicker for Harry. It's a good thing of course, but it made me wonder if somehow he does know.

Right away Theo wanted to paint, so we set up the supplies at the table. Paper, water, paint, and brushes scattered around the table waiting for us to dive in. I even put the twins in their high chairs and let them finger paint, careful to make sure they didn't stick their hands in their mouths.

The babies papers were of course an array of colors and scribbles, and Theo's was messily painted animals and shapes. A lot of the paint was more so going on my kitchen table, but luckily it was washable because I have messy little painters.

Harry's page was filled with different color and sized flowers scattered around the page. Mine was an ice cream cone because I didn't know what else to paint.

After painting and cleaning up the mess that we had made, we leashed up Mr. Brownie Dog and buckled the twins into the double stroller so we could take a walk. It was only 9 am...

Harry and Theo held hands in front of me on the sidewalk, and Harry was using his other hand to hold onto the family pet. I was pushing the babies, who were very talkative this morning and babbling at all the pieces of grass that they saw.

It was super nice out today, a little chilly since it was January, but i'd rather it have a breeze than be in the burning sun.

We stopped at the neighborhood park and let Theo run loose for a while. He has a lot of energy this morning so what better way to let him get some of it out? Plus, the babies also enjoyed going down the slide while Harry or I held onto one of them, giggling the whole way down.

"Da!" Delia babbled, staring straight at Harry for the second time this morning.

And this time Theo overheard, and was quick to correct her. "That's not Daddy, that's Harry!"

Harry's smile slightly faded, and it made me upset for him. I can tell that he's doing his best to not let it bother him, but it's obviously a hard thing, and one that I won't be able to fully understand. But I knew I wanted to start seriously considering the option of telling Theo the truth...

Theo should know, and Harry's worked hard for it.

It's time to figure something out.

Well...
Happy birthday Jenny!!!!

Twitter: @Harrryshome

xoxo
Sierraaaa

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

22.7K 959 29
Maeve Peterson and Harry Styles were soulmates from the moment they met... but what happens when one of them isn't there anymore? This is a story of...
3.7M 86.6K 94
After a tragic accident that killed their best friends, two former lovers are forced to come together to raise the godchildren that they share. They...
236K 6.4K 52
CINEMA: noun // The production of movies as an art or industry. Rory Fraser is a 25 year old single mom and a film student at the University of South...
4.9K 108 10
What would you do if the love of your life was suddenly gone?