oblivion ~ danganronpa rolepl...

נכתב על ידי SirenBlair

a danganronpa roleplay book for you all to roleplay in! עוד

rules
form
make your own
anime + games
starters
~fluff divider~
first date
confession
~angst divider~
too late
not real
fight
~horror divider~
yandere
mastermind
massacre

sick

2 0 0
נכתב על ידי SirenBlair

this morning, you definitely weren't feeling too well. you were caught down with something this morning. it had a few symptoms, such as sneezing, coughing, and some others. you didn't have the energy to get up and do anything today. and unfortunately, it was on a school day.

you texted a friend of yours that you weren't feeling well, and that you weren't able to head over to school today. they understood, and promised that they would get any assignments for you if needed. but what you didn't know, was that they texted (crush), another good friend of yours about your state.

you hadn't realized that your phone was going off, and you finally had the energy to answer it. and once you did, it happened to be (crush).

"hey (name). (friend name) told me that you were sick today. do you want me to come over? maybe i can help take care of you so you can get better."

what do you do?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
17.6K 221 17
request anything!!! if i dont know anything about your character or an object: i will go watch it and learn about them just for you!!!! BUT DONT BE...
11.6K 157 35
these are just so random headcanons some are long and so are short ( yeah that's it cause idk what else to add :| )