TWISTED TIES | JoongDunk

Por blf3ver

Dunk has been secretly admiring Joong for three years. However, when he finally managed to catch Joong's atte... Más

<3
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13

8

331 30 0
Por blf3ver

__

Another toss above his head and he decided to stop practicing because he kept missing it. He's having a hard time catching the baton.

Namtan let him practice on his own for the time being.

He's about to leave when he spotted Joong at the bench, his gaze was on him.

"Joong!"

"Hey."

"How long were you watching?"

Dunk thinks this is already the 4th or 5th time he's talked formally to Joong and he already feels comfortable approaching him.

He still feels so happy and giddy when he's around. It's not like it wasn't obvious enough with how his smile could reach the back of his head.

"I didn't know you were into this." Joong smiles as he points at the baton Dunk was holding.

"Did you watch me? That was embarrassing. I still don't know how to do this."

"I think you're managing." Joong pats his hair.

Dunk can feel his ears burning.

"So.. what made you join majorette?"

"Phuwin made me or more like tricked me into joining."

"But you looked like you were enjoying there."

"Uh.. Yeah, It's kinda starting to grow on me."

Joong was alone and he figures he was just passing and he spotted him struggling catching his baton and decided it would fun to watch his struggle.

"Are you finish yet?"

"I'm tired, I don't think I can still go. I'm just going to continue tomorrow."

"Should we go together then?"

They both walked and Dunk was surprised that Joong took his duffle bag from his shoulder.

"Let me help you."

"I can carry those." Dunk wanted to snatch his bag back but Joong pulls it away so he couldn't reach, he eventually gave up cause, to be honest, he's too flustered and he has no energy left to argue. This scene was once only happening in his dreams.

"How about you? How was band practice?" Dunk decided to ask while they near the parking lot.

"It's great, it's starting to grow on me too. You should come to our gig some time."

"I'd love to!" Dunk says excitedly.

"That's great. I will be so looking forward to that."

They both have a lovely smile along the way. Dunk couldn't be more happy.

But then Dunk remembered he went with Phuwin this morning because he was too tired to drive. And he's probably be working until 8 pm and it's still 7 pm. He's just going to contact Pond instead.

"You should go ahead. I'll wait for Pond here."

"I'll wait with you. It's already dark. You shouldn't be out here at this time you know."

Despite exhausted, Dunk still gets flustered. He promise to cook lunch for him tomorrow. He can't find time to cook for him or spoil him with little gifts because of his busy schedule.

He's not really sure why he does all these for Joong when he never really plans on confessing because Joong liking him back seems so impossible. Maybe it's for self satisfaction. He's happy making Joong happy.

"I'll be alright, you should go ahead."

As much as he wants Joong around he doesn't want to be a burden. He dropped a message to their group message but it was left on delivered. His phone is also about to shut down. Joong noticed his distress.

"I think I should just bring you home."

"No need. If Pond won't come, I'll just wait for Phuwin. He'll be out in a minute."

"Dunk, are you scared i might kidnap you?" Joong joked and Dunk snorts at that.

"I just don't want to be an inconvenience. Please, don't worry about me and go home."

"I insist. If I leave you here, both of your friends will literally hunt and feed me to the dogs if anything bad happens to you."

Dunk wanted to say no but he let Joong take him to his car. Dunk sat obediently while Joong buckled his seatbelt.

"Trust me, okay? I'm not going to harm you."

Joong smiles at him and Dunk didn't do anything but stare at him with doe eyes. He feels like he's falling deeper for Joong if he hasn't even fallen deep enough.

"Thank you, Joong."

"Don't mention it."

It's probably because of exhaustion that Dunk is already asleep 2 minutes after they start moving.

Joong tried to wake him up but he's shut down completely. He forgot to ask his address. Joong has no idea. He wanted to ask Pond or Phuwin but he's also out of battery.

He decided he'll take Dunk to his house and let him rest and bring him to his place later after he wakes up.

Dunk was clutching around his neck when he starts carrying him inside his condo. He looks cute, he also pouts in his sleep.

Joong couldn't help but smile.

He notice that Dunk is murmuring something against his chest. Joong smiles dropped almost immediately.

"Pond?" Dunk's grip around his neck grows tighter even burying his face there. Joong stiffened, he came to make sense of what he was saying in his sleep. "If you drop me on the floor again I'll kill you."

Dunk thinks he's Pond. He's probably so used to Pond carrying him while sleeping. Joong suddenly felt that unfamiliar thing again, like a needle pinching through his chest. It's weird.

He placed Dunk on his bed and he starts making dinner for both of them. They have a helper who usually does this but he felt like going through the kitchen to get off some steam.

He should contact one of Dunk's friends but he's not in the mood. He feels grumpy, he doesn't understand why though.

His dad suddenly comes and sat on the counter.

"Had a bad day?"

"No, not really. Why?"

"You cook when you're having a temper." His father laughs while he prepare himself a tea.

Joong smiles cause his father knows him better than himself.

"Shut up old man. Have you taken your maintenence? You should worry about that."

"I did, got tons of reminder from the doctor today. That old woman hates me, I'm convinced. Was that your new boyfriend earlier?"

Joong can sense him smirk behind him while he plate the food.

"That was Dunk, just a friend."

"You brought a friend? The last person you brought was G--"

"I don't wanna hear about it."

His dad laughs at his sour face. He enjoys making fun of his son so much. Joong can't even get mad. His dad loves teasing him about his lovelife. It makes it less bitter somehow.

After his giggles subsided. His dad stood up to leave him alone. "Is your brother coming home? He's always busy at school. He'll probably be home late or he's sleeping over to his friend, that kid." He sighs, worriedly.

"Don't worry about him dad. I always check on him. He's fine. He got a couple of friends at school as well, he's taken very well and he's smart. He knows what he is doing."

His dad nods as he looks relieved. Joong can tell.

"Make that 'friend--'" His dad emphasizes the word friend, referring to Dunk, with a mischievous smile. "--of yours join you later at dinner."

It was already 9pm and Dunk is still not awake. Joong is in his study room making some assignments. He decided he should check on Dunk cause he's not eaten anything yet.

__

Dunk was waken and he instantly feels aware that he's in an unfamiliar room. The last thing he remembered is Joong taking him home but he fell asleep on the way.

He managed to find his phone on the night stand and he only calmed down when he checked that there is a note under it saying he's in Joong's house and he slept on the way so he didn't had the chance to ask for his address. His phone is also fully charged.

Dunk opened his phone and he's greeted by his friends messages, especially Phuwin. He noticed that it's already past 9. They probably are both looking for him.

He can't believe he's in Joong's house, in his (most likely) his room. It's a minimalist black and grey room. It smells so good in here too, smells exactly like Joong. It's very masculine but really cozy. Dunk doesn't want to be a creep but he won't let the opportunity pass without him smelling Joong's pillows.

He's still in cloud nine when his phone rings again. It's Phuwin, he's fuming.

He went out of the bed and almost at the same time Joong entered the room.

"You're awake. Come on, I cooked dinner. You should eat before you leave."

"Joong, thank you for helping me but Pond and Phuwin have probably called the police on me already. I should go. "

"Oh, okay. I'll drive you."

Dunk noticed Joong's voice being a little low. He doesn't sound like this afternoon but he couldn't tell his expression really, because of the dimly lit room.

"No, it's okay. Phuwin is already on his way here."

He touches the side of his neck. He does this unconsciously whenever he's nervous or anxious and Joong already notice this behavior.

"Oh, okay. Your bag is in the living room."

Dunk stepped closer to him to see Joong clearly.

"Thank you, Joong. I'm really sorry for such a burden. I really don't mean to sleep on the way."

Joong patted his hair and gave him a reassuring smile.

"I don't mind. Don't worry."

Joong joined Dunk to go outside the building.

Phuwin was there and he's fuming.

"Dunk!" He looked angry as he approached them. "What the fuck were you thinking?! We were looking for you everywhere."

He held his wrist and checked him up and down. As if he'll find an injury anywhere.

"I'm sorry, okay? I went with Joong. He tried to send me home but I slept in his car and forgot to tell him my address. It was my fault."

Phuwin glared at Joong. Dunk doesn't understand the overreaction. It's not like he's missing for two days.

"Hey, it's fine. He just really wanted to help."

"I just don't trust him. Let's go."

Dunk looks at Joong apologetically and let Phuwin drag him to his car.

__

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.2K 804 23
Joong Archen is in his third year of college and is a handsome man with sharp features with bold body figure and tan skin. He never fell in love unti...
10.5K 529 15
Joongdunk Au "A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous,that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute...
12.9K 889 30
Joong who is the oldest son of his family and had to take all the responsibility as his brother pond wanted to live school life happily ....suddenly...
8.7K 465 18
Joong and Pond were surprised to find Dunk who had been missing for a century. Pond was tasked by Joong to bring him back. Pond wondered how he is ab...