❛ 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 ❜...

By nayanarrations

❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and so... More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ©
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ ❤️‍🔥
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄
•ᴘʀᴇᴅᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇʏ•
•ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ɪɴ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ•
•ɢᴜɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏꜱᴇꜱ•
•ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴜᴍᴇᴅ ʜᴏɴᴇʏ•
•ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜᴛᴜʙ•
•ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴɪꜰᴇ ᴅɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ•
•ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ•
•ᴠɪʀɢɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟꜱ•
•ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴋᴏʀᴏʟᴇᴠᴀ ɪɴ ᴍᴏꜱᴄᴏᴡ•
•ʜɪᴅᴇ ɴ ꜱᴇᴇᴋ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴋɪɴɢ•
•ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ! ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ !•
•ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ•
•ᴄᴜʀɪᴏꜱɪᴛʏ ᴋɪʟʟꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ʙɪʀᴅ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ•
•ʜɪꜱ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪꜱꜱ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ•
•ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɪɴꜱᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇꜱ•
•ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ•
•ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ? (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)•
•ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ? (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)•
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎
•ɪꜰ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ•
•ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴋɴᴇᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ•
•ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ•
•ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ•
•ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ•
•ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅɪᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀ•
•ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴛʜᴀɴ ꜰᴀʀɪꜱ?•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴛɪᴏɴ•
•ᴄᴀꜱꜱɪᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ, ᴄᴀʀᴇʟ'ꜱ ᴍɪʟʏʏ•
•ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀꜱʜᴇʀ?•
•ɪ ᴀᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ!•
•ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅɪᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ?•
•ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ•
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ 🔥

•ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ•

5.9K 705 155
By nayanarrations

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 24

ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Divorce.

She did asked for it.

My eyes were stuck on the door from where she ran away crying. When it's hurting her this much than why she asked for it?

I am well aware of her nature and she is not from them who would leave someone with whom she gets obsessed and trust me__ My Malyshka, has never been obsessed with someone until it was me.

Her eyes which unknowingly yet got stuck on my eyes and the way she kept staring at me, i knew- She is in love with my eyes and it was not surprising because I inherited this gene from my mother and my father was too obsessed with my mother's eyes, my mother's eyes were dangerous for others until it was Father.

And so here is mine, they say- it's better to not stare into ocean where your chances of being drown is ninety nine percent.

But my wife never hesitated because she has seen me through them.

My attention diverted towards the source of probelm, I have adapted in my life, the moment my wife married me and it's ..........Davin Davide.

My so-called Brother in law.

Whistling in his low voice, he appeared on the main door from where she ran, shoving his hands in his pocket he leaned on the door frame, crossed his legs and smirked watching me.

"Ahh....What did I heard? Was it Divorce?", I fisted my palm hearing him, my nails digged into my knuckles but it didn't hurt, nor did the bullet in my leg hurted.

"Is my sister finally decided to give you divorce? Ohhh- so sad for someone, isn't it?", I didn't reply to him because I didn't want to indulge myself in a useless fight with a useless person.

"That's sad.......You bear this bullet for her and now___ laying on the bed with a wounded leg, you become a wounded lion Mr Ali and a wounded lion can't do anything _ it's useless just like a deer caught in light."

I kept quiet and let him say whatever he wanted to, I need a solution to the mess he has created in my life by saying my wife to choose between us because obviously she would choose this rascal, after all he is the baby boy of my wife.

"Things doesn't lies in your hand Davin and especially when it comes to my wife, she asked for divorce but do you think I will give her? We both know that she belongs to me."

My lips curved up watching him glaring at me, He can never win from me but he tries everytime and this time he chosed my wife.

"Haa-", He exclaimed and banged his hand on the door frame for the last time before he stood straight and stared at me, his eyes were focused on me as if he will glare and I will become sacred of him.

"You know what?", He extended his left hand and glanced at his watch in his left wrist, his eyes twinkled watching his watch, a sly smirk appeared on his lips as he shoved his hand back in his pocket and looked up in my direction.

"Let me play a game with you-", I raised my brows hearing him, something is fishy with this man and his bizzare game.

"I don't want to-"

"Oh- come on- don't play games with my sister only, you know she is weak in games-"

I choked on my own saliva listening to his words, my eyes were big as I stared at him and saw him narrowing his eyes at me.

"What the hell-", My voice was loud, the whole room echoed with my voice, he stared at me and then smirked.

"I did checked the camera which was behind the museum and out of nowhere you appeared with my sister and showed a gross show in the middle of the street, i would have blasted you there with your car but my sister saved you ."

I think, I did underestimated this man, he has kept an eye on me, after all he holds the security system in his hand, why wouldn't he.

"I would have leaked that footage but it was my sister -"

"My Wife! It was my wife not some girl, she has my name and me beside her so next time respect when you mention my wife."

In a high pitched voice I said and saw his lips curling from side, he tilted his head a little and raised his brows amused.

"She won't remain your wife for long so drop this habit of calling her yours, and I won't be present here for six to seven hours, I think till then Miru will overcome her greif of losing her husband but we will manage that and also I need to make divorce papers - wait_ I heard you have a lawyer so do one thing and make one, it will be done in an hour."

"You look excited Davin", I interrupted him and saw him smiling, he smiled but I had a gut feeling that this smile of his is hiding a well witty plan behind and the worst part is, i feel it's for me.

"Of course I would be Mr Ali _", He took a short pause as he stared at me with mischievous look and a broad smile appeared on his lips the next second.

"After all, I had to find a groom for my sister, you know she needs a life partner and I won't let it be you by any chance"

I kept quiet hearing him, Groom? My foot!

"Marco", In his loud voice he called his right hand- DANTEY MARCO FRAUSTINO. The trustable and only friend of Davin Davide.

He is a pure Italian with a great body of a fighter, as far as I know Davin consider him as his own brother and he is the only person who is close to Davin, Can't help because going in the dictionary of Davin which is blank just like his brain, it's tough but I don't know how Dantey has made through it, Davin never choose wrong person and if he has chosen his right hand and consider someone to be in his close area then of course, that person is right.

That's his quality - Davin Davide is clever enough to judge people and if he talks to you then consider yourself lucky.

Well- I know this all because a person should know everything related to his enemy, isn't it.

"Yes Boss!", Ahh- here comes Marco. He stood near Davin, their height matched but Davin still towered his height by an inch.

"Please take care of the guest who will stay here for some time and don't let him come out, especially to the Princess room."

"YES BOSS!"

I narrowed my eyes watching Davin, he smirked at me and waved at me before he straightened his black coat and after glancing at his watch for the last time, he marched out.

Marco stared at me and closed the door behind him, I sighed and rested my head on the headboard of the bed.

I closed my eyes for a second and my wife, My Malyshka appeared in front of me, smiling.

I opened my eyes as I remembered what she said, ohhh God! She has taken an oath to divorce after all it's her brother who has manipulated her.

Enough of this drama

He is finding a way to down me and in this life Faris Fayz ALI' won't bow in front of him.

After all it's a fight between a Prince and King.

And I think King knows the next step better than the Prince.

I grabbed my phone and dialled a number, after some times he picked the call.

"Yes Korol!"

"Carel, Come here as soon as possible."

"All okay? You sound tensed ", I sighed as I leaned on the headboard, my eyes fell on the band aid on my thighs, I shook my head at the red stain.

Miraaaaa.......I need you

Correction

I want you.

Aann...Aaannn...again mistake

I WILL SNATCH YOU.

That's good.

"It's time to drop my soft era for my wife, I think she needs to know, who her husband actually is."

A smirk appeared on my lips thinking of the time I had spend with my wife, I had tried my best to be a best husband but this mess of her brother has created a haoc and I need to clear this, especially from my wife's brain.

"Got it Korol, I will reach in a few hours", I nodded my head but a thought crossed my mind.

"Wait-"

"Yes"

"While coming do a little research about Dantey Marco Fraustino, it's just he is the only security here...and I am shot, so yeah you have to handle this."

There was  silence on other side for some seconds but after some shuffling sound he finally Whispered -

"You are shot?", I smiled as I sensed his worries through the call.

"Don't worry-Its just a minor thing.", There was a silence humm before he agreed and declined the call.

Throwing my phone on the bed, i rested my back on the bedrest, I have to wait for sometime, my eyes fell on the clock.

Finally

It's

Time

To show

My wife

Who is

Her real

Husband!

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Twisting the door knob i pushed the door with a slight force, the door opened with a screeching sound and all i saw was darkness inside the room. Is she really in this darkness?

I stepped ahead and after four to five steps, my eyes fell on my wife, My life.

My Malyshka!

Cladded in a yellow summer maxi which she wore while coming here was wrinkled, her black long hairs were messed up badly as they rested on her shoulders while her head was buried in the pillow on which she has kept her head, her half body was on the floor while her head was on the bed.

Her bare legs were visible to me as her dress has been crinkled up.

I stepped closer and in a second i reached near her, bending down on her level I sat beside her, my eyes softened when they fell over her cheeks which has tears stain, her eyes were swollen, my eyes fell down and I realised she was sleeping.

After dropping a bomb on me, she is sleeping here?

Can she be more different?

Always she amuse me, let it be by  hurting me or making me smile.

I shook my head and creased her cheeks softly, my fingers touched her eye lids and then I traced them down her cheeks.

"Ughmmm...", She smacked my fingers away and snuggled more into her pillow.

Okay! My wife is embracing her precious sleep which she got after crying. I understand it's a beautiful sleep when you cry but the situation was anything but beautiful?

For God's sake , Her husband got shot!

"Malyshka?", In my low soft voice i called her and instantly she opened her eyes, her brows furrowed when they fell on me but then her eyes widened.

"Faris??", I smiled at her innocence, Can anyone say that she left me down near her brother after dropping a nuclear bomb on me by asking for 'Divorce' and here she is getting shocked by me?

"Did you really choose him over your husband, Malyshka?", Instead of melting in her soft gaze, I asked seriously, my hand reached near her waist and I noticed her breath getting heavy, the corner of my lips curved up watching her situation.

The moment my hand touched her waist, the urge to pull her closer hit me and I did exactly what urged me, I pulled her closer by her waist and heard her gasping.

Her chest collided with mine chest, her eyes widened as they looked through me, her body trembled and I know that's because she has not eaten anything since morning.

She is weak.

"F...Fa..Faris", She stammered badly as she held my shoulders for support, her whole body was now on me, she was dependent on me.

"How could you choose him? WAIT- How in the world did he become an option for my wife?"

I whispered dangerously near her ear, snuggling into her neck, I inhaled her honey scent- oohh! She has not used them today.

Everything is messed up because of that bastard brother.

"Faa...Faris wha-what are you doing?", pulling myself away from her i stared into her dark orbs just to see her looking at me with painful expression.

"You are injured", She looked down and tried to find the band aid but it was not visible because I had already changed my clothes.

"It's over Mira-", She snapped her head in my direction with a frown.

"Huh?", I smiled and shoved my other hand in my long black coat pocket, when I was sure I had picked the right thing I pulled my hand out and opened them in front of her.

She stared at me and then with a frown looked down but the moment her eyes fell on the medicines kept in my palm, her eyes widened.

"Faris-", She Whispered shocked as she turned her head towards me back, her lips were parted with shock, her eyes stared directly in my blue eyes.

"Who do you choose at the last Mira? Me or him?", I again Whispered dangerously near her lips and saw her gulping down.

"He is my brother Faris"

"I am your husband!"

"You will get hurt by me, remember eighteen years ago? You got shot because of me and now again it happened, I can't see you in pain"

I smiled, literally I smiled genuinely, my eyes shined with happiness as I stared at her and saw her looking at me with teary eyes.

Awww...my Malyshka

Wiping her eyes softly i kissed her nose, she closed her eyes for a moment and opened them back slowly.

"You know I always fell for this innocence you carry with yourself.", Holding her hand in mine i Whispered huskily, her baind air hand was in mine, the same injured hand which she did by flipping the knife.

We both are injured not only physically but emotionally.

We both have a wound and she is ready to sacrifice but I am not.

"So...would you take it by yourself or should I make you eat those relaxing pills just like I did previously?"

"Huh? Faris?"

I raised my brows as I creased her wounded hand in mine and saw her trembling, she was staring at me with a frown. Confused?

"Mira-", I called her name softly but didn't feel her warmth. I smiled and pulled her closer as I whispered near her neck, in my deep voice.

"Malyshka", She breathed deeply hearing my whisper and I felt her relaxing under my touch, a sly smirked appeared on my lips.

Unknowingly she has become habitual to me.

Impressive.

That's what I wanted.

"You should leave....I don't want you to suffer Faris-ahhh", My eyes burned with anger as I grabbed her by her hair making sure my hold on it was loose and not that tight, her chest was not facing the ceiling while her eyes were on me, her black hairs were wrapped around my hand just like the way they were that night.

She was breathing heavily, i could see it clearly by the up and down of her chest, her yellow dress neck had slipped down and I had a sneak peak of her upper cleavage but my sole focus was her face.

"Faris?", She breathed my name in a slow whisper.

"Stop your ramblings Mira- I AM NOT LEAVING YOU! NOT IN THIS LIFE AND NEITHER AFTER THIS LIFE."

My voice was hard which echoed in the whole room, she stared at me with wide eyes and tried to wriggle but would I let her go? NO!

Tears gathered in her eyes as she held my hand which was holding her hair and looking into my eyes directly she whispered in an angry tone.

"You are not my Faris! You are not him, you changed - Who are you?"

I smirked hearing her and pulled her closer, my hold on her hair tightened for a second which made her glare at me, aahh- i needed this feisty cat.

In exchange she grabbed me by collar and pulled me closer, her power was less in front of me but I went with the flow, after all my wife was pulling me.

"Still you didn't know me Malyshka? Did you lose your memories or what  -", I took a pause as I leaned closer and traced my other hand near her neck, she didn't avert her eyes from me making me smile, the moment my hand reached her lips, I touched her lower lip which made her part her lips.

I raised my brows impressed at the body language which she shows by my mere touch, the moment she parted her lips, I pushed those pills in her mouth and saw her eyes widened.

She didn't expect that. I know

"I am your Husband,Malyshka", I whispered and smashed my lips on hers, I knew she wouldn't swallow but the moment I bit on her lips, she swallowed the pills.

I smiled between our lip to lip contact because it was not a kiss, not when she doesn't want to mention it like one.

"You are not....You are not my Faris -", I raised my brows as i saw her punching my chest lightly, she sobbed and stared directly into my icy blue eyes.

"My Faris never -"

" I did ! I started this with the same thing and that was you hating me and now we are in the same place Mira- and this time again i will marry you- but this time we will erase the part where your brother existed between us."

Her eyes were focused on me and she was staring at me as if she found something in me intresting, her hold on my collar loosened and she pulled herself back but I didn't let her part.

My both hand was holding her from her waist and I managed her between me.

"It's different this time Faris-", She cried silently and snuggled her face deeper into my chest, i felt a sudden pain in my thighs when she touched that place but I kept quiet. It was bearable.

My all pain vanished after listening to her next lines which she whispered before dozing off'

"This time I have fallen in love with you."

My heart stopped for a second, i felt as if the earth stopped, she was snuggling into my chest more as she tried to find a comfortable position to sleep.

I smiled and held her closer, my hand rested on her back as I hugged her softly and kissed her hair.

"You never know Mira- but previously it was me who was in love with you and still I am- This time we both are on the same palette, Malyshka!"

I hugged her closer to my heart as I know that tomorrow when she will open her eyes, she will hate me just like the way she has started to love me.

Because my dark side wouldn't let her love me.

Never.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER 24?

Hope it was worth reading.

Ignore any grammatical mistakes since I have continuous classes, i might do some mistakes because I am writing chapters in late night when I am sleepy as hell. Well sleeping schedule ki watt lagi hui hai but koi na ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

I am not giving any target but still I want comments from each and every one of you or I won't update next time ಠ⁠_⁠ʖ⁠ಠ

Spoiler for next chapter ✨

A massive Fight coming soon between these two 🫠

Rona-dhona hogya to thoda ladayi par focus karte hai ....

By the way are you liking the story this far?

Enjoy:)

💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 43.9K 63
'The lost city of Atlantis once existed', 'Aliens are walking among us'. 𝒁𝒂𝒓𝒂 believes in all. But Mafia in the 21st century is a MYTH. ***** 𝑮�...
7.8K 671 21
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 " 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢...
159K 12.8K 45
❝𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞̨𝐫, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠..❞ 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐇...
144K 2.6K 26
The brooding CEO captivated his lover in his mafia world' The Sicilian mafia. While trying to find her real family, on a trip to Sicily, Italy. Luc...