Painful love | kim Taehyung f...

De Letme_Luv

"Tbh i think pain is better then numbness, better to feel something rather then Letting the numbness eat your... Mais

Introduction!!
Rudey
ZOMBIE
Saviour
Scared
Changes
Malice
Another pervert
SHOOT
Last 7 minutes....
Who's property..?
New way
Weird feelings
Trap
Antidote
The end

Painful love

19 5 11
De Letme_Luv

A/n: This episode is a bit short (which it shouldn't be for the content present in it). I try to complete it in hurry because of my busy schedule. Pardon me for my mistakes

___________________________________________

Suga: "I brought him."

why? what is he talking about? I look at him with confusion. I turn to Taehyung who was looking at Suga in a state of shock.

Taehyung: "Hyung, you can't do this to me."

Suga just shrugged off and walked towards the person he was talking before.

Suga: "Now my work is done."

???: "You can still stay if you want."

Suga: "I was also planning to stay tho."

???: "Take him to his original place."

That person sasd to the gaurds of the room who moves forward to take Taehyung, i get infront of him in protective way.

Y/n: "Who are you to say that huh?!! I won't let you touch him."

Taehyung get behind my back, he was panicking and looking fragile.

???: "It she cause trouble lock her too with him."

Suga: "I will take care of her."

He moved forward towards him as I passed him glare.

Y/n: "NOOO!!! How can you betray us when i tried to trust you? Do you have no shame?!!"

Suga didn't replied and moves more forward, I slap him as hard as i could that his pale cheeks turn red from the impact.

???: "I said take both of them to Taehyung's original place."

Taehyung: "No noo please noo."

He was in verge of crying as I hold his hands tightly. Gaurd didn't seems to affected at all and two of them hold Taehyung tightly as he let out a scream in pain.

Y/n: "LEAVE HIS RIGHT ARM!!! He is injured there!"

???: "So it still hurt huh?"

One of the gaurd come to get me but i low key hit him too, he wasn't like Suga to spare me, he instead throws me on his shoulders.

Suga: "Leave the girl, i told you I will take her."

???: "She seems pretty close to him, we will do a little test on her too."

Y/n: "What kind of test are you talking about?! old hag!"

???: "You have no manners to talk to elders. This might cause you problem in future, little girl."

I don't why but everything is calling me little girl is something i hate to hear very much, i mean I'm in last year of highschool but they still calls me little.

Y/n: "I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS SUGA!!! YOU ARE THE BIGGEST BITCH EVER EXITED IN THIS WORLD!!! I HOPE YOU GO TO HELL!!!"

The gaurd took me and Taehyung out of the room, he was crying so bad the gaurd were not leaving his injured arm. I try to kick on of the gaurd in head. When I was close enough i kicked one of them in the head.

The man look at me with dengerous eyes but didn't said anything. After some time they throws us in car and started to tie our hands and legs.

Y/n: "I'm warning you last time! Leave his right arm!!"

Guard 1: "You speaks too much."

They tied us and put a tape on my lips, i look at Taehyung with worried gaze, i wanted to save us but I'm not a super hero to does that, even Suga have betrayed us. I should have known when he didn't take us to Seoul.

The driver started to drives away, we were surrounded by gaurds around us. I wanted to hug Taehyung... he is still crying.

After some hours they took us somewhere unknown, while Taehyung keep mumbling things which I can't hear clearly but he is panicking so bad.

Gaurd pulled us out from the car and carried us to a "laboratory" looking things.

What the actual fuck...?

That shitty gaurd throw me on floor and leave us in the laboratory looking things, more like experiment room. I don't know what to say. But I have only seen this things on movies.

Taehyung crawls towards me

Taehyung: "I'm soo sorry. I was so selfish."

Y/n: "It's not your fault."

I sternly said, Taehyung regretting things and blaming himself for everything was not something i would ever want.

Taehyung: "But look... Because of me, you have to get in this mess."

Y/n: "But why? why were they after you? and why are we in here?"

Taehyung: "I have no choice but to tell you everything. But promise me you won't look down at me and you will still be my friend. I don't wanna loose you    Y/n."

Y/n: "I promise...."

"It hurt to see him in broken"
"it hurts to see him doubting himself"
"it hurts to know that he have some horrible past"
"Why does it hurt this much?"

_________________________________________

3rd person POV

Baby Taehyung was playing on the same room he have been in since he got to sense his surroundings, he always wondered what's outside the room. A lady and guy always visits him and teach him things They were always covered in white but sometimes remove their masks too, That lady and Taehyung looks alot like each other. So Taehyung started to call her mom or eomma.

One day Taehyung was playing alone in that room, it was so boring for him to just sit around and just look at white walls so he divided to ask about it to his mother.

Baby Taehyung: "Eomma why do I always have to stay in one room... can I not go outside?"

Eomma: "No, how many time do I have to tell you to stop calling me your mom??? and you are not meant to see outside world! Just do the task you have given."

baby Taehyung: "But eomma"

*slap*

That poor little boy started to cry for which his mother got angry and pushed him on ground.

Baby Taehyung: Eomma don't hit me, i will be a good boy.

His mother started to hit him more because he was still calling her Eomma. After half hour of beating she leaves the injured little taehyung on ground.

Later that guy comes and sit near him.

Baby Taehyung: Appa.... mom hit me alot.

He said in between his hiccups for which the guy didn't reacted. Taehyung grows up on that harsh environments with a lot of injections and experiments. Day by day more people came in the room to see him as if he not like them.

Years later, one day it was totally enough for his endurance.

??? 1: "So his kid is made up in this laboratory illegally?"

Taehyung was just pretending to sleep and listening to their conversations.

??? 2: "This scientists are planing to creat something out of the world."

??? 1: "But he looks like human..."

??? 2: "He is apparently a human but he have been modified to do so many things that human are not capable of."

Eomma: "Why are you taking this much time in observing? If you are done then kindly leave the room."

As usual he heard his mother speaking in harsh tone which was enough for him to cry, all he wanted was a love... Even if that means its a "painful love"

He was still craving the love from wrong person. His mother and father was everything to him but on the other side he was nothing to them.

Eomma: "He is just a "miserable failed project" We don't want him to look like this, We wanted him to be more mascular, big, and sharp minded.!! But it turn out the exact opposite. He is not mascular, not growing how we wanted it to be and he is dumbest."

Appa: "He got your genes but-"

Eomma: "So what huh?? like I said he is still a miserable failed project and now I would like to use his body for something more useful."

Appa: "Like what?"

Eomma: "The project we are working on is highly profitable. We will use is body to see if zombie virus actually exist and ask government to pay us huge amount of money so that we won't spread it around the country."

Appa: "That's really nice planning!! We will first use the virus on dog."

Eomma: "GET IN THE EXPERIMENT ROOM RIGHT NOW."

Her mother order all the works to get in the experiment room and told them about the plan they have created.

All the workers agreed on this evil plan and took a innocent Dog from streets and injected him. Soon they saw a big change and got happy that the the plane they have been working for years is finally now gonna be true.

All eyes were on the sleeping Taehyung or pretend to be sleeping Taehyung. He was just 16 years old when this experiment happen.

They tied him with ropes and carefully bring the dog near him, The only thing he could do was just beg to not get hurt. He knows that if he became zombie, he will be killed in all way... Maybe it's the last time he have to endure it again. From this thought he tried to prepare himself only to scream when the dog actually bite his arm.

They took the dog away and all eyes on the laboratory turn to Taehyung to see any change on his behaviour, things were taking time so some of them leaves the room. Hours passed but nothing happened.

Being disappointed his mother best him for the last time.

Eomma: "YOU ARE THE WORST CREATURE HAPPENS TO BE IN THIS WORLD. You have only give us disappointment. Your existence is the proof of our hard work but still you used to give us disappointment. We don't need you anymore."

This was the last word he heard from his mother before getting thrown out of the laboratory by gaurd.

He was crying while walking down the street, clinching over his arm. He don't know whether to be happy for coming out from that room and see different colours or cry over his injuries, over his pain...

________________________________________

Y/n's POV

I saw him tear up again and tries to close the distance between us.

This was more then horrible.... I can't even imagine how bad he was feeling when he said all he wanted was love from his abusive parents. I don't even want to consider them as his parents at all. He said he was created in laboratory? with That lady's genes?

It took me half hour to process everything. We both stay silent, it's not like I could say anything from that taped mouth.

If Suga is supported this kind of things then he is also a monster.

I was just staring at blank space just when it hit me.

"They throw him out from the laboratory thinking he didn't manage became zombie. Maybe he have the immune to fight with that viruses and now the zombie virus is spread across the country, they want him back? To make antidote and sell it to government?!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

78.3K 2.4K 13
nothing hurts more than hearing your idol's pleas to be normal disclaimer: contains talk of mental health issues such as anxiety and depression.
1.2K 26 25
"What's fine? You held it in for so long and I know you're silently crying" "When you feel like this again, please . . . Don't leave yourself for too...
836K 27.3K 32
"Oh yeah! I forgot to mention, you both need to find a way to survive in there. It's not like there is a bowl of soup waiting for you out in the open...
121K 7.8K 28
You're my painkiller that got out of control... You now hold my whole life since I'm scared of tasting pain again. © enasthetic [Connected with 'Dear...