Forever family

lionesseslovr08 tarafından

*coming soon* Start date: 08/09/2023 End date: ???? Daha Fazla

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six

Chapter thirty-two

767 26 0
lionesseslovr08 tarafından

A/N: Hey guys so regular updates starting from today they will be every friday evening, the time just depends on what i am doing but it will definatley be out even if its 11:59 

Thanks for all your support and as always if you have anything you want to see please message me or comment here

"Yes please can you do french plaits please"

"Course I can bug, just sit on the floor and I'll be mega quick" I sat on the floor and swapped my ear defenders for ear plugs for 5 minutes whilst she did my hair. Once she had finished I put my ear defenders on and sat back on her knee for a bit until Leah came and picked me up as we had to make our way to Trafalgar square.

After the chaos of winning the euros, Leah, Beth, Viv and Katie had all suggested that we go on holiday. I suggested going to Ibiza and maybe inviting a few other people so Leah messaged in the England chat and Viv messaged in the Arsenal chat.

After a while of looking we eventually found a hotel we liked. I took a screenshot of the name on my laptop and saved it for when we got a reply from the girls. Lauryn was still staying with us so she had messaged her mum asking if she could come. I said I would be more than happy to pay for her as well but Katie insisted on paying for her.

"I think we should just have a movie night you know what I mean" Beth said as she walked into the living room where we were all sitting.

"Yeah sounds good" Leah said from where she was sitting next to me as I was cuddled up to Lauryn with Coco led with her head on me.

"We could invite some of the other girls over and order some food as well"

"Ooooh can we get pizza please" I said lifting my attention from Lauryn's phone

"Yeah, if everyone's alright with that, i'm going to go and get some blankets and stuff, and I'll message the other girls as well"

We all acknowledged her and just went back to what we were doing before. Around half an hour later all of the girls who were free had arrived and Leah's phone was being passed around for everyone to put their orders in. We had gone to the Italian in town as some people wanted pasta or something else. When me and Lauryn finally got past the phone I asked Lauryn to get me a chicken and sweetcorn pizza as my hands were under the blanket, nice and warm. She ordered herself a spaghetti carbonara and then we decided to share a cheesy garlic bread between us.

Eventually the food came as we were in the middle of watching the lion king, more specifically the part where Mufasa dies, so evidently, I was in tears Coco's head resting close to mine to make sure I am ok. Lia and Leah had gone to get the food from the door as the rest of us were either trapped under someone or crying.

We all ate our food and decided that we would all just sleep here so as we were watching Tangled I fell asleep on top of Lauryn.

"You've got a sleepy one on your hands there Lauryn" Jen said making everyone laugh

*time skip to morning*

I was the last one to wake up as the rest of the girls were sitting up talking about our holiday.

"Morning sleepyhead" I heard Lauryn say as she kissed my forehead.

"Morning" I said back with a yawn as I looked around the room to find no-one else in there.

"They've all gone on a walk they met up with Steph to see Calvin then they are all coming back here for dinner" She said as we both sat up from the sofa

We both sat on the sofa watching the TV until they all came back.

*time skip 3 days*

I woke up to someone stroking my back as I snuggled into them more, I realised what day it was. I shot up like someone had just poured ice water all over me

"That nearly gave me a heart attack my love" Lauryn said sleepily from next to me

"Sorry, I just remembered why you were waking me up and I got excited. '' It felt weird waking up without Cocoa, as she had gone to stay with Amanda and David whilst we were on holiday. Me and Lauryn led in bed for another 15 minutes before we started to hear other people getting up and alarms going off. All of the girls had slept over last night so it was easier getting to the airport at 3 A.M.

We had all squished into the back of two mini buses and by we I mean, me, Lauryn, Katie, Ruesha, Leah, Jordan, Beth, Viv, Kim, Lotte, Jen, Steph, Laura, Frida, Lia and Caitlin. My excitement had worn off now replaced with nervousness for the flight. I knew we were in rows of three but I didn't know who I was sitting with in my row, just that I had a window seat.

We arrived at the airport and got through security pretty quickly, as we had all bought fast track tickets. We had all split up duty free, me and Lauryn going to buy ourselves snacks for the plane, the rest looking at different places. We had all found the same free spot of chairs and had agreed to meet up back there.

Me and Lauryn were the first ones there as we sat down and I checked our flight information. Eventually all of the girls had made it, Leah placing herself next to me on the seats. I had moved from my seat to let Kim sit down as her legs were hurting from standing up, she patted her knee once she had sat down for me to sit. We still had another 45 minutes before boarding was due to be announced.

As the time was getting closer my heart began to race and my breathing must have sped up slightly as Kim turned me to face her whilst giving me a hug allowing me to match with her breathing.

"What's wrong my little lion?" She whispered into my ear.

"I'm just nervous about the plane i've only been with the team and that was with meeting the pilot and i was still terrified, i don't know who i'm sat with either" I whispered back tears threatening my eyes

"I promise it will all be ok my little lion do you want your ear defenders" She whispered back hugging me a bit closer. I nodded, making her turn her head and ask Leah for them out of her bag which had my stuff in as well. She placed them over my ears and all the noise stopped. I just closed my eyes as I felt Kimmy getting her phone out of her pocket. She must've been looking through instagram or something.

Kim's POV

I got my phone out to quickly message Leah about what Rosie was telling me

*messages*

K: Rosie's really struggling could you find out who she's sat next to and also go and speak to the girl at the desk maybe try and get Rosie to be able to meet the pilots she said that's what helped her last time xx

L: Yeah of course do you know what seat she is in x

K: I'm pretty sure its 4B x

L: Ok thanks x

Leah kept messaging on her phone for a few minutes before whispering into Lauryn's ear as Lauryn nodded Leah went back on her phone and a message popped up

L: She sat with Lauryn and Steph I can ask Steph to swap or something if you want xx

K: Yeah that might be best I think maybe swapping it to me, you or Katie would be best xx

L: Yeah i'll ask her to swap with you Lia already said she wants to play card games with me  xx

K: OK thanks x

After I saw Leah get up and motioned for Steph to follow her I saw them walk to the gate speaking to the woman who was sitting there. They were talking for quite a while until the woman disappeared for a few minutes before walking back up the captain a few steps behind her.

They spoke for a few minutes before they all looked over at Leah pointing at Ro who was still sitting on my lap. I saw them speaking for a bit before Leah and Steph walked back.

Once Leah had sat down I heard a ping from my phone.

L: The captain said her and the co-pilot would speak to Ro and introduce themselves for us and Steph said she can swap with you xx

K: Brilliant thanks Le do you want to tell her or let it be a surprise? Xx

L: Surprise please you can tell her who she's sitting with though xx

I carefully lifted one side of her ear defender and whispered to her "You're sitting in a row with me and Lauryn is that ok?" She just nodded at this as the priority boarding for our flight was called, this meant all of the Arsenal girls stood up and tapped Rosie's leg to let her know.

She got up off my knee and immediately went over to Leah grabbing onto her hand, Leah bringing her closer and wrapping an arm around her shoulders Rosie grabbing onto Leah's jumper.

Rosie's POV

Me and Leah were the first ones in the queue with the rest of the girls behind us, Leah gave the woman a smile as she handed her passport over. She scanned it and let Leah through and I gave her my passport. We walked down the tunnel to the plane Leah telling me about her mum's superstition of tapping the outside of the plane before getting on.

As we got to the door the flight attendant checked our boarding passes but didn't tell us to go and sit down, instead she led us to the front of the plane where a woman in a different uniform was.

"You must be Rosie" She said as Leah moved one side of my ear defenders slightly, I nodded shyly hiding behind Leah's arm. "Don't worry I don't bite, but your amazing mum here told me how scared you were so I thought we could have a little chat and you could come and have a look in here with us?" Her saying Leah was my mum made me smile and uncover my face.

I looked up to Leah as if asking for permission to go, she nodded at me as I let go of her hand and followed the woman, who I now knew as Jane into the cockpit of the plane. She let me sit in her seat and even wear her hat as she showed me all of the things inside which made the plane fly.

I made Leah come and take a picture of me and the pilot sitting in the cockpit, and then I met her co-pilot Mark, who explained he was only there for precaution but he would not be needed as Jane was the best pilot he knew.

We all got a picture together before I gave them both a hug and me and Leah went to find my seat. Once we found it I climbed over Lauryn and Kim with a massive grin on my face.

The flight went as normal as it could go, we were the last ones to leave the plane as I went to go and see Jane and Mark again thanking them for what they did before.

We eventually arrived at our hotel just in time for breakfast being served. We all collected our room keys and went to put out suitcases in our room with me and Lauryn sharing a room directly next to Leah and Lia on one side and then Katie and Rue on the other.

We all went and got our breakfast from the buffet and sat down spreading ourselves out between two big tables. We spent the rest of the day chilling by the pool, every so often we could all get in the pool together and play a game of somesorts, although Leah and KIm being the spoil sports they are refused to get in and then complained when I got them wet in our water gun fight.

We spent the rest of the holiday like that, occasionally going on a walk down the coast and buying a few things from the souvenir shops.

@rosie26

^Rosie and Lauryn

Caption: Had the best time with my favourite girls so lucky to have them all xx

Comments-

mbrighty04: Upset i wasn't invited looks awesome

   -rosie26: promise you can come next time i'll remember

   -racheldaly3: ME TOO!!

leah williamson: Were lucky to have you baby girl xx

kimlittle1990: Love you lots my little lion you look so grown up now xx

1946 more comments...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

51.7K 762 33
read to find out
1.7K 40 31
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝚒𝚟𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚓𝚊𝚌�...
6.3K 81 14
one shots of lionesses and y/n ✿ comment any players you specifically would like:) may be mentions of triggering topics but will give heads up. don't...
87.8K 1.3K 24
˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚ᴵⁿ ᵃ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵒʸˢ, ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵃ ᵍᵉⁿᵗˡᵉᵐᵃⁿ ౨ৎ ⋆。˚ started march 3 2024 completed: ?? ౨ৎ