Reborn

By BunnyTaeil

Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous siste... More

1. Regret
2. Second change
3. Good changes
4. Rude comments
5. Orphan boy
6. Giving a chance
7. Proudness
8. Sister
9. A friend
10. A ball
11. Eyes on her
12. Vacation
13. Enjoying Jeju
14. Partnership
15. The project
16. Chocolates
17. Lunch
18. Mother and sister
19. Charity (1)
20. Charity(2)
21. My dad
22. Jeon boy
23. I'm a man now
24. Confused Hoseok
25. Gifts from Tae Sumi
26. Twining
27. Suspicious
28. Overbearing affection
29. Racing heart
30. Being followed
31. Jungkook's past 1
32. Jungkook's past 2
33. Difference
34. Chocolate
35. Him
36. Green eyes
37.Food Festival (1)
38. Food festival (2)
39. Eyes on me please
40. Snowfall
41. Stepbrother
42. Celebrations
43. Falling more for her
44. Warth
45.Confession
46. Up to something
47. Call
48. Birthday Surprise
49.
50. Trip
51. Her feelings
52. Trip
53. Cute
54. Sleeping
55. Truce
56. Underwater
57. Middle of the street
58.
59. Slap
60. Do you like him?
62. Begging for mercy
63. Scandal
64. Unexpected
65. Karma
66. Sexy
67. Buried secrets
68. Sean's past
69. Choice to make
70. Choice has been Made
71. Do you have proof?
72. You jealous?
73. Fear
74. Suffer
75. Noise
76. Attacked
77. DEATH

61. Favour

3K 209 44
By BunnyTaeil

"No." y/n replied curtly 

"But w-why?" Rose felt frustrated 

"I think you know already, don't you?" y/n question 

"I don't know what you are talking about. Wait does that means you like hi-

" Rose for god sake. You are fucking engaged." y/n felt really annoyed with her sister's drama. 

"N-no me and Taehyung do not like each others, It's just for our families sake. I.. I met him long ago, I had a small accident he helped. I liked him since then. Please help me with him and I'll give you what you want sister." Rose said desperately, she is sweating under pressure. 

'Jungkook helped her once? And she fall for him. I also did the same and he fall for me? He has told me that this is not the only reason but he has not clear the reason though. '

Rose saw her sister in deep thought all of a sudden. 

'I know he love me but why though?  He is not after my money or frame neither I'm a Beauty like my sister, then why? Instead of doubting his intentions I should ask him directly.' 

"What can you give me Roseanne?" y/n asked cautionary 

"Taehyung.. Kim Taehyung. You like him right? You can have him. I'll make sure you marry him at all cost." Roseanne reasoned 

Y/n burst out laughing, she continue to laugh like her sister has told her the funniest joke ever. But the aura around her darken. It sent chill to Rose's bone.

"What makes you thought that my dear sister?" y/n said darkly mockingly her.

"You are quite shameless sister selling out your fiancee just like that. And once when I was immature I fancied him but you choose to   snatch him. Now keep that piece of dirt to yourself, why would I want the thing you used then throwing at me?" 

Rose flinch at the truth. She has never expected her younger sister to behave blazer with her.

"I.. I never snatched him y/n." Rose had tears in her eyes. It looks like she is being bullied by her younger sister. 

"You did. Your petty tricks won't work on me so don't wven try. You knew I fancied him back then this is why you said yes when the proposal was given. If not you would have asked our parents to find someone better or any other excuse." y/n almost sneered at her sister's audacity to lie and manipulate the situation. 

Rose looked down feeling embarrassed. She clenched her tiny fist in her lap. A tear escape from her eye.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry for that y/n. I was immature too. Please forgive me." she pleaded. 

"Don't worry Rose. I do not harbor any negative feelings for that incident. In fact thanks to you, that Kim Taehyung is not worthy of me anyways. I have high standards." y/n said firmly. 

Her lips curve up a little remembering who set her standards that high. 

Her green eyed Jeon boy. 

Rose had a shock when she learns the  piece of true from y/n. So all this years y/n did not had any feeling towards Taehyung? 

"As your sister do a last favour for me, help me with Jungkook."

"No." y/n said almost disgustedly, 

"Why?" 

"He is my boyfriend." 

Rose froze on her spot. Tears spilled none stop from her eyes. She looked at y/n like she had betrayed her by backstabbing. Roseanne could not believe her words. Her heart was tearing apart piece by piece. 

This can't be,, 

This absolutely cannot be... No way the reason Jungkook has rejected her... Never looked at her direction was because of y/n?

All this time it was y/n and Jungkook? 

"I would say Rose focus on what you have. Now if you are done then I'm leaving. Jungkook is waiting for me. Ruby escort my sister. " she called Ruby for that since her elder sister is in a mess. 

Each word has brought unbearable pain to Rose. She doesn’t know how she feel right now. All she know is she is in a goddamn mess. 

Y/n left the office when Ruby came to fitch her sister. 

Y/n wanted to say many things... Many insults but choose not to. First of all y/n was not a saint herself. And she has already forgive everyone to move on in her life so whatever her sister did in past is in past. 

Another thing... Y/n does not see why she should bash this women for liking someone cause she has also done the same. Actually worst in her past life, she grab any opportunity she could to bring Rose down. 

 Y/n will remain calm as long as Roseanne does not cross the line. 

Y/n has a doubt Rose will cause Rose knew very well  what y/n will do with her if she even dares.. 

Y/n was done with her works so she decide to go to Jungkook today.  She buyed his favourite banana milk on her way. She also buyed soju, she wanted to drink the eventful day away. Many unpleasant things happened today, she needs drink to gulp them down. And It's been long she has had drinks so she thought why not. 

  She waited patiently infront of his company just like he does to hers.

Jungkook was over moon when he saw y/n waiting for him. He runs to her and pick up in his arms. He showered her face with kisses telling how much he missed her. 

That precious bunny smile of his had already made her almost all stress away. 

"Wow, are you always this neat and clean?" y/n asked looking around his house. 

"Yah. Come I'll show you my room." Jungkook said happily, this is the first time she has came to his house. If he knew beforehand he would have decorate the house for her. 

Y/n looked around, It's simple yet classic just like his taste. 

"Why don’t you change I'll cook something for us." he told y/n who nodded 

Jungkook grabbed a hoodie and a pant from his closet for her to change after shower. 

Jungkook changed into comfortable clothes then went to the kitchen. He is making chocolate and fruit tart for dessert and tacos. He knew y/n going to love this. It has become one of his favourite thing to cook for her.

He drinks his banana milk that y/n brought for him. It's a small thing but it melt his heart. She remember this he used to like banana milk when he was young. He never got to drink it after his parents demise. 

Jungkook has ramble whatever he thinks, sometimes he thought maybe she does not even pay attention to what say. But look at him how wrong he was.

So it might be a small act to other people but to him it means a lot. He has someone who listen to him, who knows his preference, who care for him. What else he could ask for? 

 He also notice the soju she has brought.

After making the dinner he set everything on the table. 

Y/n came out after showering, wearing her very own boyfriend's clothes. The pants were long but fitted her waist . Jungkook said It's when he was skinny, he brought it but never use it. Y/n didn’t mind. She just had to fold the pant from her ankle. 

She came out quitely, she saw him arranging the dining table. 

This man never fails to rise her heart beat. 

When he notice her in his hoodi his stomach flipped. For some moment he could not take his eye off him. 

"Take a picture it will last longer Jeon." y/n teases. 

"S-sorry... Come Let's Eat." he said 

Y/n looked over the tarts and tacos. Her mouth waters. Without any farther delay she start to eat. 

She didn’t forget to praised his cooking skill. 

At the same night in Seoul 

Sean." 

"Yes dad."

"Find out how my little doll got hurt."

"You sound very serious. Did she got hurt very bad?"

"Today for the first time my little doll lied to me. Find out who did it." he cut the call, his phone crack into his hand. Y/n's grandparents has the most patient and calm person. One could never deem what they can do then they got angry. 

Grandma hugged her husband. She is also very concern about it. Y/n has never lied to them, she even looked away from them for it. She didn’t wanted her husband to get worked up without knowing what actually happened. 

"Jungkook?"

"What is it?" 

"What's your alcohol tolerance?"

"Huh, normal I guess?" Jungkook more like asked himself. He was unsure. 

"Then don’t drink much. I had high tolerance." she whispers the last part slowly. In her previous life she basically drowned herself in alcohol to forget every failure and pain. 

"Cheers."

Jungkook took a sip his face turned ugly. Honestly he can't drink but he didn’t wanted to admit it infront of her. He thought he might look uncool in her eyes.

"Stop drinking if you don’t want to." she said without looking at him. 

"No I can." he said firmly then gulp down one small glass of soju. Little did he know this one cup is enough to make him drunk. 

He looked at y/n in daze, he lift his arm up to caress her cheek. 

"You are so beautiful just like a dream. How did I get you?" he slurred 

Y/n lean in his touch, she had a small smile on her face. Suddenly she remember something. Her face went serious. 

"Why do you love me Jeon is it because I saved you once?" she asked looking at his green eyes 

"Nope...... W-when I first saw you that was the moment I fell for you. You saved me from suicide but that's not where I first saw you. It was when first time I came in the school. It was so big I got lost. I was shy and insecure around those rich...kids....... I couldn’t even ask where should I go." he spoke remembering that day. 

"Then your friend came said principle summoned you. I just quietly followed you from behind. You knew I was following you but you didn’t creeped out. I have always wanted to asked why." he said pouting. His doe green eyes looked at her filled with curiosity. 

Even though he is drunk y/n didn’t mind telling him the answer. He would probably forget them tomorrow anyways. 

"Cause you looked so fragile and a easy target to bully. For once my past self helped someone without any fuss. I actually didn’t know it was you." she answer him. This incident was before she was reborn in this life.

(Y/N's secretary Yuta.. He is Yuta from NCT)

Thank you

please vote and comment 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 43.2K 98
She used to be a beautiful young lady who resembled a sunflower. Bright,cheerful and mischievous. She was a royal yet was never a part of the royal f...
18.5K 1.6K 13
Kim taehyung is bad boy of college and heartthrob too...he is likes to bully other students.. specially yn...who is new student.... But suddenly eve...
55.6K 1.8K 18
Two different people.. Their world's different, but they faced similar problem in their life.. Mafia king Who is known for his ruthless nature. The a...
28.5K 1.1K 26
Waking up i found myself in my old bedroom.. "wait , where I'm , wasn't I supposed to be dead by right now"??? Suspiciously she sat on the bed and tr...