Mahal

By BubblyRosy

She is walking in the dark corridors which are barely lit, the only source of light is the torch light in her... More

..♡Title page♡..
..♡1♡..
..♡2♡..
..♡3♡..
..♡4♡..
..♡5♡..
..♡7♡..
..♡8♡..
..♡9♡..
..♡10♡..
..♡11♡..
..♡12♡..
..♡13♡..
..♡14♡..
..♡15♡..
..♡16♡..
..♡17♡..
..♡18♡..

..♡6♡..

294 37 30
By BubblyRosy

I sincerely thanks summerymango,
For mentioning my Story in her story.
It's really so sweet of her for encouraging fellow authors.
No one can do that these days, it's really a selfless step from her.
I really want to thank her, thank you so much Pal ❤🌹

Sakshi and Roopali stood in shock when Ranvijay reached them.
" maa what is the sound, why you shouted?" He speak worriedly and started to cough.

He heard Roopali's cry and got worried.
" Can anyone say what's happening?" He roared.
" bhai, the..attic fell on Bhaiyya and Piyali" Sakshi wailed.
Hearing that He is shocked,
" what!.." he thought and took few steps hurriedly towards the entrance by the help of wall.
" Rajveer can you hear me, Rajveer..." he shouted.

The dust slowly start to settle.
Roopali and Sakshi kept looking at the sight, in hope of finding them.
Dust cleared completely and they find the broken attic on the floor, but not anyone.
They frowned at the sight not finding them.
Roopali toppled down and started to wail, Ranvijay attended her.

Sakshi walked inside and started to clear the wooden planks and pieces away hurriedly to find Her brother and Piyali.
" Sakshi" she jolted and turned to find Rajveer holding an unconscious Piyali with him in a corner.
They both got covered with the dust.
" maa, they are safe!" Sakshi announced making them Alert.
Ranvijay helped Roopali to get up, before they can go inside Sakshi came along with them.

Ranvijay walked to his brother, he hugged him and said " thank God, you are okay Raj"
Sakshi is holding Piyali who is still unconscious, Roopali caressed her, and cried out " I thought I lost you both"

Rajveer walked to his mom and side hugged her.
" I dragged Piyali and jumped in nick of the time" he explained.

" I know you want to join army, but why are you doing these adventures Raj!
what's the need to come here, don't you know we locked this room long ago" Ranvijay expressed his concern.

" bhai, that" He searched for words as he don't want Piyali to be blamed.
" wait a minute, I heard you shouting Piyali, is she the one who created this mess and tried to harm you" Ranvijay speak realizing, Rajveer immediately denied but Ranvijay don't want to listen his excuses.

" this girl won't let anyone live in peace" he cursed her.
" don't scold her Vijay, she is the one who saved Rajveer from being electrocuted, she endangered her life to save him.
Your so called brother is so busy in Looking at his phone, that he didn't noticed the hanging current wire.
It is Piyali who suffered the electric shock" Roopali speak recalling the accident happened at the afternoon.

" it can be her plan to gain sympathy and trust from us maa" Ranvijay thought but didn't expressed as he don't want to create any scene right the moment.

Time skip:

Piyali opened her eyes and recalled everything.

Sakshi immediately ran from there to inform her mother,
" maa Piyali got into conscious " she said aloud in relief to Roopali which Ranvijay heard and fisted his hand in anger.

She searched here and there for the documents, Rajveer forwarded them to her, she stared at him, " I'm sorry Rajveer, I acted foolishly.
But I don't know why I behaved like that"

He understood her, " please don't be sorry, it can be because of the after effect of electric shock, it happens" he wanted to keep her at ease.
She saw a cut on his palm and tired to touch it.
He hissed, making her alert.
" sorry! " she Gasped.
He chuckled looking at her expression.
She realized that he tricked her and got up to bring first aid box to escape the embarrassment.
But he held her hand, " don't go Piya, I need to talk with you"

She stared at him blankly,
" thanks for saving me being electrocuted" He said and can see her expression change into puzzled, " this is what you wanted to say" she asked.

He nodded in no, " I mean shall we go for..." Before he can complete his sentence Ranvijay barged in yelling at her " Piyali!"

She scared by his sudden entry and the paper roll(document)fell from her hands.
As well Rajveer immediately left her hand.
" don't you ever change? Won't you stop playing with our lives" he bursted in anger.

Rajveer intervened, " bhai, she is at no fault.
She just went there to get Mahal's documents.
How can she know all this will happen"
Ranvijay went silent for a second,
" Mahal's document!" He thought.

" doesn't she know attic room is closed!" " he roared.

Sakshi walked to them hurriedly,
She explained Ranvijay everything, that how Piyali got up and started to speak about the women and the Mahal's documents.
After hearing everything Ranvijay frowned as he is unable to believe.
He felt suspicious about Piyali now.

" Explain everything!" He ordered pointing his hand towards Piyali.

Piyali explained her dream, Roopali also joined them.
" I saw her wearing your locket and she only said me the location of the document" she said, Ranvijay touched his locket
" maa!" He thought.

Roopali who heard everything said something to Sakshi and she left.
" here is the document Ranvi...Mr.Roy" she corrected her words and handed document roll to him, he snatched it from her roughly.
Piyali eyed at him hurt,
" won't he ever know, I'm not his culprit" she thought.

Sakshi came back with a photo frame in her hands.
She handed it to Roopali.

" how can I trust Piyali, moreover why she will play the trick risking her life, she already knows that no one enters attic room, I remember I myself said this to her when we are kids.
But why she went there, was her dream true or fake" Ranvijay thought but got disturbed when he heard Roopali.

" come here Piyali" Roopali said,
She showed the photo to her,
Piyali eyes widened seeing the lady in the photo, she got excited.
Observing her Face Roopali asked to confirm her doubt,
" Is this the woman you saw in your dream?"
" yes maa, this is the lady.
She is the one, look she wear the same locket also" piyali speak hurriedly trying to control her anxiety.

Rajveer and Sakshi peeped into the photo and find a lady sitting beside Roopali.
" who is she maa?" He asked.
" she is Tara Roy, My sister in law and Ranvijay's mother." Roopali announced.
Piyali is shocked to the core by the new revelation.

" maa! came into her dream but why her?" Ranvijay frowned.

" I never saw aunt ever" Rajveer exclaimed, " neither you nor Sakshi saw her, she died when I was pregnant." Roopali speak blinking her tears away.

" we never saw her not in photograph too.
then how can aunt come into Piyali's dream.
She not even knows aunt name" Sakshi expressed her doubt.

Everyone looked at her, " I agree" Rajveer speak.
" nothing she have seen maa's photo somewhere and cooked up this dream, and these documents she had find them somewhere and had placed them there beforehand.
To play this drama" Ranvijay gritted his teeth dismissing his bubbling thoughts away.

Piyali immediately reacted
" I swear, my dream is true I'm not lying please trust me" she eyed everyone with desperation.
Roopali nodded in yes, which assured her.

" so bhai, also not aware of this document that's why he never mentioned about the Mahal in his will." Roopali thought.

" Raj send this document to lawyer and ask him to do the necessary paper work immediately" Ranvijay said handing the document to Rajveer and left the room.

Roopali left after announcing she will send Milk to Piyali and also she asked her not to Go to maid quarters.
Sakshi shrugged her shoulders and said " better listen to mom", she too left.

Rajveer and Piyali are alone, now he got the chance to complete his incomplete conversation with her.
" Piya", she turned to him.
" will you..." Before he can complete his sentence,
" Rajveer..." Ranvijay called him coming there.

He got alerted and walked to him," yes, bhai",
" you've to take rest go" he commanded him, Rajveer stared at piyali for a moment and left feeling disappointed.
She blinked her eyes in tense looking at Ranvijay,
Who didn't moved, he stood there hearing Rajveer's retiring footsteps.
When he confirmed no one is there except him and Piyali, he took steps to her making her jump in fear.

Let me know your feed back about this chapter,
Don't forget to vote, comment and share with fellow wattpadians 😎

It's me Bubbly rosy Signing off for now 🌹🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 3.8K 33
Ivaan's eyes narrowed, looking at the kit in his hand "Perhaps, I should... just maybe.......... listen to you" he murmured, " but what can I say...
859K 51.3K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
38.8K 3.4K 63
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒍 𝒀𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒗 ~She is the light, the luminary divine. Her presence brought solace to many. She is a like a radiant star. 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒗𝒂 𝑹𝒂𝒋 �...
85.6K 3.3K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...