Fehmi

Από dandyed

Neev Khurana is the most desirable guy in Greenwoods High school but his only priority is to study well and e... Περισσότερα

Characters
*How I imagine the characters*
Titliaan
Mulaqaat
Faasla
Dukh ki baat
Rishta
Maafi
chupke-chupke
Qurbat
Meri wali
Baarish
irshya
Galat Fehmi
Moh-Maya
kuch kuch hota hai
hasrat
*author's note - update*

batorna

61 3 0
Από dandyed

It was zero period the next day. The friends gathered in the canteen. Nishant and Ujjwal bunked their basketball match for Neev. Neev didn't want to talk to anyone and he wanted to be alone which is why he didn't come to school that day. Samaira also was absent from school because she needed time to get over the situation.

Saisha, Gaurika, Nishant and Ujjwal gathered in the school canteen with some snacks on their table.

"Ab koi aur rasta dhudhna hoga" Nishant said.

"Hm ... Main toh kehti hoon hum uss Vanshika se hi sach nikalwate hain" Saisha said. Her approach was witty but too aggressive which is why the friends didn't approve of it.

"Let's find other evidence...like someone who saw Vanshika talking to Neev that day" Ujjwal suggested. The group immediately acted upon the plan and set out to approach all the people who were present backstage in that moment. Their mission was clear: find anyone who might have witnessed Vanshika provoking Neev.

Their efforts were met with the same response everywhere they went. Frustration gnawed at them as they realized that no one had witnessed the altercation between Vanshika and Neev.

As the days dragged on, tensions between Samaira and Neev only seemed to escalate, despite their friends' efforts to mediate. The atmosphere grew strained as the rift between them widened, leaving their friends feeling helpless.

When the half-yearly exam results were finally announced, the outcome was dismal for both Neev and Samaira. Their grades were far below their usual standards, sending shockwaves through their circle of friends. Concern etched their faces as they realized the toll the situation was taking on everyone involved.

"Yaar...ye sab galat ho raha hai ... inn dono ki dosti inki sabse badi strength thi ... They were unstoppable when they were friends and this one situation brought their grades to a new low... Aise nahi chalega" Saisha said while talking to Nishant.

"I think hume tumhara plan try karna chahiye" Nishant said.

"Toh tum finally mante ho ki Mera plan accha tha" Saisha said.

"Tumhara plan thoda aggressive hai ... Lekin Neev aur Samaira ki ye halat nahi hone de sakta main" Nishant said.

"Fine...school ke baad milte hain" Saisha told Nishant before walking away.

With few options left, they turned to Saisha's plan as their last hope for resolution. Gathering together, they discussed the details, steeling themselves for what lay ahead. It was a risky move, but they knew they had to try anything to mend the fractured relationships and clear Neev's name once and for all.

Meanwhile, As Samaira walked home, lost in her thoughts, she was unaware of Neev's presence trailing behind her. With a heavy heart and a sense of determination, Neev finally mustered the courage to approach her, his footsteps faltering slightly as he closed the distance between them.

"Samaira," he called out softly, his voice tinged with apprehension.

Samaira turned around and turned back and didn't say a word.

"Dekho Samaira...bhale hi gaali dedo, thappad maar do lekin aise baat karna band mat karo" Neev said.

"What do you want?" she asked, her tone cold and distant.

"I know things haven't been great between us lately, but I want to make things right. Can we talk?" Neev pleaded.

Without saying a word, Samaira boarded the bus that stopped at the bus stand and left the scene, leaving Neev disheartened.

Saisha, Gaurika, Nishant, and Ujjwal exchanged determined glances, silently affirming their decision. They knew it was time to confront Vanshika and address the underlying issues that had been plaguing their group for far too long.

"Wo sirf handsome ladkon ko jawab deti hai...Nishant ek kaam kar tu message kar usko, main number deti hoon" Saisha said without realising that she called Nishant handsome.

"Chalo ... Ise bahane tune mana toh ki main handsome hoon ..." Nishant said with a smirk on his face.

Saisha didn't say a word realising what she said before and immediately sent the number to Nishant.

"uh...tu text kar jaldi..." Saisha said.

"Hey! Vanshika! I saw your performance the other day and was really fascinated by it. I think you looked really pretty in that black dress in the after party. I was thinking if we could meet for a little date at Café Tranquillité near the bus stand." Nishant sent the text message.

"Par agar wo nahi aayi?" Ujjwal asked.

"Aayegi... Nishant bhi kaafi popular hai humare section mein. She knows him." Gaurika said.

Saisha, Gaurika and Ujjwal hid behind counter in the cafe and Nishant sat on one of the tables to wait for Vanshika. Saisha had already set up a camera to record everything.

As Vanshika sat down, pulling her chair closer to Nishant with a suggestive smile, he maintained his composure, playing along with her attempts at seduction. Meanwhile, Saisha, Gaurika, and Ujjwal discreetly positioned themselves nearby, ready to intervene at the right moment.

As Vanshika's flirtatious demeanor continued, Nishant skillfully kept her attention occupied, waiting for the perfect opportunity.

"toh jaisa ki maine kaha tha...you're pretty hot. And I think we'd make a great couple" Vanshika said, trying to get to Nishant s good side.

"Par...kuch time pehle tum Neev ke aage peeche ghoomti thi" Nishant said, getting to the actual plan.

"wo...wo..wo toh dekho Neev uss Samaira ke liye pagal hai...wo toh mujhe bhav bhi nahi de raha...and I think you're even better than him" Vanshika said.

"DEKH DEKH DEKH...Kitna Jhoot bolegi aur" Saisha said as she came out from behind the counter with Gaurika and Ujjwal.

"Ab na ... chup chap jaisa hum kahenge waisa kar nahi toh ye video clip meri Instagram story par jayega aur mujhe almost poora school follow karta hai ... Toh fir aage kya hoga wo tu khud samajh ja" Saisha said threatening Vanshika to work according to their plan.

"Aisa kya kaha maine..aur iss clip se kuch sabit nahi hota" Vanshika said, trying to prove herself innocent.

"Jayesh Milind, Devansh Jain aur principal ma'am ka beta ..." Saisha said. These are all the boys Vanshika as cheated on before. She always gets away with it because of her ability to play the victim card every time.

Finding herself in a completely checkmated position, Vanshika decided to pull an act again.

"Why are you all blaming me for everything? Samaira's attitude is the real problem here!" Vanshika tried to pass all the blame onto Samaira.

Saisha pulls out evidence from her bag, revealing screenshots and documents detailing how Vanshika had deceived her classmates into donating money under false pretenses, claiming it was for her brother's injury when in reality, he was never injured.

"Abhi bhi mauka hai...humari maan lo" Gaurika said.

Vanshika's eyes widen in shock as the truth is laid bare before her. She tries to protest, but the evidence against her is overwhelming.
Gaurika, Nishant, and Ujjwal nod in agreement, their expressions firm as they stand in solidarity with Saisha, determined to hold Vanshika accountable for her deceitful behavior.

"Fine...what do I have to do so that you can keep all this a secret?" Vanshika asked.

"Explain everything to Samaira. Tell her the truth. Apologise to Neev and Samaira with a written letter of apology and never try to mess with them again or else you know what can be the consequences" Nishant said.

"Fine...but you won't reveal anything if I do this. Right?" Vanshika asked to confirm.

"Fine... Tomorrow morning zero period explain everything to Samaira" Gaurika said. They all let her go and went back to their homes.

NEXT DAY - ZERO PERIOD

Samaira was busy reading some book. The girls decided not to disturb her and left the class to find Nishant and Ujjwal. They had already decided to meet at 8 AM in the canteen.

"Waise kehna padega... I'm kind of enjoying your company" Saisha told Nishant. Nishant kind of blushed and smiled at Saisha.

"So... we're calling Vanshika and then she will go to talk to Samaira." Saisha said. Vanshika approached Samaira while she was reading book.

"Hey...sorry to disturb you but tumse kuch baat karni thi" Vanshika said with a sudden change in her usual tone.

"I don't have time to talk to you" Samaira said coldly.

"Please bass thodi der ke liye mere saath chalo aur meri baat sun lo" Vanshika pleaded. Samaira hesitates, her expression guarded, but after a moment's consideration, she nods silently, following Vanshika out of the classroom.

Once they're alone in the hallway, Vanshika takes a deep breath, her demeanor contrite as she prepares to speak. Saisha, Nishant, Ujjwal and Gaurika were hiding behind a wall and eavesdropping.

"Samaira, I owe you a sincere apology. I realize now that I've been out of line with both you and Neev. Actually....I was just jealous of your relationship with Neev and I acted that way. Neev had nothing to do with it. Infact, he didn't even talk to me properly. It was me who threw myself onto him so that you see it" Vanshika said, spilling the entire truth.

Samaira listens quietly, her gaze softening slightly as she takes in Vanshika's words.

"Fine...I forgive you but please for god's sake stop being so jealous of me. You have your own capabilities and I have my own. We're two completely different people." Samaira forgives Vanshika.

Vanshika leaves and the friend group come from behind the wall, walking like they did nothing. They didn't want Samaira to know that they planned the entire thing.

"Sam...kya baat kar rahe the tum?" Gaurika asked.

"Nothing...she apologized for that day and said that Neev did nothing" Samaira said.

"I was telling you... Bhai Aisa kar hi nahi sakta. Wo pagal ho chuka hai tumhare liye" Nishant said.

"I've been avoiding him for almost 3 weeks now...how do I even face him now?" Samaira asked.

"Don't worry...shaam ko Maine apne Ghar pe ek choti si Sushi party rakhi hai. Hum sab wahan milenge aur tum tab Neev se baat kar Lena" Ujjwal suggested.

"Aoki aunty ke haath ki sushi khane ke liye toh tu aadhi raat ko bulayega to bhi aunga main" Nishant said.

*AT UJJWAL'S HOUSE*

As everyone gathered at Ujjwal's place for the sushi party, the atmosphere was light and festive, a stark contrast to the tension that had previously lingered among them. Laughter filled the air as friends chatted and enjoyed the delicious spread of sushi laid out before them.

Samaira noticed Neev sitting off to the side, a somber expression on his face as he seemed lost in thought. She was determined to mend their relationship today.

Ujjwal played some music while Nishant and Gaurika were playing FIFA on PS5, Ujjwal was teaching Gaurika to make Japanese Onigiri which is the sea weed wrapped rice balls.

"Tumne meri bachpan ki wish poori kardi ... I've always wanted to make these balls after seeing in Shinchan" Gaurika said with a bright smile on her face.

"Aapko har wish sar aankho par hai" Ujjwal said, smiling.

Meanwhile, Samaira and Neev were sitting across each other in the living room. Neev was trying to avoid all sorts of eye contact. He took his phone out of his pocket and scrolled through the settings app. Samaira got up from the sofa and sat next to Neev.

She shifted on the sofa, inadvertently sitting much closer to Neev than she had intended. She retracted and moved slightly away.

"Umm....wo...tumse baat karni thi" Samaira said, trying to break the ice.

"Par tumhe toh shakal bhi nahi dekhni thi meri" Neev said with a cold expression.

"I know I've said it before, but I really am sorry for everything that happened between us. I miss having you as my friend, and I hate that things have been so tense between us." Samaira said.

Neev remains silent with his expression guarded. He didn't even look at Samaira.

"I understand if you need more time, but I just want you to know that I'm truly sincere about this. I've been thinking a lot about what happened, and I realize now that I overreacted." Samaira said with a remorseful expression.

"It's not just about what happened, Samaira. It's about how you handled it." Neev said, still not budging his cold demeanour.

"I know, and I'm sorry for that too. I should have been more understanding and patient with you." Samaira said.

"It's just... it's been hard, Samaira. I felt like I lost my best friend, and I didn't know how to fix things." Neev said.

"Main firse tumse maafi mangti hoon. Uss situation mein mujhe....mujhe laga fir se wahi sab hone jaa raha hai Jo pehle hua tha and I just panicked and overreacted" Samaira said.

Neev's expression started softening as he heard more of Samaira's explanation.

"Kya hua tha pehle?" Neev asked, with genuine curiosity.

"Fir kabhi bataungi ... Abhi humari conversation important hai...tum important ho" Samaira said, holding Neev's hand into hers.

As they sit in silence, a sense of understanding and hope begins to blossom between them, laying the foundation for a renewed friendship built on honesty and forgiveness.

"Fine...tumhe pata hai maine kitna miss kiya roz roz tumse baat karna." neev said, finally getting back into his element.

"Hume na ladna hi nahi chahiye...you see, we fought and our grades dropped. We should remain friends so that our grades don't get affected" Samaira said.

Neev chuckled at her thought. They finally are having a good time together again.

"Humari ladai ki wajah se Nishant and Saisha ki dosti ho gayi...maybe it wasn't that bad" Neev said with a soft chuckle.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chapter aesthetic

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Is he the one? Από r a s h i

Εφηβική Φαντασία

47.8K 5.1K 44
It is not a love at first sight. She likes him. Does he likes her? She has a crush on him. Does he has a crush on her? She loves him. Does he loves h...
3.4M 134K 73
WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would think she had it all, but did she actually...
234K 10K 40
What happens when destiny hitches the good looking, nerdy bad boy with the sweet and shy, keeping her head low type of girl. Arjun Kapoor is 22 years...