Mafia Family-A Tale Of Love[E...

By King_Of_Haters

Welcome to the saga of Mafia FamilyโœŒ More

Characteristic
Chapter-1[Eng Sub]
Chapter-2[Eng Sub]
Chapter-3[Eng Sub]
Chapter-4[Eng Sub]
Chapter-5[Eng Sub]
Chapter-6[Eng Sub]
Chapter-7[Eng Sub]
chapter-8[Eng Sub]
Chapter-9[Eng Sub]
Chapter-10[Eng Sub]
11.Before Veer[Eng Sub]
Chapter-12[Eng Sub]
Chapter-13[Eng Sub]
Chapter-15[Eng Sub]
Chapter-16[Eng Sub]
Chapter-17[Eng Sub]
Chapter-18[Eng Sub]
Chapter-19[Eng Sub]
Chapter-20[Eng Sub]
Chapter-21[Eng Sub]
Chapter-22[Eng sub]
New book!
Last Chapter[Eng Sub]

Chapter-14[Eng Sub]

824 91 77
By King_Of_Haters

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Arbaaz was hugging Veer who was busy playing with his shirt button.

Veer:”Kitni jaldi sab badal gaya na,mujhe toh yaqeen hi nahi ho raha k main aap sab k sath hu,mujhe meri family mil gai hai”

[How quickly everything changed, I can't believe that I am with you all, I have found my family.]

He said like a cute baby,Arbaaz placed a kiss on his head and Shahmeer turned to them.

Meer:”Lagta hai wapas se kidnape karna pare gatab jaa k hi aap ko yaqeen ho ga,q kaisa??”

[It seems like we have to kidnap him again then you will believe how it was??]

Veer glared at him which made him gulp,Sameer chuckled at them and caressed Veer’s cheeks.

Sam:”Hy don’t tease my bubba!”

He warned Shahmeer who roll his eyes and smirk at shots,Veer show him tongue and hug Sam carefully who return hi back with same love,but he pulled by Arbaaz,he look up at him with confused eyes,Sara who hide Veer’s shots and come with Sam’s injection.

Arbaaz:”Sam injection!”Sameer gulps and looks at Sara with pleading eyes.

Sam:”Koi aur option nahi hai?I mean bohat injection lag chuke hai mujhe ab aur lagane ki himmat nahi bohat dard ho raha hai pehle hi”

[Is there no other option? I have already had so many injections, I don't have the courage to do any more, it is already hurting so much.]

Sara looked at him and sat beside him,she stroked his hairs in loveable ways,Sam closed his eyes and became relaxed.She looked at Meer who slowly folded Sam’s leg and turned him,Arbaaz hugged Veer who hid his face on his chest with pout😍.

Sara:”Nahi,Yehi option hai but I promise I will be gentle”

[No, this is an option,but I promise I will be gentle]

Sam:”Tu har baar yahi bolti hai!”

[You say this every time!]

She smiled and pulled down his pent little bit,Sam hugged the pillow tightly and started to hissed.

Sara:”Bhai,Calm down,I didn’t start yet,Take a long breath”

She tried to calm him,she was feeling bad for her brothers but she didn't have another option. She placed a needle on his skin,Sam looked up at Arbaaz with puppy face,Arbaaz place hand on his cheek.

Arbaaz:”Mera brave bacha!Just injection hi hai meri jaan,kuch ni hoga”

[My brave son! It's just an injection, my life, nothing will happen.]

Sam place head on the pillow and moves a little bit when Sara injects him,Meer holds him from waist and stops him from movement.

Sam:”Ahh!Be fast!!”He close his eyes and groan loudly,Sara pull push the plunger which made him jump but Meer hold him more tightly,Arbaaz turn his face other side and patted Veer’s back who was flinching too🥺.

Sara:”Bas hogaya my love,Shh!”

[It’s done,my love]

She pulled out the needle,Meer placed ice and started to rub around his injected area,Sam jumped and hissed in pain.

Meer:”Wow!!Now do you remember you have another Bubba too?”Sam glared at him but jumped when Meer rubbed hard.

Sam:”Fuck!!”He groan loudly,Meer giggled and place kiss on his cheek who slap him on arm and turn with a lot of difficulties.

Sara:”Veer,Come here!”She called him in a cold yet scary tone,Veer shivered and snuggled into Arbaaz who tried to free himself but his grip became stronger.

Sara:”Veer!!”She calls him in the same tone,Sam glares at her and she gives him puppy eyes.

Sara:”Veer come here!Do you trust me?”Veer noded cutely and looked at her with teary eyes.She cupped his face and placed kisses on his eyes.

Sara:”Bubba nothing will happen,hmm I am here,you can hold Baba,Meer and Bhai,I try to be gentle as I can,but please don’t be brat you know na it’s very important,please my love”Veer blink his tears and lay on Arbaaz’s lap who smile and hold him tightly,Sara took long breath and fold his shirt up and pull his pent little bit down,Sam covered his face with blanket he can’t see his baby in pain,Meer who hug Veer tightly,Sara inject the injection.

Veer:”O-Ow!!”

Arbaaz:”Yeah my bubba is done!”

Veer:”Ahhhh!!Baba!!Ahh owii!Hurt!Ahh!”He started to move a lot but Meer and Arbaaz held him more tightly,Sara pulled out the needle and injected the second injection which made him cry hard.

Veer:”Ahhhhhhhh!!!Stop!!!!!No more please hurt!!!''He cried,she rubbed his injected area with thumb and pushed the plunger.

Veer:”C-Can’t I can’t it’s hurt stop please,I beg you”His face turned red in pain,Sara pull out the large needle and place cotton on his injected area and wipes blood,Veer hissed and Sobs on Arbaaz’s laps who rub his back non stop,Meer place ice pack on his back.

Veer:”Ah!Sss!”He hissed, Arbaaz pulled him up and wiped his tears,Sam looked at him with doe eyes too,Veer rubbed his butt and cried more.

Veer:”Baba,Hurt!”Arbaaz places kisses all over his face.

Arbaaz:”Sorry my love,it will be over soon!”Sara back hugged him and he started to push her cutely.

Sara:”Aww so mean!”

Veer:”You bawd you hurt my butt you stab needle on my butt,now how can I sit?”Sara giggled and again hugged him,Sam and Meer chuckled at them.

Sara:”Baby please forgive your twinie if you forgive me then I will bake cake for you”

Veer:”I love you my sista,How I can be mad at you”He hugged Sara who rolled her eyes at drama king and Arbaaz shook head in disbelief.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Next day Veer was sitting inside his cabin in full of Boss mood,he was not looking cute and softie Veer he was in his dark mood.And finally his siblings let him work but they have their eyes on him all the time😍.He was lost in his work when he heard a knock on door.

Veer(coldly):”Come In!”Then a door opened revealing Shiza,he looked up at her and his blood started to boil he stood up immediately angrily.

Veer:”What the hell are you doing here?Who let you enter in my office?”He burst on her,she came near him with head low and then she fell on his feet and started to cry,Veer became shocked.

Veer:”What the hell are you doing?Get out!!”

Shiza:”V-Veer please forgive me please,I don’t know what happen to me,I am really sorry,How I can be so selfish,please forgive me,please last time please,I beg you I promise I will never show you my face,I will leave from there but please forgive me,please!”She cried hard,Veer look away with heavy heart,he bend down and hold her from arms and made her stand.

Veer:”Stop crying,you accept your mistake, that's enough,now please leave!”

Shiza:”You forgive me right?”She blinked her teary eyes.

Veer:”I don’t know,That’s not easy for me and what you did also not forgivable,if you want my forgiveness then never show me your face,just leave from there”She bite her lips and nodded.

Shiza:”Fine,I am going away from your life,I shifted to another city,and now you don’t have to see my face anymore,but please if possible then try to forgive me,but I just want to lo…”

Veer:”Don’t,Do you even know the meaning of love??How can you?You are just obsessed with me,you want me only for yourself,you don't care about my happiness,pain, you only care about yourself,I Never met a selfish person like you,now leave!”He said angrily and sit on the chair and started to work without sparing glance at her,she sigh and mumbled “Sorry”Last time and left from there.Veer threw the pen on the floor and breathed heavily,his face turned red in anger.

Veer:”Love?People like you can’t love someone,I die and cry every day,every night just because of your one lie,you snatch almost my all happiness,thanks to Allah who give me my family,otherwise I don’t think so I can alive till now”He look toward window with teary eyes but he doesn’t have any idea someone watching him with a smirk.

Guy:”Very soon you will be on your knees begging for your life Arbaaz Malik!!Just wait and watch how I take my all revenges from your useless son[Evil laugh]”

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Goal:-80+ Votes and 60 inline comments.

Q:-How was the chapter?

Q:-How was Veer?

Q:-How was Sam?

Q:-Who is the new guy?

Q:-Any idea what is going to happen in the next chapter?

Q:-Any suggestion or idea??

Vote & Comments

If you like then walk behind me🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 71.4K 50
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™ก...
61K 3.1K 19
This is a story of twins and their strict and possessive father๐Ÿค
82.7K 1.9K 15
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค. ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐“๐š๐ž๐ญ...
20.5K 1.1K 12
Based on BROmance.....