𝙀π™ͺ𝙩 𝙀𝙛 𝙗𝙀π™ͺ𝙣𝙙𝙨 | ᡃⁿ...

By harueiq

"are you guys okay..?" y/n asked, feeling uneasy with both of her older siblings "well, yeah, obviously.. i n... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11

a little announcement!!

386 6 0
By harueiq

hello! i'm here to tell you guys that i'll be updating more chapters soon, and i am truly grateful that all of you took a liking to this book! we finally got 1k readers!! thank you again, and i would really appreciate it if you guys didn't forget to leave votes for this book. i honestly thought this book would go flop since my other ones have not had many reads, but again, thank you for reading! and i'll be more motivated to write this with an improvement plot. still, i can't wait for the episode 3 to arrive!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 82 10
Exposition: I got in trouble. Today was supposed to be a good day. I was supposed to be on my way to the college of my dreams, but everything was th...
2.2K 210 27
BOOK 2 OF THE MIND GAMES TRILOGY! Being in a mental hospital is hard enough for Tyler, let alone being the most dangerous person alive. He tries to...
1.3K 38 8
Clancy x Fem!reader Story takes place in the Thurmond testing program. Y/n and Clancy we're both in the first group of children brought to Thurmond...
833 57 18
Strands of your mind cling together like web to a slippery leaf bathed in the morning dew. You have seen both heaven and hell, witnessed the atrociti...