The Raging Widow

By notbitchyxsweet

This takes place in the world of @babyxpyscho book "The Ivy Witch" but it's Natalie's POV. More

The Raging Widow
1. Captain America
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9. Avengers: Age Of Ultron
10
12
13
14
15
16. Captian America: Civil War
17
18
19. Black Widow
20
21
22
23. Thor Ragnarok
24
25

11

6 0 0
By notbitchyxsweet

there's a chorus of disagreement from the others

There's a loud screeching noise, like microphone feedback, causing everyone to cover their ears.

We let our hands down as it fades, and Tony pulls out his device.

One of the Iron Legion suits, heavily damaged stumbles into the room

?-Worthy... No, how could you be worthy? You're all killers.

Steve-Stark.

Tony-JARVIS.

?-I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or... I was a-dream?

Tony tapped on his device

Tony-Reboot, Legionnaire OS, we got a buggy suit.

?-There was a terrible noise... and I was tangled in... in... strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy.

Steve-You killed someone?

?-Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices.

Thor-Who sent you?

It replays a recording of Tony's voice

?- "I see a suit of armor around the world."

Bruce&B-Ultron

Ultron-in the flesh...or no not yet not this...chrysalis...but i'm ready i'm on a misson

We all prepared for a fight we knew was probably about to break out

N-what misson?

Ultron-peace in our time

The walls explode, and several Iron Legion bots barge into the room. They begin attacking the team, who all go on the defensive and fight back.

Cap kicked the table to stop one from getting to him head on

Stephanie I was working side by side but Stephanie was looking like it was hard to contain her powers so I stayed with her

I tossed my special weapon hitting three of them causing them to fly back.

I don't care how bad my body hurts I will fight until I can't anymore.

All of a sudden the robot dropped at the same time as cap threw his shield at one

Ultron-That was dramatic! I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to...evolve?

He picks up one of the dismembered Iron Legion bots

Ultron-With these? These puppets?

He crushes the Iron Legion bot's head

Ultron-There's only one path to peace: The Avengers' extinction.

Thor threw his hammer damaging our wall and he started to sing as he slowly faded away

Ultron- I had strings, but now I'm free. There are no strings on me, no strings on me...

***

We are now in the lab and I am sitting with Bruno, laying my head on his shoulder I think might've pushed myself a little too hard.

BB-All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out, used the internet as an escape hatch.

Steve-Ultron.

Nat-He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other.

Rhodes1He's in your files, he's in the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?

Maria-Nuclear codes.

Rhodes-Nuclear codes.

Bru-we gotta to make some calls, assuming we still can.

N-He already said he wants us dead-

Steve-He didn't say "dead"...He said "extinct".

Clint-He also said he killed somebody.

Rui-there wasn't anyone else in the building.

Tony-Yes there was.

Tony brought up the now-destroyed 3D image of JARVIS' consciousness

BB-This is insane.

Steve-JARVIS was the first line of defense. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense.

BB-No, Ultron could've assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy, this is...rage.

Thor and Nyx barges in and Thor grabs hold of Tony by his throat, holding him up.

Megan went by his side to protect her dad.

Clint-Woah, woah, woah! It's going around.

Tony-Come on. Use your words, buddy.

He says to Thor.

Thor-I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark.

Megan-Thor stop it.

Nyx-it's his fault for playing with things he doesnt understand.

Steve-Thor! The Legionnaire.

Thor looked at megan letting Tony go.

Thor-Trail went cold about a hundred miles out but it's headed north

He says to Cap

Thor-and it has the scepter. Now we have to retrieve it,

Nyx-again.

N-The genie's out of that bottle. Clear and present is Ultron.

S-I don't understand stark, You built this right? . Why is it trying to kill us?

Tony starts laughing, and my dad subtly shakes his head at him to get him to stop

BB-Mm-mm Tony

He's lost it.

Megan-dad.

Thor-You think this is funny?

Tony-No. It's probably not, right? Is this very terrible? Is it so... is it so... it is. It's so terrible.

Thor-This could've been avoided if you hadn't played with something you don't understand.

Tony-No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It is funny. It's a hoot that you don't get why we need this.

BB-Tony, maybe this might not be the time to--

Tony-Really?! That's it? You just roll over, show your belly, every time somebody snarls.

BB-Only when I've created a murder bot.

Tony-We didn't. We weren't even close. Were we close to an interface?

Barely anyone said anything, I wasn't going to say anything it wasn't my place to say anything.

Steve-Well, you did something right. And you did it right here. The Avengers were supposed to be different than SHIELD.

Tony-Anybody remember when I carried a nuke through a wormhole?

Rhodes-No, it's never come up.

Tony-Saved New York?

Rhodes-Never heard that.

Tony-Recall that? A hostile alien army came charging through a hole in space. We're standing three hundred feet below it. We're the Avengers. We can bust arms dealers all the live long day, but, that up there? That's... that's the end game. How were you guys planning on beating that?

Steve-Together.

Tony-We'll lose.

Steve-Then we'll do that together, too.

Tony looks at him for a moment before turning away and Megan sighed

Megan-Thor and Onyx right. Ultron's calling us out. And we should find him before he's ready for us. The world's a big place-

Steve-Let's start making it smaller.

-Night Time-

I didnt feel like putting much on it and then getting tonight. Besides I have been craving Bucky for a very long time so I am going to call him and see what he is up to.

I place my glass of water down on the night stand. I got my phone out and I called him.

N-hey baby.

I placed my head phones in.

Bucky-hey princess, u been a good girl.

N-maybe.

Bucky-pls don't get fucked up. What are you doing up?

N-not really sleepy I wanted you to put me to sleep. What are u doing?

Bucky-I just got out the shower. You are a dirty little whore u know that.

N-mhm~

Bucky-r u laying down?

N-yes sir~

Bucky-good girl, now be a good girl open your legs. I want u to listen to me. Okay? Can you do that for me? Can you be my good girl and listen to what I say~

N-mhm~ yes sir~

Bucky-good. Now I want you to close your eyes. Stick your middle and ring finger in your mouth, I want you to get it nice and wet. I want to hear you do it.

I did as he said making it sound as if I am sucking his cock.

Bucky-just like that~ keep going~ go deeper princess~

I touched the back of my throat and I heard him moaning my mouth and it made me pool.

Bucky-take them out and place them on your glistening wet clit~

N-haa~

Bucky-thats my good girl~ that's my good slut~ now I want you to go in a circular motion. With your free hand I want you to play with your nipples~

N-Hngh~

Bucky-tell me what u feel~

N-I feel good sir~

Bucky-you want my cock Dont u~

N-yes~

Bucky-stick your fingers inside of yourself~ go in and out.

N-mmph~

Bucky-just like that~ good good good~ Ngh~ go faster baby~ I want u to harder~

I did as he said and my toes curled moaning~

Bucky-you gotta be quiet unless u want others to hear you~

N-mmmm~ I-Im sorry~

Bucky-it's okay my love~ open your legs wider~ I want you to cum okay~

N-yea sir~ im cumming~

Bucky-don't you fucking stop~ mmm-fuck dont stop~ rub your clit baby~ dont stop~

His moans made it no better and his deep voice.

N-mm~ imcummingagain~

Bucky-thats a good slut~ you want my cum? Stick your tongue out~

I stuck my tongue slowly coming down from my climax.

I could hear him jacking off, fuck i miss him so much.

Bucky-take it~ you're going to swallow for me? Right you're going to be a good girl and swallow~

N-yes sir~

I could hear him breathing heavily. Im now laid out on the bed tired.

Bucky-goodnight my love I will talk to you later.

N-goodnight sir.

I hung up and instantly went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 570 38
just some oneshots because I miss Nat like hell. this is probably gonna be pretty angsty cuz I suck at writing fluff :D as long as the age is not sp...
406K 11.7K 50
Beatrice was pretty prone to being an absolute dumbass online but when she meets her soulmates she realized how her dumbassary was about to fuck her...
29.2K 1K 20
After learning that her siblings are in danger by Hydra, Y/N puts everything aside to go to the Avengers compound and keep her siblings safe. What no...
91.2K 1.4K 21
Growing up as a Maximoff had its complications. Money was scarce, but life was good. Family was the only thing that brought Olive joy, and she was ok...