Izzy the Basic Vampire Bitch

By YasminStrong

I got bit by a vampire and didn't realise it... I never expected to be flung into this world of Supernatural... More

Intro

23 2 0
By YasminStrong

I sprint down the muddy road, in the pouring rain, glancing back every few seconds. I know it's playing games with me, toying with me until it's ready to pounce... My boots slosh through the mud, my hair a tangled mess around my face, my heart beating like a drum. I slip, mud flying everywhere as I fall on my face, tears filling my eyes and blurring my vision. Something grabs my arm and pulls me up so quickly I get thrown into a dizzy daze. "P-Please don't hurt me" I whisper, choking back sobs. The rain starts to hit the ground harder, the only sound to break the silence as it hits the ground. I try to get a clear view of it's face but the darkness consumes it. An arm lifts up, the thing bites down onto his/her wrist and shoves it into my mouth. I try to protest but it's too strong to even notice my struggles, it pulls it's wrist back and stares at me for a few seconds. I go to wipe the blood from my lips but I don't have enough time, he takes my head and twists it, snapping my neck. I fall to the floor the pain too much to bear. I hit the ground, almost like in slow motion. I never understood what they meant when they said an 'out of body experience' but now... now I do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 22.1K 77
"Who are we? Well for starters, this is my prince, my heart, the love of my undead life." "And this is Kai, my guard." ** Despite their lethal bites...
13.7M 572K 40
This book is now TOTALLY FREE! Everyone knows mermaids and vampires can't date. But when a mermaid ends up at a boarding school with a smoking hot va...
26.1K 1.2K 14
What if the Sirius Black had a daughter? What if the day James and Lily Potter died, Alexia Black disappeared? What if she was now living in Mystic...
9.7K 1.1K 26
ARJUN PATEL, a twenty-six-year-old teacher from a middle-class background, is smart, handsome, sweet, and very serious when it comes to studies and o...