๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ

By priti_w

๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โ๐’ด๐“ธ๐“Š ๐“‚๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’... More

Author's Note
Dedication
.โ ๏ฝกโ *โ โ™ก Aditya & Aadhira .โ ๏ฝกโ *โ โ™ก
๏ฝก* Raghuvanshi Family .โ ๏ฝกโ *
.โ ๏ฝกโ * Roy Family .โ ๏ฝกโ *
.โ *โ ๏ฝฅโ ๏ฝก๏พŸHouse Tour.โ *โ ๏ฝฅโ ๏ฝก๏พŸ
chapter 1 : |A glimpse of Aadhira |
chapter 2 : |A glimpse of Aditya |
Chapter : 3 |Invitation|
Chapter 4 : | First meet |
Chapter 5 : | Funny Revenge |
Chapter : 6 |conversation |
Chapter 7 : |Alliance of marriage|
Chapter : 8 | Confirmation|
Chapter : 9 | Question |
Chapter 10 : | Off to Rajasthan |
Chapter 11 : | Shopping |
Chapter 12 : | Announcement |
Chapter 13 : |Premarital feast and mehendi|
Chapter 14 : | Sangeet |
Chapter 15 : |Chooda and Haldi Ceremony|
Chapter 16 : | WEDDING |
Chapter 17 : | Vidai and Grihapravesh |
Chapter 18 : | the night and the first gift |
Chapter 19 : | Morning |
Chapter 21 : | come early |
Chapter 22 : | Best Daughter |
Chapter 23 : | Reception |
Chapter 24 : |Interview|
Chapter 25 : |White Angel |
Chapter 26 : | Feeling at peace |

Chapter 20 : | Pehli rasoi |

1.1K 79 12
By priti_w

After the pooja ,Padmini ji  , with a gentle smile put her hand on Adhira's shoulder and said " Aadhira beta today is your pehli rasoi . Can you prepare a sweet dish for the family, the breakfast is already prepared by the cooks and helpers will be there to help you ."

with her sparkling eyes she replied " I'd love to prepare the dishes, Dadi sa" .

" Seems like someone is too excited to cook " Abhiraj ji , Aditya's grandfather said with a chuckle .

Aadhira nodded with excitement making them chuckle .

            🦋Aadhira's pov 🦋

I removed my footwear before entering the kitchen and touched the entrance of the kitchen by my hand then placed it on my head , to take blessings from ma annapurna . I saw my mother to do this everyday . It's the first time I'll cook something for my in laws . With the help of the cooks I gathered the ingredients needed for the sweet dessert .I sought blessings from Agni dev before turning on the oven .

I will prepare rosogolla and payasam for the sweet dish .
.
.
.

With a tip of saffron as a toppings for rosogolla and dry fruits for payasam I ended the cooking of the deserts.

                          ✿

" Bhabi ma , the sweet aroma of your sweet dish is filled in the kitchen " Arav said dramatically
entering the kitchen with Yash and Kairav .

" Really " Aadhira said biting her lips nervously .

" Bhabi ma , it smells really good and I know you will prepare the best food . Don't tense . " Yash told her .

Kairav nodded in agreement.

Aadhira smiled little at their encouragement.

" Let's go Bhabi ma " Kairav said picking the dish .

" Aree I'll take it . You go sit outside . " Aadhira told him .

" Let us Bhabi ma . We get order from your husband . " Yash said teasingly .

At the mention of Aditya a red hue spread across her face ,earning teasing smiles from her brothers - in - law .

           🪞 Aditya's pov 🪞

I stood outside the kitchen from the time she started cooking . The helpers were giving knowing glance to each other . But my concern is not them . It's my wife only . I saw her cooking gracefully , tucking her pallu in her waist elegantly .

Her that wide smile after she ended the cooking is worth watching . I just can't stop admiring her . My butterfly is effortlessly beautiful .

Before she noticed me I went from there and told my brother's to help her .

             📜 Author's Pov 📜

After sometime when they came outside Adhira went to the Pooja room . She offered the prashad to God and sought a blessings . Then she came to the dining room .

The elders smile conveyed an appreciation to her gesture .

She served everyone and waited for their reviews .

Her husband gestures for her to sit .

When she sat he served her earning teasing smiles from his brother's which he gracefully ignored .

Aditya held her hands under the table when he noticed her fidgering with her fingers .

" It's delicious beta " Padmini , Aditya's grandfather appreciated her .

" Yes beta the payasam is delicious " Abhiraj told her .

" Ladoo your sweet dish made our morning more sweet " Yuvraj told with a wide smile .

The people who are aware of Yuvraj's strict aura were shocked seeing the wide smile on his face after many days .

" Hope we will get to eat many sweets prepared by you Aadhira beta " Raj ji  , Aditya's uncle told her playfully .

" Ji Kaka sa " Aadhira replied with a wide smile .

" Bhabi maaa , we told you na your food will be the best , you were getting tense uselessly " Arav said .

Aditya squeezed her hand at the mention of tension which she just shaken her head at him and gave him a wide smile .

" Bhabi ma kept some for me , I'll eat later " Yash said .

" Bhabi ma , I love the roshogolla . Hope we will get to eat more Bengali food from you " Kairav asked hopefully .

" Sure baccha " Aadhira told him .

Each review and appreciation made her smile wider more but the one from whom she wanted to get appreciated is busy admiring her .

She asked him through her eyes to eat which broke his staring session .

He ate with a peaceful smile on his face . He squeezed her hand as if appreciating her through his gestures which made her smile even wider if possible .

              🦋Aadhira's pov 🦋

After the breakfast Dadi sa told me to sit in the drawing room . I saw them coming with jewellery box .

" Beta as you made your first rasoi here , it's your gift and these bangles your mother-in-law made for Aditya's wife means you " Dadi sa told me .

Dadi sa made me wear the bangles .

" Thank you Dadi sa and Dadu sa . It's beautiful " I told them and took their blessings .

Then Baba sa came in front and gave me a jewellery box .

" This is for you ladoo " Baba sa told me caressing my head .

" But baba sa , there is no need Dadi sa and Dadu sa already gifted me "

" Why can't I give anything to my daughter" Baba sa said in a little sad voice .

" Yes yes you can " I told . My eyes are teary for sure . Then I took his blessings.

Baba sa didn't make me miss my baba . I am surely lucky girl to have two sweet father .

Then Kaka sa gave me another box .
" As I don't have any knowledge about jewellery . This is your gift from your kaki sa . She already prepared it a long ago for our eldest daughter-in-law "
He said with a peaceful smile .

For sure the men of the house loves their wife so much . I must say Maa sa and Kaki sa were very sweet ladies , I would be lucky if I met them .

" Thank you kaka sa " I told him and took his blessings .

I saw my three brothers in law hesitating for something . I asked them what happened through eyes . They just shook their heads .

" Bhabi ma , we don't know what you would like but we bought this for you , if you don't like say we will change it " Arav said shrugging his neck and passed me a box .

I just got tears by their sweet gestures .

" What happened Bhabi ma , didn't you like it " Yash asked .

" It's beautiful. Thank you my sweet brothers-in-law " I told them . They smile widely and the three hugged me tightly .

A cough made them leave me . I turned to see it was my husband who coughed , he was leaning on the wall .

" Do you know Bhabi ma , your husband is jealous of us " Yash whispered to me but it was not for sure I only heard but the whole family heard it . They laughed at his words and he just raised his eyebrows .

" Ok ok enough , now where is your gift young man " Dadi sa asked him .

" I will give later " He said .

" It might be something special right " Kaka sa asked him .

He just shrugged his neck .

" Beta now you go and took rest , your muh dikhai ritual will be in the afternoon. " Dadi sa told me .

Then we left to take some rest .
I just crashed to the bed to sleep . I saw him sitting in the couch with his laptop . After that I don't know when I slept .

                           ✧

" Mrs. Raghuvanshi, wake up " Aditya shook her but seems like she is in deep slumber .

" Mrs. Raghuvanshi" Aditya shouted a little .

" Yeah " Aadhira groaned in her sleep and woke up .

" Here take your lunch " Aditya passed a plate to her .

" Why here " Aadhira said with sleepy voice .

" You were tired so Dadi sa send your lunch to the room . " Aditya told her .

" Oh " Then she took the plate from him .

" Where's yours " She asked him .

" I'll do later " He told her .

" No bring now and eat " She told him .

" Ok ok " He went to bring his lunch and she went to freshen up .

Then they both ate their lunch with peaceful silence .
.
.
.

" Dadi sa gave it to you to wear for the muh dikhai ritual " Aditya gave her the saree , she took it and went to the wardrobe to change .

Aadhira came out of the wardrobe wearing the saree .

                       Her look

She felt a intense gaze on her when she was getting ready , she didn't dare to look at him .
Seeing her struggling with the necklace Aditya came and stood behind her .

" May I " He asked him .

Their eyes locked to each other .

Adhira slided her hair to the side indicating him to do it .

His slender long fingers gave goosebumps to her . Blood rushed through her face .

" Done " He whispered to her ear .

" Thank you " She meekly said .

" Looking gorgeous" He whispered to her .

Being not able to hold his intense gaze she pushed him and run out of the room .

Aditya placed his hand on his heart and thought ' what are you doing to me , Butterfly ' .

The whole muh dikhai ritual went where one by one woman came and praised her and gave her gifts . Some were real and some were jealous .

But throughout the ritual one pair of hazel  eyes pierced her . It was none other than her husband , who stood on the side leaning on the wall and watched her every movement .

The people who notice him can't help but tease her making her blush more .

Like this the ritual ended with laughter , teasing and many more .

                  🪷। .⁠。⁠*⁠♡◍✧⁠*⁠。🪷

happy reading ♥️

🌷Word count : 1568

Thank you, take care 🥀......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 189K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
18.5K 910 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...
4M 139K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...