"The Loop Of Love "

By thatgurl560

A young woman discovers a mysterious ring hidden within the depths of an ancient family heirloom chest at a t... More

the meet
the incident

the talk

0 0 0
By thatgurl560

Medora stares at him and gives him a stare but a lovely one . The man notices this and comes to her and compliments her eyes.

" In pools of brown, a world serene,
Where whispers of dreams are softly seen.
Golden hues dance, as twilight gleams,
In those gentle eyes, where magic streams."

He introduces himself as Nevan who is a fabulous poet .They both get along together .

After spending time talking to each other at the cafe .Medora asks if he can come over to her house.

He reluctantly agrees.

When he goes to her house .she is excited to see him looking all tidy .she asks him to wait and turns the tv on for him.she goes into the bathroom to get a hot shower . She removes all her jewellery. She comes out and puts on her clothes .when she is back in the hall .he's not there!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 619 8
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...