illusion , brady noon.

By themegamet

in which she's the only one he sees. brady noon x fem!oc ONGOING! themegamet, 2024. More

ILLUSION.
playlist.
i. he so wants me
ii. marady doesn't even exist
iii. i am over brady
iv. just a simple outing
v. i'm so up for it
vi. you're making it obvious
vii. he's not my boyfriend
viii. senior on the hockey team
ix. we are officially official
xi. at least i think it is
xii. my little sister kinda

x. happy v-day, boyfriend

357 18 58
By themegamet

ILLUSION, 010.

REAL LIFE!

"I CONVINCED MY MOM TO lend me the car today." maryah said as kai sat down in the passenger seat. 

"where are you even taking us?" kai asked her as she started the car. maryah grinned at him.

"remember how you mentioned that you've always wanted to have a picnic by a lake?"

"shut the front door." kai gasped. "what food are we having?"

"well, i decided to have my mom make a bunch of mexican stuff for us." maryah told him as she started to drive. since it's still around brunch time, we have this one breakfast dish called chilaquiles, which is my favorite."

"please tell me there's enchiladas." kai pleaded. maryah laughed at him. 

"don't worry, grover underwood, we have plenty of those, too. and lastly, tres leches and flan for dessert."

"i've drooling already." kai sighed before turning on maryah's carplay. "let's see what your playlist has for us today." he said, clicking on her main playlist and hitting shuffle. 

it's been a long year
would we survive in a horror movie?

"oh my god, i love noah kahan." kai beamed. "is this the gracie version?"

"of course it is," maryah turned the volume higher, just in time for the pre-chorus. 

we didn't know that the sun was collapsing
'til the seas rose and the buildings came crashing
we didn't know, oh-oh-oh oh-oh-oh

"EVERYWHERE, EVERYTHING," maryah and kai belted out. "WANNA LOVE YOU 'TIL WE'RE FOOD FOR THE WORMS TO EAT. 'TIL OUR FINGERS DECOMPOSE, KEEP MY HAND IN YOURS!"

the two repeated the chorus, falling into chuckles as maryah turned the volume down slightly. 

"tell me about your sister. i'm already guessing she's cool based off the fact that she got you into one direction." she said, once the two had calmed down. kai shrugged. 

"um, well, her name is riya, first of all. she's twenty and is a sophomore at stanford."

"stanford?" maryah gasped. "so, the nerdiness runs in the family?"

"shut up." kai rolled his eyes. "but yes, we're both smart."

"what else does she like, aside from one direction?" maryah asked. kai thought for a moment. 

"well, she's the kind of sister who enforces all of her hyperfixations on the closest living human being, which was mostly me. everything i like is because she introduced me to them."

"aw!" maryah gushed. "that's so cute! cameron usually tells me to shut the fuck up whenever i try to get him to listen to or watch something i like."

"cameron's cameron." kai shrugged. "he's missing out."

"agreed." maryah nodded. she started to pull into the parking lot, passing the big 'lake barnegat' sign. "help me with the stuff, will you?" she asked as she parked the car. kai nodded and the two took the picnic baskets and table cloths out of the car. they approached one of the picnic tables and maryah lay out the table cloth. 

"do you need any more help?" kai asked her. maryah shook her head. 

"no, i got it. you can just sit there and look pretty."

"my specialty." kai sighed, taking a seat at one of the benches and watching maryah intently as she placed the basket on the table and lay out everything. 

"here are your enchiladas..." maryah pointed to one of the plates. kai wasted to time ripping off the aluminum foil and grabbing one. 

"this is the best thing i have every tasted." he decided after a bite. "tell your mother i will be coming over for her enchiladas at least once a week."

"i'll let her know." maryah laughed. "try some of the other stuff, though." she suggested. kai nodded eagerly. 

"oh, for sure." he replied, taking a peek into the basket and letting out a gasp. "oh my god is that root beer?" he reached for one of the cans. "this is officially one of the best meals i have ever had, ryah. thank you."

"oh, there's more." maryah pulled her ipad out of her backpack. "we can do some of that one direction karoake right now, too." she offered. 

"you really thought of everything." kai smiled at her before gazing out toward the lake. "i feel like i should be doing something for you. since it's valentine's day and you're my girlfriend now. i should have gotten you a gift."

"kai, shut up." maryah rolled her eyes. "you honestly do not have to get me anything. besides, neither of us knew this was going to happen until two days ago."

"that's not a good excuse." kai told her. "a single bouquet of roses was not enough." he looked at her and their eyes met before maryah leaned in slightly. 

"that was still perfect." she gave him a small smile. the two leaned closer. 

"is now a bad time to ask if i could kiss you?" kai asked her in a whisper. maryah shook her head. 

"not at all." she whispered back before closing the gap and ultimately placing her lips on kai's. the kiss lasted a couple of seconds before maryah pulled away. 

"that was probably the best valentine's gift i could have asked for." she told him. kai grinned at her. 

"you make me blush, samuels." he told her before going in for another kiss. "ready for our photoshoot?" he asked after pulling away. maryah nodded. 

"you read my mind."

INSTAGRAM

liked by bradynoon, cassandrabeaumont, and others!

maryahsamuels happy v-day, boyfriend
tagged: anandkai

VIEW COMMENTS.

anandkai happy v-day, girlfriend
maryahsamuels :)

cjayli OH MY GOD I SCREAMED
maryahsamuels GOODBYE

jessicablair you two are absolutely adorable. 
maryahsamuels ur even more adorable stop

mattparker i am gladly taking all the credit for this happening
maryahsamuels thank you matt !!!

connornoon oh em gee
maryahsamuels oh em gee

samlawrence im obsessed w u guys
maryahsamuels stop ily

laylaallen cuties
maryahsamuels says u hello

cameronsamuels you guys look good i guess
maryahsamuels WHERE ARE THE CAPS????
cassbeaumont i told him to turn them off
maryahsamuels oh so bro is WHIPPED ok.

bradynoon just added to his story!

liked by samlawrence, maryahsamuels, connornoon, and others!

maha speaks :)

this is really cheesy kairyah is so cute

also i think i mentioned that this is a slow burn but if u didn't know...now you do!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 340 14
๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐’๐€๐ƒ๐๐„๐’๐’ - ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป - two people fall beyond in love after meeting eachother on a two week long cruise - ยฐยฐยฐยท.ยฐ...
46.4K 1.3K 30
๐“†ฉแฅซแญก ห—หห‹ ๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜– ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜›๐˜  ๐˜๐˜–๐˜™ ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡; she spills her drink on accident on him at a party and everything goes downhi...
23.4K 515 8
๐“†ฉแฅซแญก ห—หห‹ ๐˜š๐˜๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜Š๐˜Œ ๐˜‰๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜• ๐˜š๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡; she hates him. he hates her. but the silence is getting a little to loud for them...