When Parallel Lines Intersect

By outerspaced

complete // They were like parallel lines. They had so much in common yet they've never met. What started as... More

Before the Notebook is Forgotten
Note 01
Note 02
Note 03
Note 04
Note 05
Note 06
Note 07
Note 09
Note 10
Note 11
Note 12
Note 13
Note 14
Note 15
Note 16
Note 17
Note 18
Note 19
Note from the Author (FAQ/Updates/etc)

Note 08

4.4K 309 11
By outerspaced

  0 8

In Which He Draws A Drink

When he arrived at the café for his breakfast the next day, he did not expect the barista to hand him a familiar blue notebook. Either way, he paid for his drink and sandwich before taking a seat. As he took a bite out of his sandwich, the flipped through the pages of the blue notebook and landed on Liv's drawing and note.

Well then, this is my breakfast beverage, water with lemon and ice. What's yours? And since you know my name, I think it's only fair I get your name too, it's only fair. Come on Mr. Engineering student, it's my first year and I want to make friends. You'll grant a girl her wish won't you?

He laughed at Liv's words and decided to amuse her. Grabbing his pencil out of his bag, he started to draw his drink. He also messy scribbled down his name or his nickname at least. When he was finished at the café, he dropped the notebook with a knowing barista. He wondered if they ever read what was going on.

As he headed to his morning class, something he regretted picking, he couldn't help but wonder how Liv was taking the whole, talking to a stranger through a notebook. He then decided that when he knew her better, they would start texting.

He decided to take her up on her offer and befriends. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 319 27
Mizuhara Kai, a teenage boy who comes from a fairly rich family has been enrolled in one of the most prestigious school of Japan, Advance Nurturing H...
3M 37.1K 28
Jared Shay and Angela Nicolson were the best of friends when they were younger. Their parents were best friends and paired them up together the momen...
20.2K 811 9
Nie Mingjue is tired and just wanted to sleep immediately in his bed. but as he is walking towards his tent, he saw a black shadow walking slowly and...
205K 5.9K 28
FIRST WATTPAD. Izuku Midoriya lives in a society where quirks (powers) exist, 80% of the population has quirks! 20% though... doesn't have a quirk. T...