The Raging Widow

By notbitchyxsweet

This takes place in the world of @babyxpyscho book "The Ivy Witch" but it's Natalie's POV. More

The Raging Widow
1. Captain America
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16. Captian America: Civil War
17
18
19. Black Widow
20
21
22
23. Thor Ragnarok
24
25

9. Avengers: Age Of Ultron

3 0 0
By notbitchyxsweet

-A Month Later-

-Now-

We are all fighting trying to get inside the building to get the scepter. But the enemy is making it a bit hard.

Tony said that he seen a way in but a force field stopped him as he blasted it.

Tony-Shit!

Steve-Language.

I laughed turning knocking out all the rockets that's coming towards me.

Steve-Jarvis what's the view from upstairs?

Jarvis-The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken.

Thor-Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't secure this defense without it....At long last.

N-yea long last is starting to last a little long guys.

Clint-yeah I think we lost the element of surprise.

We are started to talking and a fighting, I ended up getting an incoming call. I looked at my watch, it was Bucky.

He is going to have to wait-

Tony-wait a second no one is gonna deal with the fact cap just said "language".

Megan-I was thinking the same thing.

N-I heard it

I said laughing jumping on a soldier's head twirling on their neck breaking it.

Steve-Ik...just slipped out.

S-cmon guys you know it's disrespectful to cuss around older people.

Steve-Very funny.

Tony ended up sending iron legion to help out the people in Sokovia making sure to keep them safe.

***

I am now fighting in my green form with my family.

Bruno ended up hitting me.

N-DUMBASS! LOOK WHERE U THROW SHIT!

Bru-SORRY!

He screamed at me and I rolled my eyes laughing thunder clapping sending alot of soldiers flying.

Nat-CLINT!

My mom screamed and I looked over covering her as she made her way to him.

N-is he okay!!

Steve-we have an enhance in the field.

Nat-Clint's hit!

N-someone wanna deal with those bunkers.

My brother and my dad went over handling it and I smiled.

N-Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac.

Thor-I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better. You and Stark secure the scepter.

N-im going with you.

Thor-okay.

I grabbed Clint going green again, jumping up high getting to the jet.

***

I am in the jet with thor and clint. He is sleeping right now. But he is okay.

Which is a good thing.

Tony-Thor, I got eyes on the prize.

I take it he found the scepter.

***

The battle is now over and we are all on the ship now. Cap and Stephanie was checking in on Clint making sure he was okay, as Tony drives the Jet.

I decided to text Bucky bc I wasn't able to answer his call.

—————————————————
Messages

Buck: why didn't answer my call?
Natty: i was in battle, Im sorry? Are you okay?
Buck: im okay, I wanted to see what u were doing but you just told me. I miss you.
Natty-I miss u more. I really want to see u.
Buck: it's too soon for me to come out right now, but soon my love. Be a good girl and keep your fucking legs closed.
Natty: no promises :)
—————————————————

I was texting Bucky but I couldn't help but overhear the conversation that going on between my mom, my dad, Tony, Steve, and Cap.

Nat-Thor, report on the Hulk?

Thor-The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims.

My mom glares at Thor and my dad groans in despair.

I shook my head laughing.

Thor-Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout.

Tony-Hey Banner, Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?

BB-Uh, yeah, she knows her way around.

Tony-Thanks....Tell her to prep everything, Barton's gonna need the full treatment.

He says to Jarvis.

I then overheard Bruno thoughts, and what he said about Megan made Stephanie join.

S-Damn bro...just tell her how u feel.

He look surprised and didn't know how to react.

Bru-Stephanie? Wtf are you doing in my thoughts.

damn I thought I only could do that but she is right instead of complaining and whining in ur head. U sound all depressed.

Bru-Natty?! What the hell

S-you do know y'all get telepathy power from Megan so if I can hear u and your sister can too, better hope she can't hear u.

Bru-shit!

I laugh as he didn't realize that we could hear him.

He needs to find someone and stop worrying about her. He is going to end up hurt.

***

We get to the tower and they take Clint out. My mom and I follows Dr.Cho as they take him to my dad's lab for a full treatment.

Myself, my mom, my dad, and my brother was in the room where Dr.Cho has Clint.

N-You sure he's going to be okay?

I asked

Nat-Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together.

She says to Dr. Cho as she tends to my uncle wounds.

Cho-There's no possibility of deterioration. The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacrum.

As Megan came bringing in drinks. Tony came in as well.

BB-she's creating tissues.

He says looking at the machine work on Clint.

Cho-if you brought him to my lab, the regeneration cradle could do this in twenty minutes.

Tony-oh, he's flatlining call it time?

Clint-No, no, no. I'm going to live forever. Im going to be made of plastic.

Tony came over handing Clint a drink.

Tony-here's your beverage.

N-you'll be made of you uncle.

I said smiling.

Cho-yeah. Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference. She's smart.

BB-well where here do you think she gets it from?

Bru-whatever.

Clint-well I don't have girlfriend.

Ofc u dont. I shook my head thinking to myself.

Cho-that I can't fix. This is the next thing. Tony, your clunky metal suits are going to be left in the dust.

Megan-well, that is exactly his plan.

She says slipping my mom. My mom grabbed Clint's drink taking a sip from it. My dad watched her and she smirked at him.

Gross.

Tony-and Helen I expect to see you at the party on Saturday.

Cho-unlike you I don't have time for parties.

I shook my head laughing as she turned him down.

She looked away slowly hesitating for a moment

Cho-will Thor be there?

I shook my head in disbelief....What a prune.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 11.7K 19
in which the dark sorcerous fell in love with the naive witch • " i thought you said there were only two of them! " " well, I only saw red and blu...
50.8K 1.8K 49
~ 18+ MINORS DNI ~ Almost 40 years after Elise Cooper first crashed into Natasha Romanoff outside the library at Columbia University, she and the Ave...
29.6K 1K 20
After learning that her siblings are in danger by Hydra, Y/N puts everything aside to go to the Avengers compound and keep her siblings safe. What no...
52.7K 1.1K 60
Lilith lives alone in New York, after her grandmother died she got a job as a secretary for Tony Stark. Soon she realizes that everything will change...